MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
[Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
[Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
[Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
[Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
[Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
[Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
[Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
[Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
[Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

[Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia] Empty [Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia]

Post by Zienna Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:30 pm

The ship was big, she'll give it that. Wolfram didn't even need to crouch down when he walked about, much to their welcomed surprise as the number of ships that denied him entry because of his sheer size was staggering back in Limbo. They usually had to wait until the cargo ships docked to get a ride, and due to the war between the kingdoms of Heaven and Hell, those were rare times as the ships' size and cargo made easy targets for both sides. Hopefully, they didn't have to worry about getting attacked, at least not as frequently as Limbo's airspace.

Zienna may not know much about machinery when it came to the more complex concepts, but that didn't keep her from being impressed. And to think a young girl like Lily was integral in the ship's creation. She was talented, that was for sure, and definitely a good match for Isis. Both their personalities and skills fit together well, but only time will tell how close they'd be. But considering how they had been acting ever since their scouting mission, things were already bright.

Speaking of bright, there was one sparky little girl the succubus had been searching for. She hadn't seen Celia for a couple of hours now, and she was beginning to wonder if she had forgotten that promise she made. Zienna hoped that wasn't the case, since it'd be such a shame to delay such when the time was perfect. Turning into one of the hallways, she felt the mage's presence close by. Finally, the succubus thought as she walked towards her mark.

Like a beacon, Celia was pulsing brightly to Zienna's demonic senses, bringing her closer and closer with each heartbeat. The demoness found the mage's room after a short walk. She pressed the button to open the door and walked in. "Hey Celia~" she said cheerily with an undertone that revealed just what she was after.

Her mind was already filled with what she was going to do with the girl. All the things she was going to happily teach her. All the feelings she'd introduce to her. All her desires being brought to light. It will all be done tonight.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

[Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia] Empty Re: [Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia]

Post by Celia Darkson Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:01 pm

Celia was no doubt happy to be back on the ship. This was where her temporary workshop was situated and it helped serve her dark needs. See, the young magician was also a bit of a "doctor" to some degree. She mixed medicine, surgery and other things to help further boost her body and magical prowess. Her excitement from earlier when she faced the Anti-Lily hadn't died down one bit, neither did the frustration, so she figured she'd take it out on one of her caged experiments that was left on the ship. The mage was of course, a brutal little girl and was well aware of the fact.

While Zienna traversed the hall, she'd be able to hear the shrill shrieks and screams that came from the forced down test subject, that was currently under the young woman's mercy. A rather thick, powerful, motorized bone saw was cutting away at the creature's limbs. She dismembered it quite nicely, using the magic she knew to keep the beast both awake and alive, even after it's heart and head were removed from the body. Through all of this, a single word wasn't said. Her frustrations weren't leaving either, so it was really getting to the young vampire girl. Celia wanted nothing more than to rid herself of that sickening feeling. Her mind was so into her work, she hadn't noticed the succubus had entered, until she made her presence known with her words.

The words startled the princess, which caused her to toss up the bone saw. Her eyes widened and she quickly dove for the ground at Zienna's feet. The tool then crashed into the heart of the creature, shredding it and killing the beast almost immediately. The mage frantically snapped her fingers and banished everything that had to do with the operation, thus she cleaned the room completely. Celia stood up, her face fully flushed as she angrily pouted towards the succubus. The vampire's body trembled both from being startled and the fact that the whole thing disrupted and killed her stress relief.

"Haven't you heard of knocking!?" The young woman asked, crossing her arms underneath her chest. As per usual, Celia wore her robe, but had her long, silver-white hair thrown over her shoulder. Her foot tapped angrily against the ground, as she stared down the rude succubus in the blindfold. "Well...?" She asked, her tone a bit softer this time, but she didn't relent in letting Zienna know that she was peeved about the whole thing.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

[Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia] Empty Re: [Mature] Chained Innocence [Private; Celia]

Post by Zienna Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:28 pm

"Oops. Did I do that?" Zienna would say, touching her lips with her fingers. As the whole area was cleaned up with the use of magic, and Celia pouting at her for what she had accidentally made her do because she didn't knock before announcing herself, the succubus smirked, took a step back and knocked twice on the door behind her. To her, knocking was like a hunter shouting before shooting his prey. He'd miss his shot, and he'd have to go home empty-handed. There was no way Zienna would go empty-handed, especially when the prey was as such a fine specimen as the girl tapping her foot angrily at her.

Zienna chose to ignore that, and instead licked her thumb, then swiftly removed a speck of blood from the girl's cheek, keeping her smirk as she did so. "So this is your torture chamber, hmm?" she asked, looking around. She was completely aware of the girl's frustrations, yet didn't act on it too soon. She side-stepped the mage to explore a little. The demoness' hands were held behind her back, like an innocent child looking at the store's display.

She mostly did this for show, and to hide her true agenda until she could get into a more favorable position, which was why she was gravitating towards the middle of the room. It was open, and yet plenty of places to attach chains into. Judging from what she saw, that was probably why she made this place her torture chamber. Once she had dragged on long enough, she turned to Celia and gave her a smile. "Hey, Celia, what's wrong? Are you mad at me because I made you kill your toy?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Celia was at a loss for words. Usually, when she were in her room, it meant that she was in a specific mood and that one shouldn't trifle with her. However, since she and Zienna only knew each other for a short amount of time, the succubus wouldn't know of such a rule. That one rule was, "don't enter Celia's room." Simple as that. Only those who she felt really comfortable with or those who allowed her to experiment on them were allowed to enter. Everyone else had to stay out or the mage's wrath. Despite all that, though, it wasn't the entering of her room that peeved her the most, it was the way how the succubus teased her thereafter by knocking on the door nonchalantly and acting like she didn't do anything wrong.

"Yes, you did do that and NO, this is NOT a torture chamber! Consider this a..." The young girl trailed off as the word left her, due to Zienna suddenly using her wet, gentle thumb, to wipe off blood from her cheek. She placed a finger onto her soft lips, blushed brightly and thought about the action. However, she didn't want to have a repeat in the world they were in last and so, she wanted to stay one step ahead and thought about the word used to describe her room. Once the weird went off in her head, she snapped her fingers and nodded confidently. "It's an operating room! Should you know what that means, you would know that you're supposed to keep out. We can talk when I'm done venting, Zienna, now shoo!" The young girl said and even tried to wave the winged-woman away. She didn't get that, however, and was watching in irritation how the succubus oh so casually walked around her room, inspecting it. Celia growled softly, this side of her personality only really showing itself when she had a lot on her chest.

The vampire approached the succubus and poked at her side with a delicate finger. She was trying to get her attention, since it seemed that the woman didn't understand, even with her explanation. Celia thought her words finally sank into Zienna when she turned around to speak with her, but was flustered further when it turned out all she wanted to do, was tease her for killing the experiment she had been working so diligently on. Her nose flared and her brows furrowed as she felt taunted and teased.

"It wasn't a toy! I was in the middle of a delicate procedure, so of course I'm pissed that you caused me to kill it!" She spat, not holding back with the emotion. The young lady had seriously hoped that the succubus was the type to scare easily. Even if she wasn't, Celia knew exactly how to scare her (or at least she thought). "Now leave or I'll cut you open and see how you tick!" From her tone of voice, it was made very clear that the girl wasn't joking. Furthering her threat, the golden-eyed girl went over to a tray that was on a counter and flashed the sharp, enchanted blade of a scalpel, ready to cut into mythical beings.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 pm

A delicate procedure, using such a tool like a bone saw to cut your patient? Somehow she doubted that, but that was of no consequence whether she was telling the truth or not. She was enjoying the girl's blush far too much to care what she used the room for. Celia's frustration was delicious, having a hint of fear of the succubus' influence, especially with what almost happened between them. Zienna would have hated it if she ended up losing such a catch as Celia. Not only was she a spirited young girl with a few adorable little quirks, but she was just spilling over with magical energies. If she could survive a succubus' powers, then she would be a great source of essence to keep Zienna fed. That only made her much more valuable to the voluptuous demoness.

