MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The dance with bloodly tears (Pm invite)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The dance with bloodly tears (Pm invite)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The dance with bloodly tears (Pm invite)  - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The dance with bloodly tears (Pm invite)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The dance with bloodly tears (Pm invite)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The dance with bloodly tears (Pm invite)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The dance with bloodly tears (Pm invite)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The dance with bloodly tears (Pm invite)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The dance with bloodly tears (Pm invite)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The dance with bloodly tears (Pm invite)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The dance with bloodly tears (Pm invite)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The dance with bloodly tears (Pm invite)

Post by Tsumiko Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:02 am

Tsumiko thought about the elf's words, watching as she stretched her muscles. “If it came to it, I wouldn't be so kind. I only avoid pain where I can, but sometimes it is unavoidable, and people get hurt. In a place such as this, I'm very much aware that I'm going to have to do some things I don't like,” she told the woman almost matter-of-fact. Unconsciously, the songstress had tipped her head to the side and mimicked the lean of the enchantress, flinching a bit as she heard the crack. When out of battling context, the sound cracking joints just gave her the creeps.

Watching as the woman rested against the wall beside her, Tsumiko had to admit that she did have a rather pretty face, and began to wonder what a woman such as herself was doing in a place like this. She did mention that some here were rather desperate. Perhaps she was also fighting for something in these games? Turning to face her new comrade as Vehemence looked at her, Tsumiko began to pull back her hood as the woman spoke. This revealed the songstress's facial features and silver-blue eyes.

Though what she had to say left Tsumiko feeling rather uneasy. Some people here were branded as slaves, that she already new based upon what Sitri had told her not too long ago. But their reason for being here... was deplorable, and unforgivable. Capturing innocent people with possibly little to no combat experience and sending them into an arena to die was twisted and sick. There was no entertainment in that, only a blood thirst. The elf had said that the blonde would be safe for a while, until they neared the finals and people were aiming to pick off easier opponents, but that didn't ease the songstress's ingrained need to protect him during the tournament.

The focused gaze she had on the fiery haired woman shifted towards the entrance of the hall as she nodded towards it. There, she seen Sitri holding the hand of an older green-haired boy, yawning wide as he rubbed at his eye. At first, Tsumiko was concerned, ready to kick the snot out of the boy. But upon seeing Sitri's sleepy smile, her nerves calmed and she returned the gesture. He seemed so tired, it was adorable. Casting her eyes up, she looked at the older boy as he ruffled Sitri's hair. She met his questioning gaze with a friendly, yet warning smile. He seemed friendly enough, but for her it was better to be safe than sorry.

She thanked the blonde for the water sipping from it in small amounts as she watched him lay down beside the green-haired boy. Tsumiko paused for a few moments, waiting for the soft sounds that identified Sitri as asleep. At that point, she turned to the green-haired boy with the same smile as earlier.

“He seems pretty at ease around you, huh? I'm happy he found another he could feel comfortable around. I'm Tsumiko, by the way. Who might you be?” she asked sweetly.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

The dance with bloodly tears (Pm invite)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The dance with bloodly tears (Pm invite)

Post by Lenneth Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:54 am

The boy that had helped the little one turned slightly at the songstress just as she had finished speaking to him, looking with a stall ward face that bared little in terms of expression. Though in an honest effort he tired to muster a decent smile of some kind, it was rather weird looking and kinda cracked to the side showing some teeth but still it didn’t look right at all. A few times he tried a few different looks though each looked either too sinister or just a little messed up as if he was on drugs. Finally giving it up he honestly expressed some discomfort him his eyes before looking away in minor defeat.

“Thank you Tsumiko, I’m Daemon. I’m…glad that he feels at ease around me it was a rather hard thing to watch honestly, I was almost with the little one in getting sick after seeing what a tyrant that man is. His just a monster that needs to be stopped. Whats the little guy’s name? he reminds me of someone”    
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:15 am

Tsumiko looked at the boy as he tried to compose some form of facial expression. He seemed to really struggle with it and it only gave the songstress more cause to be wary of the boy. After a few attempts, however, the green-haired boy gave up and expressed just when he was feeling. Looking away in discomfort and defeat, he answered her question. She felt somewhat bad for doubting him, the boy known as Daemon, after hearing what he had to say. It was indeed hard to watch the little blonde's display and keep it together. And she found it quite comforting that others felt the same way she did.

