MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The Search Begins. [you know who you are] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The Search Begins. [you know who you are] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The Search Begins. [you know who you are] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The Search Begins. [you know who you are] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The Search Begins. [you know who you are] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The Search Begins. [you know who you are] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The Search Begins. [you know who you are] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The Search Begins. [you know who you are] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The Search Begins. [you know who you are] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The Search Begins. [you know who you are]

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Search Begins. [you know who you are] Empty The Search Begins. [you know who you are]

Post by Veara Sat May 23, 2015 9:54 pm

That.

Took.

Forever.

Veara couldn't believe how long it took traveling by gummi ship. Is that usually how long it took people to travel from place to place? Not to mention, it was a little awkward being cooped up in a small area with someone he had just met. Granted, he was cool with leader of the Land Of Dragons. He couldn't help but feel as though perhaps the girl felt a little awkward being inside that small space with him. When they got their entire party together, perhaps they could all go together inside the gummi ship and then they'd all be able to enjoy the company of one another, yea definitely. After all people  when put inside a small area with more then two or three people, people always were able to talk to one another and become friends.

Getting out of the Gummi ship and stretching by doing a bridge with his body you could literally here the bones in his body cracking. He stood up and looked over at the marketplace which was just in front of them. "Okay, last I checked this world was great for spotting talent. So let's get searching for number one. She's slightly smaller then you, has blue hair that covers her face like you can't see her face at all. An she might be with a white haired lady, but more then likely she may be on her own." Veara spoke as he started to use his space sensory trying to see if he could get a glimpse of her on the ability. "Okay let's start looking, the sooner we get too looking the sooner we can go get your catalyst." Veara said cracking his knuckles and walking down the steps of the gummi loading platform towards the market place.

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!

...sorta
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins. [you know who you are] Empty Re: The Search Begins. [you know who you are]

Post by Zyvonia Sat May 23, 2015 10:05 pm

After a somewhat long trip in the gummi ship, they arrived at the destination that Veara pointed out. They landed in a town quite different from the Imperial City. Zyv couldn't help but look around in curiosity and wonder, trying to take in all the information. She loved seeing new places and getting to experience new things. It's one of the reasons why she traveled around the Land of Dragon so much. She should have explored the other worlds much sooner. She shouldn't have gone to Land of Dragon first, she should have known listening to those stories her grandma used to tell her was a mistake.

"Are you sure we can find her? This place seems kinda big," Zyv said, walking next to Veara.
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins. [you know who you are] Empty Re: The Search Begins. [you know who you are]

Post by Veara Sat May 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Veara looked back over at Zyv and he shrugged at the girl not entirely sure if this would take awhile or not. "Well truth be told, could take minutes, could take hours. I'm sure we'll find her soon enough...as soon as she is near us...I'll know." Veara said while walking down the steps he began to become quieter focusing more on fishing her out of the crowd. She just had to be around here somewhere...only question now was...

Well, where was she?
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Wielder Luna Sat May 23, 2015 11:49 pm

Aqua wandered around the streets of Radiant Garden, her rapier strapped to her belt. She’s only been here for a day, so it was going to take her a while to get used to crowds like the one she was in. Yet it wasn’t so bad, she could still manage her way through. Besides, there were other things occupying her mind. She thought back to before she was sent off by her master to this world,when he gave her his last words: a mission to use the Keyblade’s power to stop the coming evil and bring the peace that these worlds needed so dearly.

She ran her hands through her azure hair, But how am I supposed to use the Keyblade’s power if I can’t even summon one? She sighed, Just...take things in one at a time. You just need to relax, and think. Then all these pieces will come together.

As she walked, she thought of all the events that transpired before her arrival. Most of them being their interrupted inheritance ceremony. Most of her memories were scrambled from the chaos that ensued, but she remembered one thing. Right before her master sent her off, she remembered the ashen battlefield where the man in the sapphire mask sent her and her master. Within it, one thing stuck out in her mind, a memory that caused a tingling pain in her right shoulder.

Now, die within your own despair!

She snapped out of it, the presence of the people around began to phase back to her along with her bearings. She sighed, going nowhere in particular until a familiar voice touched her ears.

"Well truth be told, could take minutes, could take hours. I'm sure we'll find her soon enough...as soon as she is near us...I'll know."

The voice brought her warmth within her heart, but she couldn’t put her finger on where she heard it before. So, she made her way toward it, keeping her eye out for whoever she may recognize.
Wielder Luna
Wielder Luna
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sun May 24, 2015 1:52 am

The afternoon in Radiant Garden was as extensively peaceful and boring as usual. Marigold's crew which consisted of Scwhartz and Ysl'Dae, was walking among the crowd of the town square. Mari herself was propped up on the shoulder of her dear friend, while poor, tiny Schwartz had trouble getting through the crowd. Most of the people in the square noted the odd way the trio presented themselves, but always noticed the blue-haired woman last. Due to this, many people continued to bump into her, much to the assassins irritation.

"Geez, these meat suits don't ever watch where the fuck they're going. I've had my foot stepped on several times already!" The last part was shouted at a man who had stepped on the petite woman's foot. She flared up at him, looking at the man from her hair, but he couldn't see a single feature on her. The woman exuded the intent to kill, which caused the man to hastily apologize to her, before he hurried off through the crowd. Schwartz's outburst caused the villagers to remain cautious around the group as a whole, noting their strange features and dressing styles.

"Come now, Schwartz, no need to be so irate. After all, nobody can help that you're so adorably petite." Both she and Ysl'Dae laughed at the girl. The poncho covered woman gave them both the finger and angrily walked ahead.

"Screw walking through all this, I'm going topside. We need to hurry in finding Three and Homura anyways." She said and went off to the side of a building. Schwartz pulled out her daggers then started to use them in tandem with her climbing skills, to scale the building and reach the rooftop. After she did, the woman casually hopped from rooftop, to rooftop, keeping an eye on her party down below. Her head scanned the area ahead and the assassin found herself tilting her head towards a familiar body-type and horn hooded male. "That... That can't be him, could it...? Schwartz asked herself and remembered an insidious nickname that a similar male had the tendency to call her.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 24, 2015 1:34 pm

When Veara got to the bottom of the steps, he took in a breath of fresh air. Walking forward with the young Empress by his side currently being a guide of sorts at the moment he began to think where in the world she could possibly located. There were many people around them and due to Veara's 'eccentric dress he was able to somewhat part the sea of people before them. Though suddenly Veara felt his head turning sideways an he caught a signal...the signal felt very strange, not strange in a weird way, but strange in a 'I haven't felt this signal in at least seven years kind of way' kind of way. If this was truly the case then it must have been someone he knew when he was little.

Back when he called he was ashamed of his abilities and he simply called them 'feelings' like he had a feeling Uri was coming down the road or he had a feeling that Bell was hiding in the tall grass right next to the big tree on the other side of the fence they weren't supposed to climb over. Back then it was all feelings so for him to feel this feeling and actually be able to remember that it was around this time....was someone from his past here...a weird event considering most people from his past were islanders, islanders who still live on the island. The fact that he was feeling this was simply proving to him that someone from the past was here! Ah back then were such different more innocent(if you could believe that) times.

Him being the kid who wore the weird black hat with the cat ears ...of course he traded that in for a hoodie with horns on it...not much progress being made in his ability to have a great fashion sense. Veara began to walk towards the signal, however at that moment he picked up another signal and lo and behold it was the signal that they wanted. "Hey Empress, I'm picking up two signals, were pretty close to them. Wherever they are we should be closing onto them...the only thing I'm not sure of is...are they in this crowd or are they on the rooftops, every time I meet her, it was always one of us was on a rooftop so I'm not sure if this time she's on a rooftop." Veara spoke to the empress scratching the top of his head through his hoodie truth be told he didn't know which signal to go after and he was a little conflicted at the moment. He was facing away from Schwartz signal and was staring towards the direction of other, but there was a sea of people. Whoever it was though they were coming through the people at the time and Veara could feel them drawing closer. Although this was irrelevant to the current objective Veara needed to know who this was and more importantly why in the world did he have a signal that he couldn't put a face or name too. They were coming and Veara gulped a little looking another way for a moment while having his eyes look that way unsure who was coming yet not wanting to look like some creep staring intently. Yet, still he was unsure and curiosity plagued so he simply sat there both his eyes glued to that are while his head looked a completely different way.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia Sun May 24, 2015 2:41 pm