"Oh..." she said, acting sad about the death of Celia's subject, "I'm sorry for doing that, I didn't mean to." Her apology may not have been sincere, but when Celia threatened her, she knew exactly how to make it all alright. Or rather, it gave her initial purpose of going to the mage's room a mask to hide behind.

"You'd cut me open to see what makes me tick?" she questioned, feigning worry and tilting her head slightly. "I don't think that's necessary, or even possible to keep me open long enough to learn anything. But I'll be happy to show you~" Zienna walked forward towards the girl, her smirk turning into a grin. She then held the mage's wrists, and said in a low whisper, "Although the question is, where would you like to start? Up here?" She pulled one of the girl's hand to the center her chest. "Or... down here?" Celia's other hand was redirected to the succubus' thigh area.

There was no subtlety needed here. Whichever the mage chose, she'd be allowed to play with it to let her learn what she needed, however, it was also in the demoness' nature to seemingly give her partner what they'd wanted, when in reality, she was getting something from it as well.

She leaned over to the mage's ear. "Which would it be, Celia?" she whispered with a hot breath and keeping the girl's hands pressed on her, waiting to see which twitched first.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:14 am

Celia felt a little bad for being so harsh to Zienna, due to that, she lightened up and huffed. The young lady honestly couldn't tell if the woman had truly been sorry or not, but never the less, she felt like she had to keep herself back a bit. She didn't want to offend or come off as rude to her guest. The vampire girl would go to put the scalpel away and turned her attention back to the blindfolded female. A thought suddenly appeared in her mind when she remembered that her and the succubus were supposed to perform experiments, with Zienna showing Celia how she worked herself. Thankfully, the succubus herself remembered.

"It's fine... Anyways, you can make it up to me by-" Her sentence was interrupted when her wrists were grabbed and one of her hands placed upon the center of her guest's chest. The blush that went away after her bit of anger had suddenly returned and she furrowed her brows a bit. Something on the inside wanted her to move over and get a feel... From their tickle fight earlier, the winged-demoness proved to have a rather interesting body. Smooth skin, tons of magical prowess and no doubt limitless energy due to her being a race of creatures who needed it to survive. The vampire tried to pull her hand away, confused on why Zienna was holding her and making her touch. But she couldn't get away and found her hand upon the woman's thigh. Once more, she became quite curious and even shuddered a bit. Something about a succubus' skin gave the golden-eyed girl a shiver. "Zienna, you're acting weird again... Anyways, you promised to show me back on that world, the way how you worked..." The woman trailed off when her friend came in close and whispered a warm, tantalizing breath, that tempted a dark feeling in the pit of her chest. She tried to shake it off. "I choose for you to use one of my stored experiments to show me how you work!"

The girl exclaimed and pulled her hands away. Her heart started racing and she found herself nervous, but for what? Suddenly, the images replayed in her head, the feeling of it all. Almost as if it were a ghostly apparition, Celia felt the hands of the succubus all over her again. One would be able to notice that the long-haired lady had started to hug her body close, trying to fight the feeling of hands that reached across and touched the bits and pieces of her body. She turned towards Zienna, her eyes almost pleading for a moment, but that plea was quickly replaced with a will to resist. Once again, her mind and body were in an inner conflict with one another.

"What... What are you doing to me?" She asked, not really aware that it was due to her own active imagination, coupled with her forbidden power, that was causing the groping sensation that she felt. Celia attempted to straighten herself out and remain calm, but her knees buckled just a bit over the myriad of fingers that gently stroked over her body. "G-Get on the operating table... I know you're the type to have things be on top of you. I'll watch from afar and document my findings." She instructed and explained respectively, taking herself over to her bed and sitting her cute, nervous little butt down on it. The vampire crossed her legs and waited for the succubus to get situated.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:48 am

The succubus' senses picked up quite the sensation from the girl that coincided with her wrapping her arms around herself. Zienna could see it in her eyes that she was recalling the way the demoness had tickled senses that was never had been touched upon. But unlike the few who were like this, Celia seemed to have another thing that caused her to feel the way that she did, not just a hyperactive imagination. To her knowledge, Zienna didn't possess that kind of power outside of dreams yet, so it must have been the young girl's own powers. Interesting. She wondered if she was even aware of that power.

Zienna walked over to the operating table Celia mentioned. She placed a hand on it, but then turned to look at Celia. Her experiments were of no interest to the demoness. The succubus only wanted her, and nothing less. So she left the table and made her way slowly over to the girl, her eyes fixated at her gorgeous face. "But Celia, wouldn't it be better if you experienced it for yourself? Watching only gets you so far. You'd be missing so much~" As she got to where the girl was, she placed her hands on the mage's shoulder and gently massaged them. "Such as how it felt. How warm a touch can be. What the right amount of pressure can do. And most importantly~"

She pushed the girl to the bed on her back and pinned her down. Zienna climbed up to the bed, taking her position above the girl, propped on all fours. Looking at her lips, she remembered the taste of their first kiss, and it made her long to lock with her again. "Most importantly... I want to finish what we both started~" The experiments could wait. For now, they'd have to stay in the sidelines.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:48 pm

The mage nearly snapped her fingers to summon an experiment from her interdimensional prison, when Zienna went to the operating table. She had her note-pad and everything, ready to take down her sightings and everything in-between. However, something in her hesitated when the succubus started speaking again. Celia watched as she walked over to her, following the hips that swayed and looked into the blindfold, the rather opaque object. Even if she couldn't lock eyes with the demoness, the vampire knew that she stared directly into the eyes of the predatory woman.

"I-I don't mind missing anything...! J-Just let me..." Celia had trailed off when her shoulders were gently massaged. The feeling sent relaxing shocks throughout her body and allowed her to submit just a bit. She relaxed and looked fiercely into the face of the succubus. "D-Didn't you have enough of that back in the other world? Y-You lost your chance when Isis and Lily arrived, so just stop..." Her words showed resistance as did the frown on her face. Even when she was pushed down onto her own bed and pinned, the signs of letting up didn't show themselves at all. However, there was a breakthrough when the golden-eyed woman looked upon the succubus' lips. The feeling of them pressed against hers was still fresh in her memories. She wanted to feel it again, deep down, so her lips parted. Just a bit, did her body become honest to the woman who held her down onto the mattress.

Zienna wanted to finish what they started and that sent even more shiver's down the mage's spine. What did she mean by that? Her mental fingers flipped through the pages of her mind, trying to draw conclusions to what sort of sexual encounter this situation was. However, it was always pushed away by her obliviousness and denial, as she didn't want to delve into the topic of sexual intercourse just yet.

