MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Dominik Anatolijs EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Dominik Anatolijs EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Dominik Anatolijs EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Dominik Anatolijs EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Dominik Anatolijs EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Dominik Anatolijs EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Dominik Anatolijs EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Dominik Anatolijs EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Dominik Anatolijs EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Dominik Anatolijs

2 posters

Go down

Dominik Anatolijs Empty Dominik Anatolijs

Post by Dominik Anatolijs Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:11 pm

With these eyes, gifted to me and my brethren by His majesty Verfluen, I see your death!

Name: Dominik Anatolijs
Personality: Like most Jerdic magic practitioners and True Jer, he holds himself high and walks tall. He can be seen as condescending, a trait common to his brethren. He can also be manipulative, casting illusionary auras of sincerity and comfort around him to make tweening information out of people easier.
Race: True Jer

Appearance: Like all True Jer, Dominik has jet black hair and emerald green eyes with cross shaped pupils, denoted by the Jer as the Zentrum Sien (or Heart’s Eye). He stands taller than most normal humans, usually using this alongside his Zentrum Sien to intimidate others. he tends to wear his traditional black robes and black leather boots. He hardly walks out in public, but if he needs to he will pull a hood over his head and cover his eyes from prying views. Although, if if one tends to annoy him, he will give them a glare, more often than not convincing them to back off.

Primary Elements
1.) Darkness
2.) Fire
3.)Illusions
4.)Plant

History: Although he is a practitioner illusionist and True Jer, Dominik still has much more to prove himself before he can stand among the greatest of his linage. Like all of his brethren, Dominik was born in the holy city of Consacra. Although he did learn a good deal of necromancy, Dominik decided to pursue the art of illusion. He devoted most of his life to worship of Verfluen, and decided to make it his goal to have a seat among the High Priests. As he continued his studies, he kept his physical prowess in shape through practicing swordplay. However, a chance he would never planned to happen within a million years cropped up. The Holy Order of Verfluen was about to expand.

A foolish farm boy has awakened the hidden power of the dark god, Sharthenax, and with it he exposed a way to the other worlds. Be ready, my brethren, for we will soon bring many to serve the Death Father!

Soon after the way was open to the other worlds, the high priests of the Holy Order announced that they have allied with several other organizations to form the Discipleship of Darkness, One of them, the Shadow Kingdom of Arokin, taught those who were going to be venturing beyond basic shadowmancy so they can easily traverse between worlds, Dominik being among them.

However, with his abilities, the High Priests entrusted Dominik with a special task. The legendary Keyblade wielders were not unheard of to the Holy Order, and they knew that one would surely present great power. Therefore they assigned Dominik to procure a particularly strong one and to bring him back to Consacra so his body can be used to resurrect a great hero, Judas Bertrand. Dominik was thrilled by such an assignment, to bring back the great Judas Bertrand, the lich that made the name of the Jer heard by many and feared by all. This task was not to be delayed, so he accepted and made his way out to where the worlds took him.

Other Notes: Dominik’s lucky number is 2.
Dominik Anatolijs
Dominik Anatolijs

Directory : Dominik's Hall

Back to top Go down

Dominik Anatolijs Empty Re: Dominik Anatolijs

Post by Veara Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down