"You can call me Zyv, you know," she said in slight irritation. She sighed. Veara's rambling didn't instill confidence of finding his friend anytime soon. At this rate, there was a higher chance of his friend finding them on a random occurrence. Some sensory ability Veara had. She sat next to Veara.
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Wielder Luna Sun May 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Aqua made her way through the crowd, trying to find the origin of the voice she recognized. As she thought more on it, she knew recognized the voice from sometime in her earlier life while she was still on Destiny Islands. When she came up in a clearing, she saw two figures, both sitting. One of them was a purple haired girl and judging from her posture, she didn’t seem quite as enthusiastic. Yet she wasn’t the person that drew Aqua’s attention, for next to her was a blonde haired boy, dressed in a hooded sweater with horns on it, looking right in her direction.

She sped her step up to them. Those green eyes, that hair, his voice, that...unique fashion style. She recognized him and she called out his name, “Veara!
Wielder Luna
Wielder Luna
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sun May 24, 2015 4:22 pm

Schwartz continued forward on the rooftops and found a spot where she could get an even better vantage point at. When she did, she analyzed the area from her small, bird's-eye view. That was definitely him alright, but he was with two other women. One with purple hair and another with blue hair like hers, except with a darker shade. The assassin tilted her head at the sight and gently scratched her head. The woman huffed to herself and wondered if he were some sort of lady-killer and if those two were his side girls... Schwartz pointed in the direction of the trio, to which Marigold and Ysl'Dae picked up on the signal.

The assassin herself jumped from the building and quickly made her way over to the group of three. She had her hands on her covered hips and casually strolled over to Veara and his group, a look curiosity on her face. Should she have her face cleared, it would have been very easy to see what she was feeling, but from the way how she was hidden beneath the hair and scarf, the assassin was technically a blank slate. Schwartz tilted her head at the hooded young man.

"Well, well, well... Here to fight more dragons with your fists again, kid?" Scwhartz asked casually and made sure to take several looks at the uninterested, purple-haired girl and the eerily good nature, blue-haired woman. After that, Marigold and Ysl'Dae showed up, with Mari letting out a small chuckle when she saw Veara.

"I thought we were here to find Three and Himeiji, not your boyfriend, Schwartz." Marigold said rather bluntly, but shared in a laugh with Ysl'Dae. The assassin didn't find it funny, but she blushed underneath her cover. A small growl escaped her lips. The queen then turned her attention to the other two and smiled softly. If those people were with that horned child, then there was something about them that made them equally as weird as him. But then again, they were all weird in some way, so she was just being mean for the sake of being mean.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Veara's head tilted to the left when he saw her come through the crowd of people that were currently in the Marketplace. The blue hair that was upon the top of her head was the only real clue to who this was from the past. The girl that was always taller then him, the helpful best friend he used to always play with was now coming towards him. Veara's face became blank slate for a moment and quickly changed to that of having a large warm smile as he was overcome with joy of the reunion of his good friend. When she approached him, he literally picked up the girl and held her up in the air spinning her and looking up at her. Setting her down and looking at her the goofy smile on his face turned into a warm smile. "I'm sorry! That was the only thing I could think to do it's been so long, look at you! I mean I'm finally taller then you! You look great! Oh my goodness how have you been! I don't even know what to say!" Veara couldn't really put thoughts together he was just too happy about the fact that his friend had returned to him.

Though the moment when went to speak to her again he turned his left hearing another voice call out to him. "Little adorable! We've been looking for you!" Veara blurted out surprised that she had just suddenly showed up. Of course, he had felt her on the space sensory, but the fact she came to him proved something....what it was Veara honestly had no clue. Veara turned to face her though he looked back at Zyvonia for a moment, shrugging his shoulders. They officially had two recruits, though the moment thought Veara looked over and just as he had predicted earlier Schwartz's queen was here along with Big green. An as always that queen of hers would say the weirdest things an laugh about it while Little Adorable just sat there and took it. "Big Green and Silver, this is great is it Zyv. We could totally recruit both Aqua and Schwartz for your mission." Veara stroked his chin again in thought as he looked down and over at Zyv awaiting for her to explain the plot.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia Sun May 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Zyv was staring up at the sky, though she wasn't really looking at it. She was getting bored, though not exactly impatient. She knew something like this would take time, but it didn't mean she was any less bored. Then, as if on cue, someone approached them. She had blue hair, but it didn't cover her face, so was it not the person Veara was looking for? How many people did Veara know that had blue hair? Such an odd hair color. Judging by this girl's eyebrows, it seemed like it was a natural hair color, too. How very odd. Nonetheless, it seemed like they knew each other very well, with the way Veara acted. Actually, it seemed like it had been a while since those two had met, from what Veara was saying. Childhood friends, huh?

Veara had barely greeted the blue haired girl when more people appeared. Little adorable? Big Green? Silver? What were up with these nicknames? Zyv was suddenly okay with being called Empress.

"I didn't know you had two girlfriends," Zyv said dryly, with a hint of a smirk as she stood up to size up Aqua and Schwartz. They certainly seemed unique. Out of place. Like they didn't quite fit in with the world around them. They were like Veara and even Zyv herself. She nodded towards Veara and proceeded to explain to the two about the Catalyst and the unreadable map. When she finished explaining, she asked, "So, what do you guys say? You in?"
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Wielder Luna Sun May 24, 2015 10:29 pm

When Aqua made it to her old friend, only mildly surprised when Veara picked her up and spun her about. Afterwards, she gave a light laugh as he expressed his joy of their reunion.

It’s really good to see you too,” she said with a smile almost as wide as his.

This was a sight she welcomed. It’s been years since she’s felt at home like this, and seeing someone from her childhood like this warmed her heart.

Not even moments later, three young women approached them. The first to arrive was rather short, but how she acted indicated she was hardly young. Yet, even despite that, Veara still called her ‘Little Adorable.’

Ah, Veara, he’s been one to give people nicknames like that. Aqua’s eyes then shot open, Wait, did she say dragons?

Wait, did she say about you fighting dragons?

Granted, Aqua never really had anything against fighting something like that in order to protect someone. Yet the way it was thrown around so casually, it took her by surprise somewhat.

Then Zyv threw another curveball at Aqua in the form of calling her and this 'Little Adorable' (whom the silver haired woman that approached with a snake-esque woman identified as Schawrtz) Veara’s girlfriend, causing Aqua to back away with a very slight pink tinge to her cheeks, “Ah...no no. It’s nothing like that. We’ve just known each other for a long time is all."
Wielder Luna
Wielder Luna
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Sun May 24, 2015 11:06 pm

Schwartz flushed a deep red beneath her hair and wanted to lash out at the girl who said claimed that she and the oblivious kid were going out. That was only half of it, however, for she blushed at the fact that the other blue-haired girl could have been a potential girlfriend of his too. The petite assassin felt like she no longer wanted anything to do with the situation, so she merely crossed her arms and turned away from Veara and co, returning to the side of her queen.

Marigold on the other hand, laughed at the entire situation. She was in a rather chipper mood this time around and the younger woman who continued to sit, only added to it. However, there was a bit of a "recruitment" or "business deal" that the two wanted to involve Schwartz in. They wanted her to accompany them while they go search off for info regarding an unreadable map and some catalyst. Usually something like that spelled a grand adventure and Mari wasn't too sure if she were entirely comfortable with the idea. The queen raised an eyebrow toward the group, then over to her assassin.

"Well... The First and Third are on their way, Schwartz... What do you say I let you go on an extended vacation with the... Simple child and his droves of women?" A cruel smile touched her lips, yet it was all in good fun. She wouldn't dare say or do anything to upset her dear friend anymore than need be. But Marigold definitely knew that she was getting under the young woman's skin with each sentence said against her.

Eventually, two other people came to join their group. One wore a completely black mask with three holes for the eyes and mouth, along with a black and white kimono, while another wore a mask that only showed his blue eyes and had the number three on the forehead. They conversed with Marigold and Schwartz briefly, away from the other group. When the discussions were over, a rather angry Schwartz came walking back over to Veara and his group of girls.

"Come on. Let's get the hell out of here..." She said softly and had her hands on her hips. The young woman was a little irritated with everything going on and she disliked being away from Marigold's side for too long. However, she knew that she'd be just as fine, if not better, with Three and Himeiji by her. A reluctant sigh came from her and she looked temporary partners over for a bit, before staring long and hard at Veara. Maybe the kid was a player. She'd need to be careful of whatever charm he tried to work on her.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 24, 2015 11:45 pm

Veara looked over at Aqua smiling and chuckling nervously when his actions in traverse town came up. "It wasn't that big...plus it was going to make a place called traverse town it's nest...so I challenged it to KOMBAT and it accepted." Veara spoke pungently and to the point, staying quiet again for a little awhile while the people spoke. When the prospect of himself having two girlfriends came up Veara didn't blush and he didn't quickly deny it like the idiot that he truly was sometimes. Nope, he laughed. He laughed a genuine good hardy laugh. "Zyv, that was a good one, I don't think there's a woman alive that would want to be tied down with me." The boy said completely genuine and serene, in his own eyes he wasn't a looker or anything like that. He has muscles, he'd give himself that, but he felt like he had too much hence the constant wearing of so much clothes. The fact alone that Zyv would suggest that truly did make him laugh and it was a good laugh indeed. Though he couldn't help but notice that Aqua had tinge of pink on her cheeks. "Someone's coming down with a cold." He spoke outloud chuckling a little, however he noticed that Schwartz as quick as she came left their side and went back to her queens.

Veara stayed quiet while Zyv explained the quest standing next to Aqua and the explainer with his hands behind his head.

He knew never knew how boring exposition could be...if only there was a way too make it go by quicker....

When she finally finished talking Veara blew out some air and looked over towards Marigold for her answer. She seemed to be looking over them wondering if she was telling the truth or not. Finally Marigold spoke, asking Schwartz if she'd like an extended vacation to go hang out with the hold and droves of women..which one of them was the child though and Schwartz didn't seem to happy about that. Suddenly two more people approached both of them looking a little different, however enough that they still blended in with the weirdness of everyone's appearances.

When Schwartz came back towards them she had a hand on her hip and Veara could tell she was mad. "Excuse me for a moment Zyv, Aqua." Veara spoke softly after hearing Schwartz for once speak with a soft voice. Veara didn't know why, but something in his gut didn't like the way Schwartz currently was...she seemed down. Approaching her and where she currently was, Veara looked down at her and smiled for a moment scratching the back of his head. "Schwartz...I just wanted to say thank you. You were the first person I thought of when I realized we need someone whose dependable and could help with this. You didn't have to say yes, so thanks for coming along with us and...I'll try my best to not get in the way." When Veara spoke he spoke a little quieter as if his words were meant for Schwartz only he meant every word he said and the little stare down they just had Veara was sure that Schwartz must have been thinking that perhaps Veara wasn't serious enough for a job like this. He moved away from Schwartz not wanting to make the girl anymore mad then what she may already be and he started to get away from the crowd heading towards the steps that led to the gummi ship they had come here on.

Seems as though they were going to be a four member team.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon May 25, 2015 12:31 am

Wolfram was the ultimate dissipater of crowds. His sheer twelve-foot bulk was something people dared not stand against. Each step caused a minor rumble, which caught anyone's attention to him and the two girls in front. Zienna was strutting along, catching the eyes of those around. Had it not been for the imposing giant behind her, there would no doubt be a mob surrounding her, trying to get her attention.

That thought alone made her smirk as her demon charms wrapped around everyone, grasping their minds and bending their wills just for looking at her. The succubus continued down the beautiful streets, which complemented her flaunted beauty greatly. But unfortunately, the demoness couldn't quite see the beauty of such a place with all these people about. When she saw an ash-colored raven flying above, no doubt taking in all of the sights for himself, Zienna felt a little envious. Looking to the girl floating beside her, she said, "Hey, Isis, would you mind if I took to the skies for a minute?"

Isis, the girl with long gray hair with a mechanical device on her back that allowed her to levitate, nodded her head. "I don't mind. Wolfram and I will just catch up with you later."

Smiling to her companions, Zienna spread her wings, and with a mighty flap she was up in the air, soaring like a bird, much to the dismay of her admirers. Seeing Zienna in the air, the raven turned to fly beside her. The raven screeched, which made the succubus chuckle. "Don't worry, Nero. Wolfram and Isis will be fine down there. This place isn't like Limbo, the people here won't dare lift a finger against them. You should have seen their faces when they saw Wolfram, it was precious."

As Zienna looked down at the sea of people below, she spotted an odd gathering of people whose attires were substantially different from those of the crowd. She decided to fly lower to get a better look, and that's when she spotted a familiar face. "Veara!" she called out to the hoodie-wearing young man as she dove at high speeds. She spread her wings to catch the wind, slowing herself down before she landed. She hit the ground running and hugged the blond tightly, nuzzling her face into his chest. After giving him a squeeze, she hopped back a few steps to examine his companions. "My, my..." she said teasingly with a finger touching the corner of her lips, "Veara, I didn't know you had a harem~ Room for one more?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia Mon May 25, 2015 12:37 am

Zyv raised her eyebrows in confusion as she watched Veara interact with the girls. When he went to talk to the short, blue haired girl, Zyv leaned towards Aqua and muttered, "Was he always this dense when you guys were kids?" Regardless, Schwartz was an...interesting addition. Zyv observed her as she and Veara had their brief chat. How did she fight? Perhaps a mage with that build? Or perhaps she was an speedy fighter and used weaponry. If Veara was strong and blunt, a stealthy addition would be a rather useful one. If she was a mage, Zyv could learn a thing or two from her, so it would work either way.

Suddenly, there appeared another girl with brunette hair and demon-like features. She seemed quite different from Aqua and Schwartz, having a sharper tongue. What did say? A harem? What exactly was that? Regardless, she seemed to know Veara (how many people did Veara know for him to run into so quickly here?). The more the merrier. Plus, she could learn more from being around so many different people. She nodded in approval towards Veara.
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Wielder Luna Mon May 25, 2015 4:04 pm

A multitude of things were going around Aqua now, lightly laughing at his rather direct direct explanation of the dragon fight. As he went off with the Schwartz girl, she thought on Zyv’s explanation of the things to come. She spoke of a Catalyst and an unreadable map. The more she thought on it, the more it made sense for her join in. An expedition like this will provide her the opportunity to awaken the light within her. To go on a journey with one that was close to her heart, and perhaps bring others to such a position with him. Maybe that was the secret? If it wasn’t, that didn’t really matter to Aqua. This will no doubt be a journey of discovery she needed.

Was he always this dense when you guys were kids?

Zyv’s question prompted a small chuckle from Aqua, “I wouldn’t really call him dense. He’s just more...enthusiastic than most people I’ve met.

Then again, most people don’t necessarily fight a dragon with bare fists but that’s Veara for you.

About what you said earlier,” she said, turning toward Zyv with a smile, “I'll gladly help you out.

After a few moments, a winged, and very liberally dressed, woman swept down and landed, before giving Veara a tight embrace. Then spoke about something called a harem, a term unfamiliar to her, but her tone implied something that made Aqua slightly uncomfortable. She took a small step back, folding her arms across her chest but didn't take her attention away from the newcomer.
Wielder Luna
Wielder Luna
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Mon May 25, 2015 4:36 pm

Schwartz was taken into a private discussion with Veara and listened closely to what he had to say to her. Underneath the scarf, the blue-haired woman smiled and figured that it was probably her overthinking that was got the best of her. The truth is, Schwartz had a small crush on the young man, because of his reckless and can-do attitude. There was just something about that in a man that she liked. A small huff was her audible response, but she made sure to add more to it.

"Listen, I don't mind helping you. Just don't make it an everyday thing." She said with a light chuckle. Schwartz turned her head up to look at Veara and watched as he walked off from her. Maybe she was being a little too anal about what was going on. But then again, a woman like her in that sort of situation, who wouldn't feel a little threatened. All the woman around him had something that she felt she lacked in. A small grunt came from the assassin and she shook her head. Veara was a good guy... Or so she thought.

A winged creature came from the sky and ran into Veara, nuzzling into his chest and being extra close with him. Not only that, but she mentioned something about a harem, a term she was all too familiar with thanks to Celia. Her eyebrow twitched beneath her hair and she listened as the demon woman, who was obviously attractive and lacking any subtlety in her dressing "wanted in" on Veara's "harem." A growl escaped Schwartz's lips and her hands, which were balled into fists, shook at the handles of the daggers that were under her poncho.

"Gunna kill both of them..." The petite woman thought to herself.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Mon May 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Veara looked back towards the group while awaiting the rest of them to begin ascending the steps. He felt good about himself feeling as though he did something responsible explaining himself to Schwartz he had no clue why she was becoming so angry about the situation other then wanting to be with her queen and it was noted when she said to not make calling on her for help an everyday thing. He couldn't have Schwartz solving all his problems could he?

That's when he heard it. One minute he was looking at the group and the next minute he heard a scream from the skies and someone screaming his his name. His sensor ability went crazy and he faced towards the sky his smile disappearing and a serious look on his face. His iris disappeared and you could already hear the electricity charging within his system. Just as quick as all that happened though just as quick it all disappeared his iris returned to him and he looked towards the one who was currently nuzzling into him. "Zie....Sister! It's a nice to see you, but what in the world is a harem...you always say the strangest things. Though I guess we're a five person party." Veara would say looking over to Zyv at her nodding her head. After explaining the situation to his sister he asked for her to give his response to Zyv while he began to climb the stairs once again heading back to the gummi ship he honestly needed to check something and that being....how much room did the ship have..
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon May 25, 2015 8:47 pm

The succubus smiled sweetly at the other girls, but it was mostly because of how she made them feel rather than having met them, though with the blindfold covering most of her mischievous look, it was difficult to see more than a friendly little grin. Veara, as she expected, saw nothing of her words and display. Honestly, it seemed as if she was taking the role of an elder sister and he an innocent, ten-year old little brother. Nonetheless, she would listen intently as Veara explained what they were after, and Zienna's excitement only grew the longer he spent, which wasn't that long as he was simply being straightforward. They were on a quest of adventure, and that alone made her want to join them even more.

Veara looked to the girl who didn't give much of a reaction to the demoness and saw her nod before the blond turned back to the succubus, asking her to give a response to the girl he had been speaking with. Before giving her answer though, she looked at the taller girl with blue hair and the shorter girl with a slightly darker shade of the same color, and the succubus giggled to herself. The former felt a little unnerved with the succubus, while the latter was brimming with rage--possibly even frothing under her hair--having seen the demoness cuddle so closely to her crush. Yes, she felt that faint string of affection towards Zienna's "brother" when she got close enough to the two of them, and that only solidified her conviction into signing up. She was going to enjoy being in the company of these two ladies, even if it meant it was on the other two's expense. Oh the fun they'd have together.

She turned to the designated girl and nodded, saying, "Alright, count me in!" Nero perched upon her horn and pecked at it to get Zienna's attention. "Oh, and my bird too!"

"KRAA!" he declared angrily.

"Sorry, I meant, Nero." She had almost forgotten the familiar was a little sensitive on what he was called, at least when he was dealing with Zienna.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia Mon May 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Things worked pretty well. Almost too well. Kind of weird how everything seemed to fall into place like that. Maybe that was just what it meant to be an adventurer and an explorer of worlds. Either way, Zyv was feeling good about this quest.

"Now that we have the people, we just need to find a way to somehow decode the map. Anybody know of anything or anyone?"
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Wielder Luna Tue May 26, 2015 12:03 pm

The fact that so many people here were willing to help out. This group, they weren’t exactly the kinds of people anyone would call normal. Regardless of that, Aqua knew there would soon be a bond between them, stronger than any sort of material can ever hope to create. The attitude displayed between Schwartz and Zienna told Aqua it will take some time, however.

After Zyv asked about the map, she took a slight look at it. To Aqua, it was gibberish.

Sorry, I really don’t know…
Wielder Luna
Wielder Luna
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue May 26, 2015 3:33 pm

The group was decided then and there, despite the inner protest Schwartz wanted to voice. She held her tongue on this one, however, knowing there would be a majority vote against her either way. The knife-eared woman listened as both Zyvonia and Aqua spoke among one another, but the question remained up in the air. She herself started to think about what the map could mean or how to decipher it, which led her to peer up at Veara he was heading up the stairs to somewhere. Schwartz was going to put in her two cents, but she didn't know how helpful she was going to be.

"If you know who the original owner of the map is, we can probably go to the place they're from and get more leads there. The again, this is yours and Veara's discovery, so we should probably ask Captain Oblivious up there, if he has any thoughts on how to get the map decoded." The petite assassin explained easily. That was the best plan she could come up with currently, for not even she knew how to make heads or tails of the whole thing.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue May 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Veara was able to hear the words the words that at least Zyvonia spoke about the map while walking up the steps. While wondering what exactly they were going to do about the amount of space they had in the ship, Veara was also wondering who he possibly knew that could help them about the map.

When suddenly it hit him...

Walking back down the steps, Veara had a hand up to his chin and was think. He sat down on the stairs and looked up towards the group though it was easy to tell something was vexing Veara about this choice. Taking off his orange scarf and holding it in his hand before them he sighed and looked towards them. "Pac Iscor...The sultan of Agrabah. He can get you anything...for a price. This scarf not only lets me see your elements, it shows me your alignments and a lot more about anyone I ever pass just by simply being wrapped around my neck. If there's anyone who can decode that map..." Veara once again tied his scarf back around his neck positioning where it once was resting on his neck. "It's definitely him. So let's head there now, the sooner we get there, the sooner we'll be done with this portion at least." Veara spoke to the others betraying his usual tone and sounding serious for once. Pac Iscor was someone that Veara wish he would call friend...however the more he thought of him the more he remembered how much he had to go through to get the scarf. Standing up and brushing himself off once again he walked back up the steps again with a slow stride. When he was at the top he awaited at the top and began to think more about the whole seating with the gummi....ah who cares!

Clearly more people meant a much more fun time then when they initially came.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia Tue May 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Veara suggested somebody who surprised Zyv. The Sultan of Agrabah. Another world. Not only did Veara know the Sultan but he had also received a scarf from him. Was this guy a merchant or something? And, for the first time since meeting him, Veara had an edge of seriousness. Zyv had begun to think that Veara was incapable of any emotion other than happiness and confusion, but he was definitely wary of this Pac Iscor guy. Decoding the map...how much would that cost? Would they even have enough? Zyv wasn't broke but she didn't have that much munny on her.

"Let's go, then," Zyv said, walking after Veara with her newly formed party.
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next