"But... Zienna, I'm still new to this... You saw back there... Isn't this something saved for those who love one another...? I don't get it. These feelings, this warmth..." Her eyes desperately searched for an answer in Zienna's own, but she couldn't find it. More than anything, she wanted to take off the blindfold that hid the demoness' eyes and find the answers to it. She wanted to learn though, learn what it is like to have such burning desire build and melt away. "Teach me, teach me, please... Zienna... I want to be able to get rid of these conflicting feelings!" One would be able to see the inner-turmoil in her words and eyes. She hated feeling emotions beyond the necessary amount and those emotions were restricted to family and close friends, but didn't go beyond simple love. What she was feeling now, she didn't know how to express it without frustration. Celia hated the feeling deeply.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:46 am

At first, Celia tried to keep herself strong, reasoning out to push the demoness' advance, but ultimately, the succubus' forward actions coupled with her own desires and curiosity worked to let her open up, much to Zienna's pleasure. So when the young girl gave in fully to her, begging the succubus to take away her confusion between her mind and body. Even if she didn't say her pleadings, Zienna could already see it in her eyes, and her leaking emotions that wafted around the room, all crystal clear for the succubus' senses.

"You don't have to ask twice~" she cooed into the girl's ear as she was already lowering herself onto her. Zienna cuddled her head into the girl's neck, the tip of her tongue trailing from the bottom up. She kissed her neck while her hand went to rub the girl's stomach underneath the robe.

Zienna slid herself to the side so she could tuck her other hand under the girl. She hooked her head, holding it so tenderly, pulling her as the succubus herself closed the gap between their lips. When they touched, Zienna slowly made her way inside the girl, going deeper into the exchange.

Her wing extended across the girl's body, curling into her back. Pausing for breath, she smiled at Celia. "How's that for a start~?" The hand under Celia's robes slowly rose to her chest. A finger hooked onto her bra and gave it a tug. "I believe this is where we left off~?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:23 am

Sever deep breaths left Celia's lips as she eased into the atmosphere of everything. She had never been touched so closely, so tenderly before in her small amount of years alive. A treat that Zienna should have savored while she could. Time seemed to slow for the vampire in that moment as well. Usually, she looked up to the ceiling and pondered whenever her feelings and thoughts became conflicted, especially when it concerned her work. This time, the comfort of said ceiling was now blocked by the image of the demoness, who slowly descended upon her body. This was all too new to her and she never knew any form of feelings quite like this, emotional or physical.

A hand was felt against her bare, warm, smooth stomach. Normally, Celia had worn her chainmail vest to help protect her during missions where she had to go out, but this time was different. She hadn't expected the succubus to suddenly drop in and pay her a rather tempting visit, not in the least, so even more, the winged woman was introduced to the untouched body that belonged to the mage. The feeling of the hand that swirled around her stomach had her shiver in denied delight. Celia's body shuddered when the wet, sultry tongue went up from the base of her neck and ended somewhere in the middle, if not higher up. Kisses left all along her neck caused her to let out heavier breaths and even small squeaks of contained pleasure.

Her legs instinctively spread themselves as her body continued to welcome Zienna's touch. Her eyes were only open half-way, a byproduct of her processing each and every feeling felt when the tongue and soft pair of lips touched against her sensitive skin. Eventually, the vampire and succubus had their lips crash into one another again. Was that the third time it had happened to the young lady? Yes, yes it was... Her third kiss and it was with the same woman who stole her first. However, this time, the kiss was deepened, passionate and sent her mind reeling in all the right ways. Her eyes closed and Celia found her tongue swirled around Zienna's, as she explored deep into the mouth of her female companion. The act had her heated, as the blush on her cheeks intensified.

The mage's eyes opened only slightly, to see that the succubus' wings were spreading across and under her. She wondered why the woman always did so... A thought used to help her escape a bit from the pleasure, so that she wasn't totally lost in the feelings of primal lust and desire. Her mind swept away the answers, as the influence, however subtle it was, from the blindfolded beauty slowly penetrated her mental barriers. When they paused for a breath, the young woman panted softly and had licked up any saliva that had remained after such a heavy kiss. Another shy squeak came from Celia's mouth when she had felt her bra being tugged on. Zienna would no doubt be able to feel the curvature of the young vampire's breasts. Despite her age, she was well-endowed and for a reason too. A reason that she more than likely wouldn't share at that moment.

"Y-Yes... You tease with squeezing the last time I remembered..." Celia had said rather softly, almost no higher than a whisper. The mage's body shifted, squirmed even, as she made herself more comfortable in the situation. Her attempt to keep herself contained was her speaking at low volumes and holding in the desires to give more, heated signals. This was a useless attempt, but she wanted to maintain some form of spunk near the end of everything. Even she knew, however, that eventually, that spunk would end and she'd be left completely defenseless and submitted to the whims of the succubus... It was only a matter of time.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:25 am

Zienna herself felt her own pulse rising as she looked deeply into the girl's eyes. They were enticing orbs of a color she only saw rarely. It must have been due to a trait that wasn't quite human, as the succubus suspected from the first time she got close enough to sense the girl and her sister. Although it was already confirmed that they weren't completely human when she witnessed their vampiric traits. She won't lie, that made her pulse quicken just a little bit, thinking back on it. It promised a little friskiness when Celia got a little bit more comfortable with her.

A huff of gentle air blew from the succubus' mouth as the girl confirmed that this was, indeed, where they left off, needlessly reminding the demoness of what she had been doing before the scouting party arrived to break up the fun. "Now that it's just us, there's no need to tease~ I hope you aren't too attached to your bra," she'd say just before Celia could feel the mentioned article snap where Zienna's finger had hooked on. The faint smell of burnt cloth drifted in the air, however, the flames that had caused it were long gone, and was controlled to keep the mage's robe from catching fire. A tender moment such as this wouldn't be the same if her partner was screaming because she spontaneously combusted.

The next thing she would feel would be the tip of Zienna's finger tracing the path towards the top of the mound farthest from the succubus. The half of her bra was swept aside as Zienna's hand clasped around Celia's breast. "It feels better without anything in between, doesn't it Celia?" Zienna said as she playfully massaged the tender flesh in her palms. The succubus watched for the girl's reaction to her fondling with a content smile. Her breakdown would be an eventuality. She could feel it in how Celia's body responded to her touch. Zienna can sense that the mage was still a pure soul when it came to this type of thing, and Zienna would enjoy tainting that part of her, slowly but surely. The first drop of her influence had already clouded the waters, seen in how the girl was so open to being touched now.

Because of that, Zienna was more inclined to taking the softer route. Taking it slow, letting the girl feel the pleasure in a manageable manner. And when Zienna was confident that the girl was ready, she'd take it another step forward, and allow herself to be subjected to what the girl could offer from what she learned. She didn't expect anything like what more experienced partners could have offered since she was still new to the whole intimacy thing, but that in itself had its own little charm. To be the first person someone like Celia touched in such a way... It was difficult to describe the feeling. It left a lasting imprint on her partner, and knowing that, Zienna felt like it was a kind of an achievement in its own small way. To be called someone's first, it was flattering. A feeling almost as great as stealing someone's first kiss, even though it usually evolves from that very situation.

There was a downside to taking it slow however. While she was feeling the pleasured emotion of her loving partner, Zienna's own body ached to be stimulated. The lust had grown, and it would become unbearable if it wasn't tended to soon. And it began to show when Zienna folded a leg over the girl and began pressing her lower body regions against the girl's hip. Her breathing became slightly heavier as she fought against her demon blood from ravaging the girl mercilessly.

She kissed the girl again, exploring every inch of her tongue, exchanging saliva and moaning slightly as she got into the feeling. She squeezed a little bit more tightly around her breast and began stimulating the teat with her index finger as she continued the massage. Celia's body told the succubus that she was going at just the right pace for her.

The first time was always a delicate time, especially when a succubus plans to return. She had to balance her lust and keep herself from traumatizing her prey, otherwise it would ruin the flavor for her next visit. The decision to be gentle was as much for herself as it was for Celia. But unlike most of her kin, Zienna's reasons for being gentle extend far beyond an investment for the future. She wanted the girl to enjoy herself. After all, she was willing to learn.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Celia would have answered the succubus, but deep down knew it were a rhetorical statement that she meant. It didn't even matter, seeing as she felt the bra loosen a bit, followed by the smell of burned cloth. That was her favorite bra, however, and it caused her to pout rather cutely knowing it had been done away with in such a crude manner. She didn't have much time to think on it, for her breast was suddenly being massaged and fondled, by the succubus. The mage wouldn't lie to herself and enjoyed the feeling. It was stimulating, relieving in a way, seeing that she had large breasts and had to always have them bound, it felt great to let them out and be so gingerly touched. She smiled nervously to the touch, but breathed in heavier, letting the succubus know that she was enjoying the way she did things.

Her hands themselves started to explore albeit, softly and shyly. Celia's delicate hands smoothed along Zienna's sides, feeling her curvature and dipping under when it came to her wings getting in the way. The chest plate that was there barred the vampire from feeling just how soft the woman's breasts were compared to hers, which made her pout once more. However, she decided to occupy herself by sliding those soft, curious hands down to her stomach and finally, around to her backside. The girl honestly had no idea what she was doing, but went off of instinct. That caused her to grope the demoness' rear. A small fire ignited in her, when she realized that this too, was supposed to be experimentation for the both of them. As far as her hands could take her, the mage found herself exploring her partner's body as much as she could. Especially when she felt her lower region press against her hip. A hand found it's way to Zienna's thigh and gently squeezed the area, after finding her silky smooth skin rather enticing.

"It all feels... Strange, but it's not like what I felt back way back when... This strange is 'lovely' for lack of better words. Despite the uncomfortable heat and itching feeling I have, the way how you caress me is rather loving and I enjoy it very much, Zienna. Your skin, much like your touch, is stimulating and is a treat to feel. I never really get to touch on my test subjects in such a way so..." She trailed off when her nipple was suddenly stimulated and her breast had been massaged continually. A gentle moan left her lips at the feeling. She was still sensitive and had never once paid attention to such pleasures of the body. Her little cries of pleasure were silenced, when a kiss was planted on her lips again. They were so passionate, so lust filled, that Celia enjoyed them almost too much. A kisser, really. Her arms wrapped around Zienna and held her closer, as they explored each other's mouths again. This would show the succubus that the mage was warming up to the actions and slowly gaining her momentum. It would be okay to get just a bit rougher.

After a long moment of locking lips and swirling tongues, Celia broke the kiss. She looked with half-lidded eyes, lovingly into the blindfold that shielded her partner's eyes from view. The look on her face said it all, she wanted it removed. Her hands came over and under, slid up and cupped Zienna's face gingerly, before they slowly trailed up to the cloth. The golden-eyed girl remembered what the demoness said about her eyes. They had the ability to make anyone mad with lust or have them explode in a vicious fire. She didn't care about any of that though.

"Please, let me see... Madness is something I've recovered from before, I am not afraid of it. Death is also something that I have already embraced, so I am prepared for your eyes to disintegrate. After all, I am a mad scientist, I'm supposed to take risks, so please, Zienna... Let me see your eyes." Her voice was sweet and filled with an odd feeling she dared not to even acknowledge in her own head. Celia peppered the winged-woman's lips with soft kisses, as she tried to entice her to remove the blindfold. "You let me see them and if I live, you'll get to do with me as you please." A very dangerous proposal, but she was serious about it. After all, she was supposed to get information about this specific succubus and that couldn't happen with something so opaque as a black piece of cloth getting in the way.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:33 pm

The feeling of the young girl's hands wrap around the demoness' body, as inexperienced as she was, hit all the right marks to send chills down her spine. That little trip to her rump and the squeeze to her thigh earned a pleasurable moan. Celia was getting into this kind of thing, she could tell. "That's it, Celia, you're getting the hang of it now~ Let yourself wander in the moment~" she encouraged the girl further.

After their kiss, Celia placed her hand lovingly on her face, but the look in the girl's eyes revealed a little frustration. Part of it was because Zienna's armor had kept her from feeling her breasts. She was going to correct that mistake, but something kept the demoness where she was. The girl ran her hand on the blindfold, and Zienna froze from what she requested of her. At first, she shook her head. The hand on the girl's breast left to hold her hand, and made sure she couldn't pull down the blindfold. Truth be told, Zienna didn't want to risk it. There was no telling what would happen. She was always told never to take it off, but was never told why, except for the warnings of doomsday should her eyes see the world unfiltered from the enchantment.

But it was hard to resist when Celia began softly kissing her lips, doing what she could to tempt the temptress into taking off the one thing she would never, ever, take off. Not for herself, but for those around her. The lines on the blindfold glowed softly, and a whisper spoke in Zienna's mind, telling her to do it, and that everything would be fine. The voice in her head sounded a lot like her, but it often spoke in ways that was different than how she would speak. Nonetheless, that voice always seemed to know the answer. She had put faith in it before, and she would do so again, especially with Celia's proposal. If everything turned out alright, Celia would have allowed her unbridled control on what they did. It was an offer she meant, and something Zienna would have trouble saying no to.

All that dallying had made her body ache, and the promised control had her imagining what she would do to the girl. All of those had worked to convincing the succubus. It was also fueled by her own curiosity. Giving in, she guided Celia's hand to the back of her head, where the locking clips of the blindfold were. Zienna nodded to her and helped the girl to remove the enchanted cloth. Three clicks, and the blindfold loosened. She dragged it down to reveal what they had hid.

Zienna's eyes were closed at first, but they slowly opened, the succubus still unsure what the outcome would be. When they were fully open, she looked straight into Celia's eyes and saw her reflection on her beautiful, golden orbs. Celia didn't burst into flames, which was a good sign to begin with. Now she scanned the girl's emotions, and wondered if the maddening lust she was told her eyes had the power to invoke on people who saw them was true.

Her eyes were a dark shade of violet, looking at the girl with gladness and worry. "H-How do they look, Celia?" she asked, unsure if the girl could still answer her. For all she knew, the forbidden power in her eyes would have already taken the girl from this world.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:51 am

Much like herself, Zienna attempted to fight against the temptation of furthered pleasure. Even though she were the one on the bottom, Celia was great at small forms of manipulation such as this. She was going to get what she wanted one way or the other despite the risks. Of course, a part of her didn't want anything negative to happen, partly because of the pleasures that would ensue if she lived and the experience of being the first one to see the succubus without her blindfold in ages. Her hands were directed to the back of the blindfold during this thought, where she felt the three locking mechanisms that kept the cloth in place. One by one, they unlocked and filled the young girl with a curiosity that ate away at her slowly.

Finally, when it fell, the mage was introduced to the beautiful dark violet eyes that belonged to Zienna. She didn't feel her body warm to the point of explosion, nor did she have an overwhelming lust overtake her mind and have her lost to the inevitability of perpetual sex, with the succubus. Celia was perfectly fine and she was able to indulge in the image of the demoness' gorgeous orbs. A wide grin crept onto her face and she reached out, with both hands, to gently grab her partner's face and bring it closer for a better look. Her golden eyes reflected in the orbs of the woman's.

"I think they're the most gorgeous shade of violet that I've laid my eyes on..." Her voice was soft, sweet and honest. She really did love the color. Working on instinct, the young female leaned in and kissed Zienna's lips. The kiss lingered for a moment, but when it ended and their lips parted, a deep blush had formed on the vampire girl's cheeks. A promise was made and not being one to go back on her word for any reason, Celia was inclined to keep it. However, she wouldn't physically say it and only did it in a way that would greatly arouse the succubus.

Her hands trailed down from the smooth face of the woman and came down to her robe. Slowly and teasingly, Celia removed her robe. She arched her body upward and slid the article of clothing out from under her. At this point, she was only in her bra that was still half on and the pair of white, floral patterned, cheeky panties, that protected her lower region. The mage's brows furrowed through the entire process, but her eyes conveyed a dark, inner desire to experience everything Zienna had to offer. She was slowly becoming more used to these lustful feelings that filled her mind.

"Well then... Aren't you supposed to be naked as well? Seems kind of one-sided for me to just be getting prepared for you..." Celia said with a pout. "Let me see what your body looks like... I'll need it for my notes" She said, with a failed attempt at hiding her own perversion. Meanwhile, the silver-haired girl continued with stripping down to nothing but her naked, untouched body.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:32 pm

A thick blush came over the succubus as the girl complemented her eye color, which seemed to be the elusive violet hue that happened to grace a person's eyes every so often. The novelty of the complement was the driving force behind the sudden rush of blood across her face, as she had already heard time and time again what was to be said on everything from her wings, to her body, and to the more sultry regions of her femininity, and it made a shiver run down her spine as the words echoed in her ears. It was a feeling she had not had for a very long time. It made her smile. And that smile was soon embraced by a sweet kiss.

When it ended, Celia had began to strip herself of her clothing, and did it a way that looked adorable and arousing. Her eyes trailed the girl's body. Until now, she only felt her under the robes. The sight was something else, to see the purity of her form, unfiltered and bare. She had a great body that was difficult to ignore. Zienna placed her hand on the girl's chest and gently dragged it along the length of her young yet ripe body.

Zienna sat up upon hearing the girl's reminder that she was supposed to strip as well. She smirked a little and continued to drag her hand from the girl's belly, to her own nether regions, then up to the center of her chest plate. Doing it slow and making sure Celia's eyes were on her hand as it made its way to its destination. "Oh how silly of me to forget~" she said, snapping her fingers. In an instant, her all armor pieces converted into a black smoke that faded almost instantly, revealing the bandages Zienna used to support her own assets. Bras and panties did little to make her armor feel comfortable, and it sure helped when the air gets icy.

The succubus grabbed Celia's hand and cupped it over her breast and pressing against it. "I know you've been meaning to touch me here." As she held Celia, her other hand tugged on one of the strips of cloth, and the wraps loosened. Not enough to fall or unravel, although some had draped over Celia's hand. "Would you do the honors~?" Zienna asked, giving the girl a wink.

Despite the many encounters Zienna ever had, her body always rejuvenated to her fresh state, so Celia would feel like she was handling an inexperienced body like herself, except that the twitches when touched for the first time in certain areas and in certain ways weren't as responsive anymore. In short, Zienna was as soft and tender as Celia, more or less.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:11 am

Celia's body was quite unusual for her age. The young girl had a very developed body and it seemed more fitting for that of an 18 year-old. Her breasts were large and perky, the nipples hard from the arousal that she felt after stripping herself before the succubus. Even more so after she recently realized she enjoyed kissing. Going down from her chest, her curves were very prominent, going down to her wide hips, which essentially gave her a pear-shaped body. Trailing down to the lower regions, she was still virgin and very untouched, but was left bare from obvious grooming. She had rather toned thighs, that showed that young vampire was constantly using her legs for activity. Celia's feet weren't big, but they weren't small either. A nice in-between with her toe-nails being painted black. Overall, she had a silky smooth, untouched and youthful body, that hinted at a maturity she hid from the rest of the world.

Zienna's touch electrified her body and caused her to shiver often. There was something about having fingers trailed along her body, that just sent all the right signals through her, something she wouldn't openly admit of course. Despite this arousal and pleasure she were feeling from the succubus, the vampire-girl wanted more. Her hands wanted to touch, feel and analyze the body of her partner. The mage's wants were soon granted, when the demoness started to guide one of the delicate hands that belonged to Celia and brought it up to the piece of armor she wore. With a sudden snap of her fingers, the breastplate was gone and the bandages were revealed . She didn't wear a bra or a pair of panties, like how Celia did and that made her giggle softly, the woman looked so oddly... Common. The silver-haired girl kept that to herself and merely smirked, though she couldn't hide that deep blush on her face.

Finally, though, her hands were upon one of the breasts that Zienna kept hidden. When asked to do the honors, the young girl obliged and with both hands, easily pulled off the rest of the wrapping and revealed both of the winged-woman's chest. Her hands immediately shot to them, but she wasn't at all rough. At least not yet. Celia's hands were slow, feeling the tender skin, as she massaged them gently in a circular manner, to see what sort of response she'd get out of the succubus. The young girl's hands cupped them, bounced the mounds and squished them together, all in attempts to get some form of pleasured noise from the woman who had terrorized her body since their first meeting. Her index fingers wandered over to her more, sensitive buttons on her breasts and started to lightly rub and tap against them.

"Your body it's... So refreshed. For lack of better words, you seem to have a very healthy and well-kept body. I don't know how long you've lived for, but even if you yourself have aged considerably, your body hasn't one bit. How do you do this...? Is this one of the many traits a succubus shares? I know their reproductive organs stay similar to that of a virgin's and their bodies are normally fit to be seductive, but this... This feels on par with..." Celia was having her little nerd moment, despite the fact she was practically naked along with Zienna, who had been the one on top. This would show the demoness how easy it was for the mage's mind to wander, as the blush on the young girl's face had lessened. She was still aware of what they were doing, but her analysis helped take the sultry edge off of everything... The succubus would need to get her attention quick. Thankfully, she was exposed to the woman for her indulge in, should the urge to do so take her over completely.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:44 am

Zienna arced her back and raised her head, moaning quietly, but Celia would be able to tell that she had provided the succubus the relief from her pent-up lust that she needed so badly. Her legs twitched, barely able to contain her desires any longer. Celia's grasp was firm, and tried all sorts of motions, all of which got a positive reaction from the succubus. Zienna's breathing became heavier when she felt her nipples getting stimulated. It was a mix of pleasure and a tickling sensation, which made her sneak a giggle or two with her intimate humming. She wanted more. Her body was hungry for more. Zienna shifted, rubbing her lower regions against the girl. Left to right, just to get some form of stimulation to keep herself controlled, to ease the growing discomfort of her womanhood, even by a little bit. She could feel her lips begin to salivate.

When Celia spoke, it helped Zienna to get her mind off of her rising needs. Celia knew a lot about her species, and was accurate in what she spoke about, but not completely. "Yes... Our powers... allow us to stay this young... Some of us..." She took a moment to steady her breath, lower her excitement a little in order to fill in what was missing in Celia's observations. "Some of us can be younger or older... Those who mastered their powers can freely... choose their body age, and change it any time they want. Even change how they look and how they sound. It allows them to tailor a specific disguise to target the deepest attraction from people. And yes, our hymens can regenerate just as well as our bodies. So you can enjoy breaking mine as much as you wish~"

She noticed Celia's attention wandered a bit to the more technical side of things, and Zienna couldn't have that. With a mischievous smirk, she looked into her golden eyes and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them a little harder than before, and gently pinched both of her nipples, hoping she'd get the message and do the same. "Now Celia, we need to focus on what we're doing. We might have an accident if we let our minds wander too far~" She played with it for a little while, just enough roughness to get her introduced to the twisted concept of pain and pleasure. She wanted to know where Celia's pleasure ended, and pain began. And then maybe, find out the reverse, if she isn't too mad about it.

