MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Wait (Mifune, Open) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Wait (Mifune, Open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Wait (Mifune, Open) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Wait (Mifune, Open) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Wait (Mifune, Open) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Wait (Mifune, Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Wait (Mifune, Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Wait (Mifune, Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Wait (Mifune, Open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Wait (Mifune, Open)

2 posters

Go down

Wait (Mifune, Open) Empty Wait (Mifune, Open)

Post by Rhiny Fri May 08, 2015 9:57 am

Rhiny is walking with a map in his hands "okay I keep going Up In tell I get here Wait I have to go down...Okay in tell I see two roads I take the left one and at the end I take a right at the end of that a left and at the end of that a right...Wow that is going to be hard to remember" Rhiny said Rhiny got this map because of the wind it was blowing around to be honest Rhiny did not know where he was going he just followed the map "I hope my brother talks to himself to because if not one of us is crazy...Well...yes he talked to himself at our home planet but still" said Rhiny Rhiny looked up and saw a sign It said he was in port Royal "Oh...Great We made it half way up the map" Rhiny said
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Wait (Mifune, Open) Empty Re: Wait (Mifune, Open)

Post by Fade Fri May 08, 2015 10:11 am

Mifune rode on Jason's back, exploring. On his head was a Pirate's hat souvenir. The Chief was whistling a catchy noise as Jason The Chocobo cawed and bobbed its head. They almost looked funny running down the street together, but no matter, Mifune didn't really care what other people thought. He was just trying to enjoy himself. "Eyy, Jason, are we back at the entrance yet?"

"CAWW!" Jason yelled as a small boy with a map stepped in front of their way, almost getting ran over. Jason reared back like a horse, Mifune holding onto the mount. He used th other to hold his pirate hat on as his eyes widened.

"Woah! be careful kid! You almost got hurt."

Mifune said towards the small child, as he pat Jason's side and hopped off to inspect the kiddo closer. His pirate hat looking funny, do to it not really matching the Chief's attire. Besides for that, his eyebrow arched; the person before him looked alm ost entirely clueless. Like reading a map was something fairly new to him.

Fade
The Adventurer

Directory : Wait (Mifune, Open) Tumblr_njzdvl3ofQ1tzc02qo1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Fri May 08, 2015 5:49 pm

"Huh" Rhiny looked up "Hello" Rhiny said Rhiny's map flew out of his hand Rhiny looked back "In joy you ride map" well where ever that map went Rhiny will never know Rhiny looked back at the man "Well I'm sorry that I got in the way of your...Giant Chicken?" Rhiny said "my name is Rhiny by the way" Rhiny said "what's yours" Rhiny said  and smiled to be honest Rhiny never read a map
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Fade Fri May 08, 2015 6:14 pm

Mifune listened to Rhiny talk, the child didn't appear to find Jason very scary; almost surprising the older of the two humanoids. "Oh, uhh, he's not a ch-" Jason would dart its head closer to Rhiny and caw in outrage, mistaking a Chocobo for a chicken was like calling a Viet Nameze a Korean. Jason was a very elegant creature and as thus had a sharp attitude, something Rhiny could probably see. "Sorry about Jason, he's gets offended easily. Actually he's a Chocobo, rare creatures only found on Destiny Islands, of course. They're 'EVERYWHERE' there. Haha." 

Wnen the map flew from his tiny compadre, and the boy made a comediac comment, the taller boy chuckled lightly. He took the pirate hat and placed it on Rhiny's head. "I'm Mifune, if you're lost me and Jason don't care to help you look around. Port Royal is filled with criminals anyway; it might be a bad idea for you to run around lost and alone. What d'ya say?"

Fade
The Adventurer

Directory : Wait (Mifune, Open) Tumblr_njzdvl3ofQ1tzc02qo1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Fri May 08, 2015 6:41 pm

"I'm not lost But Why not" Rhiny said "To be honest my brother is a lot better at this at our planet He would find everything I wonder if he still can...Well probably he was away's like that" Rhiny said "So yeah I guess I am lost" Rhiny said "also yes Jason is a chicken a giant Chicken CoCo just sounds like a chicken" Rhiny said and sighed "But I should probably shut up I am lost so I don't want to push anything" Rhiny said then he took of the hat "What is this?" Rhiny asked
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down