MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
 [closed] Finish what you've started  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
 [closed] Finish what you've started  EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
 [closed] Finish what you've started  EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
 [closed] Finish what you've started  EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
 [closed] Finish what you've started  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
 [closed] Finish what you've started  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
 [closed] Finish what you've started  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
 [closed] Finish what you've started  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
 [closed] Finish what you've started  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

[closed] Finish what you've started

3 posters

Go down

[closed] Finish what you've started  Empty [closed] Finish what you've started

Post by Veara Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:14 am

"Vea-chan, why are we going down towards the ground instead of going back to your place and more importantly whose the silver haired balloon whose waving like a banshee towards us down there?" Harley asked looking over the edge of the keyboard and how the woman continued too wave at them. Harley had a raised eyebrows on his face and looked over to Veara who seemed to have a mildly serious face on his muzzle. Skye peered over the face and saw the girl as well and he looked a little confused, but maybe she was friendly. Perhaps... she was one of the many people who Vea-sama helped while they were separated. Garth on the other hand seemed to be leaning on Veara's back sleeping. Falling asleep after the whole being brought here because some blue haired midget told him to come. Meanwhile Veara on the other hand was currently confused as to why he was heading down there. The last time he saw her she was smiling on the verge of crying telling him to stay away from her for as long as they both will live. Now suddenly she was calling out to him and he couldn't make out what she said, but it was obvious that she wanted him for something.

The board reached about five feet above the ground and Veara jumped off the side while Harley and Skye followed. Harley latching himself to Veara's arm while Skye followed next to him and he grumbled slightly almost sorting of trotting towards the girl with his hands behind his back and leaning forward looking at her. An then he would look over at Veara, seeming to go back and forth between the two. Garth was catch up on his beauty sleep laying down on the keyboard and and yawning in his sleep enjoying the peace and quiet along with the warm sun that this town had to offer.

The sound of the tram car passing by could be heard in the distance relaxing Garth even more while he turned his back to them. Meanwhile the rest of the boys finally walked up to her and Veara for the fourth time in his life was feeling really awkward. "Hey Tsumiko...did you need help with something?" He asked her looking towards her and simply wondering what this was about completely forgetting for a second that Skye and Harley were both right next to him.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

[closed] Finish what you've started  Empty Re: [closed] Finish what you've started

Post by Tsumiko Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:46 pm

Tsumiko lowered her hands, a bit relieved that Veara had decided to humor her and come talk to her. Hovering off the ground some feet away, the blonde and two of his companions hopped off the board they rode on. The bother appeared to be girls, Tsumiko’s buzzed mind inhibited and unable to tell her otherwise. The several glasses of wine that she downed just minutes earlier were really starting to take their toll. Of the the bodies clung to Veara’s arm, having a long, pink braid. The other was a short-ish person with short blonde hair. Maybe this one was a guy? Well, whoever they were, they kept looking back and forth between the songstress and Veara. It made her a bit uneasy, but she managed to maintain her firm resolve in doing what she needed to.

Light silver-blue eyes turned over to man with the cat-eared hoodie as he addressed her. When asked if she needed help with something, the woman shook her head, almost in a child-like manner. “Mm-mm… I-I, u-uhm… V-Vea-kun, I…” Her hazy mind was racing far too fast for her to make out, and so, with balled hands pressed against her chest, took a deep breath to try and calm herself. “I-I just wanted to say that, I’m sorry. I’m so. So. Sorry, Vea-kun.” She began, looking up at him again and taking a slightly stumbling step towards him. If he tried to speak in protest, Tsumiko would hold up her hands and try to silence him as she collected her thoughts. There was so much that she had been wanting to say to him, and they were rushing forth all at once. She just needed to… sort through it all.

“I just… wanted to apologize for everything that I’ve done. The things that I’ve done. The things that I’ve said. Things that you both know about and don’t. All of it, I’m so sorry…” She began, her eyes searching the ground as if the words she wanted to speak were written there. There was a hint of a drunken lisp to her speech that Tsumiko attempted to hold back, but it slipped through. Her eyes turned up to Veara’s green ones and gazed deep into them. “I-I know that… I really hurt you that day, and it’s weighed on me heavily since. The fact that you decided to give me the light of day means quite a bit. You know..?” She tried playing off the guilt that she had been harboring for quite some time with a soft, self-pitying chuckle, and cast her eyes down once again.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

[closed] Finish what you've started  Empty Re: [closed] Finish what you've started

