MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Normal Day of Morte [OPEN] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Normal Day of Morte [OPEN] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Normal Day of Morte [OPEN] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Normal Day of Morte [OPEN] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Normal Day of Morte [OPEN] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Normal Day of Morte [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Normal Day of Morte [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Normal Day of Morte [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Normal Day of Morte [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Normal Day of Morte [OPEN]

2 posters

Go down

Normal Day of Morte [OPEN] Empty Normal Day of Morte [OPEN]

Post by Seeker of Carnage Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:24 pm

A stride. A smile. Disregard for the emotions of others, their expressions. Simply a machine walking, empty on the inside and thinking only of the A to B. That was how a normal person ticked and tocked. All they talk about is their fluffy plans and their meaningless connections. Spending money on luxuries that had no joy in them. Wine? Lasts as long as the bottle's shadow stays in the same position. Drugs? They just burn through their lives. Expensive food? Now that one was an enjoyable sacrifice, given the right place. Most of the wealthy go after price, so they pick the quantity of cost over the quality of food. The highest and the lowest places, they are the same in that they provide nothing truly enjoyable. To L'Ombra? That meant that the targets of the slums and the targets of pure money had nothing to give for him. Payment might be payment, but the quality rests comfortably in the middle for him. A guy who's doing well for himself, keeping the gears of society going. Pleasant family. Emotionally and psychologically well-off kids.

Then a cleaner comes in, wipes out the family and throws the man into chaos. He's a slummer, and now he has nothing to continue his life with except a starving stomach and the anger of envy. A cleaner could just take the whole family, but they were ordered for a burn notice. That was what the freelancer was hired for, a burn notice from society. The mob paid well, which kept up appearances for L'Ombra with money saved to keep him well-off until death. His neighbor couldn't suspect the masked man as it was night and day, Jekyll and Hyde. Without the mask, in the public eye, he was a nice man. In the dark, with the mask, hidden by the shadows...he was a demon. At the moment, he had been ordering a scrub of the home via messenger pigeon after dealing with his target.

Five large, black garbage bags contained the parts of the notice, and on the floor was a bloodied patriarch. He wasn't squirming, screaming, or mumbling through the gag in his mouth. His eyes were blank, sweat and blood caking him. His button-up was loose and revealing the stained, white shirt underneath. The man had lost everything. His hands were tied behind his back, and he just stared off into the distance. L'Ombra crouched by him, shaking his head in disappointment. "It's a shame, Ricky. You had to piss off Don Del Ray. Had to put your nose where it doesn't belong. Blah, blah, blah. Look, don't worry? You'll end up in some slum, no credibility. Different hair, maybe even some melanin and carotene injected into your body. I don't know what they do these days. But, my favorite part from when I worked the burn, was the re-education. Be happy that I only had to kill your family in front of you. Tough job, really. Sadly, no one gives a damn about you." Exiting out of a back entrance, a group of heavily-dressed and masked men had walked past him. They held tools of destruction as well as black tanks of fluid. One had some sort of rune on his hand, so he assumed the scrubbers hired mages to help them.

L'Ombra left the alley, but was now in a suit and tie as he found his usual spot at a coffee shop. His sword wasn't with him, but the Ombra-9 was secured within his clothing, under his arm-pit. The usual waitress brought him a danish and a coffee. Looking into the distance, he took a sip of the burning hot, black coffee and soothed it with the sweetness of the danish. Out of nowhere, a manila folder plopped down in front of him. No one sat down, it was just there and whoever placed it there wasn't. However, he took the time to enjoy his start-up meal. "A beautiful city, it is." L'Ombra emphasized his view of the city from where he sat with a well-feigned smile. Just a normal day.
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Normal Day of Morte [OPEN] Empty Re: Normal Day of Morte [OPEN]

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:56 am

"A beautiful city indeed." The words spoken from Marigold, who sat a table in front of the man with her back to him. Her silver hair seemed to shimmer against the sunset of Twilight Town, a town she had just recently come to. Schwartz and Ysl'Dae were sent to go and relax for a bit. Mari herself fancied herself a nice hot cup of coffee and a couple apple tarts to unwind. She and her associates had been traveling a lot and met many different people. If she didn't know any better herself, she'd say she deserved to take some downtime in a very calming, sunset environment. However, the question remained on why the queen decided to agree with the suited man's opinion of the city. Could it be that there was something she wanted from the man and that was the best way to gain his attention, or was it because she truly shared the same sentiment and just wanted to add her two cents to the able. Either way, it didn't stop her from drinking from her cup of black coffee, followed by biting into an apple tart. "Soothing settings like these, are perfect for calming the nerves after a stressful day on the job." She commented.

Marigold was looking a lot more casual this time around. Her typical white coat with black fur on the edges was nowhere to be seen on her. Rather, she simply wore her white, button-up shirt with several buttons undone at the top, her black slacks with her belt and her black boots. Her lips were decorated in a ruby-red color and were formed into a small smile, though the man wouldn't be able to see it from there. Marigold's skin in the sunset's light looked a lot brighter and filled with color, as compared to her usual pale complexion.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:01 am

The gleam gliding along the brick of the roads had put the man in a trance as he slowly worked his way through his breakfast. It was a hard job for most, however he found a sort of zen in it. That zen was maintained by his joy for torture and the relaxation of a good danish and strong coffee afterwards. It was his form of cigarette, but it HAD to be that spot. The people who ran the shop knew it, and always had his usual prepared. The golden hue of the world he thought was everything was enough to keep him comfortable. For someone truly unstable with the guise of the opposite, he needed gems like the city's constantly beautiful view to keep him afloat. L'Ombra noticed a girl remarking on his own words, breaking his trance and a little bit of anger flowing into him. He was trained not to show it, so he calmly looked in her direction.

She was dressed casually, quite the looks too for someone who made the mistake of breaking his concentration. He had just finished his danish, so it wasn't as big of a deal. However, he was still frustrated that his Zen was snapped momentarily. Smirking lightly, the man decided to move on over to the lady's table. "May I?" waiting a moment, he sat down anyways. He had an experienced lean backwards, hands near his waist so they would be ready to flick out the Ombra-9 in case the woman was a narc. It was difficult being a criminal in a town trying to maintain peace. He needed to be quiet, and he knew there were times where he wasn't and that meant trouble from the constables. "Well, I'd like to say that this city is full of beauties. Mademoiselle, I'd include you too. I find it pleasing to having been native to this city. " L'Ombra looks into the distance, sipping his coffee as a server on routine refilled it. The coffee pot was different in design, as it had some sort of crest only certain customers had coffee poured from.

"Not sure if you have been given the same luxuries I have. But, a stressful job is escaped by no one. I quite enjoy mine, even when it's difficult. It's...tedious at times." L'Ombra refrained from a devilish smile, as he enjoyed the challenge the mob gave him sometimes. He has had to do some nasty work, and it was a curious thing, someone noticing him. Often the mobsters had people like him who were shiny ghosts. People ignored them, and yet someone commented on what he had said out loud. Normal civilians didn't do that. "Native or are you coincidentally on the level of the women of this fine city?"
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:31 am

"Please" Marigold responded and even performed a hand motion for the man to sit in front of her. When he took his seat, he'd be able to the one thing killers had in common. The look. Marigold's yellow eyes were dangerous and showed that she herself was a woman who enjoyed her own peace and quiet. That isn't to say he disturbed hers, but she was feeling a little show offish that day. The man spoke to her properly and even attempted to flatter her. She took the small compliment and merely chuckled softly to herself. She didn't take her eyes away from his, even when she drank some more of her coffee.

"I share the same sentiment. Though, I honestly consider what I do a career that I've chosen, than a job." She explained in a calm and business-like tone. The woman had to do all sorts of nasty things in her 23 years of life, but she dealt with them using a smile and a upbeat attitude. Being a queen of an entire world was something that one didn't hear of everyday, but it was a "career" that the woman enjoyed thoroughly. Mari bit into an apple tart and waited to swallow before she answered the man's question. "The second option. I am just... Here on business." Her tone and answer weren't hiding any truth. She was on business, but she had to find a fancier way to explain herself. "How odd. Last time I checked, gentlemen were supposed to introduce themselves before starting conversation." She said through a soft chuckle and brought her coffee cup back up to take a drink.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:52 pm

L'Ombra smiled when she shared the same view of work. It was something he wanted to do, his career and his life. He wanted to be the Morte of society. Death and destruction had been his game, playing it at his best. "I love my work. Although, I keep my work to myself." He nodded and shut his eyelids slightly to solidify the implication he wasn't going to tell her what he does. L'Ombra didn't normally share his name, for he was named to be a villain. Anyone who spoke to him oddly enough never found the answer to his true name, simply a choice between alias or smart comment. L'Ombra had to select between his aliases. Dave. Jack. John. Ein. Sipping his coffee, he held a look in the girl's eyes for an extended moment. The game of dodging and parrying. "Business? Normally I know of business in this town. I guess they don't tell me much anymore. My name is Ein. I guess you can say that the open eyes know me as less than a gentleman, but the closed ones see me as a fine man." Chuckling, he rose a finger to his mouth as he scanned her entire body. He pictured the terrible things he could do, the chains and the incisions. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

