MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler)

2 posters

Go down

A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler) Empty A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler)

Post by Kia Mason Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:37 am

((I wish I made it more climactic but my phone is dying D: ))

Today was possibly the worst day on the job! The guard that she was standing next to had called her a dumbass 'saltine cracker' because she ran up a tree in order to avoid a shadow heartless that idley wandered in their way. She felt oh so oppressed and ashamed to go back to work that day. The teenage girl sat on the porch of her and Abigail's residence and had started to shed her own oppressive mayo tears at bejng called such an offensive slur! It was miserable and demeaning! Woe was her!

After hours of crying and reflecting on her oppression, she told Abigail that she was going to head out with some friends from her former school on the day before her birthday. The pregnant Abigail nodded while dipping her crackers in a carton of peanut butter. Her oldest sister was growing at a fast rate at three months, she had told Kia about being a paradox from another world and being half demon at the same time was the result of that. Kia Mason knew that Abigail was just speaking mindless babble and decided to laugh everytime she mentioned something about being a time paradox from a world different from this one.

The Half-Djinn wasn't really hanging out with friends from her former school. Sure she had friends, but they always talked about mindless things like quantum physics and current events on the prosperous world. Sure they had interesting topics like who the masked man was and who he could be, They were nice people that loved to hear about her past adventures. But Kia couldn't trust anyone because of... Well, you know who, the boy Kia has always mentioned even when he wasn't very revalnt to a topic.

Tyler Saikou, she wanted to trust people again... She easily wanted to make people like and trust her. The fourteen year old girl's birthday was tommorow, maybe she can see him... The thought of seeing him after three months had made her heart beat three times faster, her palms sweat perspiration, and a beautiful rose color creeping upon her cheeks. For the past months, she couldn't get the half-demon boy out of her head. She has tried, getting herself in school clubs like decathlon and track (Which she was kicked out of for being a slow runner), Working extra time and taking shifts as a guard, and visiting worlds less. Hell, she has even asked for extra credit so she can take a long time on homework rather than think of him on a daily basis. The lowly guard was being driven insane by his long black hair, the bangs that fell into his blue-green eyes when he regarded her, and that fanged smile...

Thats it. The Half-Djinn was going to Halloween Town and that was final! She marched back into the house and decided to wear something sexy, because fuck it! You only live once! Like the bratty little sister she already was, she marched into Abigail's room and roamed through her closet with her bare hands. Black dress, Blue dress, Halter top, Graphic tee, Sultry red dress she wore at the Coronation... Finally! Kia took the dress off of the hanger and quickly changed into it. After slipping her arms in the sleeves, she turned around and looked at the mirror. Kia looked more like Abigail then herself, sure she didn't have Abigail's hourglass figure and curves but she was okay. "Maybe if I weren't too top heavy..." Kia muttered pulling up the dress, it showed her back which was filled with acne but was covered with powder with help from her sister. There was still one thing that didn't match with the dress.... Her. She was in fact overweight and didn't feel like confident enough in owning the dress. Sure she got compliments from Abigail, but those compliments alone just weren't enough. Kia turned to the side and saw that her gut was showing, she wrapped her arms around her stomach as if she had a stomach flu and sighed.

Kia quickly got over it and placed her long blond hair into a neat bun, with a few strands in front of her blue eyes. After smiling weakly at her appearance and putting the strands behind her ear, she was starting to feel a little bit confident. Hey, maybe Tyler would like the dress and... Well, she would have to wait... Maybe it won't happen...

Kia had finally put on matching red two inch high heels, lotion on her legs and arms, and put in some eyeliner with the help of Abigail (Who was extremely giddy for some reason) she was ready to see Pumpkin King. Kia happily skipped to her Gummi Ship and flew out to Halloween Town. After landing, she admired the scenery and all that but she quickly hobbled over to the Leader's household with her arms hiding her stomach and her tripping on her neww high heels. After tripping on the doormat, she picked herself up, put on a grin and rang the doorbell, She was extremely nervous to see him. What if she made a mistake? What if he was seeing someone new during these three months? What if he didn't like the dress?

Kia shook those thoughts aside, rolled her shoulders back, and waited for the Pumpkin King to open the door. The underconfident fourteen year old rang a few times then saw that the door was actually already open. She smiled and opened it, closing it after her as she entered the home. "Tyler?" She called out, hearing her own echoes. All of a sudden, she walked into a string, tripping on it. The teenager was fed up of being tripped on by her own high heels! Well, actually Abigail's high heels... All of a sudden she felt a cage fall on top of her.

Oh no! This was turning into a rather terrible day! She let out a groan and ran her fingers through her blond hair and and sat on the floor. After waiting a few hours she had decided to sleep, with the eyeliner running down hee cheeks and the lipstick ruined..
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Timeline : Clicky!

Back to top Go down

A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler) Empty Re: A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler)

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:17 am

It wouldn't be until early the next morning that anyone found her. When she had arrived, Tyler had been so dead asleep that he didn't hear the screaming bell, nor did he hear her call or the cage falling. So, she slept all night in that cage. He had gone through his morning routine: Electrify himself (I.E. get his morning caffeine rush), take a shower, put on his clothing. It was just as he was preparing to leave his home that he found something that shocked him. Kia Mason. She had come to him. Sought him out. And here she was in a cage. He spoke one word repeatedly as he grabbed the cage and lifted, his own immense strength making it a fairly easy feat. He made sure it was clicked back in place, the cage itself acting as a deterrent to thieves. As she slept surprisingly soundly, he gently picked her up, smiling lovingly. Even with ruined makeup, she was beautiful. Still, if she was going to sleep in this house, it would be in a bed. So, he walked back up to his room, placing her on the King sized bed, sitting down in the chair next to it, one of his hands lingering on her cheek, caressing it softly before he pulled it away.

