MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Monster [Mature, Pg 5] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Monster [Mature, Pg 5]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Monster [Mature, Pg 5] Empty Monster [Mature, Pg 5]

Post by Veara Sat May 16, 2015 11:44 pm

In a darkened night sky, there were very few clouds that could currently call that sky their home. Although there was currently one who was returning home. To these islands, however at the current moment of time, he wouldn't dare lay a foot on the main island. No, no it was currently impossible to perform such an act. He couldn't even hold himself in the sky, and soon the 'monster' found himself crash landing upon one of the isolated islands. Usually this island would be filled with children of the main land who would come here to play their games away from the prying eyes of adults who would try to ruin their fun. An their they would be free to do as they please...however currently on this lonely island the innocent laughter of children couldn't be find.

He crashed and he crashed hard into the island, had any other taken that fall they would probably need to be taken to the hospital or perhaps need someone to heal them a.s.a.p, however he was fine...and that simple fact, scared him greatly at the moment in time. He couldn't see in either of his eyes and yet thanks to his powers and entire display of what was near and before was mapped in his head. Usually he even be able of knowing whether or not there were people near him. Although currently with his mind in such a horrible state that was impossible.

Veara couldn't help but simply lay on that beach within the cold sand and simply cover his pale white eyes with the hood of his hoodie.

A freak  

An abomination

A plague

No

"Simply, A monster." The boy whimpered to himself while he hugged himself turning to the side. Veara couldn't possibly even fathom why her words felt as though they ripped away any positive energy he had ever felt all at once. Yet he couldn't begin to understand nor did he want too.

Why would she say such a thing...was he really that disgusting to her. Was the thought of him such a vile thought she couldn't even stand to look him in the face and say it. Yet, rather say it too him underneath her breath and then tell him to stay away from her....Veara couldn't help but whimper thinking about this once more...

Veara no longer wanted to think, he simply wanted to howl and cry and scream at his actions. How could he have ruined something that was so nice, why did he believe he could save her...how selfish can one man truly be...

Veara simply stayed on that isolated beach hugging himself as he turned to the side. Currently his entire face was covered by his hoodie while he simply thought of his errors.

She rejected him due to his monster tendencies.

So now all he could do was simply sit there alone...just like the monster he was.

Last edited by Veara on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Monster [Mature, Pg 5] Empty Re: Monster [Mature, Pg 5]

Post by Zienna Sun May 17, 2015 2:18 am

The cool night air felt nice in this strange world. It was clean, calm, and just made flight all the more enjoyable. It was rare to see Zienna in the air. She hated flying where she came from. The wind was just foul. Full of odors of the never ending war between two sides which couldn't keep their pride in check. It wasn't only foul, but it was also dangerous to be in the skies. Up there, everyone could see you; you were vulnerable to attack, and if you fell, the ground was no soft place to fall to.

When she found herself in this world, she couldn't resist spreading her wings. The breeze gently caressing her exposed skin made her giggle. The hushed whispers of the wind as it ran through her hair felt so soothing that the succubus could see herself never ever leaving the sky. Just stay there till the last of her feathers fell from her wings. Feeling a level of happiness she hadn't yet experienced, she rose herself higher than she had ever climbed before, closed her wings, and let herself drop.

The rushing air made her tremble with delight, and she let herself chuckle as she opened her wings again, letting them catch the wind so she could glide. But the peace wasn't meant to last. She felt something heavy on her chest that disappeared as quickly as it came. It felt like something had choked her, and she quickly stopped her glide to hover, looking around for the disturbance. That's when she heard a crash somewhere below. "Ouch.. that's gotta hurt," she mused aloud.

She pointed herself downwards and dove to the crash site, slowing down to circle the area. When she found whatever it was that had landed so gracelessly, she touched down softly on the sand and walked towards it cautiously. She saw that it was a man, curled up to protect itself. It was difficult to say if he was awake, but he was alive, that was for certain, and... depressed. Zienna could feel her chest tightening as her innate senses brought to her attention this man's deep sadness.

She knelled down behind him and gently passed her hand over his head. He was a strong one, she could feel, which made her curious as to what got him so down. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked softly as to not startle him.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 17, 2015 11:25 am

Veara didn't move when he initially heard the voice...slowly his sensory skills began to build a mere outline of the woman that was before him. Veara wasn't waiting for that though, currently he was afraid. Afraid of himself, of the opinion of others and most importantly not being able to handle his own powers and currently he DIDN'T have a handle on his own powers.

Not removing his hoodie from his face, he tilted his face slightly towards her and it would simply like the horns on his hoodie were looking up at her.

The moment she touched him his entire body twitched, and a whimper came from his mouth. Slowly he turned his entire body to look towards her and his body shook, he had a moment like this before and now that girl believed him to be a monster not even a month later after they had met.

