MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Jasper Poe EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Jasper Poe EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Jasper Poe EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Jasper Poe EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Jasper Poe EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Jasper Poe EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Jasper Poe EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Jasper Poe EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Jasper Poe EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Jasper Poe

3 posters

Go down

Jasper Poe Empty Jasper Poe

Post by Jasper Poe Fri May 29, 2015 10:09 am

Name: Jasper Poe
Species: Somebody

Primary Elements
1.) Darkness
2.) Water
3.) Lightning
4.) Moon

Personality:
Jasper Poe can be seen as oblivious to the feelings of others, throughout most of his story, Jasper will be showing that compared to others' of the universe, he lacks incredibly at reading people's feelings. This is backed up by the fact that being raised in Halloween Town, most tend to frighten the children, and unintentionally tred over the beliefs of others... Jasper is classified under "The Visionary" Persona type.
Creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. He is great at a broad range of things. He enjoys debating issues, and is a firm player of the 'one up manship' game. The teenager from Halloween Town may get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. He can be observed as generally outspoken and assertive, while also putting in a dominant view on leadership and points of authority. The boy also seems to maintain the ability to instantly apply logic into his cases; which further his natural points of repute.
Not to say Jasper isn't nice, he has a wicked sense of humor. Finding nearly anything funny, even when it isn't at all. His face can normally depict an expression of challenging grin... Or judgemental hostility which he quickly attempts hiding with his quirk of repeating, 'Just kidding' or 'It was a joke'. Under the surface he is very much a forceful person though, and acts in accordance to his own ideals. Another trait he tends to pick up is 'Mimicry'. In other words, if he sees a person do something he finds interesting; He'll try and copy it.

Appearance:
The boy wears grey high-tops, and a necklace at times. His shirt is black (long or short is dependant on what he feels like) and it is worn loosely; though sometimes he wears a black jacket over it. His pants are baggy and blue, Jasper rolls the pant's legs up to the mid of his shins, revealing a bit of skin (or bone). The teenager's height is six foot exactly. His weight is around one-hundred eighty, however he is seen as slender to those around. The Transmutated Skeleton's hair is long, just short of shoulder-length, in a dark red color; while his eye color matches it exactly. At Jasper Poe's waist is a belt keeping his pants up. It is absent of a belt buckle and has no special design whatsoever. Jasper has a caucasian skin color, but his time in Neverland has left him with a mild tan.

The above listed outfit is the personification of what he would be, outside of Halloween Town, however Jasper is not human. In his homeworld his attire is completely the same, he just lacks anything but bone under the clothes. In reality; Jasper is a skeleton. To aquire the form listed he must have his 'Transmutation' toggled on, or else he will be forced to walk around in his skeletal appearance. His appearance as a skeleton is very comparable to Jack Skellington's.

History:
How does a narrator tell a story about an undead teenager, without it all being predictable? It certainly isn't easy... Well; on Halloween Town; baby skeletons aren't just 'born' from mothers. At least, not exactly. The world's magic spawned the motherly forsaken child to life, and he; in some funny way, ended up growing over the years. Like a normal inorganic kiddo, his bones got bigger and harder, and 'Jasper Poe' as he later chose to be addressed as, eventually found that wearing clothing was far more fashionable than walking around as a husk. His name came from a cheesy action star he saw in a western movie, Poe comes from his favorite poet. Poe-it... Get it? I bet you do. Well whatever then; back to our little story. Jasper grew up and turned into a punk, grinding skateboards across railings and rolling houses. In Halloween Town however, this was looked up upon. Jasper was the local kid of the court, per sey. When other children found something clever to say, he was quick to shoot their ideas down and boost his own. Both a bad trait and a handy one for which to give himself spotlight. The skeleton, as stated, being parent-less basically meant he was able to go where he wanted, and since scaring people was a thing he enjoyed: he looked into other worlds... Before long he was messing around Santa's workshop and scaring the shit out of the Easter Bunny. The boy-skeleton preferred something 'more', always thinking 'bigger'. One fateful day, as Jasper was participating in the annual Halloween Town musical; that seemed to spring up around the most flavorous holiday of the year, every year, except for now it was a bit different. The skeleton punk saw something incredible. An alien spaceship surfaced out in The Graveyard, at least that's what he thought. It turned out to be a gummi-ship; after breaking inside and raiding the fridge... Jasper crashed in the cockpit, where he then proceeded to accidently kick/click The Launch Button.  When he got out of the atmosphere he was shocked to find his body in flesh and organic material. Courtesy of his unexpected potential with magic to spring forth and the mysterious force it was entitled too... Now, more or less, he was human outside of his home. At least in appearance that was. His thought on all this was very simple, in fact, amusing to the Trick o' Treater.
"Trippy."
It was the single word that started up his journey, with a shrug and a smile he flew off, his first destination... was 'NeverLand'.

Other Notes:
Belt Buckle: Future drive medium
Species: Skeleton Man

Last edited by Jasper Poe on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 10 times in total
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Jasper Poe Empty Re: Jasper Poe

Post by Zyvonia Fri May 29, 2015 1:37 pm

"When Radiant Garden landed a ship in his world and began expedition and started new access among the stars, Jasper smuggled himself off the Planet."

Is that something that has been previously mentioned or established?
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Fri May 29, 2015 2:54 pm

I'm not entirely sure if it has, but I could only assume worlds have made contact based on the ability that people know of them.

People know about the keyblade on all worlds, so someone had to be traveling and spreading rumors; so I guess I kinda just made an assumption that the world leaders had possibly established something or perhaps an intergalactic trading company from RG may have dropped in to explore and what not.

Sorry about that, I'll change it if necessary.
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Sat May 30, 2015 9:07 am

Not officially twenty-four hours yet, but what the heyyy.

Bump~
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia Sat May 30, 2015 1:45 pm

The worlds are still largely unaware of other worlds, even if travel between them is open. It is highly unlikely any of them would lead an expedition to other worlds. You should change that bit.

Since you're a Somebody, you can only have one advanced element. In addition, any combination element counts as two primal elements and you can only have four elements in total. So as of now, you have two advanced elements (Moon and Illusion), one heart element (Darkness), and two primal elements (Fire and Wind). You're going to have to get rid of some.

Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Sat May 30, 2015 11:42 pm

Fixed all of it.
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia Sun May 31, 2015 12:43 am

Approved.
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:03 pm

Updated the mistakes I had previously been unaware of, such as world magics and moon magic.

Hopefully everything is good to go now.
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortikka Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:52 pm

Morty passing through

Last edited by Mortikka on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mortikka
Mortikka

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Please refrain from posting in the character sheets of others.
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:53 am

Am I allowed to edit my appearance? I don't really like a few things about it; is it cool if I remodel?
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyvonia Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:34 pm

As long as you haven't mentioned it in a topic yet, you're fine. If you have mentioned it, you can still change the appearance if you give a decent explanation and you leave the original appearance description there as well.
Zyvonia
Zyvonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:38 pm

Edited it. Nothing has been mentioned besides hair, and a jacket being worn, in character. Which I left in the description, so not to get rid of it. You're welcome to check out my posts. Sorry for taking awhile to respond, I was trying to get things together officially for what he'd where.

Thanks Zyvonia.
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down