The succubus leaned down to kiss Celia again, before she went lower and suckled her breast. She began by flicking the nipple with her tongue, then making circles around it, and finally latching on to it. Let's see her ignore this. Zienna slid her hand in between their bodies and had it slowly make its way down. Her fingers touched the girl's underwear and continued down.

Zienna leaned back, letting go of the girl's soft mound. She wanted to see her face. She wanted to see her reaction to what she was about to do. The succubus smiled as her index finger pressed against the tiny impression at the center of Celia's panties. "Oh? What do we have here?" She traced the line downward, keeping her eyes on Celia. "You're a little wet down here, Celia. Though, I can't deny that I'm on the same boat." The succubus traced the same path again and again, pressing a little harder every time. "This piece of cloth is a little, restricting, isn't Celia? Do you want me to take care of it for you~?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:13 am

The mage felt rather proud when she managed to get a reaction out of Zienna. Several at that, which caused her smile to broaden a bit, as she continued her pleasurable assault on the woman's chest. Her hands started to grow a bit rougher, her movements quicker and her fingers moving over to the succubus' nipples, in order to pinch them and give them a light tug. All of which was used to see how the winged-demoness would react while being put under such sensual duress. Celia's own actions, along with the responses garnered from touching Zienna, were recorded in her mind, but were quickly flushed into her book. This compiled her research on succubi and had pleased her greatly. Subconsciously, what pleased her more was the fact that she could see the arousal in the movements of the woman and wanted to do so much more to her, but was shy and scared of a sudden retaliation.

Celia's mind had also recorded the information given, when Zienna explained how a succubus' body is tailored to fit the needs of the one they wish to charm. A thought occurred in the young woman's mind and she wondered if the more mature woman, had appeared to her in the way the she wished to see her "ideal" person. She scoffed at this mentally, however, for she found the thought of there being someone ideal to her in almost any way impossible. Then again, though, it were completely possible, for a creature as powerful as a succubus, to imitate and create the perfections that the silver-haired girl wanted in people. Her mind continued to wander off after this fact, but was quickly pulled back when she felt her breasts being handled a bit more roughly.

"F-Forgive me!" The mage had suddenly said when the succubus had teased her about paying attention. Snapped back into reality, the vampire found herself sucking in her breaths, as winged-woman started to pinch. Her body was shocked deliciously so, which caused her to let out a soft moan. The young lady's eyes closed half-way, as she looked down with her flushed face, to see how the succubus handled her breast. Whatever pain was felt by the girl, she translated it into pleasure, since her body responded to it in such a naughty way. She couldn't help but let out those small, tender moans that would let Zienna know she was feeling all types of good.

Their lips locked again, much to the happiness of Celia, but it was short-lived. However, it was suddenly replaced with a more the more pleasurable feeling of having her nipple licked and latched on. Another sharp moan came through, as the mage looked back down to see how the older woman operated on her. There was an urge that warmed at her lower regions, which prompted her to try and attempt to close her legs. That effort was stopped when she suddenly felt fingers in that specific region. Her eyes widened a bit and she listened to the seductive, sultry words of the succubus, as she pressed harder and harder onto her lips. She looked up at Zienna, their eyes meeting again, with the fabric of her panties becoming even more soaked with each run of the woman's fingers against it.

"H-Hurry..." She managed in a hush moan towards Zienna's question. It was also in that moment, did she find her bravery to take the woman's example and move one of her hands from her breasts, to the succubus' womanhood. There she repeated the same thing her companion did and traced the area with her fingers, with them pressed harder and harder after a certain amount of time. "Let's do each other..." Celia spoke softly and started using her nails to tear away at the binding of the demoness' undergarment.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:50 pm

Celia was getting restless under her last piece of clothing, and Zienna felt it. Oh, if only she herself wasn't in need of a little attention, she could have prolonged the girl's suffering. Make her beg for it, her first taste of real pleasure. It would have been so marvelous to watch her break down like that. To see those half-lidded eyes shine desperation. If it wasn't for a succubus' lust, this night would have been the hardest night the girl would ever face. Between the teasing she'd do, the alluring words she'd speak, and the passion she'd implant, Celia could have broken down, lost to perpetual lust. And then, she'd belong to Zienna. Forever.

But that wasn't going to happen today. Today, the two of them would enjoy the moment together. The succubus would indulge in the sweet virgin sensations of the girl, and in turn, the vampire could learn as much as she wanted. Zienna wouldn't mind staying as long as she needed to. Or wanted to.

She let out a sharp breath as her own womanhood was being tickled and teased by the girl's nails, trying to remove the bondage that kept the succubus' nether region covered. Celia moaned quietly urging the succubus to hurry. The heat in her body was rising, and so was Zienna's. When she said the magic words, Zienna smirked a smile that was deceptively kind. "As you wish~" she cooed. Zienna grabbed the hem of Celia's panties and pulled them upward, getting them nice and soaked between her second lips. She'd pull them up harder then loosen up to allow the girl to breathe. Just a little bit.

Zienna found Celia's pair of undergarments rather cute, and would hate for it to be ruined. More importantly, this might have been the first pair that got soaked in such naughty juices. Surely the girl would have needed something to remember the moment with. Convincing herself to spare the underwear, she slid her fingers under the side and slid it down. Slowly as she rubbed against the girl's legs. Clearly they were being put to use constantly, judging by how well they were developed. She did the same on the other side, moaning a little to tease the girl. Her underwear was left just above her knees.

The succubus' other hand left its station to help get rid of the bindings of her lower regions, and guided Celia's hands under Zienna's gates. The area around it was smooth, blemish-free, and everything anyone really looked for. One could hardly tell that this was contested grounds. "Now, pay attention~" Zienna winked as her hand glided over to Celia's womanhood. Her first and second fingers began to rub circles into the little pink slit, picking up the moisture that had leaked out.

Zienna stopped for a moment to bring her fingers in front of her and examined it. She separated her fingers and watched as the juices stretched across. Zienna licked her lips. Just watching it slowly trail down her slender fingers caused her body temperature to rise a few degrees. "Mhh~ This looks delicious." Zienna looked Celia in the eyes as she licked up the juices from her fingers, doing it slowly and making sure she was watching every microsecond. "You taste divine, Celia~ I'll be right back~" She winked at her again, slowly sliding herself away from Celia. She slid to where the source of the tasty treat was.

Looking at the girl with lust-filled eyes, Zienna spread the girl's legs, and lowered herself. Slowly. Never breaking eye contact. She stuck out her tongue teasingly before she dragged it upwards against Celia's womanhood, licking up the overflowing juices. She continued this motion, keeping her ears open to Celia's reaction. The flavor of a virgin was completely different. It was so good, like a forbidden honey. While she tended to the girl's nether region, Zienna played with her own womanhood, trying to relieve just a little more to keep herself from going too far too fast.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:39 pm

The young mage had taken a bit of pride whenever she managed to get a form of reaction out of the succubus. To think that one as experienced as her, was still able to be caught off guard and pleasured rather easily, especially from inexperienced hands like Celia's, was interesting. A small smile etched itself onto the lips of the young woman, but was soon replaced with a more lust filled gaze, when she felt the hem of her panties being tugged at. It wasn't until she felt the fabric slip into her entrance to some degree, did she too let out a sharp moan similar to Zienna's. The moan only really escaped when it were pulled harder into her. The look in her half-lidded eyes intensified just a bit with the lust that continued to build between the two.

In truth, Celia hated the teasing feeling she received as the woman played with her undergarment. There was a sense of relief when she felt the cloth move away from her nether regions and trailed upwards her legs. Before they were taken off completely, however, she were introduced to the private area that the vampire no doubt, knew had many others around the area. Something like that would normally give her a turned off attitude, but seeing as they both went this far, it was no time for her to get picky. Due to this, she didn't resist when her hand was guided and out of curiosity, her fingers went to work on touching the carnal area of the succubus. Had there been any other word to describe the feeling of her fingers against the warm, soft flesh of the demoness, it would have been "perfect." This, however, was quite an odd word to describe. While she touched, Celia could only determine that it tailored to exactly what she expected out of the entire encounter. Her eyes looked downward toward the area, her head tilted in a sense of wonderment. The experience enhanced when Zienna started to rub. Her fingers hesitated momentarily, though, when the winged-demoness had taken the fingers of her own and played with the mage's entrance a bit more boldly. After that, she was introduced to a rather sultry sight.

The succubus slowly, seductively, licked up the virgin honey that had escaped due to the new found pleasures that were introduced to the young girl. She watched, her blush as bright as it could be. There was s sense of higher arousal as she gazed upon the way the woman's tongue streaked along her fingers. A curious thought of how such a thing would feel against her lower regions peaked the top of her mind.

"Geez... Is it customary to say such embarrassing things when in this sort of situation?" The vampire asked, trying to distract from the way how Zienna teased with the words. They both knew that the demoness had been enjoying far more than they both cared to admit. Then again, Celia was in the same boat. The silver-haired girl's train of thought, however, would soon be interrupted.

Her half-lidded, golden eyes locked into the gaze of the dark purple orbs of the succubus and the woman would be able to see the vampire girl's widen momentarily. Celia's legs were spread quite easily, with no form of resistance. A part of her wanted the woman to work for everything, but she knew it'd backfire on her, so she simply submitted to the pleasures Zienna had to offer. She moaned out when the feeling of her tongue ran over the sensitive and untouched area. This sudden change in arousal caused her moans to come out low, yet prolonged each time the demoness had went over the area. It also caused her to flow more, which meant that the succubus was definitely working her magic on the young mage correctly.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:02 am

Celia's moans were music to the succubus' ears. The sweet, succulent sounds of innocence lost. But it was not what she was looking for. It needed to be a little louder. Just a little louder, she thought. As she went back down to begin another run, Zienna's eyes started to somewhat sharpen into a more predatory look. She pressed her tongue a little harder against Celia's lips, gently parting it until her tongue tasted the girl's insides. Her moist, warm walls, beckoning for more. Who was she to deny what the girl's body wanted?

Zienna's tongue went in as deep as it could get, and explored the walls in a circular manner, feeling the thin flesh that was believed to be what marked a virgin. The hymen. Somewhat elastic, and easily tears, it actually heals if given enough time. And that isn't just thinking in a succubus' perspective. Gradually stretching it during foreplay could save it from tearing. But Zienna personally thought that that kind of pain was integral to get the most out of everyone's first time. She felt around that area, feeling the flesh that would soon be torn, and bleed.

Forcing her tongue against it, she felt it rip. Then she tasted blood. She pulled herself back to watch the stream of red mix with her saliva and Celia's nectar. She momentarily looked to the girl again to see her expression, but did not dally. Satisfied, she licked up the mix, then began to suck out the juices from her little canal. There was a little pop as she moved to tickle the nub just above the opening by flicking her tongue against it before placing it at the mercy of her teeth. She chuckled a little as she teased a bite while her tongue continuously stimulated the sensitive area before releasing her. The hand that she used to pleasure herself while she operated on Celia slid over to the girl's pink slit and dug in a finger about an inch in, softly scratching at the walls.

Zienna then slid herself to Celia's side, and smiled, sliding her arm under the girl. She thrust the finger all the way in and moved it around. It was so moist that there was barely any friction as she moved her finger in and out, each motion barely needing much effort. She would have waited until the girl got used to it, but she wanted to know how loud she could make her moan. Zienna pulled her finger out and introduced  her middle and ring fingers to the insides of the girl and thrust in and out. It was much more difficult to move around this time as Celia's entrance was tight, and the width of the succubus' fingers, although slender as they were, was starting to stretch the walls. "Should I  slow down~?" She teased. Of course, saying yes or no wouldn't affect what Zienna would do, but an affirmative response would have made her take it a step further much quickly than a negative one.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:51 am

Celia's eyes remained half-open for a bit of time, but that was promptly changed, when Zienna had brought her tongue in, to follow along the folds of her walls in a circular manner. Indeed, a louder moan had been brought out of the young girl and she had closed her eyes. Her legs had stayed opened and upon closer inspection, one could see how she began to grip the sheets of the bed. Pleasure jolted through her body with each motion the succubus brought upon her sensitive spot. While her eyes were closed, she logged in each and every moment her being was assaulted with pleasure. The very actions had been recorded, so that she may no longer have the urge to experiment any longer.

The mage's mind had surprisingly not gone off and wondered about the information she had attained, but rather, focused on the then and now. Even with her vision blocked, her senses were affixed to the pleasures of the body. However, there was a change in pace, something that pained the young girl. Zienna's tongue had frequently slid over a sensitive spot within Celia. This spot was soon stretched further and further, until eventually, it ripped. Her virginity had been taken then and there, by the whim of the succubus and the very act of it brought out a rather pleasant reaction (for Zienna at least). The vampire's eyes shot open and she cried out in a mix of both agonizing pain and carnal desire, which also set the tone for a sudden overflow of her honey. There was a bit of confusion, as she enjoyed the pain, yet knew it hurt so very much. A loud moan, louder than all the others, escaped her lips and her eyes shut once more, as the demoness didn't even wait before she partook of the young lady's sweetness once more.

On occasion, her head would toss back and forth, due to how much stimulation she received all at once. Her sensitive button was teased with, which even then, due to her inexperienced body had still sent a wave of shocking pleasure all throughout her body. When it stopped momentarily once more, the mage had opened her eyes a bit, to see that the winged-woman was taking a finger and had shown what she were going to do with it. Much like her tongue, the feeling of the woman's slender finger and how it entered her throbbing insides, caused Celia to moan out more. Her walls would tighten around the succubus' finger, as she scratched gently against the sensitive flesh.

Celia, at this point, had gripped the sheets rather tightly, face flushed to show how into it she felt and her body had quaked in response to each jolt of unfiltered pleasure, that waved its way through her body. The young girl's breasts even jiggled with each sudden movement, as she felt her head become filled with lusty hunger. Eventually Zienna switched it up to using her middle and ring finger, to spread the vampire princess even at the resistance her walls showed, by tightening around the digits.

"P-Please, l-let me process all of this i-information!" She had moaned out, honestly trying to find some upper ground within the scaffolds of her mind, to try and allow her to become level headed once more. However, given the situation, that was virtually impossible. Celia had submitted herself, mind and body, to the succubus. Little did she know, she was far too gone into the pleasure to reel herself back. Her body most of all wanted to continue to feel all the older woman had to offer when it came to the actions of sex.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:40 pm

"I wonder if all this influx of information would be enough to make you crash," she wondered aloud, licking the corner of the girl's lips. "Is there a limit, Celia? Wait, don't tell me, I want to find out for myself~" She locked her lips against the girl's and slipped her tongue through, swirling around her mouth. With the hand she slipped under the girl, she held the back of her head, drawing the mage to her as her fingers quickened their pace stimulating the sensitive organ.