Whoever this was he clearly wasn't worth their kindness."Please...for you're own safety get far away from me. As far as you can......the main land is the only that has a bridge connecting to this one...please get away." Veara tried his best to talk regularly, however to no avail his voice was shriveled and none of his regularity was coming through he was more akin to a scared little boy right now then a monster. Yet every muscle on his body was currently spazzing and his white eyes were beginning to have a low glow to them. Unsure of this he gently titled his body to the other side, knowing this was pointless but still perhaps she would think he was rude. Although, that was better then this girl getting sprawled out because he accidentally flicked or something among that nature.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun May 17, 2015 12:19 pm

There was a small gap between her lips as a mix of confusion and intrigue filled her mind. She felt fear coming off of this one. Not like the fear of being hurt, or the fear of the unknown, but rather it was... something else, with a little bit of nervousness that was caused by her presence, but not in the same way she had always sensed it. She couldn't get what it was exactly, she never felt that kind of emotion before. It was like a storm, if one were to visualize it. One that ran rampant on the inside. Self-doubt, self-hate, and a twinge of regret were all present along with other flavors that often came with sorrow.

The man told her to get away from him, but that only made her stay. Rejection made the game a bit more interesting, yet the main reason she stayed was she wanted to know what that certain mix of emotions the man was projecting meant. His voice gave her a closer insight. Laced with grief, and caution for... her own safety? Interesting...

Propping her hand on the ground and sliding her legs slightly to one side so she now sat comfortably on the sand was her way of showing defiance to his request. "I'm sorry," Zienna said, stroking the man's head and feeling something hard as her hand ran across his hood. Horns? "You can't get rid of me that easily," she said with a giggle.

She leaned down towards him and tipped her head slightly, attempting to get a peek of his hidden face, but with the hood pulled so low, it was hard to see much. "I can feel a deep sorrow eating you up inside..." There was a sense of concern in her voice, and the lack of her usual sultry smile tmade her realize that it was genuine, yet this didn't surprise her, and for all she knew, the man would have taken her expression as her simply being nice. "I'd be happy to listen if you want to talk about it."
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 17, 2015 12:59 pm

Apparently she didn't want to take his advice and she currently wasn't budging, Veara looked back towards her as once again he felt her touch his head and the horns that were upon the top of his hoodie. Veara twitched and his entire body shook once again at her touch being currently completely uncomfortable with anyone's touch at this moment in time.

His fears of her not leaving were confirmed when she apologized to him and he couldn't help, but turned his body towards her in confusion. His entire body shivered as the outline of her body changed into something more relaxed. Didn't she understand that currently she wasn't safe here...with him.

She said that Veara couldn't get rid of her that easily, however he wasn't trying to get rid of her. He was simply trying to help her, he wasn't stable and more importantly he was a FREAK!

A powerful freak

Why couldn't she that this was for her betterment and not a simple act of being a hermit.

When she spoke and said that Veara's entire body shook and his head slowly looked straight up towards her...how did she know...was she one of the people with gifts too...

Veara still looked up towards her and slowly he lifted his hoodie exposing his face. His face currently had no veins that could be seen and his eyes were still completely white with a low glow within them. He looked up towards her blinking though currently he was blind.

She wanted to explain him to explain what was going on...however there wasn't really that much to explain."I'm afraid there's not that much to explain...I'm a...well...I'm not normal...Ima freak." He said to the girl laying down on the sand his arms slowly fell to his side however when they came close to touching her the boy flinched and moved away from her the mere thought of even brushing up against another currently frightening him.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun May 17, 2015 1:35 pm

There was a sudden change in the man, a spark of curiosity within a fresh veil of calm as he slowly revealed his face. Zienna moved back slightly, getting slightly defensive when she saw his white, glowing eyes. Instincts had told her to get out, that a zealot from the kingdom of Heaven was laying right there in front of her and ready to take her head, but that thought quickly diminished.

Those zealots were far too proud to be caught laying down on the job, to resort to such underhanded tricks that they felt defined the opposing kingdom. The fear now converted to join the pool of intrigue, making it grow that much more. Could he be another exile, like her? Maybe he too escaped the shadow-beasts and found himself in this world? No... he felt too different. His energy was from somewhere else...

She leaned closer for a better look, but halted when he began speaking. A freak? He considers himself a freak? Zienna's head tilted. She squinted behind the blindfold, attempting to find anything wrong. What did the people of this world consider a freak? From what she saw, he didn't look anything like a freak. In fact, he looked rather dashing, someone she'd be proud to take home. If home was still there when she returned... But this man knew a little about this place, and it was likely that he had stayed here for a while, though that was just a shot in the dark.

"What makes you say that?" she asked innocently, putting her hand on his cheek. His flesh felt just like everyone else's, so that wasn't the reason for thinking himself as a freak. "You don't look like a freak to me."  Her hand raised to her chin, her index finger resting under her lower lip. "What's your definition of a freak?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 17, 2015 2:04 pm

Veara felt it for a split moment as he revealed his face and she saw his face her defenses went up and that honestly made Veara twitched a little in fear of another rejection. Yet, just as quick as her defenses went up they receded once again. She came towards him and at Veara sense's were picking up that she currently was analyzing him and looking him over. Looks like once again she felt as though he wasn't entirely telling the truth or perhaps she was seeing for himself just what made him so scary in his own eyes.

