MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Sad moments EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Sad moments EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Sad moments EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Sad moments EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Sad moments EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Sad moments EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Sad moments EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Sad moments EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Sad moments EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Sad moments

+7
D10
Storm Sky
Tyler Saikou
Alexander
Professor Velox
Changeling
Emily
11 posters

Go down

Sad moments Empty Sad moments

Post by Emily Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:42 am

Hello to everyone who knows me and to everyone who doesn't, I am Karlgv, or Xern as most people knew me as. I am here many to say somethings, I have become very sad, for it seems like everyday, Yima becomes a bit more depressed, and We get farther from our goal of restoring the other site. At this moment I am here to ask for help, from all people willing to help us out. I personally do not wish to see the old site go, but it seems to be. Anyone who wishes to help please PM me.

Also on another note, Hello guys I am back to Roleplaying, if anyone wants to have a topic with me Pm as well.

(you don't have to PM you can just post here)
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Sad moments Empty Re: Sad moments

Post by Changeling Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:58 am

Hey there, Nice to meet you!

I'd like to help, but unfortunately, I'm very limited when it comes to being active. Right now, I've limited myself to only one site because of school and stuff.

I do wish you luck though. I know how it feels when you see a site you love become inactive.
Changeling
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:32 am

I'll help out once I'm done being banned from the chat box. Yuma didn't give me a time frame. Or even tell me I was banned. But, y'know, any day now.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Directory : Shirou Velox
Timeline : The Ultimate Saga

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:22 am

The thing is, Yima has stated that he feels glad that a lot of us are gone. I won't advise others to not follow their heart on the matter, but I personally don't feel inclined to assist in the restoration of KH.

If Yima would actually be willing to admit he was wrong about a lot of things and accept help, it would be an entirely different situation. He's more than welcome to come to Mirage Hearts and roleplay with us, but I'm personally not comfortable with having him in a position of absolute power over myself because I've already observed him be the Nero to his Rome once.
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:11 pm

*sighs*

I guess I should probably say something here. Personally, I am of a similar opinion to Alex. Yima does not take blame where he should, refuses to own up to problems, and generally is the source of most of the problems of KH. But. At the same time..I still have a vestige of respect for him. He's stood his ground under the deluge that was Axis, Kia, and Myself sitting around in the chatbox and blatantly antagonizing and making fun of the site. It was wrong of us to do, and we were all promptly banned from the site. That being said, I don't want to watch it wither and die..but I refuse to allow Yima to have absolute control over anyone.

The solution is simple, but it is unfortunately the most difficult weight to bear. To survive, the site needs to wither and die. I feel that is the only thing that will show Yima that his pride is something that he should not treasure. I could be wrong about this. The site could die and never recover. We could bear witness to the death of one of the oldest homes of Roleplay for this series. But, I firmly believe that the only way the other site will survive would be to allow it to wither and die. It would force Yima to step down, or at the very least admit defeat. He has been standing in his position trying to keep as much control as possible. From what few interactions we have had, I feel that he's a good person. But, at the same time, I feel he is not the kind of person that should run a website such as KH. I won't claim to know who the right kind of person would be, but at this point I think it has become blatantly clear that it is not him. That's all I have to say about this. I will not say any more than what has been said here. These are my thoughts on the matter, and while I welcome Yima should he choose to join us, I know in my heart of hearts that this problem you are facing is something that cannot be reversed at this point, bar a full staff change.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:40 pm

It's been made plain and clear that Yima doesn't care about previous members, instead he wanted to focus on getting a new community. So honestly, people might get mad at me for saying this, but I don't really care, fuck him. I've offered my help and he shoots everything down and wont let me help. So yeah, he can kinda stick it.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Directory : My Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:45 pm

I would advise that you don't get hostile, Storm. That is unnecessary and despite any personal feelings, uncalled for.
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:47 pm

I wasn't hostile, I was stating my opinion, which seems to be the point of this thread
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Directory : My Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:49 pm

Using swear words =/= hostility.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:50 pm

"So honestly, people might get mad at me for saying this, but I don't really care, fuck him. I've offered my help and he shoots everything down and wont let me help. So yeah, he can kinda stick it."

It isn't just about using swear words. It's about the context of its use.
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:53 pm

He was stating his opinion, even if he was using vulgar language directed towards Yima. However, it's not like he raised pitchforks and actively went after Yima or even insulted him. Just because he wasn't using neutral language doesn't mean he's being hostile, so I would advise you to stop trying to police the opinions of people, because you'll only make things needlessly worse.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:09 am

I'm just gonna stop you both here Before you start shooting each other Uh anyways I don't see why people really dislike yima Heck I'm kinda worried for him  I think I don't personally know him but I think you guys make him not feel welcome here people do things wrong We can forgive right but Yeah Yima was one of them people to me that gets hated and is just really not liked as a leader And I I see nothing wrong with him I'm not going back to KH for a few reason like I cant really mannage doing two forums but yeah that's my oppion I welcome him and I don't want to see him turn into Kia where they leave because of people so now I dissipear and grab some pop corn and watch people tell there oppions and hate on mine good night everyone

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:17 am

I appreciate the sentiment, but the situation has already been resolved through skype, Zdynasty. While your concern is commendable and shows that you have a caring nature, I would put your worries to rest by assuring you it as indeed stopped.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlow Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:38 pm

I mean, I wouldn't be inclined to join either if I felt un-welcomed.