Post by Veara Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:06 am

When she initially began to speak Veara was confused by the way her words were spoken and even her presence seemed as though she was confused or perhaps there was something wrong with her. Tilting his head to the side a little as she had began to explain why she had called out too him. She wanted to apologize? Why should she apologize to him, that doesn't make any sense she was the one who was in great stress thanks to him and the fact that he had chosen to handle that situation so poorly...plus there was that monkey who didn't really help matters....but if anything he was the one who should apologize. Definitely it had to be him who should be the one apologizing. Quickly he dropped down to his knees and bowed before her as he slammed his head to the ground. The imprint of his forehead now decorating the cobblestone that was underneath them. "No you don't understand." The boy quickly said after she finished speaking both Harley and Skye we're currently at a loss for words seeing something like this happen before their eyes. "I'm the one who should apologize those guys that attacked you that night they were already taken care of and then I made it worse but putting even more hurt on them. You aren't used to seeing people get attacked like that, and you were completely justified in calling me a monster and asking me to stay away from you! I should be the one apologiz-" Veara was silenced when suddenly Harley stamped on his head shoving his mouth into the stone a little as he kept his foot ontop of him. Harley's eyes were shadowed by his hair and there was a small smile on his face. "So unless my male ears misheard lemme get this straight, Vea-chan saved a drunk balloon and that ballon turned around and called him a monster...Vea-chan a monster, Skye can you believe....Skye?" Harley called out to Skye who was next to him, however Skye currently had his bow drawn and he was pointing it right at the silver haired girl before them. An arrow that seemed to be dripping with water yet crackling with electricty suddenly appeared at the center of the bow and Skye stared forward into her eyes as he pulled back incredibly tight on the string.

"You called Vea-sama a..."

"Skye don't take my job away from me...it isn't worth it."

"MY MASTER....is the kindest, strongest, mo....most innocent person and you made him doubt himself and believe he was a monster....because he saved you."

"Skye when I'm the voice of reason there's a problem with the situation. Now put down the bow."

"You....You....YOU!"

"SKYE!"

When veara quickly called out his name pushing his head out of the cobblestone, Skye was shocked and the arrow was shot upwards in the air. Within a moments and explosion of water followed by that water being electrocuted until there was none left happened above them while Veara continued to stay bowed before the girl before them. Veara simply gave Skye one look who looked back at him and quickly the bow disappeared from Skye's hands. Skye quickly stomped away angry at this situation not even taking a second look at the girl in front of them. Walking back towards the keyboard which held an awake Garth who was woken up the sound of the arrow being shot.

Harley finally took his leg off of Veara's head and after giving both of them one last look began to briskly walk towards the keyboard as well to try to help calm down Skye.

Last edited by Veara on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:18 am

Tsumiko’s eyes opened wide as she watched the blonde get on his knees and speak. She looked on and listened in a fair bit of shock and surprise. He bowed his head to such an extent that he even left an imprint on the ground where his forehead met it. The more he spoke, the more the tipsy woman shook her head in refusal. “N-No, Vea-kun, I- P-Please don’t-” She got on her own knees after having shuffled up to him, and reached out for him, to raise his head.

The act was cut short as the pink-haired one spoke. Huh… So they were a guy, after all. No, wait, that was the other friend, with the short blonde hair. Wait… The pinky was a dude?! No, no. Focus, Tsumi. This was a serious situation. Turning her glossy eyes up to the current accuser, Harley, the songstress’ eyes were quickly diverted to the other. He was pointing a magic arrow at her, looking anything but pleased. The woman looked at him with wide eyes, a bit frozen in horror. She trembled a bit, but there was little resistance in her demeanor. If he were to shoot there right then and there, then she would allow it.

But the boy was stopped by the other, that had Veara’s head pressed to the ground. The two went back and forth a bit, Tsumiko remaining silent where she was. She knew what Skye was getting at. She agreed whole-heartedly. But the sound of Veara’s booming voice caused even her to jump a little. Raising his head, the blonde looked to Skye, who shot his arrow into the air above them. The magics did their thing, before dissipating into space. With a single look, the young man stormed off to the hover board to calm himself, the fourth member of their party now being wide awake. Harley soon went off to join them.

Sighing, Tsumiko returned her gaze to Veara, a hand over her thumping heart. Sitting completely on her legs as she sat before him, she let out a breath, and spoke. “Veara. There is no need for you to apologize. You have done nothing wrong. It’s me. I should be the one that’s bowing their head.” The songstress then did just that, bowing her head till it touched the ground. Silently, tears formed in her eyes. “I’m so sorry Veara. It just seems like… every encounter we have has been an unpleasant one. But…” She turned up her head to face him with those sad eyes.

“I never once thought bad of you. I was at fault. I left you there on the beach, asleep, out of apprehension of my own flaws and insecurities. I didn’t think I could get close to someone without causing them some form of misfortune, and… and look what happened. I did just that. That day, when you defended me, I only told you to say away not because of what you did, but because I thought that I had caused that accident. And I never once called you a monster. I realized after the fact that it may have sounded as such, but I was referring to myself. I was the monster. Me. And I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry. You were only doing what you thought necessary for my sake, and I scorned it with my own self doubt and pity. You did nothing but be good to me, and I… I can’t say sorry enough for it to show how much I mean it.”

Through her words, tears began to spill from her silver-blue orbs, and her voice trembled as he attempted to contain herself long enough to speak. Her drunken state had allowed for the words to just tumble out of her mouth, one after the other with no filter at all. But, even if he didn’t forgive her, it felt like a weight had been lifted from her chest. She had finally spoken the words that have been troubling her for quite some time. Her eyes, that had cast to the ground at some point, returned to Veara’s green ones, seeking forgiveness.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Tsumiko began explaining herself and Veara had no choice, but to sit there and listen to her words without a doubt something possibly big was about to come from her mouth. Slowly Veara sat up from being in the bowed position to sitting on his knees in front of her. Standing up on his knees the hood on his head fell down exposing the larger mop of blonde hair that had grown into his initial mop. The more she spoke and began to explain herself, he began to realize what she felt for him all this was simply friendship, surprisingly looked as though Garth was wrong for once.
Veara at the end of her explanation simply sat there, however he didn't move to comfort her feeling as though she probably held onto all of that for quite a while and there wasn't much he could now for her. Sighing a little the boy smiled and sat with his legs crossed in front of her while he simply thought of what he was going to say next to her trying to choose his words careful. "So all this time that's how you felt about it. Well I'm glad the truth finally came out, and the amount of well sorry that your showing right now is honestly more then enough. I really should have never attacked the way I did, but well you're a good person. An a good people don't deserve ill things happening to them, heck no one really deserves them except when there asking for it by terrorizing people and stuff like that....you don't have to worry about this anymore...and I'm sorry you're sad but it's okay now. There's no harm between us, and I'll be sure to let Skye know too....he just uses his emotions...a lot...then again so do I....but, he's really a good person too. I don't really think there's any need for you to feel sad..about this...it was a misunderstanding on both sides...and you should try feeling more confident in yourself to do things..." He spoke to her and he tried to keep his voice calm and its usual upbeat rather then attempt to be too friendly or anything like that. Simply make it sound as though there truly wasn't anything wrong on his side which honestly there wasn't aside from him having too calm down Skye which hopefully Garth and Harley we're currently taking care of for him.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:25 pm

As she spoke, Tsumiko did notice how the blonde got up from his bow and sat back on his legs. The hood had fallen off his head, exposing the golden locks that lay underneath. Looking him in the eye with fresh tears falling from her own. But even after she had said her piece, looking up at him from on all fours, he didn’t move. Veara didn’t move an inch. The songstress had began to over-think in that moment, growing anxious and paranoid. Was her apology not good enough for him? Did she need to say or do more? It would have made sense, but what else could she do? What could-

The woman’s eyes glossed over as Veara began to give his reply. The drunken woman was being forgiven. A huge weight was being lifted from her heart, and Tsumiko was getting pretty emotional. Her bottom lip trembling, the songstress fought to keep herself contained to a degree. That last sentence… The last handful of words that the blonde had spoke had the woman bawling. She launched herself at the young man who had sat back on his butt, wrapping her arms around his waist and burying her face in his chest.

Her shoulders shook as she cried tears of joy. “Thank you, Veara. Th-Thank you so much…~ You have… have no idea how grateful I am. Truly. Thank you.” She stuttered through her tears. Unintentionally, Tsumiko had forgotten all about those that may have been watching, and gave her thanks over and over.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:06 pm

"Alright, alright, alright! That's enough of all that apology bull-shit!" A rather crude, yet feminine voice had called from the shadows. Should Tsumiko had remembered, she followed behind Schwartz on the way to meet up with Veara. However, she had heard the drunken songstress' footsteps behind her and managed to lose her, before she decided to spy on the blonde and balloon-chested woman. Apparently there was some form of altercation that occurred between them in the past and big-tits just had to apologize about it. Good thing she did too, because Veara definitely wasn't a monster, and if she wasn't all over the King of the Darkson's, she would have let the obviously gay blonde put an arrow through her throat. Going back to the situation at hand, the assassin had come between the silver-blue eyed woman and the man of steel, pushing the woman away, placing a hand on her hip, and the other gripped roughly on her crush's arm.

"Just once is enough, geez! And that hugging? Imagine if Gwain saw you wrapping your arms around him and bawling your eyes out like some first loves in a couples' quarrel? Sheesh, go cry somewhere else, Veara and I have business to discuss with Marigold!" Even though her face was covered by her hair and scarf, one could feel the anger she beamed over to Tsumi. That's when her attention went over to the blonde. "And you! Flirting with girls of all types as usual. First it was Aqua, Zienna, and Zyvonia, now it's Bubblegum, Queer, and then Big-Tits the Cow over there! You're coming with me!" Who even were all of those people she just listed off? Did it even matter? It was Schwartz after all and she was making it painfully obvious that she was the jealous type over the whole thing. Though, without even paying much attention to anyone else after that, the knife-eared young woman began to pull on Veara and bring him into the building, so they could go see Marigold.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down