With this new information calming her nerves, she exhaled and returned her back to the wall. Leaning against it, she began disarming herself and placed her targe and gauntlet on the ground beside her. She wasn't going to be needing them in the immediate future so she figured she may as well give her arms a break while she could. Crossing her arms under her bust, she stared at the far wall and indirectly at any persons sitting over there.“That man is a monstrosity, and needs to be stopped. I'm sure I'm not the first to say it, but I'm going to do everything in my power to put an end to him so this never happens again...” she mumbled her thoughts to herself, though turned her eyes to look at Daemon when he asked her his question. Tsumiko debated giving it to him, not wanting to pass out information that the boy himself didn't offer, but if she was going to make it through this with Sitri and herself unharmed, she was going to need some allies.

“His name's Sitri. He's a sweet boy who's quite talented for his age, but is naive. He'd trust anyone if they were kind enough. My apologies if I seemed rude at first, I'm only trying to look out for him. He... seems like a magnet for danger...” Tsumiko sighed as she closed her eyes. First the white castle, where he was being mauled by heartless, and now a death game, which he was brought to as a “blood bag”. Things didn't seem to be going so well for the blonde.

With a huff, she kicked her things far enough to the side where she could slide down the wall and sit. As she did so, her hood fell off and exposed all of her head. There was a sudden drainage of energy as the adrenaline she had building up dropped all at once, and yet, she wasn't all that tired. Tsumiko tapped her head against the wall a few times, her forearms upon her knees.

What was she going to do...?
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Daimon’s eyes narrowed a little as the girl reached for her weapons while he spoke, fearing slightly at is lack of truth behind his expression might have in offended her in some way. Quickly a glove hand moved upward onto his legs near to his belt however seeing her weapons drop down onto the floor eased his own shaky hands as they touched the floor.  He didn’t exactly want to turn this place into a battle flied again or fight near the little one, the witch wouldn’t exactly enjoy cleaning up this mess either if it came down to it.

Agreed there is not any reason for such a man to lay upon humanity of this world if you can even call him a man anymore. There hasn’t been any news of this champion outside these tournaments, no spotting outside or even casually. He just lives for these fights it seemed though not many are alive much longer that knows much more about him outside his monstrous power and overwhelming fear.  We won’t be the first to test our resolve but it would be easy regardless”

Standing up for a moment the green hair boy pulled something out from his bag, a bright green crystal shard that was barley the size of his hand, placing it down in a corner he would then pull out another crystal. Placing that one down he could continue to more shards down in an oval line that surrounded the group in a larger space. Once the last shard was placed on the opposite side near the witch a magical barrier formed from an emerald light, holding his hand out to stop the songstress in case she was frightened at his actions.

“This should keep us safe for the night, it’ll stall anyone outside the barrier trying to get in and alert us with a loud alarm sound”    

Moving back on his spot he offered Tsum a blanket cloth from his sack slightly larger then the one he gave stiri. Laying back down he turned his shoulder at the ground laying fairly close to the younger boy as he looked up at his pretty features.

“Tomorrow Vehemence and I will be waking up near dawn to get some practice in together. Earlier in the games there tends to be team ups that require two pairs to fight alongside each other, it makes it exciting to have a pair of fighters climb to the top just to fight each other in the finals. And its pretty nerve racking to pick a teammate that will you will likely fight in the future, usually they force the fighters to pair up but we can choose too.  You and Stiri are free to get more sleep or join us, the barrier will still be there in its easy to remove it if you guys wanna explore on your own”    
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:16 am

Tsumiko hadn't noticed how tense the green-haired lad had gotten when she went to remove her gear, and so wasn't able to properly react to it. She was just so relieved to be rid of the extra weight off her arms, she wouldn't want to give reason to have to put them back on again so soon. Though she did hear what the boy had to say on the topic of the game's “Champion”. He seemed to have a bit more intel on that monstrosity than either she or the flame-haired sorceress. But even that didn't seem like much in the long run, however.

