MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Summon: Mecha Fenrir EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Summon: Mecha Fenrir EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Summon: Mecha Fenrir EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Summon: Mecha Fenrir EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Summon: Mecha Fenrir EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Summon: Mecha Fenrir EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Summon: Mecha Fenrir EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Summon: Mecha Fenrir EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Summon: Mecha Fenrir EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Summon: Mecha Fenrir

2 posters

Go down

Summon: Mecha Fenrir Empty Summon: Mecha Fenrir

Post by Krysta Fri May 29, 2015 12:14 am

Summon Name: Mecha Fenrir
Drive Cost: 5
Appearance Description:
Spoiler:

Statistics:  | STR: 3 || END: 3 || MAG: 1 || SPE: 5 || AGI: 1 |
Abilities:
Passive: Through the Heart -- for a radius of 100 feet, Mecha Fenrir can speak telepathically to its summoner.
Passive: Hardened Paint -- Mecha Fenrir is IMMUNE to abilities that would erode, disable, or destroy metal objects. However in exchange, Mecha Fenrir is effected by Thunder-based abilities for x1.5 additional damage/effectiveness.

Active: Hellfire Missile -- Mecha Fenrir launches ten (10) homing missiles that lock onto a target for a range of 200 feet, and deal medium damage per hit. [CD: 5]
Active: Shielding Panels -- Mecha Fenrir displaces two large, 8x8' plates that absorb damage for HP for one post. [CD: 7 posts]
Active: Crescent Fang -- Mecha Fenrir deals heavy damage to a single target, stunning them for a single post. [CD: 5]
Active: Cripple -- With stunning speed and a vicious bite, Mecha Fenrir disarms an opponent, temporarily taking away the use of a (previously designated) hand, for the next three (3) turns. [CD: 5 posts]
Active: Eclipse Bite -- Mecha Fenrir chomps down on a foe, dealing massive damage. [CD: 8]
Active: Limit Break - Ragnarok -- Mecha Fenrir summons a moon in the sky, increasing its STR by 2 for the next five (5) posts, and resetting its cooldowns. [OPT]

Personality:
A vicious wolf, whose loyalty to its friends is unwavering. It will use its speed and power to rip its foes to shreds, caring little for the safety of even its fellow summons, so long as the summoner is safe. Selfless to a fault, but quick to infuriate and easily scalded, Mecha Fenrir is a brash and unpredictable beast in its own right.
While it knows it is a machine, the mechanical wolf doesn't seem to care about anything other than its directive. It is a serious creature, with little words to say to anyone about anything. It becomes very snappy and agitated at the slow of wit, and seems to be rather fidgity--the world sometimes moves too slowly for it, and Mecha Fenrir simply longs for the rush of speed--the only things it seems to love are Krysta, running, and conflict.

History:
One of the few humans to learn the methods of Synthesis from Moogles, Krysta Hyalus felt lonesome in her new home of Traverse Town. With no other children to play with, she began work on creating her own friend -- a loyal, brave, and true friend -- who would stick by her side no matter what.
Once the Onion Knight and Moomba were completed, Hyalus began to notice that they worked together very well. Determined to generate an all-around fighting force that was well-balanced, the Mooglette began work on her next project. After several months of detailing out the design, she scavenged scrap plastic and wiring from every place she could find, until finally, Mecha Fenrir was completed. Forged from reinforced plasteel as its body, and malleable aluminum alloys for the skeleton, it was designed primarily as a speedy, light-footed summon that could easily run circles around the opponent.
While potent enough on its own, Mecha Fenrir also works incredibly well in tandem with other summons...

Last edited by Krysta on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Summon: Mecha Fenrir Empty Re: Summon: Mecha Fenrir

Post by Eno Vale Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:23 am

While I seem to have no real problems with this as is, I need you to clarify what you mean by disarm? Taking it at face value it seems we may not be on the same wavelength as to what you're trying to accomplish.
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysta Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:24 am

How else would one interpret the word "disarm" other than "temporarily remove weapon?"
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:50 am

Knocking a weapon from someone's hand is considered disarming, and said weapon can be picked right back up and used seconds later. If its the left hand being damaged to the point of uselessness they still have a right hand. It's why I'm asking for clarification. At first glance with the mecha biting, it would seem like that would be the case, and you'd do nothing more than just make them switch hands.

In some games disarming literally removes the weapon from the equation for a certain amount of time, which, with how you have it worded, would also make it seem like the case. There's a little bit more to disarming than just temporarily removing a weapon.
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysta Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:35 am

I see. Reworded/reworked the concept to be a little more specific.
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:23 pm

Looking over the stats and the way its written up, I'm going to need you to bump this up one more DP. Since I'm bumping up the cost, bring down the CD of your cripple to 5 and your shield panel to 7.

APPROVED

But before you use it, bump the thread confirming you've seen the changes and have made said changes. Once you've done that, have fun! (doing this because we're on different hours of the day. Can't approve this if I'm asleep am I right? This way you don't have to wait on me to wake up 8 hours from now.)
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysta Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:55 am

Edits made. Sorry for delay.
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content