It's one thing to say he is, but -- based on the messages in the topic -- actions prove otherwise lol.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Yima has figured out his down sides, and is trying to remake the site, we both feel nostalgic about the site, and i personally think that if we both or sites work together we could be more successful as a group. There are some things that i need to discuss with Yima about you shire, we may end up having you on a like probation period, but yima doesn't trust you, unlike my self. I personally enjoyed you teaching me the basics, with terra daggers help, and i will try and get you to be free to use the chatbox at will, just do not use the chat box for arguments pls.

And if anything we both are the leaders of the thing, he just is fallowing protocol for the staff, but hey I'm no intern mod now.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:01 pm

Alexander wrote:The thing is, Yima has stated that he feels glad that a lot of us are gone. I won't advise others to not follow their heart on the matter, but I personally don't feel inclined to assist in the restoration of KH.

His persistent distrust of Shirou shows as much. He betrayed the trust of a lot of people, and I am certain that Shirou is included. Yima doesn't care about us. He's called us toxic, tumors, said that he's glad we're gone, ect. I can appreciate that you want to save Kingdom Hearts. I won't stop you, nor will I prevent others from helping you. I wish you the best of luck.

And that is true. Groups are very strong. But, part of being a leader is admitting that you are wrong and trusting other people to be able to take the reign. This does include members. With Kingdom Rocks, a very lovely story-based Kingdom Hearts Roleplay forum that you should also check out if you have the time we have a very lovely activity share. As far as I am concerned, the people who maintain reasonable activity on both sites should still be compensated in the manner described.

With other sites, we have our character transfer. We're letting people with characters they love continue their stories here to the best of our abilities to accommodate within our system. People enjoy it. It extends to old and new members alike.

These are examples of inter-community relationship building exercises. They aren't all that can be done, but they can be done. We even considered a mentor system for inter-community growth, before we recalled that the one on Kingdom Hearts did not meet with any significant success in the long term.

In any case, we do encourage significant input from the members, but that input does need to be consistent. As the admin of MH, there are a lot of things I personally want to do to change the system. I do know for a fact that the Realm of Sleep will see some upcoming changes, if that interests you at all so stay tuned! The only reason this hasn't been discussed openly is because the member base doesn't use the RoS so we've deemed it safe to remodel. It was the same with when we did the datascape.

Otherwise, the system would have evolved along a different path. There would be fewer worlds, a more consequence-oriented system, and a few other interesting tid-bits to make combat and the like more exciting to partake in. That said: people are happy with the way it is, and their fun, while measured, does usually take precedence. That is the cornerstone. People need structure, not control. Any control exerted is the trimming of a hedge, not the reduction of the hedge.

Ah, but I've rambled enough. I'll be posting in your other topic soon. I would like to explain character transfers for your convenience, if you haven't already seen them!
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:08 am

If Yima really started realizing his faults, then he would have reached out to one of us. Don't fight his battle for him, he needs to learn how to stand himself. You're probably better off starting your own KH site or joining this one, lol. As long as Yima is the site owner, it will mean he hasn't moved on or changed at all.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:05 am

Well, that my objective,to show him he doesn't have to be the admin any more.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:40 am

People have made that attempt. I think for nearly two years total, people have called for him to step down and give the site to somebody who has the time and motivation to care for it. It hasn't worked for them. Maybe it will work for you. Maybe not. I wouldn't say that here, because if you haven't expressed that before then all he has to do it click over to here and he'll see it, which might just upset him.
Hayden
Hayden

Directory : Superior Insincere Directory

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:25 am

true, but i do try and build up courage to tell him, but I'm more deciding the right words to use when i ask him such, but I do have quite a bit to learn still.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:50 pm

Update: I am helpful at the site other than. A person to bounce Ideas off of, who makes a Idea of his own off of others. I have actually proposed a Idea to 5he current staff (sadly it is just me and Joseph everyone in a while.) As well as Shiro is no longer banned from the Chat box. I made Yima agree to me doing it. (Or I just used my chat box Mod powers.XP) But for whomever wants to come check out the little bit of modifications that have been done so far. I am proud of the site for it is the thing I started in, and in till it's dieing breath (ok maybe wrong choice of words, it did that a year ago when over half of the basis came here but you should under stand what I mean.) Also if people wanna chat with me, I will be on everyday now so PM me if ya want
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum