MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Victory Call: Skill Tree  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Victory Call: Skill Tree  EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Victory Call: Skill Tree  EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Victory Call: Skill Tree  EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Victory Call: Skill Tree  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Victory Call: Skill Tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Victory Call: Skill Tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Victory Call: Skill Tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Victory Call: Skill Tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Victory Call: Skill Tree

2 posters

Go down

Victory Call: Skill Tree  Empty Victory Call: Skill Tree

Post by Fade Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:11 am

Theme: My Pride is my Power

Base Ability: ANSWER ME | The user expends DP equal to what the enemy used to summon aide. The  summon now listens to Mifune's call, all of its buffs are swapped onto him, and all its debuffs are swapped on the enemy in contrast to this.. [Duration: Half as long as the summons original duration]
Base Ability Cool Down: 10

Tier One
1st Skill: Summon Upgrade |  DP augmented by 1
2nd Skill: Finisher | The user concentrates all his emotions into a sweeping strike, that is strong enough to crack or possibly break a sword on contact. [CD: 10 posts]
3rd Skill: Absolutely Flawless | The user makes no noise when he moves, capable of taking opponents by surprise even when the the boy is looking at them.
4th Skill: War Drum | The user erupts in fiery anger, gaining a slight boost to endurance, increasing slightly more for every summon currently on the field. [CD: 5] [Duration: 5]
5th Skill: Look At Me When I'm Killing You | An explosion of black flames erupts in the enemies eyes, it does not hurt them, however it is used often. Primarily to distract the opponent for further attacks. [CD: 1]

Tier Two
1st Skill:  Summon Upgrade v2 | DP augmented by 2
2nd Skill: No Way Out | While Mifune's summons are on the field, no one else is capable of summoning, until his are banished or run out of time.
3rd Skill: Won't lose, Can't lose | After "Mifune" is knocked out, all DP [ at least 4 ] is used to wake the character back up. Pain is ignored for the next 5 posts, after which the body is over exhausted and the he passes out. Considerable effort is needed to knock him out again before his timer runs out.
4th Skill: Supreme ends with "ME" | The enemies receive a debuff that causes them to lag in reaction time. Their mind works fine, however their bodies do not react as fast as they normally would. Resulting in weak defenses. Mifune needs only too target them. [Duration: 10] [CD: 10]

1st Skill: Summon Upgrade v3 |  DP is augmented by 3
2nd Skill: TANK | The opponent loses the ability to concentrate on the surroundings, they are locked on Mifune. The environment is now a huge weakness to enemies. This ability targets up to three opponents, Mifune must simply make eye contact with them. [Duration: Passive]
3rd Skill: Soul Recycle| The user can refill their DP pool up to 6. [Once per topic.]

Last edited by Mifune on Mon May 04, 2015 12:23 pm; edited 10 times in total

Fade
The Adventurer

Directory : Victory Call: Skill Tree  Tumblr_njzdvl3ofQ1tzc02qo1_500

Back to top Go down

Victory Call: Skill Tree  Empty Re: Victory Call: Skill Tree

Post by Game Master Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:52 pm

On your base ability: you can already react to that extent with T5 speed. Reaction time is completely governed by speed so modifying it is impossible. You can also already strike back if the attack that hits you doesn't put your in a position where you can not.

You can either give yourself a +1 increase to DP, or make your summon slightly stronger. You can not do both in one skill.

I wouldn't let you have unbanishable summons seeing as that is their only practical weakness, and can only be done by two elements- one of which can only perform that function by paying the same amount of DP (or in rare cases, a nobody may do so with moon for free with certain conditions imposed).

I wouldn't let you half the cost of your summons at Tier One or Two.

You may grant a slight/minor boost to one of your physical statistics at Tier One.

At tier one, I wouldn't let you get stronger the more time you spent fighting, especially since the boost is implied to be great.

I have the same criticism here that I did of the original version of this skill. You may have one DP, or the moderate boost to your summons. Not both.

You may change that to destroy instead of crack or break, but keep in mind that swords of higher quality versus your character tier would probably be able to hold up, especially with Synthesis in consideration.

This skill is attempting to emulate agility's dominion over acceleration. I will not allow you to try to circumvent the statistic system in that manner.

You can make the last skill Tier One.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:36 pm

Changes made, added and took things away.~

Fade
The Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:43 pm

No Way Out is too powerful for a T1 skill.

War-drum can only grant a slight boost to one stat. I'll allow you to increase it slightly with each summon to see how that works out.

Look at Me When I'm Killing You will need a one post cool down.

In Won't Lose, Can't Lose, why does the enemy pass out? Also, you may be ignoring pain but you certainly aren't ignoring force. How much effort would it take to KO you again? I'm assuming you aren't being healed back to full health.

What is the Cool Down on Supreme Ends with ME? How do you inflict it- touch, target, energy ball?

TANK would be situational. Experienced Fighters would probably realize what the ability was attempting to do and be able to avoid it simply on that principle. How often can the ability be used, and on how many foes at a time?

I know for a fact that a Limit can restore DP. If a T3 ability is going to be restoring DP, I have these conditions: it can only restore up to six DP, and it can only do so once a topic.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Fri May 01, 2015 12:40 pm

Edited.

Victory Call had its name changed, I've decided that I want my T5 ability to inherit that name. Razz

Fade
The Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri May 01, 2015 6:24 pm

Now, before I continue this approval there is something unrelated I need to bring up regarding your statistic points. When applying calculations to convert to the new system, I need to inform you that you should only have a total amount of 32 statistic points. Please address this as soon as possible to continue participating in the competitive environment! I can't let you continue if you do not as it would be unfair to the members who have already adjusted their statistics!

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Mon May 04, 2015 7:32 am

Yeah, It's fixed or at the very least, nearly ready.

I'm ready for the Skill Tree approval.

Fade
The Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon May 04, 2015 8:36 am

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down