The songstress eyed Daemon close, however, as he stood to his feet, pulling something from his bag. She tipped her head to the side in curiosity upon seeing the green crystal that was in his hand, becoming more intrigued as he set it on the floor. When he was finished, a transparent green barrier formed around the four of them. She blinked in surprise and mild concern, wondering just what in the blazes this boy was up to. Her answer came soon enough, however, as the teen explained the purpose behind the barrier.

“A-Alright...” Tsumiko blinked at him for a short second before taking another look at the barrier. Turning her attention to the object that was held out to her, Daemon offered her a blanket. Unfolding it and draping it over her shoulders, the songstress pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped the blanket around her knees. Rolling her head slightly, she could see the teen looking at little Sitri for a moment as he laid beside him, before he looked up at her.

He gave her a game plan for the next day, one in which the songstress was glad to hear. “I'll wait until Sitri wakes up and then come find the two of you. I'd like to get some training in as well, but I want to make sure he gets something to eat and whatever else he might need before I focus on that. Might nip me in the butt later on, but I'll be able to focus better knowing he's got what he needs,” she said, pausing to let out a big yawn. “As for these pairs... Vehemence, are we a pair, then? Or are you going to pair with Daemon? I'm open for anything, honestly.”
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:36 pm

“Understood, have a good rest Tsumiko and you too Stiri”

Reaching out and lighting brushing the blonde’s hair with his finger before closing his eyes and holding his sides and drifting off his mind into a state of slumber, it had been a long day and sleep felt amazing right then, it was easy to come by given how long the day was. The last that flew through his head were simple, they were of the innocent little boy that new rested beside him and is reasons helped felt at ease with tender comfort. Lenny started to wonder the meaning behind all the affections but it feel short of his desires to mediate a little and shake off all these extra darkness that floated around in the hearts of all these blood thirsty killers, if he didn’t filter himself out a little it may cause his mind to snap a little too crazy for his plans. Breathing in and out he focused into a somber state while proceeding to ease himself into another realm.  

Vehemence still was fairly awake for the most part, she just needed some time in her own thoughts to plan and organize the events and how best they could work out for her. Winning meant the world for the witch and nothing in this world was going to get in her way. Her focus shifted out from as the singer draw away at it, it was a reasonable question but one that could have waited till later, ah well.

“ I’m not entirely sure yet Tsumiko, originally I had planned for me and Daemon there to pair up but seeing you in action has got me second guessing. I suppose we’ll have to see which pairing would work best when we start seeing each other in action. You just want to make sure your friend makes it out alright correct? Any of us three can easily do that. The main pairing well need to simple perform near perfection to draw notice off anyone else meaning they should be the stronger of the two teams.”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:13 am

“Alright. Simple enough, I suppose,” the songstress nodded to Vehemence. With the two males drifting off, she didn't want to make too much noise and wake them by accident. So she decided to leave specifics for the morning, when all of them could actively participate in what was going to happen.

In the Great Hall where they resided, it had grown rather quiet in the last few minutes. Scattered throughout, there were many sleeping bodies, some piled against their allies and comrades, some laying solo and in a guarded stance. Not many were walking around. For those that were, they tried to move as silently as they could as to avoid being heard. Those that were still awake, too paranoid to sleep, watched everything that was happening around them like hawks, their eyes shifting from one end of the hall to the other at the slightest movement.

Tsumiko couldn't blame them, though. This was a scary situation and without the right motives or allies to take some stress off, it just wasn't going to be possible to relax. It was going to be those people that were picked off first, sadly, too tired to fight back. Thankfully, the songstress had made some trust-worthy allies and needn't worry about being offed while she slept.

With a big yawn, she tipped to the side and laid down on the floor. With the blanket wrapped tightly around her, it was a rather secure feeling given the circumstances. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and willed herself to sleep – something that she learned to do over the years when fear and depression weighed heavily upon her mind.

Though little were any of them away, dozing off in Great Hall and various other locales throughout the Coliseum, that the organizers of the tournament were up to no good. This wouldn't have been a surprise, honestly. It was only the fact that no one would have seen it coming...
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:02 pm

“Farewell maiden of light, you have only shown me that light and dark cannot co-exist so instead I shall assure they never mingle again-”

Eyes filled with a deep hate pierced into the woman those words were directed to. All around the pair, light and shadow violently clashed. Each were fading away, being torn apart by an unseen force as they drifted weightlessly away from one another. The woman, basked in light, had the wings of an angel. The man, cloaked in darkness, donned crystalline wings of pure darkness. It was like a scene from a fairy tale, good and evil locked in a never-ending struggle.

“One day soon…”

Eyes snapping open, Tsumiko sat up. She was in a cold sweat, and her heart was racing. The memories of  a dream she couldn’t clearly remember were fading fast. A hand to her temple, the songstress turned to her side. Good. Sitri and her new allies were still safe under the barrier that was erected before they drifted off. Being the first to wake, she took a moment to calm her shaken nerves and try to recall what exactly about her dream was so rattling. There was… a man, and… they fought? But why..? Sighing, Tsumiko let her head tap against the wall she was leaning against. It was only a dream. It probably wasn’t anything to look to far into. Nerves and the like could play against even the strongest of minds when they’re at their most vulnerable.

Letting her head loll to the side, she looked at her comrades and let a smile form on her lips. Some ways off down and throughout the Great Hall that they were in, others were beginning to come to. But one thing was made painfully clear right away. Of all the people in the hall, many were no longer breathing. Their allies shaking them, some with concern, others less so, it was like an eternal sleep had taken them...

The songstress then returned her attention to her allies again and  closely looked them over. Each of them were still breathing, thankfully. Sighing in relief, she relaxed again, and would wait like that until they woke up. They had planning and preparations to make if they were going to make it far in these damned games. And not just far, but to the end, where they’d all be set free.

Tsumiko wasn’t a fighter, but that didn’t make her weak. She’d do what she had to protect those that mattered, or die trying.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:33 am

One day…

The last few words to play out for Lenneth as his eyes opened up as if he were just opening them up from a blink. His head played fuzzy while recalling little of last night or what had just happened to him. He could count the moments when things got fuzzy for his mediation where an unknown shadow took him out of his own mind. Lenny for the first time in forever experienced a dream, time where his mind was away from his body and slipped into a realm which even he had little power over, the intimidate in-between realm of sleep.

How though? Such things weren’t even possible for heartless to experience naturally passing into that realm. He could have simple last his memory of the last few hours or even zoned out to the passage of time but none of these pointed out as strongly as this crossing realm feeling he got. For starters he was shacking aggressively from what seemed like wrath and Len was one to keep his emotional status in check for the effects it would pose to his beauty.

To loss control and not remember it was itself a feat for him and something to better understand.  Standing now it took him a moment to remember where he was and why he was doing here, even going as far as to look around see Tsumi then keep looking around him in a full circle even going as far as to ignore her with this blank stare.  Snapping back he quickly looked on the songstress again before almost apologizing to her, mouthing the first word before he stopped and felt something run down his cheek.

A tear, small and watery touching the edges of his cheeks before flying off his chin, leaving a trail of itself before quickly being wiped off from Len’s sleeve, this was unexpected beyond control and not understood.  Looking on at his hand that had wiped the water way dumbfound at its meaning Lenny paused even from acting as his breath stopped and his figure froze.

Their other two allies quickly rose up frightened in a wet pool of sweat as they stood to their feet and examined the room. Damion was the first to move sliding to Stiri’s side before looking at him with concern before placing both arms in on the boy’s shoulder with a sigh of relive and joy.

Vehemence composed herself better taking hints of the status of the other combats as their foreboding warning.  

“It seems we survived the  first night but whatever happened is certainly new. I’ve never heard of a magical attack of this scale before in these games even from the previous survivors of other tournaments, are you aright miss Tsumiko?”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Tsumiko lay resting in silence, her eyes closed as she sat there. It wasn’t until she heard the shuffling off to her side that she came to attention. Little Sitri had woken up and was looking around in quite the daze. He spun in a circle as he took in all there was to see, and the blank expression the blond wore was a little disconcerting.

He eventually turned to face her, this time looking right at her. The songstress looked back with a deep concern to the apologetic look he had, and got up the moment she seen that tear fall. Whatever was bothering him, she wanted to comfort him.

She was stopped halfway as the other two in their party suddenly awakened. Standing before the blonde, Tsumiko was beaten to the punch as Damion slid in to console the boy. Watching the two of them, the woman let the green-haired one do his thing with a watchful eye. Though compared to the dazed Sitri, and the protective Damion, the elf was extending her attention beyond their little group, much like Tsumiko had earlier. When she started speaking, the songstress turned her attention to Vehemence.

“I’m fine, thank you. A little shaken, but fine.” She said with a nod, turning to face the sorceress. It seemed that her knowledge of other tournaments was greater than she expected. Tsumiko wondered for a moment how many of the others around them had that sort of information. “From your reactions, I take it all of you had less than pleasant dreams as well?” She asked, looking at all three of them to see their responses.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Stiri blinked at the strange man gazing upon him with such comfort and joy to see life still in this little boy, at first it was kinda cute granted the dark prince guessed this man to have some kind of shota fetish going on but after such a dramatic experience he seemed to still be expressing his.  Damion even went so far hug little Lenny with such strength that it almost popped his eyes out, not literally but still. Holding it there the heartless just patted the boy’s back almost a “There there” gesture while trying to signal for some help from the songstress.

Vehemence had to hold herself still while thinking on over the nights events, her body just would not stop shaking over what they saw nor could its leave her mind at peace. Sweat still poured over  her skin leaving stains upon on what little clothing she had. Conjuring the crystal back into her grasp the barrier around them faded as the sounds of the outside start to rumble at them. People concerned over their dead lifeless friends while others laughed in masking joy at the reduce numbers while pilfering their items for themselves.  

“Dream? Felt more like my mind was being pulled out from its cords then anything. It strange but I cannot recall anything about that experience, only that it felt like life or death to. What about you? can you recall anything about it that may give us some clues?”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:59 am

The obviously shaken Vehemence was indeed of great concern. Tsumiko had her silver-blue orbs on the woman for moment before turning them to the two males. She placed a soothing hand on Damion’s shoulder and offered him a comforting smile. The songstress had caught Sitri’s silent plea for help and easily obliged. Kneeling down, she got to the blonde’s level and smiled softly at him. He seemed to be holding up fine, the little trooper. At least she could be thankful for that.

The barrier fading around them, Tsumiko’s eyes looked up and around, the sound of the world outside the barrier finally reaching her ears. Desperation, elation, dissolution. It was like emotions had turned into a tangible force that the songstress could physically touch. It was almost sickening, much like the way that there were several individuals that were looting items from those less fortunate. That alone was enough to disgust the woman, who got to her feet once again. The elf’s voice spoke again, and Tsumiko looked to her.

Her eyes turned to the floor, focusing there as she hummed in thought. Wracking her brain, there wasn’t much that she remembered at all, and the longer she remained awake, the more that seemed to crumble into faded memories. The only thing that she did remember, was… “One day soon…” She repeated the words that rang in her ears when she first woke. What they meant, and in what context, the songstress was annoyed to admit that she didn’t remember that either. And who was the figure that spoke them? The one that gnawed at her memory as… attractive..? Gah!~

Sighing, the woman shook her head. “Sorry. The one things I remember are next to nothing in terms of helpful. Though I do agree that it felt like more than just a dream…” Again, her eyes scanned the Great Hall that they stood in, and the many that had fallen asleep to never wake again. “I feel as though I should be grateful that we all woke up. It seems there were others that were less fortunate. Let’s assume that whatever happened in our sleep is best left forgotten…” She said, though in a distant, thoughtful voice.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:41 am

Damion did not relent while holding the little Lavaeas tightly in his arms, uneasy with the sensations that had brought him that same fear that were flowing around through all of them. Struggle as the little heartless prince did he didn’t seem to have it in him to really make the man get off him, he wasn’t sure if this was pity or comfort to a dashing fellow but either way there was something about it that made him uneasy but felt alright. The songstress answered the call for help and attempted to ease the man’s unusual concerns which worked enough as the sword’s man lighten his grip and stood up, looking a little self-conscious at his behavior while not looking at any of them. Sitri offered a thumbs up to the singer while patting himself.

Vehemence giggled while her partner showed some interesting colors about himself and showed relief at his well-being. Their little joy ended was short lived as the room flooded with a number of soldiers of the varying ranks cut through the mists and cries of the dead and greed, wielding weapons and full plated armor to hide their faces. Their stance however spoke of their disciple and serious tone, backs straight up and arms holding their swords forward craving a path for a shadowy figure stepping through.

A giant man who rose to ferocity become infamous of this world that myth could only explain his accomplishments unless witness to his power. Fear rose from the hearts of everyone there that knew his appearance, the giant who hosted this bloody event, Lord Belial the king of the colosseum. His appearance towered above them all, most of the combats lowered their head. Almost all of them say for Lenneth and his companions. The heartless in particular peering into the darkness this man held, it was black and deep filled something marvellously devilish. Belial punched at his chest with a thunderous echo that broke its silence of these stone halls.

“My little children welcome to this glories day, this new era of blood that will crave your futures or end them. I official welcome you to my halls. Today marks your journey start or its end for the weak, you all you have proven this to me, and you are worthy. Those that somehow slipped through our ranks, the rats are in their rightfully the place beneath our feet.”

Belial then looked down scanning through the faces falling then on the tiny form of Sitri, he slowly moved along the floor towards the tiny child, his feet shaking the earth underneath him with each step, standing meter away from the tiny child look downed with an unfavourable expression, almost of disbelief and shaking anger.

“ummm…Hello…” the Little lenny spoke with shaky confidence and uncertainty

"Hmmmm"
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:20 am

There seemed to be a moment of peace as the group partook in a moment of ease. Tsumiko nodded to the small boy as he gave her a thumbs up, and returned her attention to Vehemence. That moment was quickly and easily disturbed when the sound of marching armor clanged ever closer. The songstress turned her eyes in the direction it came from to see rows of men in armor, swords pointed outward to clear a path from those who would get in their way.

They marched in the company of a hulking, shadowy figure. A being whose mere presence demanded authority and fear, and the supposed host of these vial games. Tsumiko looked upon Belial’s figure with a deep-seated hatred, a glare focused on the figure. Rather than bow her head like some, she balled her fists and listened with contempt to Belial’s words, his booming voice echoing off the walls.

He spoke of the concept of life and death with ease. The weak survive, and the weak die. The lord made it sound so simple, but he couldn’t have been more wrong. In the eyes of the songstress, the weak were just beings that had yet to tap into their potential, to find their talents or strengths. Just because someone had yet to find that, it didn’t mean they were weak.

Belial admitted to the fact that there were already many dead, and gave hints to the fact that it was far from over. Tsumiko grit her teeth, trying to contain her anger and save it for when she was to fight him in the arena. That was the final match, she was guessing. The only way to win was to beat the current champion, which was Belial himself. The already stiff woman tensed even more when she saw the shadowy figure turn his attention in their direction, more specifically at Sitri. When he began to came closer, footsteps shaking the earth they stood on, Tsumiko stepped between the two. She held out a protective arm, and glared up at the lord with a serious look that dared him to harm the little blonde, appearing confident and unwavering.

The giant hummed in thought after Sitri had given a meek greeting, trying to sound confident himself, but even the songstress could hear the uncertainty. “Can we help you, Lord Belial?” She asked in a pleasant, forcing a smile to her lips. She wanted to direct the attention off the boy as best she could. He had to remain as unnoticed as possible, or so Tsumiko told herself, if he was going to remain safe and make it through the rest of the tournament.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:12 pm

Belial took a moment to gaze on the little boy that had somehow creeped his way into his grand stage, seething him down with eyes of mild curiosity and harsh judgments, striking Sitri down with a long unblinking study while ignoring the girl’s interruption of his presence. Damion held his arms out in front of the little child as well though he remained silent. The champ took in a small breath to let himself speak with clarity

“A child? To walk through my doors and still stand underneath my shadow? Your existence speaks too highly of your cast boy. Either the gods have seen it fit to amuse me with such little toys or you might be worthy to stain our blades. Do not disappoint”

After speaking his peace Belial turned towards Tsumiko his ignorance of her wasn’t long lived as the champion then turned his full attentions to the songstress with an arching brow a minute after, he didn’t her take as lightly as the blood bag though the towering giant actually expressed a visible emotion and even gestured his arms to cross his might chest. She should have been honored to receive the gift of his. The child may have just had the goddess Fortuna with him but this person he remembered. Her performance was quite interesting to watch as a new comer, there was something different from presence her that differed from the rest of the combatants, he wasn’t quite sure but it bugged him for a reason.

“I’ve seen enough girl” after speaking Belial walked away as his guards began to draw their weapons at the rest of the living combatants, waving at them to quickly get their things and move towards the arena in a quick fashion. Lenny breathed a little easier sighing as the giant walked away, holding himself shaken before moving along as a spear pointed into his back by a guard. Looking over at his allies they started to move already, having Damion smile back and hold out his hand to walk alongside the little heatless prince.

Into the circular arena large and scotched into the rays of Sol’s blessing while the dirt cleaned away from any blood from the last event. The crowds reappeared with the clean sand, shouting their cheers as they fighters made their way into todays games. Looking around as their lungs expressed in sheer bombastic voices while his false heart beat rose, hiding slightly behind Damion’s leg.

Vehemence walked over to the singer, expression a small smile while trying to offering some level of comfort for her courage.

“It looks like its going to start now, you made quite an impact speaking to the champ like that I am impressed. Best of luck today I’ll be trying to watch your back but stay alive as best you can anyways”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Belial all but ignored her for a few moments to stare at and study the little blonde, much to Tsumiko’s annoyance. After those moments, he took and breath and spoke. What he said didn’t serve to improve the songstress’ mood, and she let out an annoyed, “Tch.” as the giant turned and addressed her. Belial stared her down, Tsumiko gazing back with little fear, and as she looked upon his features, she seen an expression of sorts as he crossed his arms over his large chest. Perhaps he was sizing her up, trying to get a feel for the power that she possessed. Or maybe he was just a perv. Who knew? That expression was hard to read, in the end. Eventually, he would speak, giving only a simple dismissal of the songstress before turning to walk away.

Tsumiko’s arm remained out in that defensive manner until she felt as though it were safe enough to lower it. She sniffed at the Lord as he retreated with a handful of his guards. The rest remained to usher the combatants along to the arena. Hearing the blonde sigh, the woman turned silver-blue eyes to him and smiled softly. “You did well, Sitri. Keep it up, and we’ll be out of here in no time.” She said to try and lift his spirits. It was promptly interrupted by a guard prodding the boy with a spear. Tsumiko was pushed along with them, though did so with no prodding needed.

They were corralled into a large, circular arena. The sun’s burning heat beat down upon the dirt they walked on. A side thought had the songstress thankful that she was wearing actual shoes at the moment, and reapplied the hood of her cloak before she was basked in the light. Stepping into the sunlight, the crowd cheered for the participants, arms raised as they shouted. Tsumiko could only glare at them. Either they were blissfully unaware of the true workings of the tournament, of to which ignorance was no excuse, or they were completely aware, and they were just sick pigs who enjoyed senseless bloodshed. Either way, it had her losing a little hope for those individuals.

Her musings were brushed away as the elven sorceress spoke to her, and Tsumiko turned softened eyes to the woman. The songstress offered her a similarly small smile, and shook her head. “Thank you, but I did only what I felt was necessary. It’s about time someone put that overgrown brute in his place.” She said, grinning a little. Tsumiko told herself over and over that she was going to win this tournament, if only for Sitri’s sake. That, and she did have someone waiting at home for her. There was no way in hell that she was going to die here. “I wish you the same, Vehemence. Likewise, I will watch your back, as well as those two.” The songstress would add, and nod towards the two boys that stood not too far off. Afterwards, she’d turner silver-blue eyes out to the arena once more and awaited the announcement of that day’s trial.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2