MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Two into One EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Two into One EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Two into One EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Two into One EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Two into One EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Two into One EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Two into One EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Two into One EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Two into One EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Two into One

2 posters

Go down

Two into One Empty Two into One

Post by Himeiji Wed May 20, 2015 2:43 am

Two into One: When in combat, Himeiji constantly fights alongside Black Heart's essence. This union allows Himeiji to hit anywhere around her being, using the same range as her weapon, whether the range is practical or impractical. An apparition with the appearance of a ghostly woman appears as the other strike Hime wishes to hit from. Heart's essence also grants the samurai the ability to damage ghosts, intangible objects and otherworldly beings that defy the physical aspect, while also showing some degree of control over the element of Nothingness.
Base Ability Cool Down: Passive.

Tier One
My Eyes: Due to the union between Himeiji and Black Heart, the woman can see in full 360 degrees. Passive
Never Leave You: Hime's nature as an esoteric ability has given a her eyes the ability to see into the hearts of others. This allows her to discern their intentions and even sense out their heart element should they turn invisible. Passive.
The Inevitability: All of Himeiji's attacks utilize nothingness to erase all forms of weapon and armor (if applicable), should her attacks hit them. 2 post cool down (after successful destruction of any armor or weaponry).
From Oblivion: Himeiji can summon and de-summon her weapons and armors at will, onto her personal being.
Limited to None: Himeiji uses Nothingness to erase all aspects of space around her, allowing her to fly at her top running speed.

Tier Two
Extension: Black Heart's range of attack and defending, has been extended up to x3 the range of the weapon she's using (doesn't count ranged weaponry).
Izanami's Essence: Black Heart has grown stronger, thus increasing Hime's control over Nothingness. All skills that utilize Nothingness or erase/negate now have a -1 to their cool downs.
Void Thought: Himeiji gains a -2 to all cool downs per character tier.
Denial: Himeiji can erase a physical aspect from any one attack that attempts to harm her. This aspect pertains to speed, knockback, applied force, etc. 5 post cool down.

Last edited by Himeiji on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:09 am; edited 7 times in total
Himeiji
Himeiji

Back to top Go down

Two into One Empty Re: Two into One

Post by Game Master Wed May 20, 2015 8:23 pm

So basically you want to, including spells and skills that would require you to make physical contact, hit a person for double the damage on each hit?

You're going to have to explain how she can see all things beyond just Nothing with Never Leave You. No need to be super technical, but you have to justify it within the element. Don't make a stretch.

So does black heart share the exact same stats as Himeiji? I'll be frank and say that it sounds closer to a base ability instead of a tier one, or at least an ability that would be higher up on the skill tree.

I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Oriel. You can have flash, but you can only have it under the condition of, since you are using Nothing and I'll presume it'll be justified as a trick of non-existence, you will only be able to do this if you are not being observed. A condition I also intend to tell Oriel is that you would be unable to appear in a location that is being observed. In this sense, being observed involves all manner of sensory traits. Smell, taste, touch, sight, hearing, even in some cases where they can merely sense your presence.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Himeiji Thu May 21, 2015 12:21 am

Yes, but with spells, they'd use double the magic cost to do so.

Elaborated more on Never Leave You

Black Heart would indeed share the same stats as well, but if it is too much, it can be saved for later tier or can be used in a different skill tree. I am fine with either.

So what you're saying is, for example, someone is staring towards the top of a hill and because of that Hime wouldn't be able to re-form there, because that area is being stared at?
Himeiji
Himeiji

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri May 22, 2015 6:28 am

Edit in that spells would double in cost. I'll make the assumption that if the magic is not there to cast, the spell does not get cast a second time.

So by see everything, you simply say you are seeing their intent?

I would either save that for later in the skill tree, for a summon although it would be a 6 DP summon. I'll let you make that choice when it needs to be made.

Yes.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Himeiji Fri May 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Edited Two into One

The positive space that Hime sees is pretty much any aura or energy that belongs to them, plus their intent as well.

Switched out Flash for another skill
Himeiji
Himeiji

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri May 22, 2015 9:07 pm

So explain: is the aura or energy indicative of something, and if so what does precisely does it reveal?

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Himeiji Fri May 22, 2015 9:19 pm

The aura or energy would be indicative of their location should they attempt to invisible or anything like that. When meeting or speaking with another person, she can read their auras to reveal their intentions towards her or others.
Himeiji
Himeiji

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri May 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Himeiji Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:34 am

Bumping Revamp
Himeiji
Himeiji

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:04 am

I should notify you that due to an update a while ago that you meet the requirements for, you have 11 statistic points that you can freely spend on this character. This is enough to move you to the second tier, which means you will be able to make this Skill Tree have a second tier.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Himeiji Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:31 am

Reworked and added Tier Two
Himeiji
Himeiji

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:34 am

I would rule that using Nothing to "erase" an item is not the same as destroying it. Destruction is the act of causing so much damage to something that it can not be repaired. Erasure in this sense is to remove all traces of. In that sense, this does not destroy items but else renders them into a state of nonexistence. This is for clarification.

What do you mean erase an aspect? How? Does it need to target the spell or is this a punishment condition? Is there a way she can determine that the spell is a harmful one meant to harm her in situations where combat is chaotic and she not the only possible target?

Explain to me exactly how is Extension applying The Inevitability? The latter negates a weapon or armor, but with this rework of the ability you're completely disabling a person's ability to use magic for three posts? The effect simply does not translate.

I'm not allowing you to use skills twice before cooling them down. You may reduce their cool downs instead.

If the pulses of nothing are meant to erase all non-living matter without counter I will need that skill to be Tier Five.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Himeiji Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:20 am

When she erases an aspect, it's a punishment condition for any harmful spell/ability that makes contact with her. It also doesn't need her to be the one specifically targeted and yes, there are a lot of ways for her to be able to tell if there is a spell/ability, that would attempt to do something detremental, as opposed to being beneficial.

With The Inevitability, Himeiji is essentially using herself or weapon, as a catalyst to erase any weapon or armor that can be affected with the ability. Extension uses the same logic, but she utilizes a person's connection to their spell to act as a catalyst to transfer her ability to erase things from existence and in this case, it would be their connection to magic, since the spell was loosed from them. Ability-wise, unless it is a ranged skill, it wouldn't work in that case.

Okay, I have edited that.

Edited Zero into From Oblivion
Himeiji
Himeiji

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:50 am

No, you need to tell me what it means to erase an aspect. What are you erasing? Color is an aspect. Shape is an aspect. Speed is an aspect. What are you removing? What are the ways she can detect spells? You will need to tell me because I don't see any sensory abilities, which leads me to believe that this is a sight-based detection, which means it can be fooled. Does it erase this aspect upon the ability hitting her, or can it do it whenever it somehow inexplicably manages detect malicious intent?

Because it functions similar to how a silence effect would, I'm going to say no unless it obeys Silence meta.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Himeiji Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:08 am

She can erase speed, knockback, applied force, anything that has to do with the physical aspect of a spell. Yes, you are correct, this is sight-based detection. Upon making contact with her, she can choose whether or not to erase the aspect.

I have changed the effects of Extension.

I have also switched the places of Denial and From Oblivion.
Himeiji
Himeiji

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:46 pm

Approved

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content