MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open) Empty Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open)

Post by Efeu Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:14 pm

"Okay Stella once again I have no idea where we are but we are on an island and...well there are A LOT OF TREES so that makes this strait away A great place" zdynasty said "Bark" Stella Barked "No Stella I'm not easy to impr-" then a butter fly flew by "A butter fly this is the best place ever" zdynasty said "Bark" Stella Barked "Okay yes that proves your point I am easily impressed lets go walk around It might be fun" zdynasty said "Bark" Stella Barked then zdynasty started to walk "I wonder if anyone is on this island" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open) Empty Re: Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open)

Post by Kia Mason Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:22 pm

It was surprising that Kia wasn't expelled from school yet, this was the second time that she had ditched her classes. The teenage girl found herself missing the thrill of seeing new and old worlds, riding the Gummi Ship, and meeting extraordinary good or bad people. She also found herself giving up the 'teenage life' that she had always wanted, Forget about it! The Half-Djinn thought, she was sitting in the sand thinking about what to do in her life. She was too young to go through a mid-life crisis, so what was she going through?

Kia sighed and picked up a long stick that was laying right beside her on the sand. She stood up and started drawing a long circle in the sand, "Urm, I'm over here, if you want to talk..." She called out to the voice, still drawing in the sand.

Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Timeline : Clicky!

Back to top Go down

Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open) Empty Re: Uh...Hello Again Do you remember me (Open)

Post by Efeu Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:29 pm

"oh...Okay there are People here Stella" zdynasty said than went up were he heard the voice then saw a girl "Hello" zdynasty said this girl looked like zdynasty's age well a little older "why are you drawing in the dirt...sand" zdynasty asked then looked at it trying to find out what it was

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:39 pm

"Nothing interesting, Just a boring circle representing my now boring life..." Kia responded with a hint of monotone in her voice. She stops in her tracks to regard the circle, then looked up to see who was talking to her. The individual had green skin and was much shorter than she, he had a companion with him... Wait a minute, "Zdynasty? Wow, it's great to see you," She exclaimed with a small smile, she dropped the stick and pointed to herself. "It's Kia Mason, from Disney Town? Remember me?" It was great to see someone familiar, even though her and zdynasty weren't close. Hopefully he remembered that she saved him and his dog.
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:44 pm

"Oh Hi Kia Yes I remember you how could I forget you you saved my life and my dogs twice the one time with the attack from that guy in the mask and the other with the bringing me to the girl that got me and you out of there...That's a day I would like to forget" zdynasty said "still why did you save me" zdynasty said "you could of just went yourself with out anything to do with me" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:50 pm

Once the boy started slewing questions at her, she bit her lower lip and picked up the stick. "Well..." Kia continued, drawing a crooked heart in the sand. "I saved you not because of the dog, I saved you because... Well, to be honest, I don't know why I saved you, I just did. I didn't want to be responsible for losing a life, I'm a pretty selfish person for saying that... I'm sorry, I don't have an answer.."
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:58 pm

"its fine its not selfish its just a answer it has no real meaning it would be like me saying Stella should jump in a hole...Not really Stella don't do that but um... No it has no meaning" zdynasty said then he smiled "no need to say sorry at all" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:05 pm

The teenager chuckled at zdynasty's example, but she still felt bad for not having an answer to the boy's question. Maybe she did have an answer. "zdynasty, do you know what a saviour complex is?" She asked him, tucking a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "A savior complex is where you have the desire to help others, where you jump into reckless situations without even thinking... Sorry for rambling, how are you and Stella doing?" The teenager decided not to tell him what a savior complex was, she didn't want the conversation to be about her and her current situation with recklessness. She drew an arrow through the sloppy heart in the sand, waiting for the alien's reply.
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:13 pm

"good I meant someone named Veara Uh... that's all that really has happened but uh...what is a savior complex or was that it and that was all other than that...How are you" zdynasty said "also I still ramble as you could probably tell heck I'm rambling right now so yeah" zdynasty said "bark" barked Stella "Stella shh...don't be inpolite" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:28 pm

"Veara, huh? Oooh, zdynasty has a new girlfriend~!" Kia teased, nudging the young boy. "I'm kidding, that's a beautiful and unique name for a female. Heh, that was it for savior complex. So, who is this Veara chick?"
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:36 pm

"he is a boy but I said that too it does sound like a girls name and he is a lot older he is a good friend and he knew a lot of stuff that I asked him and I learned what a heart element is" zdynasty said "also I'm to young for a girl friend anyways" zdynasty said and laughed

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:44 pm

"This Veara seems pretty knowledgeable, so what is a heart element?" Heart Element? What was that? "Nah, no one is ever too young for love. Of course, I can say that, I've been in love myself, well not anymore he's a- he's not a gentleman."
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:49 pm

"A heart element is like which side of your body is on...there is dark and light and not everyone that is dark is bad and not everyone that is light good" zdynasty said "I know I am light do you know what you are?" zdynasty asked wait should he of said that

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:54 pm

" I honestly don't know, you ask really complicated questions!" Kia said with a small chuckle. "How would you know if you're light or dark?"
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:05 pm

"Uh...your just know really I was born with knowing just never knowing what heart elements meant and I was scared to ask anyone what they meant in tell..Veara" zdynasty said Please "don't ask anymore please don't ask anything more" zdynasty thought Stella jumped on zdynasty and zdynasty fell off the cliff but grabbed on a tree branch "see this is why I love trees" zdynasty said and pulled him up "I think this could hold 30 pounds uh... anything else you want to ask" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:24 pm

Didn't he just tell her to not ask anymore questions? Kia had no idea how to react or what to do. "Uh, no, I'm good."
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:34 pm

"well okay then uh...Um...well uh...I don't know what else to say" zdynasty said what was he suppose to say "first thing that comes to mind" zdynasty said "um...that was the first thing that came to mind maybe I should of said something else" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down