In her mind, she was browsing through the different ways she could maximize the girl's pleasure. She worried about overloading the girl, so she had to pick carefully how to slowly break her down to her most primal desires. It was a difficult choice to make, as she wanted to do it all with the girl. Unfortunately, she'd have to limit herself. Don't want to end up breaking her permanently. The decision seemed impossible to make, but oh, what was this~? While she pleasured the girl's young slit, her fingers occasionally touched the cervix. She pushed her fingers as deep as the girl's walls allowed and rubbed the sensitive nub. "Ooh~ what do we have here, Celia?" She poked, rubbed, and gently scratched her deeper interiors, hitting a few pressure points to give the girl a sudden jolt of pleasure whenever she pleased.

Zienna's own body was screaming unforgivingly at her, wanting her own overflowing slit to be part of the action. Unable to contain herself any longer, she decided to reveal something that she rarely ever used. For a moment, Zienna stopped her activities, her body trembling. Zienna bit her lower lip and let out a moan, arcing her body back suddenly. "Oh~ It's been a while, I forgot how much work this has to be." She held her breath and curled up slightly before she let out a pained and pleasured moan. On her back, where her spine would have ended, was a long, slender, black tail that stood up slightly curved. It's tip was more plump than the shaft, and took the shape of a heart where the concave side is where the thin shaft connected. "It's not the same as a man's device, but it's the best I can do for you, Celia~ Please enjoy it~"

The tip of her tail pressed flat on the girl's stomach and slowly slid down. She would feel the texture of the flexible tail, smooth just like Zienna's skin, if not more so. When the tail reached her little princess, it would rub itself between the lips, before suddenly entering in one swift motion. Zienna let out a moan as her tail was a sensitive little appendage. Almost too sensitive in fact, which was partly the reason why she kept it hidden most of the time. But did it ever feel so good. She could feel the tiniest of details inside Celia, and the sensations sent electricity through her whole system. Grinning, she pulled her tail out, then pushed it back in. "Ah~ I forgot how sensitive this could be."

She quickened her tail thrusting as the fingers that had spent time inside Celia now found themselves pleasuring the succubus. Because of how long it had been since she last used her tail, she found herself crashing against Celia's cervix harder than she intended, and even penetrated the opening a couple of times. She could feel the second opening trying to deny her entry, as well as their refusal to let her go out. It wasn't part of the plan, but it worked in her favor. "How does my tail feel, Celia? Learned anything from it?" she would lick the girl on the cheek as she said that.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Darkson Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:15 am

Celia's body had been burned up from all the marvelous feelings she received from the succubus. When she asked if the mage would crash due to an overload of pleasure, she wasn't able to answer. The young girl only responded with heated, lusty moans. Her noises were muffled by their sudden kiss, in which she went into quite eagerly. Celia's own tongue wrapped around the succubus' as she was pulled closer and her insides played with further. She moaned into the kisses and had her eyes closed to further embrace what the older woman offered.

Her mind steadily drew to a blank, as she decided that she'd empty her mind of its thoughts and just let all the information pass through unrestricted. She organized and analyzed, but it was too much to keep up with, what with all the multiple things that happened all at once. Celia had been broken in a sense, but if given enough time, she could regain her mind. However, she indulged heavily into the pleasures that Zienna offered and let the demoness fully have her way with her.This proved to be a very pleasurable mistake, though, for the woman had touched upon a very deep and overly sensitive spot. Celia's eyes shot open and she broke away from the kiss and moaned out very loudly and very frequently. Each time Zienna scratched and pressed against the area, the vampire princess let out a lust-filled moan to accompany it.

It all stopped, suddenly, for the older woman had something else planned. The silver-haired young lady had managed to open her eyes half-way. The blush on her face had intensified greatly on her pale face and one could see how good she felt, when her own hand went over to pleasure herself as she watched the succubus seemed to have been up to something. She moaned softly while she played and tilted her head at the sight of Zienna's tail. Her eyes widened fully when she realized that the demoness intended to penetrate her with it. Her lips quivered open and it seemed as if she were going to protest against the action, but the words escaped the girl.

Smooth and tender, just like the skin of her partner, Celia watched from her angle as the tail neared its desired location. Against her lips it rubbed and the sensation was enough to have her suck in a sharp breath. She moved her hand away and spread her legs a bit more, to reveal that she indeed wanted it to enter. When the young girl got what she wanted, another loud moan escaped from her mouth. Her walls had tightened around the appendage and would no doubt with her virgin body, would send the utmost of pleasures to the demoness, as she received much in return. When Zienna finally started to thrust the tail into her and rampantly, the mage's eyes shut and she let out a series of quick and loud moans, that matched up more or less to the motions of the succubus. She tightened up quite nicely and drowned in the feeling of having the tail crash against her sensitive opening. To the older woman, Celia's body was hot and so when she licked her cheek and asked her question, she'd be able to feel the heat simply radiate off of her.

"G... G-Good...!~" Was all she mustered and when she said so, it was in a sing-song, lust-filled tone, that just showed she loved what was happening to her. "Good" was the first word that came to mind, but there were so many others that she had wished she said in order to properly describe what she felt. Nonetheless, these thoughts were being thrown somewhere that she could reflect upon them later. Right now, she indulged heavily in every pleasurable aspect of this moment and let herself be free with her primal urges. A sign of that, was when her eyes flashed red at one point, when they opened as she turned towards the succubus and when her fangs had slipped out. Celia wanted to bite the Zienna and had a wonderful surprise in store for her, if she allowed her to do so.
Celia Darkson
Celia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:18 pm

The girl felt so hot now, with the naughtiness of her mind taking full control. Celia couldn't even let out all she wanted to say. Zienna found it adorable, and she showed it through her soft smile. Oh how she wanted to go all out on her. Oh if only the lighter part of her bloodline was a little less concerned... this would have been a night Celia would never forget even if she got amnesia. No, a single night wouldn't have been enough. Zienna would have gone a whole week, even a few months. She enjoyed ravaging this soft, tender body of her new partner so much, it almost pained her to think about parting.

Alas, unless Celia was somehow immortal with limitless stamina to keep up with a succubus, even a half-blood like the one that was ravaging her right now, the girl would likely die. Zienna could absorb her soul so she'd be with her forever, like a few she had already claimed, but such a thing had some effects that made the experience... a little less fulfilling, sadly. It might be her still-developing powers in reaping the souls of her partners, but their tastes were always changed after every ritual. Some became tastier treats, while some became slightly unpleasant. She usually got rid of the unpleasant ones. Why keep them when there are so many to choose from?

Zienna was aware of her perspectives, and it was part of the reason why she needed to control herself. How troublesome. Without stopping her tail movements, Zienna crawled on top of Celia, sitting on her stomach. The succubus used her knees, which were now on either sides of the girl's body, to help prop herself slightly up so she wasn't crushing the girl who was having trouble taking breaths, judging by how frequently she was panting.The succubus, still keeping her pace, twitched slightly, her sensitive tail sending all the right signals through her body.

There was a moment where she stopped for a split second so she could have her tail go around her leg and under before it jammed back into the tiny pink hole and continued to thrust in and out. With this position, Zienna's tail was rubbing against her own slit with every thrust. She bit her lower lip and saw that Celia's eyes had flashed red, and she was baring her fangs. The succubus grabbed the girl's breasts and played with them as she leaned forward, licking the girl's lips, and purposefully cutting her tongue against a fang, letting a few drops drop onto the girl's lips. While she was doing this, She looked at the girl with longing eyes, steady and in control. "Go ahead~ Bite me~" she said with a meltingly heated voice. "Just don't get too carried away, I still want to feel every inch of you~"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next