MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
An Extended Break because of paranoia EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
An Extended Break because of paranoia EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
An Extended Break because of paranoia EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
An Extended Break because of paranoia EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
An Extended Break because of paranoia EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
An Extended Break because of paranoia EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
An Extended Break because of paranoia EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
An Extended Break because of paranoia EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
An Extended Break because of paranoia EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

An Extended Break because of paranoia

4 posters

Go down

An Extended Break because of paranoia Empty An Extended Break because of paranoia

Post by Charisma Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:33 am

I may be one of the most unimportant members here, lol. So, as you have noticed I came back, (*crickets*) I thought I actually had muse for my new character but now she's just a major bland dud just like my others. :/ I may need to take a break from rping, and the community for a while. I'm more focused on being in the spotlight and impressing people with my characters, and that's not what roleplaying is about. Roleplaying is suppose to be about working together, not outstaging somebody else . While I understand that, I still have the "I care what others think of my writing" and the "I must do something crazy so people can say great stuff about me and my character!" mentality, and it's crippling my muse. I freak out whenever a member or a guest views my threads, I feel as if they may scratch their head or laugh at my posts and it's just really hard when it shouldn't be. Some of you may not understand how I may feel, which is fine because I'm an extremely paranoid person. So, I may be back, I may not, it doesn't seem to matter, I will be lurking and hanging around the chatbox sometime, but yeah. Cya~!

If you have or had felt like this before, I would love for you to share your experiences or help me a bit. Smile My skype: imani.oko1 I would extremely appreciate it since the only person I do talk to is my boyfriend. xD

Last edited by Charisma on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Charisma
Charisma

Back to top Go down

An Extended Break because of paranoia Empty Re: An Extended Break because of paranoia

Post by Harlow Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:39 am

Everyone cares in varying degrees. Do what you need to do, but I'd suggest working on a character you think would be fun for you to play. Those develop the easiest and show the most improvement. If you need any help, feel free to PM me.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

An Extended Break because of paranoia Empty Re: An Extended Break because of paranoia

Post by Marigold Darkson Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:18 am

Same here. I can offer what advice I can through PM, so don't feel afraid to do so.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:16 pm

Well, I hope you have the best of luck, but I do agree with what Harlow said. You can PM me as well, if you need another head to talk to. I don't have a skype because I don't really need it- I have very few friends who use it IRL and I lack a phone to use it if I DID use it.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down