MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Hey guy! how are you the normal rambing is happen again EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Hey guy! how are you the normal rambing is happen again EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Hey guy! how are you the normal rambing is happen again EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Hey guy! how are you the normal rambing is happen again EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Hey guy! how are you the normal rambing is happen again EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Hey guy! how are you the normal rambing is happen again EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Hey guy! how are you the normal rambing is happen again EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Hey guy! how are you the normal rambing is happen again EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Hey guy! how are you the normal rambing is happen again EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Hey guy! how are you the normal rambing is happen again

Go down

Hey guy! how are you the normal rambing is happen again Empty Hey guy! how are you the normal rambing is happen again

Post by Efeu Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:23 pm

okay in all serous...ous I would like to say thank you.... because this site means so much to me and im not even scarching the serface this is were I ask questions...and be an idiot and you guys help me then I have those really Z moments you know what i mean the times you just wonder what gos on in my brain and you forgive me...even if I dont think that some times and we have a community that I could do the dumest thing ever (I think I have Razz) then Forgive me also my best friend even though I never meant her was this placeses (another reason to say thank you) and heck.. i  tink you get it I want to say thank you guys so muc then started rambling...Gersh Much text so much tears from Z so let me finish with a song.. just a random one Lets see... oh! I love smash bros soooooo is this a good enough thank you

Efeu

Back to top Go down