MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
I'm sorry everybody. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
I'm sorry everybody. EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
I'm sorry everybody. EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
I'm sorry everybody. EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
I'm sorry everybody. EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
I'm sorry everybody. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
I'm sorry everybody. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
I'm sorry everybody. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
I'm sorry everybody. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

I'm sorry everybody.

+2
Emilia
TheTrueComeBackKing
6 posters

Go down

I'm sorry everybody. Empty I'm sorry everybody.

Post by TheTrueComeBackKing Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:57 pm

Hello everybody..You're probably thinking.. 

(What happened to that lying cheating asshole who lied to us all and made such trouble?)

Well..He's right here, and he's a changed man. I want to prove myself to you guys so I'm going to say the truth..The real truth.

My name is Christian Vince Friedman..I'm 20..And I used to live in the state Georgia. I moved to Mississippi because..I had mental issues. I'm just like everybody else..Except for one thing..I didn't have a good childhood nor did I make any friends. And..I felt awful for what vulgar lies and tales I did, that I almost committed suicide via gun. But...That's not even part of why I was so desperate for friends.I just..Feel so goddamn awful for lying to you people..You looked at me like I was a good person..Hiding behind lies and deception really deepened a suppressed depression I suffered when I was 15, drinking vodka and chasing it with pills.

I..Am truly sorry to you all, and I would like a second chance. To prove I'm not lying, here is a picture of the true me.I'm sorry everybody. Img_2011 

I'm serious, I deleted all history and passwords to my old accounts. I ant a fresh start. I want Noko: A Heartless Tale to be what it was meant to be..

A experimental role play not hidden with lies. I want it to blossom like Kingdom Hearts 3 will. I want to truly inspire people, not make them angry at me. 

The truth is...I was wrong and I did wrong, we as humans make mistakes, and I've literally seen every single thing on this planet, I've traveled to almost all the sites, met new people, ect. I just..Wanted to feel loved.  I treated you wrong, and you treated me like family, that almost put a gun to my mouth... So please..Hear me out, I am sorry to every single one of you who I lied to. Just know..

Cfriday101, Donsupreme33, dead. 

Christian Vince Friedman..

Just wants to have it least one caring person. I am truly sorry, I'd like to do that web chat we wanted to do, but as me, not them I made up. I promise no more lies or deception. So will you forgive me, all of Mirage Hearts? The choice is yours.

TheTrueComeBackKing

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry everybody. Empty Re: I'm sorry everybody.

Post by Emilia Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:10 pm

I'm sorry everybody. 2db
Emilia
Emilia
The Vorpal Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrueComeBackKing Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:15 pm

Emilia wrote:I'm sorry everybody. 2db
Well, it least you cared. I promise no more lies or company stuff. Just role play.

TheTrueComeBackKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Changeling Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:11 pm

I'm sorry. As much as I am willing to give you a second chance, the fact that you have been banned permanently for what you have done means that we cannot allow it. And I can already see that you're already starting to lie to us by saying:

I deleted all history and passwords to my old accounts.

Your accounts on this site were banned, which means you couldn't even log into them.

That aside, talking strictly as staff abiding by our rules, I cannot allow it unless the people higher up in the hierarchy says otherwise.

Additionally, I've been instructed to add this point: You are currently typing in a much better fashion compared to all your other accounts, which leads us to think you were doing it for trolling purposes.
Changeling
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrueComeBackKing Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:49 pm

Changeling wrote:I'm sorry. As much as I am willing to give you a second chance, the fact that you have been banned permanently for what you have done means that we cannot allow it. And I can already see that you're already starting to lie to us by saying:

I deleted all history and passwords to my old accounts.

Your accounts on this site were banned, which means you couldn't even log into them.

That aside, talking strictly as staff abiding by our rules, I cannot allow it unless the people higher up in the hierarchy says otherwise.

Additionally, I've been instructed to add this point: You are currently typing in a much better fashion compared to all your other accounts, which leads us to think you were doing it for trolling purposes.
Changing, I honestly felt bad for what I did. I' serious I'm a new man, I promise if you give me a second chance I will never do buissness again, or annoy any of you. I just want to have friends. Please Changling.

TheTrueComeBackKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorencia Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:04 pm

Dude, I think at this point it may be better to look for another site.
Lorencia
Lorencia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrueComeBackKing Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:07 pm

Lorencia wrote:Dude, I think at this point it may be better to look for another site.
Truth is..There is none. I'm just really sorry.

TheTrueComeBackKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorencia Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:10 pm

There's a lot of other sites out there if you look for it. Its not that hard.
Lorencia
Lorencia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrueComeBackKing Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Lorencia wrote:There's a lot of other sites out there if you look for it. 

No there isn't. Look, I want to talk on discord. I want to somehow prove to you guys I'm serious.

TheTrueComeBackKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of Darkness Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:21 pm

I don't know if we can ever forgive you...........
Master of Darkness
Master of Darkness
The Edge of Oblivion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrueComeBackKing Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:26 pm

Master of Darkness wrote:I don't know if we can ever forgive you...........
I don't know either. But if you trust me, I will prove it. Honestly it was horrible to do such.

TheTrueComeBackKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:30 pm

Your insistence on the matter is futile in all respects. You don't understand that we've given you chances on multiple occasions and put up with the entirety of your farce up until your ban. The fact you're revealing your personal information and want to be forgiven for what you've done, is a no-go. Honestly, its pointless to try and go through all of this with us, because we're over and done with you and your antics. To put the staff and other members through such annoying tribulations is uncalled for. We don't want you on our site and we don't want you in our community. That's that. This conversation is over.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum