MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The two Phone Guys talking (part one maybe?) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The two Phone Guys talking (part one maybe?) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The two Phone Guys talking (part one maybe?) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The two Phone Guys talking (part one maybe?) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The two Phone Guys talking (part one maybe?) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The two Phone Guys talking (part one maybe?) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The two Phone Guys talking (part one maybe?) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The two Phone Guys talking (part one maybe?) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The two Phone Guys talking (part one maybe?) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The two Phone Guys talking (part one maybe?)

Go down

The two Phone Guys talking (part one maybe?) Empty The two Phone Guys talking (part one maybe?)

Post by Efeu Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:23 pm

(I''m good phone guy okay I might have not tried the one from like the first of FNaF 3 also this is for april first and me coming back today)
Fnaf one phone guy
Fnaf 3 day one and part of two

"Hello, hello? Uh, I Want to talk to you about stuff... Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, Uh, now, I want you to forget anything you may have heard about zdynasty He might be writing this script but let me tell you he is 40% sain oh that 60% is... from video games

Hey-Hey! Glad you came back for another topic so wait 40% sain great I can't say much from the third game because I kinda just stopped talking after the 1st night

So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming zdynasty 40% sain that's crazy but uh we kinda wanted you to talk more if scot makes another game.... I doubt it they usually move on to other things by now.Things start getting real... Uh... Hey, listen, I had an idea try to lose the surfer type talk or actcent it... can get kinda weird

K see ya

Two days later recorded message

Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, Uh... why did you not answer my call.Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to talk to you tomorrow *banging sound* It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you *clears throat* Uh I don't think talking about you would help but recording does. Uh, hey, do me a favor. *bang bang* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits at the old place  I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won’t be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *chime plays*.

You know...*moan* oh, no - *noises followed by an animatronic screech and static*

"Hey wait Phone guy 1 died again for the 3rd time"

why is the tinny green midgit alien here....that has.... no*noises followed by an animatronic screech and static*

"alright This is the first time I killed a person with the way of animatronics Well I'm gonna do some stuff... maybe have a nice tea or what ever a lepercon smokes I have the... tall...ness Well not really I'm avarage for a kid human people thing Just forget it I hope no one hits sen.... hey real life zdynasty...don't do it no no noooooooooooooooo"

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum