MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
"Homecoming" (Open) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
"Homecoming" (Open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
"Homecoming" (Open) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
"Homecoming" (Open) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
"Homecoming" (Open) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
"Homecoming" (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
"Homecoming" (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
"Homecoming" (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
"Homecoming" (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

"Homecoming" (Open)

Go down

"Homecoming" (Open) Empty "Homecoming" (Open)

Post by Rience Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Ah the Dark Margin. The area that Rience had only briefly visited when he first gave up his heart to the darkness. He had been in the realm of darkness for a single minute before he awoke in the great maw of radiant garden. He remembered it of course. It was quite nice looking. It was a beach with black sand, a few rocks, some strangely shaped petrified trees, and a nearly endless ocean of blackish-blue water. However...he could see a weird shape in the distance, it looked like...a castle? Maybe? He was curious about it..but he didn't really care. He was simply sitting on one of the larger rocks, enjoying the sound of the water lapping against the sand. Of course, even here, the young Pureblood stuck out like a sore thumb, thanks to his attire, which included a neon orange face mask that did not help with being stealthy at all.

But, it did do it's job rather well, as it protected him from breathing in powdered glass, which frequented his magical abilities quite often. But, that little reflection on his level of conspicuity was pushed away as he pulled what appeared to be a small, battered journal and a black pen from a bag beside the rock he was sitting on. He may be a heartless, and a sadist, but before either of those, he was a scientist. That was what this journal held. His theories and the results of..."experiments". He had come here because, in the darkness, everything seemed more clear to him. He opened it up to a blank page and started to write.
Rience
Rience

Back to top Go down

"Homecoming" (Open) Empty Re: "Homecoming" (Open)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:22 pm

A thing of beauty granted unto those who were chosen for the path of the midnight soul. A private sanctuary to which they could call a place known as home. Barren though it was to traverse the fields of such it was still far more welcome prone than that of the specimens who occupied the other realms. Here they were free from the judgmental on-looks of those that did not understand their purpose for being. As mindless as some of their kind did appear there was always a method to the madness. The outside was merely highly hesitant to explore that which they did not know. With one or two minor exceptions that were rare to occur in between all the fearful.

Yes here it was their territory shared among brothers and sisters alike. Much like on this very day for instance. From a distance another child of the darkness did roam to self content. A similar journal in their gentle palm which was instead crafted from a combination of bound leather and enchanted pages. Each step in their stride was elegant and poised along the solid dirt ground. A light click noise being produced from the heal of their shoes as they walked. To some surprise as they did progress through the world something out of the corner of their eye crossed their vision. Something obnoxiously colorful. This caused Altuo to slowly come to a stop and glance over his shoulder in search of the source.

To limited surprise it was another man with a neon orange face mask. Perhaps another being of darkness. It seemed humanoid forms were becoming rather popular of late. Lots of strong hearts being cast to the dark brand. Generally curious as he usually was when coming upon new faces. Altuo turned from his course and approached him. The scientific appearance suggested a man studied in the way of academics. A journal and writing utensil in hands and hard at work scribing. Someone Altuo could relate to from the get go though in different manners he was certain. Making sure to clear his throat to grab attention Altuo called out. "What a rare sight indeed. Another scholar other than myself in the Realm of Darkness. Quite an addition."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rience Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:23 pm

In my studiis of late, I iveni that cor tenebri est vas, especially when-

As another voice was heard, the scratching of pen against paper stopped. As he turned towards the voice, Rience tugged his fluorescent mask down away from his mouth, causing it to hang from his neck, his fake glasses left behind for once, revealing that his eyes had an unearthly glow to them. As he looked upon the person who spoke, he found himself looking at a man who at least appeared to be of a normal figure...however, the horns and his ears definitely detracted from the sense of normalcy. When he was addressed as a scholar however, Rience merely chuckled and shook his head as he snapped the journal closed, placing it and his pen back into the bag. I wouldn't consider myself a scholar, merely one interested in pursuing knowledge. He said simply as he turned to face the other heartless. Of course...most would find my methods deplorable. But I see them as the only way to efficiently conduct my research. He added soon after as he rose to his feet.

But, where are my manners? My name is Rience, what is yours? he asked the other heartless with a smile that at least seemed genuine.
Rience
Rience

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:41 pm

"A purpose by any other name. As long as knowledge is the focus. A title is merely a cliché recognition of the potential." Not a scholar he said. Fair response as titles were just another designation given by those who needed a definition for the observant like themselves. No doubt that definition surely had changed in the eyes of the innocent over the years. Their current state of being an influence to a different outlook from those that bare witness to their presence. "Even madness has been known for great advances and though I am not in the habit of making assumptions. Particularly about people I'm not quite familiar with. Regardless of your methods appearing questionable they still apparently produce results. Which is the prime directive that every seeking mind aims for." The Heartless spoke his thoughts openly perhaps rambling in slight measure as he did so. Unavoidable as his general interest in the other man continued to rise.

Caught in the moment of fine conversation it wasn't till Rience brought it to attention that a lack of introduction was in need of correction. A detail that had slipped Altuo's mind in truth. All but accidentally brushed aside at the mention of methods and research. It had all been so enticing and still was. Still they could continue after an exchange of names that should have happened sooner. "Ah yes, of course. I am Altuo. A pleasure it is sir."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down