MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Walk Among the Dead (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Walk Among the Dead (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Walk Among the Dead (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Walk Among the Dead (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Walk Among the Dead (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Walk Among the Dead (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Walk Among the Dead (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Walk Among the Dead (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Walk Among the Dead (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Walk Among the Dead (Open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Walk Among the Dead (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walk Among the Dead (Open)

Post by Lenneth Fri May 22, 2015 10:54 pm

“ I see” Lenny slowly wored into a soft whisper as he simple laid back while the man spoke further on his question , he was still paying attention and all but something about this spot made him feel quite at ease, enough to almost fall drop his guard with the stranger. Laying down on his back against a stone the heartless would then close his eyes and try to invasion just what a world of mech and machines would be like. At first he based the images to mirror this worn torn solider but soon altered the world based on what was being said. And honestly it seemed a deal less interesting then what was first assumed. Still all worlds had their own excitement to be had so this one should not have been an expectation if Lenny ever got the chance to see it.    

“What about now? Sure you still are use to the soilder’s life but is there nothing you want to try outside your common duty? Had to a bar or go on a date or anything like that at all? You are free as a bird now aren’t you?”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Changeling Sat May 23, 2015 1:28 pm

"Something else I want to try, huh?" Zulu looked at the rifle in his hands, gently stroking the stock where it's name was inscribed. There were plenty of things he wanted to try, but going to a bar would just be useless unless he wanted to get into a fight with a random drunk, considering the alcohol wouldn't be able to affect him at all. He'd be able to drink all he wanted, heck he could drink everything the bar could offer him, and he'd still be sober. But perhaps he could make that into a good thing? He could disguise himself, get into a drinking contest, and win with hardly any consequence to his state of mind. Yeah, that was a good way pass the time. Although, that much alcohol could have some effects on his synthetic body. Maybe, maybe not. Any damage would be easy to fix anyways.

"Free as a bird? Hardly. I'm still stuck in this prison I gotten myself, and my mind's too set on being a soldier. Guess you can say it's just about the only thing I know. A date sounds nice though, but I find it hard to believe anyone would be interested in somebody like me, and going by false identities has gotten old. But yeah, just like everyone, there's a lot of things I still want to do. One of those being quitting. Still, my situation makes it difficult to achieve those things."
Changeling
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon May 25, 2015 12:18 am

“No one can really blame you for at least dreaming of a different tomorrow though I suppose there is always going to be wars and plenty of people that would want to be eternal soldiers as well.  I’d like to think that life is just full of suprises and different flavors of every joy there, at least that is what I keep telling myself, it’s the reason why I travel around after all”

Lenny had to open his eyes for a little and look a just a hair closer at this stranger for a moment to see if his beating heart was actually there are not. Sure enough it was there and just fine for the most part but still it was weird to see a man home grown in a world to be so machine line and unwilling to dare beyond the teachings. Just for fun Lenny conjured three floating orbs of darkness to fly into the air just in front of them, moving as randomly as a swarm of bees as they danced and move without restrictions and sense. Lenny wanted to see something just how conditions this man actually was.      

“How good are you with that gun? Mind showing off a little expert marksmanship?”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Changeling Fri May 29, 2015 11:52 am

Zulu tipped his head up slight when the orbs appeared, eying them with distrust, even after the stranger hinted at his involvement of their sudden materialization. He wanted a demonstration of his marksmanship it seemed. The changeling studied the orbs for a moment before he raised his gun, poised to shoot from the hip. Vixen clicked as he made a few quick adjustments, his training and familiarity with the weapon making the setup take only a mere second with minimal movement. With his position, one would be skeptical about him hitting those targets without a spray-and-pray tactic and a whole magazine, yet after three cracks from his rifle, all three would be hit dead-center.

He slid his forward hand across the barrel, almost as if he was caressing it, and patted the weapon as a reward for a job well done. The pointed downwards, at rest as Zulu kept his eyes where the orbs had been. "Did that satisfy?" he asked. He was feeling a little nostalgic, getting reminded of his training sessions with the group that... well... suddenly just decided to stick to him after a while. He guessed they did it to learn more about him to better know his weaknesses, but that was already a given with everyone. He wondered if the stranger had a similar agenda, but gave no hint nor cues to his suspicions.
Changeling
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2