She took quite her time analyzing him and Veara could feel her stare almost as if she was looking right through him. With his current state of mind he was honestly scared by this moving slightly away from her, however the moment he went to perform this move. Once again she touched him...and he whimpered while his body twitched she felt his face and simply asked him why did he feel such a way...what was his definition of freak...at this Veara cringed and looked up at her once again while she touched him. He blew air from his mouth slightly not enough to blow into her face though. "My definition of a freak, is the same as that of an abomination...if I were to reach out and touch you like you me I run the risk of snapping your jaw, if I were to walk on sand beneath the ground would crack and break beneath my feet...the trees over their that stretch higher then me...with a simple punch I could knock down them down with ease....my definition of freak...is that of I am...a monster...a monster with freakish feats of strength, I never get tired. I can do things that are seemingly inconceivable....I'm not normal....I never will be normal....I'm disgusting. An every moment you are near me you run the risk of your life being in jeopardy." This was supposed to sound ominous, however it simply came out like Veara was holding back tears which he had been that entire time. The more he talked about himself the more he realized that he didn't have a gift...he had a warrant for his execution...were there really creatures that should be this powerful....and even more scary thought...was he the only one. Shaking his head he looked up towards her hoping she got the message Veara was nothing short of a time bomb.

An he didn't want her to be around went the bomb finally ignited.

No one should be...

Especially not...

He shuddered at the though of her remembering her last words to him as he slammed his head into the sand. Unable to repress the terrible thought.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun May 17, 2015 2:46 pm

Zienna listened intently as the man spoke. She smiled pleasantly throughout his monologue, taking in what he thought of himself. She saw the subtle signs that he was fighting himself again, and that thinking about it made him uneasy, terrified even. So this is what he was so worked up about? He had incredible strength and stamina, and he wasn't proud of it? This world was strange indeed. When he said that he would never be normal, the word, she guessed, for him meant being something less. Though, why would you want to be lesser than you are? Why would he be willing to--

Zienna recalled the story her mother had told her, when her ties to Hell allowed her to venture to a world of humans. Like the demons that dwell on the dark planes, they valued strength, and even flaunted it to their peers, though sometimes they wished they weren't as strong, thinking that their strength was a curse that made others suffer, or kept them from doing what they loved. Perhaps this man felt the same?

She gave him a smile to replace the one she lost when she was deep in thought. Her hands clasped his and she took a deep breath. "I guess it's a good thing I like taking risks then. I'm not sure about this place, but from where I come from, monsters don't fear what they are. They don't think about others. They'd take what they want just because they can, and that includes lives. They wouldn't hesitate to destroy homes or even terrorize a whole village. But you? You worry about breaking my jaw if you were to touch me." At this, Zienna chuckled heartily.

"If you are a monster, then you're really bad at it." She tugged on his hand and guided his palm to her cheek. "If you wanted to, you could break me, right? And if I wanted to... well... let's just say I wear a blindfold for a reason. We're both cautious of what we could do, and we're not the only ones. You're not alone, and there are ways to keep your powers controlled. You just have to figure out the right method."
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Still Veara was surprised when she didn't leave yet, and slowly his confusion grew, he couldn't make out why in the world she didn't flee upon being told this...did she think that he was possibly just kidding and that he wasn't serious about the words. The silence between them after Veara had finished speaking spoke volumes to the blonde, however all he did was simply look up at her with simply the most pathetic face. Looking nothing like what he had just explained...once again he simply looked like a scared little boy.

For a long time while there was silence he could see she currently has no smile on her face...just how deep in thought was she...was she thinking about how to attack Veara taking his words as threat...well if that was the case and he did die at least that would serve as reparations for his sins against Tsumiko and those men.

Although rather then a quick strike to the neck or anything like that...she was smiling at him once again. Veara listened to her speak and he remained quiet during the entire time she spoke listening to her words. Apparently she was from another world...a world with demons...Veara simply looked up towards her with his devoid of life eyes. She spoke of how she was a risk taker which slightly confused the boy. She spoke of another place of demons and of villages. How those demons would terrorize the villages and how they would destroy simply because they were capable of doing such an action. At first Veara wondered just why this was even brought up and then she compared him to them, but not in the way he would expect.

She told simple and short if he was a monster he was doing quite the terrible job at being a monster. For the first time that night a small smile broke on Veara's face only for a second, until he realized why exactly he was called a monster to begin with and slowly his face turned into one of dismay while remembering his actions.

She took his hand and once more he looked up towards as she put his hand upon his face...feeling her face ever so slightly the entire time Veara quietly whimpered to himself being that afraid of his powers he made no intent of even possibly pressing down on her face even the tiniest bit. She mentioned something about herself wearing a blindfold to which surprised him due to the fact he only currently saw an outline of her body in his face."I'm currently blind." He whispered underneath his breath low enough to be heard however his phrase meant more then one form of blindness he was currently undergoing. When she finished giving her encouraging words Veara looked towards her and once again blew out air slightly and he rested his head completely within the sand recalling what happened not to long ago. "People came not to long ago on another world attempted to hurt my friend and by the time I got there...they had already suffered yet I wanted to make them suffer more....so I attacked them to let them know they could never pull anything like this again....yet the one who stood up me and told me to stop was her...she asked me not to fight for her....she asked me who did I think I was...she called me a monster....she told me to stay away...our methods...I don't have a method when people hurt another I get furious especially if I know them....and I change....into something akin to what you mentioned and that frightens me...I scared Tsumiko, I injured a thug....I'm sucha monster and yet these powers ...it's so hard to control them when it comes to those moments." He looked towards her and he blinked looking up at her while his face rested on the sandy shore. He was curious as to her power, however he was still far greatly afraid of his own.

He was still a monster despite her words.

An unfortunately his time was erratic and could never honestly be confirmed just when and where he would explode. It all simply depended on who or what was hurt near him.

An thank to this he lost a friend.

How much more would be lost?

He didn't know, nor did he want too.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon May 18, 2015 1:32 am

He was hurting really badly, she could feel it as if she were the one who lost a friend. That feeling was toxic, and possibly why pure succubi never had any capacity for relationships on a personal level. Well, that or they simply didn't care for anything other than stealing essence. But that was besides the point.

She was a little disappointed to learn the he couldn't see her wondrous figure, but you can't get everything you wanted. His smile was only a short display, but it was something that left an impression on her. He was still afraid he'd hurt her, and she could feel his hand twitching slightly, attempting to keep still. "Don't be afraid of what you can do." She pressed her face into his palm while her hand traced the back of his, soothingly. "Tension is what makes things unstable. Learn to relax, soothe your senses."

Zienna moved away so she could focus back to the man. "Don't blame yourself for what happened. Emotions get the better of us everyday, and you did what you had to keep your friend safe. You know... we're not all that different."

Her hands dropped to her lap, yet her smile remained. "This girl, Tsumiko, is... very close to you, isn't she?" she said, her voice hushed. "You care for this girl so much, that you'd do anything to protect her? Yet she called you a monster for doing so?" Zienna put a finger to her lips and looked to the sky, watching the stars blinking in the distance. "Do you believe she meant it? Do you believe her words? More importantly, do you regret what you did?"

She looked back to the man and held his hand again, squeezing slightly to let him know she was there to listen. "Before you answer though, could you breathe deeply and smile for me? You have a lovely smile, you know. I'd like to see it again."
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon May 18, 2015 2:42 am

Veara turned once again so that his face was upwards and looking up towards the mystery girl before him. She never let go of his hand and slowly she felt it press even more towards to her own face as if she was actually asking to him to feel the face that she had rather then be afraid of his own might. She asked him to no be afraid of what he was capable of doing...that he simply needed to learn to relax and also soothe his senses. A lulling calm began to grip the boy while his hand still rested upon her face. Her smaller fingers traced the back of his larger hand and he felt as though she honestly meant every word that she was speaking.

To not blame himself? Do not blame himself if his emotions went rampant? Wouldn't that be quite a selfish action...he wasn't sure if he could honestly do that. She even applauded his actions slightly saying he simply did what he had too in order to keep his friend safe....did he really or was it honestly all too much?

She suddenly yet not that much switched the topic asking if Tsumiko was close to him...in a way he could guess that she was...or at least before tonight she was not anymore he supposed...she asked if he cared for the girl and Veara instinctively shook his head. Of course he did he cared for any of his friends why would he suddenly not for her that didn't make any sense at all. Although he did slightly flinch when she brought up what happened between the two of them.

Though something happened that made his head tilt and look ups towards her with seriousness this time. She brought up the possibility of Tsumiko not meaning what she said to him. Did Veara believe her words? Was there a chance she really didn't mean what she said...

Veara was about to speak once again, however she had an odd request...she want him to breathe deeply and simply smile for her...apparently she enjoyed it.

Very well after all she currently was trying quite hard to help out him so why not honor her request. Taking a deep breath and looking up towards the girl he smiles once again a warm smile to her, for a moment the bright green iris returned to his eyes however they flickered after some time and once again disappeared.

Looking up towards her he thought about it. "I suppose there's a chance, that could be the case!" He said to himself excited filled with that ole hope that was never too far away from him and once again the green iris flickered on and off within his eyes.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon May 18, 2015 12:15 pm

Zienna felt happy seeing that her efforts pay off as the man was a lot less somber now, and her smile widened to grin. She noticed his eyes flickering to green, which surprised her. He must have had a really expressive set for them to change according to his mood. This person was full of surprises. She felt a little regret from herself now. Getting so personal only made her job harder. Just one of those little annoyances from her father's blood.

But maybe she could let this one slide for now.

She stretched her wings as a breeze blew, enjoying the feeling of her feathers as they danced with the wind, no matter how weak it felt. Her gaze found itself fixated at the sky, and she felt a longing to be up there again, wanting to enjoy the gift of flight while she was in a world where the air was pleasant, and not swarming with hostilities.

But instead, she laid on her side, her head resting on the man's stomach, curling up her legs slightly into a light curve. Even though her head was pressing only slightly, she could feel a good set of muscles under the fabrics. "I hope you don't mind me being this close. I only like sand in my hair when I go swimming." This was a lie of course. She just wanted a reason to feel the warmth he was giving off, and to be a little closer to the source of his pulse.

"My name is Zienna, by the way. Zienna Eroheirm." She introduced herself politely. "May I ask for your's?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon May 18, 2015 1:29 pm

Veara hopeful nature began to return to him, slowly the low light that was within his eyes began to disappear. The bright green that was within his iris finally returned completely. He started to have a newfound hope, maybe he just simply because of Brutish behavior maybe she didn't really mean that. Maybe Veara was just at the end merely a good friend with dangerously terrible amount of power, but this girl had a point. If he simply learned to control his energy and not let it slip even when things became quite emotional then just perhaps, they'd be able to be friends again... He could show her the rest of the islands like he initially planned and even take her cliff diving or something among that nature.

Although he just realized that he was still with someone and his mind suddenly halted. Slowly his vision finally came to fruition and he was actually able to see the girl before him. He took in her appearance realizing she had quite the odd appearance however Veara couldn't say anything considering his own appearance and choice of attire wasn't that usual either of a choice either. He chuckled to himself for a moment, however was silent while watching the girl spread her wings. He couldn't believe it they looked so neat, and wondered for a moment what it would be like to have wings. Though just as quick as those thoughts came they disappeared and he was looking down at his stomach, a little surprised at the girls actions before him.

She was currently laying down on top of him, not completely it was merely her head and also her a little bit of her upper torso. She spoke saying that she only liked to get sand in her hair when she was going for a swim. Being an islander Veara had heard that many times before from the usual swimmers so it was understandable that she would feel that way.

She introduced her and apparently her name was Zienna Eroheim...it was a very nice name truth be told a lot better then his own. "My name is Veara and I really do owe you Zienna thank you for helping in my...less then stellar state of mind..." He said while looking towards the sky not exactly sure of what to do...this woman saw him at an extremely weakened and he was so desperate for help he sought out anyone rather then keeping it to himself.

He was just thankful that he had met someone who wanted to help.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon May 18, 2015 2:19 pm

She took notice of his eyes permanently settling into green, the glowing whites fading away finally, and almost instantly she could feel his eyes scanning her. It made her smile on the inside, though she didn't show too much of it on the outside. He didn't object to her laying her head on him, so she figured that it was alright to continue to do so. She had gotten comfortable already. "Veara..." she repeated, "that's a name I've never heard before... It rolls right off the tongue... I like it~ And it was my pleasure. Surely I couldn't have lived with knowing I just left someone in need."

Zienna turned her body so she was now laying on her back and watching the stars in the sky. She felt joyous as the only place she saw so many stars cluttering the sky was when she and her party went hiking over the mountains. Her fingers rested on her stomach, intertwined and idly twiddling. The way his breathing made her head slowly bob up and down had began to lull her to sleep, but she'd fight the urge. The night was still young after all. If this were any other person, Zienna would have already claimed her prize, but then she had gotten a little bit too close to the man, getting a little emotionally attached. Once again, this was another inconvenience courtesy of her father's bloodline, but it was something she enjoyed having. Without it, she wouldn't have had the company of her three companions. The pure-bloods would never know what they were missing.

"Hey, Veara," she softly called to him in a smooth, alluring manner, "Would you like to fly with me around this place? I would love to see more of this strange world."
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon May 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Veara looked down towards Zienna and his entire body felt calm. Though it wasn't the same type of calm he felt like when he was with Tsumiko or the feeling that he got when he was helping out what little adorable...this feeling was something very close or rather akin to the feeling he got when he would play with the kids on the island and look after them. Something amongst the nature of when he would sit down with Steven and his mothers, having a good time with them at dinner. All of those feelings...seemed to be brought up again, while he was with Zienna... The feelings of something akin to a family.

She spoke about his name and it only fueled that family like feeling even more, everything that Zienna seemed to stand for brought about this thoughts. Veara however still had her face implanted in the back of his head...he remember the face that she had when he confronted her and how scared she was.. Veara honestly believed that he wasn't going to forget that face for the rest of his life. The fear that was upon her face when they faced one another and even the fact that her entire body shook with fear because of him...

He would definitely have to do something to make up for it later on...if he ever saw her...

Veara was brought out of his personal thoughts when she began to talk once again to him. Her voice was soft and calming and more importantly she wanted to apparently go flying...why not he could her show her some of the interesting sights around the islands that looked great at night time. "Sure that sounds pretty fun! Why not, it'll get our mind off of ...well not really get off... Sorry that sounded weird...but it will be fun to go flying with you...lets go!" Veara spoke looking down at her smiling at the thought, thinking how much fun it could be.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Tue May 19, 2015 1:50 pm

A light grating sounded as Zienna's greaves slid against the sand as she stood up. She stretched her arms and her wings, smiling at Veara and silently thanking him for agreeing to the flight. She was excited to get back into the air again, finally knowing why Nero suddenly became more airborne ever since they escaped Limbo. The wind was blowing gently, and Zienna was on the brink of bouncing in place from her excitement.

"Oh, I'm sure it will~" she said, giving her wings a few test flaps to make sure they wouldn't cramp up on her up there. She wasn't sure if a fall that high was something she'd recover from. It wouldn't be such a pretty sight either. Shaking herself loose she readied her wings. "Come on, Veara~!" she called out to him playfully before one mighty flap sent her to the sky.

The wind felt so great running against her skin, hair and wings that she couldn't help but twist in the air like a corkscrew, giggling all the way until she slowed down, getting past her initial burst of excitement. Hovering mid-air, she made a slow turn to get a panoramic view of the many island this world had to offer. She was hoping she'd get a tour of all of them. Exploration was something that had always ran through her veins. It was why she left her home settlement. She wanted to see what was out there, and was she ever glad she did so. Though, she sometimes felt homesick, being away from family for too long. Though she always told herself that she could have always visited whenever she wanted to, It would just take a while. That was then, now, she wasn't so sure. The heartless, as they were called, had flooded Limbo like a dam had just broke. Come to think of it, they wouldn't have had escaped had it not been for pure luck.

Thinking about it... she felt sick. She wasn't sure if she'd ever see her home again... And if she did find a way to get back there, would she like what she'd see? Her chest tightened, this time from her own emotions. Dammit... why did this pop in her head just now? What a way to ruin the moment... Her hands curled into fists and her lips quivered, but all signs of tension quickly faded, thinking about her tour guide. She'd just pulled him out of an emotional rut, no way was she bringing all that progress down so quickly, and there was no way she'd let anyone see any sign of weakness from her. Turning towards Veara with a smile on her face, she asked, "Where do we go first?" Flying should get her mind off of things, like Veara said.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue May 19, 2015 3:13 pm

Now with a large warm smile plastered upon his face Veara watched his newfound friend and current savior get up and stretch her wings out, most likely just checking to see if she was ready to take off. Veara was surprised how long her wings were considering that they were much smaller when was laying down and even more so he never felt them even scrap against him when she initially sat down. Veara slowly got up and didn't bother to brush the sand off him. He just simply shook his his legs a little bit looking over at Zienna and watching the girl take off.

To be honest it was quite a sight to behold watching someone with wings take off. It was very similar to his own flight method of jumping into the air or activating one of his skill to push him towards the air and allowing the currents to catch him. That one might my flap he felt some sand splash up and against him, yet being on the island for awhile now he didn't mind. Sand was an official friend within his life at that this point. She called out to him and he looked up towards where she was in the sky.

Time to get up there he supposed.

To say that he was still 'afraid' of his powers would be an understatement.

Veara was TERRIFIED still of his powers especially after the event. Zienna's words caused him to have hope for the future with Tsumiko. Though frankly he couldn't get over the fear of hurting others so easily...

He quickly began to shuffle to the left away from where Zienna was currently located in the sky. He bend his legs just a little and focused his powers in the legs. Just like before on the other world, Veara used his power in his legs and leaped into the air with all his might. A plume tunnel of sand and the ground breaking underneath him could be audibly heard as the boy in one great burst jumped high into the sky completely shattering the record for longest jump every time he performed that.

Flying through the air he felt the sand that was on his body begin to fly off and the clothes he had on we're rippling through the wind. When Veara felt himself losing momentum he finally activated the flight skill and simply held him up in the air. Luckily for him he went a little ways from where Zienna was located or else he would have crashed right through her from the simple height he got from that jump. Looking over to his he saw Zienna was waiting for him though his jump carried him a little too far up and he had to glide down towards the girl.

When he initially was gliding towards her he felt small signs of stress coming from her...he honestly had to wonder what this was...could it possibly had been him that was the cause...no no that'd be ridiculous. He had to remind himself not everything in this universe revolved around his own actions...shaking his head and coming closer to her he approached and felt the signs of stress automatically disappear...perhaps he could ask her later, but for now he decided that he should simply focus on flying.

When she asked him where they should go first Veara puffed out his chest and put a hand on his chin. In a mock fashion he was thinking about where to go first when he already knew where to go first. He snapped his fingers and looked up towards her with a warm smile. "The main island looks beautiful at night the way all the houses are lit up and not to mention the center of the island always looks great in a clear night sky and you can always hear the music playing from the nightly celebrations! Come on! Try to keep up!" The boy said and then started to fly not to fast not trying to leave her behind as he glides down towards the water. He loved flying just above the water and looking down at the ocean it was quite the amazing sight to behold and something no one should be kept from viewing.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Wed May 20, 2015 2:10 pm

As Veara thought about their first destination, Zienna idly swiveled in the air, using her wings to twist her body from facing in one direction to another innocently like a child with her hands behind her back, just trying to relieve boredom, although she was completely the opposite of bored. She was really looking forward to seeing more of the islands, as well as spending more time with the man. He looked promising, yet he seemed to be hard to seduce, and for some reason, she was attracted to him in a slightly different way. Must be something connecting to his father's blood again. Geeze... No wonder people from Heaven was so uptight... how could they enjoy life with so many restrictions?

Hearing Veara snapping his fingers, she jumped to attention and listened as he indicated what to look forward to in the main island. Music, he says? Yeah, that was something Zienna could look forward to. She was quite curious of the type of music they had there. "Alright, let's go there~"

Zienna followed his lead and dove down close to the water, letting her hand touch the surface, making rigid cuts on the water that splashed at her in retaliation. She giggled lightly at this and caught up to Veara, flying beside him. She looked down at her own reflection and smiled at herself. The waters were never this clear at home... Looking to Veara while keeping the smile, she asks, "Are you a native here, Veara?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed May 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Veara who was currently dragging his feet through the water causing a small little wave to sprout out behind him as he moved towards their destination. When she asked Veara if he was a native to the islands he looked over at her with a smile on his face and he did a quick head shake to confirm that he was indeed not a native of the islands.

"I'm not exactly a native of the islands though have lived here since the around the ages of 10, I initially lived under some of the elders of the islands. They taught me, clothed me, and more importantly they helped me become the one I am today...there the kind of the ones who first came across my powers saying that I should only use them for good...great powers come great yada yada be responsible...always protect the islanders and remember this will always be your home...and don't be evil with them. I guess you could say the elders were a second set of parents for me." The boy finished speaking and he brought himself higher into the air believing Zienna was next to him.

"Nay, Zienna. Have you ever met someone that just makes you feel so alive, but you can't help but feel every time your with them...you let them down as if your a curse or a jinx...lately I've honestly been thinking that every time I meet one person things never go right....ever...ya know." Veara spoke to Zienna his voice filled with conviction and a slight amount of guilt but most importantly he was serious. He couldn't help, but think that perhaps, perhaps he was cursed. That for reason everytime when he met Tsumiko, he messed it up somehow... The sound of the islanders music began to be in earshot as they got closer and closer. Slowly the closer they flew the more the music of the islanders became more Vivid. Truthfully Veara didn't mean to attempt to bring down the good vibes he just started to think that perhaps...maybe he was a curse...a jinx to her.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu May 21, 2015 12:45 am

So he was an outsider. And he found himself here when he was ten? Zienna got to wondering where he could have come from, and if whether the people there had the same powers as he did, or if they were like where she came from, having a healthy variety running across everyone. Veara revealed that it was the island's elders that came across his powers, and apparently they were the ones who took him in and told him to use his powers responsibly. Basically he was adopted by them as a protector of the people. Zienna hummed lightly as she let one of his sentences linger in her mind. Second set of parents? So he knew who his parents were then, or at least knew he had parents that cared for him. Though, how'd he end up here, and at such a young age too?

She hadn't noticed him climbing, and looked around, worried that she might have strayed a little too far. Turning her body so her back was to the water's surface, she found him and adjusted her altitude to be flying underneath him, approximately at a distance that could fit two bodies between the two fliers. She looked at him as he asked his strange question, and pondered on it for a moment. She couldn't recall feeling like that at all, but she was familiar with the feeling when Isis first joined her and Nero for the first few weeks. But feeling it from someone else was completely different from feeling it for herself, so she couldn't be sure if what she says on the topic would be helpful or not, or even relatable, though she tried to be comforting.

"I can't say I've felt that way before, but I've been traveling with someone who keeps feeling that way, even though she's not as bad as she thinks. It was just her over-thinking things. I don't think you're as bad as you think either." She gave him a smile and a shrug. "Things may seem like they go wrong quickly with you around, but maybe you're only noticing it then. You never know how much trouble a person runs into when you're not there. Maybe they're just a regular at attracting trouble, you know? And don't go thinking you're one of those troubles, or I will hit you in the head for doing so, got that?" She said sternly but her face betrayed the tone she was going for. She was happily smiling up at him. When music reached her ears, she turned slightly sideways to see that they were closing in on the island. "This is the place, right?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu May 21, 2015 9:20 am

Taking in the words of his current flying cohort Veara had heard quite the couple words that did intrigue him. For starters, apparently Zienna was traveling with others, however when she initially came across the blonde she was alone. So where was this cohort of hers currently perhaps on another world handling business. Perhaps she was on the one of the islands simply enjoying the moon and the calm clear skies. Either way Veara felt as though worrying was pointless, if Zienna was this kind to a stranger she had just met then surely her traveling partner were just as nice a people. Once again her words were meant to reassure the boy as she spoke to him. She went on to simply tell him that he probably wasn't as bad as he thinks either along with a smile and a shrug. She told him that maybe he was the only one who may have noticed them, he definitely wasn't the only one who had noticed. Though the fact of the matter Zienna was honestly answering like this he felt as if she really was trying to make him feel better. Though her next sentence did have him wondering, did Tsumiko run into a lot of trouble on her daily travels...nah! Not someone like her I mean she was kind and what not who'd want to be a jerk to her...probably life in that case...definitely life in that case. Veara for a second thought back to what was actually said when she said for him to stay away from her...he thought back to that moment again and again and her exact words that were spoken to him...did she mean herself...perhaps there was more to Tsumiko then he thought...maybe..

"That's it!" Veara screamed out lowly and flew towards going to give her a hug and the spin with her in the air for a second before letting go. By the time he had pulled this action he held her by the shoulders for a second so just in case if her wings messed up on her for a second, Veara would be able to hold her up in the air while she recuperated.

As Veara performed these strange actions underneath them islanders were celebrating, most likely another person birthday. The music was loud and festive, with different types of instruments and sounds adding to the festive noise. The fires were bright as multiple light poles and torches and lanterns were all about underneath them. Veara finally let go of her believing she would have been fine around this time as he looked down at the people he protected. He thought about how life was so much easier when he simply served Ice cream. Wouldn't it be better if he could go back in time to that?

...nah everything happens for a reason and if there was one thing Veara learned here on the Destiny isle's it was simply you don't go against Destiny. There is always a plan...you just never know what it has in store for you is all.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Fri May 22, 2015 12:39 am

Zienna squeaked in surprise at Veara's sudden mid-air embrace, especially since she felt like taking an off day after everything that had happened. Getting her to lower her defenses then giving her a taste of her own medicine, well played... well played. The surprise's effects faded quickly, and Zienna sighed, noticing that the embrace was more of an appreciative hug than one born from infatuation, but it did make her giggle as the young man spun her around the air. For a moment, she felt like a child again, carefree and innocent. Relatively. Innocence was a luxury with a succubus, if not a hindrance.

Veara let go of her as they passed over an on-going celebration, and Zienna went back to flying on her own, maintaining her position below him. She stole a glance below and saw the happy people dancing to the beat of the lively music while others were drinking and eating. There were a few children who looked up to see them soaring through the sky, and they waved at the pair. The succubus thought those were meant for Veara, seeing how he was their protector and all.

"Looks pretty lively down there, doesn't it?" she commented as she continued to watch the celebrations proceed. "What's the occasion?" she asked him, turning to face him again.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri May 22, 2015 10:48 am

Veara looked down and noticed the couple kids that were waving he waved back and yet noticed that Zienna wasn't waving back to them. Nudging her just a little on her shoulder Veara looked over at her basically asking her to wave back at them as well. "They probably like your wings, wave back at them." Veara spoke to her before she could say what she initially did not wanting to her to feel as though the islanders were responding to only one of them. Most of the time when Veara was with others from the other worlds they considered them friendly.

Especially since 90% of the island knew about his powers and if it was someone or something bad...well the probably would hear the sound of something not so pleasant if Veara believed the person to be a threat to them or their islands. When she asked him if it looked pretty lively down there, he looked over at her and smiled at the girl nodding to her. Though when she asked what was the occasion, Veara honestly had to sit there for a moment and think about what she just asked. "Occasion? This is just a usual Friday night for these people. Now if it were an occasion they'd probably be all out of their houses and celebrating...sheesh I remember the last wedding that happened here, now that was quite the occasion. I guess there a very peaceful and I guess just a little carefree community." Veara said looking down still thinking in the back of his head what he was going to say to her if he finally saw her again.

Though the more time that passed he found himself thinking less of Tsumiko as this angel and more of a...well a friend. A friend that needed help, a friend that didn't know quite possibly has been traveling with a chip on her shoulder for quite a while.  Now it was true Veara couldn't help her with that, but he could at least let her know she had a friend in him.

Looking over at Zienna, Veara thought for a second with a smile on his face, this girl helped him so much in such small time. It was almost like she was a family member almost like...well like a sister.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat May 23, 2015 11:46 am

Feeling a nudge, she smiled to Veara as he told her to wave back as they must have liked her wings. She waved at those below, but the demoness giggled to herself, knowing that they more than likely enjoyed more than just the sights of her wings, especially when the adults looked up to her. But she wouldn't tell anything to Veara about her innate charms--charms that for some reason didn't seem to affect him as much as she expected. But then again, he was just recovering from an emotional stump, so that must have been the culprit. Oh well, she'd have her chance sooner or later. Right now, she was enjoying the tour.

"What? they're always like this on Fridays? You must be some very carefree people indeed to get that much partying done. Back home, celebrations as big as this are rare." Great, there she went talking about home again... Although the worries didn't hit her as hard as it did before, the thought of returning to see everything in ruins had unnerved her to the point of grinding her teeth together. Although before she did so, she had flipped over so her back was towards Veara. Again, the last thing she wanted was to break down what she had accomplished and put him back in a state of depression.

She rolled in the air and at the same time increased her altitude, curving around the man until she was above him. With a sly little smirk, she dropped down flat onto his back, her arms wrapping around his neck as her head rested on the side of his. She felt a little tang of something that revealed that Veara looked at her as more of a sister than anything else. Normally that would infuriate any girl that fancied a boy, but to Zienna, it was something that she couldn't help but skip to. It was rare to find someone who differed from the crowd in that way, and she just couldn't resist playing the part. At least in a non-sexual way on the get go. Yeah, being a succubus in Limbo, you'd meet different kinds of people, although they weren't all entirely bad, no, far from it~

"Do you have a favorite spot here?" she asked sweetly, her tone similar to how a younger sibling would ask someone older.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sat May 23, 2015 1:28 pm

When she begun to talk about the fact of how carefree the islanders were Veara had to honestly wonder for a second. We're they really that carefree? I mean they always worked hard throughout most of the week, well and on the weekends like other people they took the time off. Veara looked over at Zienna when once again she mentioned her own home world, however as quick she mentioned it she suddenly turned away. Before she did however one look into her eyes and the blonde could tell she was thinking about her home...all this time Veara was worrying about himself and trying to figure out the problem which Tsumiko may have, however he never even stop to notice that maybe just maybe this newcomer needed his help too. After all she already did so much for him, yet here she was constantly bringing up her home...that wasn't simply because they were on his homeworld. Clearly she must have missed her home, though was there a reason why she couldn't go back...did something prevent it or worse...did something happen to her home?

At that point in time Veara felt the girl come up behind him and hug him from behind. Her arms wrapped around him and she felt her head rub against the side of his own head. He rubbed back gently hovering still within the air. He held slowly lifted his hands and grasped her arms looking over at her with a small on his face...finally understanding the situation. He listened to her question however he also knew that there was something else on her mind, slowly he was beginning to understand the situation. "Zienna, you must really miss you're home, don't you...I'm sorry...I've been worried about problems I can't even solve currently....I'm sorry...don't worry though." Veara spoke to her rubbing her arms. While still moving rubbing his head against hers. "The rest of the night in devoting to you, and making you happy just how you made me happy. You want to see my favorite place on the islands I'll be happy to show you." Veara chuckled a little finally he let go of her arms and he hooked her legs crouching a little in the air. "It's a little far so....I'd say we fly at full power this time." Veara spoke then activated the skill momentum burst, automatically both of them took off in one direction with the help of the skill they both automatically started traveling at seventy and increasing with the help of the wind. You could hear Veara laughing through the wind holding Zienna's legs tightly as they flew. It was at this moment he actually felt how soft and well fragile the girl felt, her entire body must have felt like this. Though Veara wasn't focused on that he was focused more or less on the fact that she wanted her to have fun. The same feeling he got when watching over the younger residents of the island. She really did feel more and more like a sister as the night went on.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next