"However, I second guess my opinion. I feel you're a bit more bright of a diamond than the gems around here. Don't wear the shine." L'Ombra finished his coffee and as a server readied her pot, he stopped her. "Two glasses. Get the bottle I've been saving." "Yes, sir." L'Ombra was half-tempted to strike the server for implying his dominant position. However, he was outside of the building and in full view of another. The restraint in showing his anger was enough to keep it concealed. He didn't break eye-contact from the girl and kept a smile on his face.It was tilted in favor of the left side of his face. "So. You know how you can look into a person's eyes..." Leaning forward, he brought his hands together and squinted his eyes. His gun was firmly strapped enough to where it wasn't dangling or showing. "...and you can just tell certain things about them. It's like...a moment where both of you share so much without saying a thing. I like the look in your eyes, comforting. As for your name?"
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:42 pm

Marigold heard the tone in which the man spoke about his career and even blatantly stated that he was going to keep it to himself. She didn't mind, since she wasn't going to ask. She didn't need to. Mari picked up her up and sipped the remains of her coffee, never once taking her yellow orbs off the man. He finally introduced himself as Ein then explained the difference of opened and closed eyes. He said that those with the open ones know him less a gentleman and that was another indicator of what his true personality might be. She watched as the man scanned her body, a seductive smile appearing on her lips.

"Feel free to undress me with yours eyes, if you wish." Her voice was cold, yet it teased at something more. Marigold was always looked at by eyes that wanted to do things to her body, whether they were pleasurable or harmful. The woman didn't care, however, for it was something she used for her business. Once more, the man complimented her on her looks, she merely chuckled softly and shook her head. "I'm not that much of a gem. True, I know that I can be beautiful, but I don't believe I'm anything to write home about." Marigold said with a light smile and watched as the servant came around. Seems like the man in front of her was a lot more important than he let on. Mari saw as the man leaned forward and squinted to get a better look in her eyes. All he'd see was cold, business practice and a killer way around a business deal. She returned his gaze. "But of course, having the ability to read those eyes is something everyone who enjoys their career should be good at. How else could you work with others, if you aren't able to read them correctly?" Marigold asked, though, it was a bit of a rhetorical question. Should Ein wanted to answer it, he could. "As thanks for finding my eyes comforting, I shall tell you my name. Marigold." Her name rolled off the tongue and sounded as if she almost sung it in an enticing manner. Her smile widened after their introductions.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:34 pm

L'Ombra did, indeed undress her. However, it was for his own dark fantasy. As he stared into Marigold's eyes, he saw the similarities they had and knew she was seeing the same. He was a demon of death, and she dealt the same business when she needed to. Ominous to each other, he simply smiled as the moments went on by. His mind had her in a sort of dungeon, and he had all the whips and chains he wanted. The man was someone who desired dark things, but the carnal side of being human was still there. There was more than wounding in his mind, however it was tertiary to what he wanted. He wondered if she had business with the mobsters, who often dealt with outsiders such as mages. His work wasn't obsolete because he had a sort of...lingering effect. As two glasses and bottle of wine were brought out, he watched the dark, violet liquid drain into the glasses until they reached the ring. "No worries, I'm simply doing what any man does. Except, I'm not like the simple man."

L'Ombra was genuinely intrigued by the woman before him, something that rarely came as most were just looks. A girl who could beat him in the game of chess and death was one worthy of his attention. She could propose a challenge in both, of course. Smirking and looking away and down, he swirled his glass after a drink. Furling his lips and forming a small hole, he let air in as he swished the wine. After a few moments he swallowed. "Don't worry, you're not quite like most women I bet. That's something to write home about. I hope you don't mind wine in the early, we are the types that deserve it." L'Ombra pictured himself in his mask, darkness consuming the room as he stood over the girl. A bladed whip in hand. Shuddering from the teasing images, he set down his glass. "I'm not required to work with others. But, reading the eyes is still something I do. Not part of the job, just part of the fun." She told him his name, yet he did not tell her his. L'Ombra Strisciante, the Creeping Shadow. Something that hides around the corners, stalking its prey. "What kind of business have you come to this city for? It's of course, legal. I mean, someone with those eyes. No, you tell no lies. It's definitely...legal" Smirking, L'Ombra had a mixture of cryptic tones and implications with a touch of the luxurious suave higher class citizens used in their speech.
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri May 01, 2015 4:19 pm

Marigold saw the twisted lust the man had in his eyes, it wasn't hard to see. She wasn't any different, however, because of the fact that she'd have alive as she flayed his skin, broke open his rib-cage and ate his insides just to show that she, as a queen wasn't one to be trifled with. That was just an innocent that came across her mind, though, for she knew that he wouldn't dare try anything. He had more sense than that. The woman watched as the servant came back with a couple of wine glasses and the bottle of wine itself. She returned her gaze to Ein and pulled out her pack of cigarettes. Marigold took one of the sticks out and placed it in-between her ruby red lips, before offering the man one.

"Please, you flatter me too much. I'm beginning to think you're after something at this point." Marigold teased, but she really poked at his true intentions through her small laugh. The woman pulled out a lighter and struck it. The flame was black and burned into the tip of the filtered tobacco stick, lighting it up. Marigold took a small puff and blew out through her pursed lips. She listened on to what he had to say and when it came to the business she had in the town, she smiled and flicked some of the ashes off of her cigarette. "It's only as legal as the other party makes it. Then again, people always make it so difficult. That's when it turns illegal, but we don't have to go into that." She said with a deadly flash in her eyes and an equally deadly smile. That was the farthest she was going to go on the subject, a bit of payback for him not revealing more about his own career.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Sat May 02, 2015 12:21 am

There was something rising between them, a dark desire that crawled along each other's minds. As he looked at her with his own dark fantasies, he could see she was doing the same. Smiling, he finished his glass and gently took a cigarette from the girl. He nodded in thanks and pulled out some matches. The dark to light the end of the cigarette experienced gave a certain illumination to the man's face. It was bright out for a morning, and yet somehow there was a certain darkness around him. Inhaling, the man took a while before releasing the smoke into the air. It was like they couldn't really break eye contact, a mass of intrigue swirling within. She was a killer. He was a killer. They knew it, but they didn't want to say it. When she mentioned complications, he chuckled and nodded. "Yes. I understand you completely. Sometimes they....just..." leaning in further as to avoid any open ears or eyes. He whispered calmly, "Squirm too much..." Leaning back in his chair, he saw violet enter his glass and instinctively took it to drink. L'Ombra tried holding back on his instincts to act on his bloody lust and sadistic desire, his hand holding the cigarette jittering.

"Sometimes I get a little excited. Hard to hold it at times, but I guess when you've got eyes like these you can see it and just...understand. I mean, that's the game. And look at us," Sipping his wine, L'Ombra took his time before finishing, "Just passing time, when the real business and pleasure is somewhere much...darker and more private." Looking the women up and down from what he could see once again, he stood up after finishing his wine. He offered a hand to the girl, hoping she would take it. "So, let's discuss business and pleasure in my domain." he couldn't help it, he needed to channel his energy somehow. He wanted her business too, so he didn't want to harm her. "I'm as legal as they are rich. The constables are blind as bats but their pockets fat like pigs. Need I continue to play the secretive game? Not as pointful for me. Welcome to Twilight Town, Marigold." L'Ombra wasn't really worried now that he could tell she wasn't some sort of law enforcer. He wasn't worried about the public when the mob took care of those...issues. As long as he fulfilled a few contracts every once in a while, he was simply a shadow.
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sat May 02, 2015 1:11 am

Marigold observed each and every body movement the man made before her. She attracted him in all of the right ways to the point of where she could tell that all he wanted, was a carnal night with her. A rather, dark and pleasurable night filled with fantasies that could be shared between the two. However, the saddened fact of the matter was that Marigold didn't have time for such things. Not yet. She hadn't established her foundation just yet and felt as though she couldn't deter from her own plans, in place of a wild night. The woman did take Ein's hand and stood up, taking another puff from the cigarette. She gently stroked the side of his left arm, her touch very soothing for some odd reason, yet also rather cold.

"Thank you for the warm welcome, Ein, it was really charming of you. However, there are things I must attend to before I can attend to the type of business you're..." She trailed off, her eyes looked into his and a smile went onto her lips. What she showed him herself, was the fact that she would loved to enjoy going to his place for an interesting talk of business, but there was a different type of business she was after and that was when Ein was introduced to the true side of Marigold. The woman slipped an object into his pocket. Whether or not he checked it out was up to him, but Mari wouldn't let him just yet. She wrapped a hand around his arm and smiled up at him, going over to his left side. "Currently after. Nonetheless, you and this place have intrigued me. I must leave though, for I have overstayed just a bit. Ein, if you don't mind, can you walk me to my vehicle? I would go myself, but I don't trust myself to be alone here." Marigold asked innocently, looking up at him with the eyes of a seductive woman.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Sat May 02, 2015 1:50 am

L'Ombra smiled her arm while realizing there was a bit of disappointment to be had. She wouldn't fall for his carnal desires, nor would he be partaking in the business she had. He was a freelancer, after all. He needed something other than the mob-jobs and burn notices to keep the game exciting. If he got bored, he'd have to find alternate ways to occupy himself. Walking her down the cobblestone, he looked around as if he was enjoying the view. However, he was really watching for the ears that pervert privacy. "Marigold, you interest me greatly. If you ever need something fixed. Look for L'Ombra. He's a devil, I hear. In this business, you meet all sorts of devils. And they are the most useful." He was seemingly directing her towards an affiliated being, however in truth he was simply offering his services. He would've liked to continue their evening, however it would have to wait until her business was taken care of. Sighing, they continued their stride as they neared her vehicle.

"I'm bored of the business here. It's beautiful, but this isn't an apple that's over-sized. Nothing big about it." L'Ombra was humble, and didn't expect her to separate Ein and L as two different people. No, he expected to be the same person in her mind, and was hoping to show her all the masks he had. Once wore a rakshasa mask to scare someone who feared demons. Used hallucinogenics to heighten the process' entertainment. He had many talents she could use, and he wanted to see what was beyond the city. Sometimes he looked into the stars, wondering if there was more. More to squeeze, bind, to make squirm and to induce the fear of the shadows. He was that shadow, and someone who purely enjoyed the harm of others. It probably shouldn't have been like that, however all it takes is a stabilizer. For him, all it takes is a drop of blood. "Maybe I'll introduce you to them, sometime. Help get your business in here...further. Oh. That reminds me, something I helped whip up." Placing a shining bottle from his pocket and offering it for Marigold to take, he smiled. "I wouldn't take it for yourself, but save it for when the situation arises. This is the new vice around town, and that business is something I want to share. They aren't the only ones who deserve it."
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Mon May 04, 2015 6:52 pm

As Marigold and Ein neared Mari's vehicle, Ein would be able to see the image of a large, sleek, black ship appearing overhead. The woman smiled and listened as the man described what he called a "devil." L'Ombra was the name of said devil and she was recommended to him if she ever needed one. Good thing for that L'Ombra fellow, was that the queen needed more devils for her army of demons. She continued to walk in small strides with Ein, listening as he desired something more than the place he was currently in. A smile etched across Marigold's face as that was exactly the one desire she needed to hear from someone like him. Marigold temporarily unlocked arms from Ein walked forward a bit, then turned towards him, walking backwards.

"Maybe you and that L'Ombra devil would like to listen to a personal proposal from me. I'm putting together an army, so to say. An army of very versatile, very unique individuals. My business and the way how I'll do things will stir many hornet nests and I'll need some exterminators for when the need arises. You seem to have your eyes and ears in almost everything here, from what you've told me so far and I like that. I want to help expand your network and have you work under me." Marigold explained, practically divulging her plans. She was clear cut and dry when it came to wanting people to join her and when it came to her business. She accepted a bottle of shining liquid from Ein and stared at it curiously. She was told it was a new vice in town and that it was being manufactured by some other business that she could probably wrap her hands around. Another smile appeared on her face. "I will also tell you this... I plan economic conquest, Ein. Tell me, what do you think when you hear those two words together?" She asked him, slipping the bottle into her coat pocket and looking into his eyes again. This time, her yellow orbs showed the ambition and strength that she had within. Not only that, but she showed that she truly wanted Ein to join her little business venture, if he so desired.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Mon May 04, 2015 9:56 pm

There was something rising within, a desire and lust for the carnage the lady opened up to him. His hands twitched a little, his heart raising faster and faster. It was a wonderful image of blood being strewn throughout the lands. Cobblestone filling the lines in crimson and the buildings being set asunder in flames. He was tantalized by the thought of it, an opportunity given to him by someone truly of high class. Smiling, he thought on how he could break away from the mob's hold for good this time. It would allow him to truly accomplish the satiation of his carnal tendencies. When she asked what he thought of what an economic conquest meant to him, he only had simple words. "Domination of the inferior lives around us. A rightful place on the throne...something we must take ourselves. The death of those who oppose, and the conformity of those who cannot resist." Chuckling, he truly had a crawling evil within. The man was not kind for those he saw as...fragile. He would've liked to test her durability, however the time would come later on. They would dance the dark, bloody or not, and they would both enjoy it.

"I accept your offer. I'll begin supplying you with this...elixir. In exchange you give me the means to take over them. I'll control them however I want, of course in your favor. It won't be a short task, however. They have many connections, much more than I do. I can take that power, I just need to know how to and I need to ensure that they don't have any trumps." L'Ombra held out his hand, awaiting her to shake it so that he can take it and gently kiss the knuckles. He wanted the things people loved to burn, however he wasn't stupid. He would wait...and wait. Wait as long as it takes in order for the true devil to release itself. For someone so human, he indeed had the destructive traits of a universal threat. If he had time to grow, he would eventually fulfill that role. However, as it stood now he was a minor villain. "Marigold, don't forget to return into my company some time. We'll discuss business, economics, and some extras among other things." He smirked, bowing a little bit in a gentleman-like manner.
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue May 05, 2015 2:05 am

Marigold chuckled sweetly under her breath when Ein answered her question. The answer was a typical one that she normally expected when the word "conquest" was thrown out. She respected his enthusiasm and knew that he had the right mindset. Maybe a slight tweak and he'd be a bit clearer. Mari decided to share her own opinion on the common people and how they'd fit into their grand plans.

"Be careful of those you call inferior, Ein. Our enemies are inferior to us, because they oppose a cause they do not wish to understand. However, the common people, no matter how fragile they are, will always have the drive to rebel. We must please them and play to their wants, while we subtly shift their views on us as something better than our enemies. A kingdom is only as strong as its people and we can't have our people broken with fear. Only united and strong to a cause will the common folk be truly at their strongest." Marigold explained and looked outwards toward the town. The smile never left her face and she soon turned back to face Ein. He offered a hand, which she took and firmly shook, before allowing the man to kiss her knuckles. Her very scent and taste would make him feel intoxicated. She smirked and used her other hand to snap her fingers. From behind the both of them, Schwartz, blue haired, scarf wearing, face covered girl walked casually past them and to the ship. She opened the door, revealing Ysl'Dae, the tall, stout, emerald haired woman who smiled towards Marigold and Ein.

"Welcome aboard the team. We'll get you acquainted later, but rest assured I shall return. I will weed out any business opposition and set up shop here. I also have a plan for this other world called 'Radiant Garden.' Have you been? It's quite beautiful, really. But I digress. We'll keep in touch, Ein." She said with a wink towards the man and lightly curtsied in response to his bow. Marigold then turned her back on the man and started walking to her ship. "It was nice meeting you, by the way. If I were you, I'd check my pockets after all of this." The woman suggested as she walked onto the ship and brought her attention back to Ein briefly. She smiled sweetly and slowly let the door close on her. The sounds of starting engines filled the area, as the ship slowly ascended and aimed itself towards the sky, before it took off quickly.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Fri May 08, 2015 9:25 pm

L'Ombra smiled, reaching in his pocket to take out a note. Opening it to read it, he wondered what it could be about. The woman was certainly amazing and he was glad to do what he could to claw at the power to crush those under his thumb. His obligation to do everything for the mob was now diminishing as he stepped further and further into the territory of freedom. The creeping shadow would become a devil on his own, eventually. Aligning with Marigold was no trivial matter, but he would accept nonetheless and felt he would come to enjoy it. Reading through the note, he analyzed it before giving further reflection on the morning.

(Short post, however I wanted to see what the note said before I continued his deep thought process)
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sat May 09, 2015 3:44 am

The note was written very neatly and tidy, but each letter was capitalized to hide her true handwriting.

"Change comes in all manner of forms. I am a change, a benign change to those who allow me to expands without problems. However, at the same time, I am extremely dangerous. You sign on and you have signed away your life... Unless you can stay smart and survive. I'm planning on taking everything in a quick and graceful storm. We'll keep in touch and I'll be back. Prepare for the thunder and lightning, because this town will be the first to get hit." The note read and served as a flag to Ein, that the Queen was coming back to Twilight Town. Her excellence in precognitive skills concerning their meeting was astonishing, yet it was to be expected. He would need to begin his preparations in finding weak spots with the mobsters he worked with. She would return real soon to find weaknesses within their businesses.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down