MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Thank You, Everyone EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Thank You, Everyone EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Thank You, Everyone EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Thank You, Everyone EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Thank You, Everyone EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Thank You, Everyone EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Thank You, Everyone EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Thank You, Everyone EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Thank You, Everyone EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Thank You, Everyone

+4
Lenneth
Zienna
Harlow
Tsumiko
8 posters

Go down

Thank You, Everyone Empty Thank You, Everyone

Post by Tsumiko Wed May 13, 2015 12:45 am

Clicking on this, you must be wondering why I've decided to post something with nothing but me rambling. I know a lot of you most likely won't see this, but I want it to be where everyone can see. So please bare with me for a little while.

In short, I want to thank everyone here on this site who has interacted with me in some way or another, be it good or otherwise. Through the time I've spent here, talking with you all and getting to know you to whatever extent that may be, this community has become the closest thing I've had to a family in a very long, long time. ((Albeit a somewhat dysfunctional family at times...)) Every one of you have touched me in one way or another, and I'm glad I've had the opportunity to meet you. I know I don't have all right answers, but I hope I can provide to you the same support you've given me. Whether you know it or not, I look to you guys to make me smile when I'm feeling down and you never disappoint.

I've learned so much from the little time that I've spent here, made bonds that I've never thought possible. You have opened a door for me that I never thought I would live to see inside. Sure, maybe all we do is type and make stories. But for me, it's so much more. Beyond the characters that we RP as, there is a conscious, breathing person who had taken time out of their day to create wonderful pieces of ... art. Ones they collaborate on and share with others, learning and growing as they go. To me, this is a gift that should never be scorned. It is a gift that I'm thankful for, every time I get to experience it.

So thank you. For all that you do. It means more to me than I could ever put in words. I only hope that what I've said can remotely simulate how grateful I am, even just a little.

Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart,
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Thank You, Everyone Empty Re: Thank You, Everyone

Post by Harlow Wed May 13, 2015 12:47 am

Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Wed May 13, 2015 1:02 am

What the hell, Harlow? xD

It's nice to know that people are still feeling this way about someone else on the Internet. Tsumiko, I'd like you to know that I'm glad you shared this with us, as I've felt similarly.

Before this place, rpg-haven was where I could feel like I belonged somewhere, but when that place died, I was having a hard time to find a place to feel like that again. I've only been here a short while, but this place started to become home. It's hard to find someplace where I felt like I was in my natural habitat, and I have to say, I really hope I get to continue meeting people like you in the future. People who could handle and not be driven crazy by my sense of humor.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed May 13, 2015 2:04 am

Awe <33333 I'm glad to share to all my love with all of you(emotional mind you, physically...men that is all) and continue to in the future. And its a blessing everyone does feel this way and give what we are to each other. The feeling is  happily mutual and I'm Glad to see this very much :3

So thank you for sharing Tsum and a super big Gay hug for you Razz X3
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by [Inactive] Wed May 13, 2015 6:14 am

Art = stink bombs right?

And at some point I felt exactly this. There is more than just collaborating on stories, however some people will still say "oh it's just the internet". Always at least one, idk who but there's at least one in every community at some point in time. This is a community, not an office workplace where we post out of respect and obligation, not because we have to.
[Inactive]
[Inactive]

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed May 13, 2015 8:01 am

Aye, well I must account for at least half of that one person because I do tend towards the "this is only the internet" mindset at times. Besides that though, the old Kingdom Hearts site was my old place to roam, as even though I didn't act much in RP's, I always enjoyed to chat in the chatbox with everyone or thing that had made it in there. That extends to this site now as well, seeing as the majority of the community had shifted over to here. So yeah, I guess one could say this place has a bit of a special meaning to me.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed May 13, 2015 9:59 am

Your welcome Tsumiko if anything I should be thanking you. You make me smile everyday no matter what (even if it is harassing Veara) and you making feel at the home that I never had and I thank you for that . I love everyone here for that but you are one that stands out.

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameson Wed May 13, 2015 10:35 am

Indeed. You are most welcome Tsumiko. You are our friend - and that alone is reason enough as to why we're all here for you. We're a Nakama. A Japanese term that basically means "Friends-like-Family".

I can easily think of a dozen quotes that would describe what we have - but the fact that we have members that keep coming back, even years later, shows just how strong our bonds can be.

If that's not what the spirit of Kingdom Hearts really is, (literally) I don't know what is.

(Grin) There's some serious love in this room right now.
Jameson
Jameson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum