MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Home [Open] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Home [Open] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Home [Open] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Home [Open] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Home [Open] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Home [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Home [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Home [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Home [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Home [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Home [Open] Empty Home [Open]

Post by Oriel Fri May 22, 2015 5:58 pm

A portal opened in Destiny Islands in the midst of a radiant sunset. Hues of pink, orange, yellow and blue filled the sky and reflected on the calm ocean. Out of the portal stepped Oriel, her frame was rather petite but well toned and she stood a height that was normal for her age. Her hair was a light teal-green and her eyes were red as blood, she wore casual clothes consisting of rolled up jeans, a hoodie and a pair of red sneakers. However her sneakers didn't stay on for long, after only a minute of standing in the sand Oriel took her shoes and socks off to feel the sand beneath her bare toes. A cool breeze flowed through Oriel's hair, ruffling her hood only a little as the nobody stood there, her eyes closed and she inhaled deeply. Her eyes opened again as she exhaled, staring across the calm waters with an expressionless face.

"This is the place."

She exclaimed to herself, letting her thoughts out aloud. Her memories of this place was lost other than that of when she died.. or something like that. She was still alive now, but things were different, she didn't understand why nor how. The whole of her would know, the Oriel she saw in very distant memories seemed like she knew a lot, had seen a lot but most of that was gone now. All that was left was the empty husk that stood on the beach, a confused gaze in her eyes as she felt some sort of belonging to this place. It was strange in the sense that Oriel knew she died here, but there was more to it than that, she just couldn't place her finger on it. All she could think to do was walk.

And so she did. With her shoes in her hand and jeans already rolled up she walked along the beach, alone and wandering aimlessly towards nothing. She knew the beach here never ended, she knew the feeling of sand between her toes with each step she took but it felt like a new experience, like she had never been to the beach before. Oriel didn't quite understand, she felt strange - like nothing but knew she was able to walk, talk, even knew of her own weaponry and magical abilities but she didn't have any memories to base her knowledge on. It edged at her like crazy, something was special about this place and she knew it, it would only be a few more moments of wandering and thinking til perhaps, she got it.
Oriel
Oriel

Back to top Go down

Home [Open] Empty Re: Home [Open]

Post by Iscor Fri May 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Pac Iscor found it somewhat amusing how sand can be completely different from one place to another. He had taken up residence in a world covered by sand, so much so that there was barely any water available. While he didn't mind the heat or dryness, it got a bland and boring after a while. He needed a change of pace. So he spun a wheel of worlds and it landed on a little world known as Destiny Islands. He faded in as the sun start to set. The breeze was warm but not unbearably so. There was sand, but it seemed much lighter. Instead of it being every, water was in it's place. Covered what seemed to be most of the world.

Willing himself, Pac Iscor elevated himself in the air. He leaned back and crossed his legs, raising to about fifteen or twenty feet in the air and assumed a position that would imply he was laying back in a chair or the sort. He watched as the sun set, enjoying the mild beauty of it all. Everything seemed so peaceful here.

Out of the corner of his eye, Pac Iscor saw a portal open up. A girl stepped out, with teal hair. Or was it green? Pac Iscor always seemed to mix similar colors mixed up. It sort of looked even blue to him. It seemed as though he had not been noticed yet (who would think to look above them?). She seemed...out of place. Not exactly lost, but like she was looking for something. He smirked. That meant that a deal could be struck. Coming here after all could have been a better idea. Relaxation and a possible client.

He floated over to her, down to her level. Though, he was in a sideways position, arms crossed. "What's up?" he asked. "Looking for something?"
Iscor
Iscor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oriel Tue May 26, 2015 2:50 am

"Huh?"

Oriel's first reaction, she hadn't noticed anyone walking up to her. No footsteps or anything, it wasn't until she looked around that she noticed the red haired young man floating in the air next to her, as if he were laying back in a chair. "Yeah uh, guess I lost it here." She replied to his question, a small chuckle following as she continued to think about some lame joke in her mind about losing her mind. Though that wasn't it, she had just lost her memories. Her red eyes shifted away from the man's for a moment, then back to him again.

"Do I know you?"

She asked, her tone completely and utterly genuine. He was here after all, in Destiny Islands where she had passed in a recent life, maybe that was why he floated over to her and asked oh so casually whats up? Who knew, Oriel wasn't exactly in her best state at the time being, finding things out was all she could go for.
Oriel
Oriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Iscor Wed May 27, 2015 1:29 pm

"Do I know you?"

Words said with genuine curiosity. There was nothing sly about it, no rudeness or sarcasm. A few thoughts quickly ran through Pac Iscor's mind. Did he resemble somebody she knew? Was she terrible at recognizing people? Or perhaps, was she an amnesiac? All quite possible. Pac Iscor found her to be familiar, but he found almost everybody to be familiar to him. He saw a lot of people, so it was hard to keep track of who was who and who was important. He had been inactive lately, preparing. Waiting. But now was the time to become active, to get involved with the worlds. And Pac Iscor realized he had started to digress in his thoughts and an awkward silence had formed, growing longer and longer in the absence of Pac Iscor's answer.

"Probably not," Pac Iscor replied hastily. "I'm not really well known in these worlds and I've met very little people."

Pac Iscor rotated slightly and his feet touched the water, standing now next to the girl. "I do find it interesting, however, that you would ask a question such as that in such a way. Do you perhaps have a problem with your short term memory? Or long term. Or both."
Iscor
Iscor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oriel Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:30 am

The girl stood there in silence staring at the man as he looked to be lost in his thoughts. Her face was expressionless as her hands moved into her pockets, her eyes drifting away from him as he took his time to answer. Then he spoke, her crimson eyes darting back to him to watch and listen as he spoke. He didn't know Oriel and she didn't know him, he didn't exactly look like he was from the islands but at the same time he did, attire fitting for that of hot weather. The nobody didn't think too much of it. Instead she was eager to answer his questions, as if somehow, this stranger she'd never met knew more about herself than she did.

"Both I guess. I remember this place, but don't remember ever being here apart from when I-" She paused, her expression distant and confused. Thoughts running through her mind whether or not to speak of what exactly she remembered, she'd most likely sound insane. "I don't know. It's strange... I mean, I know my name, know how to walk and talk but I have no memory of learning this.."

She stared down to the ground, her fists clenching and expressions obviously frustrated before she'd loosen her hands again, a sigh escaping her lips as she looked back at the man. "Sorry, don't suppose you see something like this everyday."The man was probably standing there awkwardly as Oriel trailed off, her actions mixed with prolonged silences and strange words just adding to the mix that she was blissfully unaware of.
Oriel
Oriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Iscor Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:45 pm

"I don't," Iscor said with a knowing grin, "but I am use to seeing different things often."

He paused for a moment, mulling over her words. From the sound of it, she most like had amnesia. But in a reality where people shot fireballs from their hands and turned into monster when corrupted, it could something much more than that. Iscor was very well aware of the type of universe he lived in, and he accepted (and expected) any and all occurrences, no matter how strange or unreal they seemed to be. He was sure there were a set of rules somewhere, but the limits were limitless.

"I can..." Iscor hesitated for a second. He didn't want to make any promises that he couldn't, or didn't want to, keep. "I can help you out. I'm not sure how much I can, but I can offer at least a little bit of it."

"But first things first. What's your name?"
Iscor
Iscor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oriel Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:40 am

Oriel looked up at him again, a glint of hope in her eyes. She wasn't sure how someone she had never met could help, but perhaps he knew about this universe, the way things work.. or he just knew a bit about amnesia, either way she was willing to take her chances. A small smile erupted from her lips before she spoke. "I'm Oriel." Her voice was filled with a tone of certainty despite the contrast of her words and confusion earlier.

"Who are you?" She asked, pausing to assess her question for a moment before carrying on, "How do you think you could help me out?" Blissful and blunt as ever the girl stare at the man, eagerly waiting a response as to what he or she could do to get back her memories.
Oriel
Oriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Iscor Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:22 pm

"Oriel, huh," Iscor said as he started to walk around her. A translucent pole appeared in his hands and he stuck it in the ground in front of her. He wondered what the origin was. Names were so unique and differing in the worlds that it was near impossible to know where they originate from. For example, what kind of name is Veara? Sounds like a shampoo.

"Reminds me of the ocean for some reason," he wondered aloud as he stuck a second one behind her. He positioned himself in front of her and crossed his arms. "There are beings that exist in the world that were once human. Or, at least, humanoid. There are beings of the Dark that eat your heart. Sometimes, your body will persevere and carry on living, without the dearly needed heart.

"Hopefully, by finding out what you are, you can start figuring out what exactly happened to you and who you were. And it seems, Oriel, that you are a Nobody."

He paused, as if suddenly remembering something. "My name is Pac Iscor."
Iscor
Iscor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down