MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Bloody Domination EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Bloody Domination EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Bloody Domination EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Bloody Domination EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Bloody Domination EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Bloody Domination EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Bloody Domination EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Bloody Domination EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Bloody Domination EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Bloody Domination

4 posters

Go down

Bloody Domination Empty Bloody Domination

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Bloody Domination: Marigold has complete and masterful manipulation over her own blood, being able to use it from any part of her body. When in battle, Mari has an aura that stretches up to 150 feet in radius, that for every post an opponent is within her sphere of influence, they take a severe decrease to all of their physical stats and have a severe reduction in magic/synth effectiveness.
Base Ability Cool Down: Passive/Aura

Tier One
Queen's Will: Marigold's aura cannot be affected in any way, except by her own skills. Passive
Double Trouble: When in the Queen's aura, all opponent cooldowns are raised by +1. Passive
Assertive Dominance: Those who hurt Marigold with physical/metaphysical attacks, have their STR and SPD drained for a slight amount per hit. Passive
Assimilation: Should any of Mari's blood interact with any form of liquid, she can change its composition to become completely like that of her own blood. This takes up to 2 posts for small bodies of water, puddles, limbs of an opponent, etc., and 6 posts for any larger body of water and/or creatures. Passive.
Restricted Rights: Should a person be infected with some of Marigold's blood and have a limb completely Assimilated by her, they generate a pocket version of Mari's Bloody Dominance, that not only affects them, but the allies around them. The range on the pocket version is 50 feet in radius. Passive.

Tier Two
Complete Dominance: Marigold's blood is now enriched with odd, demonic energy that is able to attack other forms of energy. Beings who don't use or need blood to survive, can have their limbs and bodies affected by Mari's Assimilation now. Passive.
Sadistic Step: All opponents affected by Assimilation take constant moderate damage, if they're inside her aura. Passive.
Butcher: Any stats that are drained, will now be added to Mari's stats. This also includes the  raising of effectiveness for her synth/mag prowess. Passive
Queen's Taxes: Any buffs that an opponent gains or has gained, while inside of Marigold's aura, can have those buffs copied and given to her. 3 post cool down.

Tier Three
Powered Dominance: The range of the Base Ability has been extended up by another 150 feet and now drains an extra severe amount for those who are inside her aura. Passive.
Devour: Assimilation now takes half the time to take over objects her blood comes in contact with. Passive.
Vampiric Presence: Any blood under Marigold's control, on contact saps a severe amount of life force from the opponent. This works with Complete Dominance and affects all types of objects, even if they do not require blood to function and survive. Passive.
Tier Four
Infested Dominance: Bloody Domination causes the opponent to bleed out her own blood, spreading it wherever they may be, if they're affected by Assimilation. They now take extreme damage by being inside Marigold's aura. Passive.
Gnaw: Those inside of Bloody Domination or under the influence of Assimilation, will have their resources eaten away at. They lose 30 MP every post and 2 GP every other post. Passive.
Tier Five
I AM the Queen!: All opponents within Bloody Domination, are automatically afflicted with Assimilation and in the same post, they then have that blood ripped out of them immediately, to deal colossal damage. Those who are outside of the aura but are under the influence of Assimilation, will still have this affect occur to them. After all of this transpires, for the next three turns, those affected by this move will take double the damage from all sources. 40 post cool down.

Last edited by Marigold Darkson on Sat May 21, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 10 times in total
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Bloody Domination Empty Re: Bloody Domination

Post by Ophelia Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:01 am

Bloody Domination - I see it has a cool down period, however how long is the duration? A number would do over words such as "several". How much heavier would a person feel after each post? I'm assuming the crimson tint is very faint, so just include that.

Death of The Pheonix - Make it 5MP per post as I believe we deal in intervals of 5 for MP. This will need a duration and a cooldown too rather than an MP toggle. Or you can have an MP toggle + cooldown, whatever you like.

Feast of the Wolf - The increase of percentage will be small for draining health and add 5MP per life/magic steal abilities. This will need a small cooldown.

Deepened wounds - This works on people with the same END or one tier higher than your character tier.

What's Yours is Mine - Take one stat increase out. Needs a small cooldown.

Kiss of Death - How much pain does it cause? How much is the increase of movement loss? Again you can replace the MP toggle with a cooldown or both together.

Bare in mind also, blood related abilities will not work on heartless as they are not human/don't have blood or organs.
Ophelia
Ophelia
The Heartless Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:25 am

I have edited everything that was pointed out and I hope I did so correctly! Also, I accept the fact that blood-related techniques will not work on Heartless!
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:41 am

APPROVED
Ophelia
Ophelia
The Heartless Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:20 am

Posted my Tier 2 abilities!~
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:10 am

Hunger - How much blood does she have to suck to gain health and how much MP would she gain. Just a suggestion as its something I want to rule by, is the max MP she can gain through this and store is 100MP at a time, this doubles each tier raised pass T2. The amount of health and MP gained can possibly double per tier too.. I think.

Awakened Thrall - Changing an opponent to fight for you is an immensely powerful skill. Just the skill on its own plus you could kill them while they're not fighting against you. I will talk with staff about this but at the time being, for a tier 2 skill I'm going to decline it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
INVITING OTHER STAFF TO SAY OTHERWISE IF THEY DISAGREE
/I will say something on staff chat
Ophelia
Ophelia
The Heartless Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:54 am

Okay, so I added how much MP Marigold will restore by drinking blood. I also removed Awakened Thrall for this tier currently.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Mon May 04, 2015 1:49 am

Hunger - Welp, after suggesting that to you, I was told MP can not double/increase like that per tier. Sorry about that. I suppose I should have said how much MP can she drain per post/duration of bite?

Drainage - Since this gives you 100MP if you bite a Nobody, I want a cooldown of 4 posts or half the amount of MP. Limited at 200MP max at a time. ie. You bite a nobody for three(or six depending on whether you keep it 100 or 50) posts without using any MP, you will not gain anymore MP after 200MP unless you use MP. -I imagine it wouldn't be too much of a bother with a cool down anyway.

Bound by Blood - I'm going to ask you for more detail on this. Can she only control her blood inside her body? Or outside too?

Totally didn't realize but you can only have 4 skills in tier 2.
Ophelia
Ophelia
The Heartless Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Mon May 04, 2015 2:11 am

Okay, I have edited everything you've brought up, Ophelia!~ I also made sure that I counted and I have exactly four skills
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Mon May 04, 2015 2:23 am

Excellent Smile
(I will reply to our topic soon, super busy again ._.)

RE-APPROVED
Ophelia
Ophelia
The Heartless Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:31 am

Bumping my revamp for the skill-tree!~
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:35 pm

Please post the new skill tree in the original post where the old on is, since it is being replaced. Alternatively, if you wish to preserve the original for whatever reason, you may make a new topic.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:39 pm

Moved it!~
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:49 pm

Double Trouble at Tier one can not double the cost of a person's spell. It may increase the cost by up to 10 MP. Or, you may elect to increase their Cool Downs by 1 post.

Your conditional stat drain, since it takes those stats from others but only those that strike you through what I assume to be direct physical contact, can be moderate. However, it can only affect one statistic. At T1, if the draw is conditional and slight, I may let it affect two but no more than this.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:09 pm

Edited the wording on Queen's Will, then edited Double Trouble and Assertive Dominance.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Posted Tier 3 Skills
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:55 pm

Even though it is sapping Life Force, Vamp will not be able to bypass endurance.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:58 pm

I'm just dealing damage and sapping health proportional to the damage being dealt.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:18 pm

Approved

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sat May 21, 2016 3:31 pm