MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups

2 posters

Go down

Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups Empty Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups

Post by Efeu Sun May 24, 2015 6:32 pm

What? did the topic miss lead you? um...This is not done I did not want to share this In tell it was done but people need something to click on so just think of this V1 the last one is Gwain I just did not put the text on and Mari gets two characters Mari and Gwain but Mari is in black in white becaue this power up was only in a Gameboy game soo I thought it would be funny again its not done but before Um yes They have the same pose of the picture I used as inporation I thought it would just be fun to have them to be like that and yes this is made on a computer so if you did not know by now I love Mario and most people don't know I like drawing so hear it goes Drum roll please https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/18/87/62/52/great_12.png

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups Empty Re: Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups

Post by Zyvonia Sun May 24, 2015 8:05 pm

This is actually pretty good if you did all this in paint. Of course, I have the artistic skills of a four year old, so my standards are really low.

Here's a tip: If you like drawing a lot and want to get better, trace pictures. Print out your favorite video game character and just trace over it. And keep doing it and doing it until you feel as though you can draw them without tracing them. Do this a lot and eventually, you'll get really good at drawing things.
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups Empty Re: Because to day is a slow day...Lets get some power ups

Post by Efeu Sun May 24, 2015 8:56 pm

Thanks Zyvonia for the tip I did not know that Well you learn something everyday once again thanks for the tip and I'm sure your art is not that bad

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down