Once he laid her down on the bed, he actually took a look at what she had worn. The dress was the one she had worn to his coronation three months ago, and it still fit very well. Any other man would immediately notice the pudgy belly, but to him, that didn't matter. With her hair in that bun, and with that outfit, not even her ruined makeup would detract from her appealing appearance. He was worried though. She had dressed up for him, and ended up spending the night in a cage. That probably damaged her opinion of him which had clearly improved recently. He wasn't going to leave her side until she woke up for that reason.

Kia...what changed your mind..? he wondered as he had one of the people who came in to check on him ask the good doctor for a few cups of coffee. He didn't need it, but he figured she would. They brought the two cups up without incident, and he kept them on a hot plate, allowing the metal cups with rubber handles to keep their contents hot. He kept staring at her, smiling at how she had sought him out. He had withdrawn from people recently. He did his best to run the various holiday worlds, and even used his sorrow to scare visitors. It had been uneventful.

Still, this was a very fortunate turn of events, and he was excited for her to wake up.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler) Empty Re: A Little Less Fifteen Candles, And A Little More... ((Private, Tyler)

Post by Kia Mason Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:06 am

Kia's eyes fluttered open, hopping that this was just a dream and she would wake up with Abigail making her birthday pancakes and eight slices of bacon. But no, she just had to wake up from utter utter embarrassment right in front of the Pumpkin King himself. She couldn't help but stare into his eyes, his bangs had grown longer and he still had that gorgeus fanged smile of his. It made her sink into the covers even further...

The Half-Djinn had no idea what to do; Cry, Scream, Attempt to reason, attempt to leave, stare? She was so embarrassed that he had to see her like this, with her makeup flooding from hours of weeping on the concrete cold floor. Now she was in a warm king sized bed in a creepy dark room, with Tyler smiling t her. Today was her birthday, happy fifteenth birthday to me... She thought, before throwing the soft covers off of her.

Kia moved to the other side of the bed, "Um, I'm sorry to bother you... I shouldn't even be here. What was I thinking? Oh silly me, sorry for wasting your time," She said without looking at him, before throwing her legs over the bed and walking over to the door, silently hoping that he would stop her...
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:10 pm

When she tried to leave, Tyler chuckled softly, closing his eyes and smiling as he shook his head. Aren't you at least going to stay for your morning coffee that we worked so hard to make? He asked her. She wouldn't find any locked doors, but it was very clear that he wanted her to stay, just from his voice. He had gone out of his way to find the ingredients to make coffee, and asked the doctor to find a way to make the plant capable of being grown here in Halloween town. The bean itself had turned white due to needing moonlight to grow. But that was about the only thing that changed, aside from the leaves also turning white. It was interesting, because it made coffee that looked like milk, but was otherwise the same as coffee normally would be. He had brought the beans to his world on the off chance that someone asked for it or otherwise wanted it. He himself didn't need it, what with the electric chair giving him just enough energy to get him through the day. But, she would need it. Especially after her night.

Besides, don't you need to clean up your makeup? He asked, grasping for more than just the one reason for her to stay. He was afraid to get physical with her. Especially knowing how much power she had packed into that small frame of hers. If anything, he knew he wouldn't have to worry about her in battle. He could show her how to wield a sword, and she would decimate the battlefield. At any rate, he was trying his best to get her to stay. He turned around to face her, staring at her with a soft, knowing smile. They both knew that she wanted to stay. She wouldn't have come here if she hadn't. He knew it, and deep down, she knew it too. He held his hand out towards the chair next to him, and the table next to it that held the coffee cups. They were both for her if she wanted them, but if she would prefer to drink with him, he would drink with her.

He had so many things he wanted to talk about..so much to apologize for. He had pulled away from everyone after the scene they had on the memory skyscraper. He had re-evaluated himself. He was strong, yes. He was stubborn, and he was an idiot. She had swung at him, so he thought she had just needed to take out her frustrations on something, and had fought back. It had ended so badly. Several times, he had fallen into his station of awakening, watching as it started to flood with darkness. He was always just barely able to fight it off. But, he knew that if this ended badly, his negative emotions would flood his heart, filling it to the brim with darkness. He did not want to fall to darkness. He had seen the type of person that it created. He did not want to become corrupted. For that reason alone, he was going to be very careful about what he said to her today.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:22 pm

Kia turned around when he made up excuses for her to stay, like coffee and the running make up Abigail had help her with. The newly fifteen year old was suprised that Tyler wanted her to stay, especially when she kicked his ass on the skyscraper. What did he want out of this? More importantly, what did she want out of this? She lifted her hand from the doorknob and walked over to the chair he was offering her. She was in a dark room, with a teenage boy grinning at her from ear to ear and who was probably undressing her with his eyes. Definitely not creepy.

"First of all, wipe that smile off your face. It makes you look like a pervert." She instructed, sitting in the chair and crossing her legs trying to tale the attention off of her short red dress. "But I don't blame you. I look hot, don't I?" The birthday girl smirked and wrapped her hand around the handle of the mug. She was never a coffee person, she always thought coffee was disgusting, but maybe Tyler's was delicious. She tilted the cup to her lips and took a small sip, not knowing that you have to add it with creamer and sugar. Okay that was gross.

Kia placed the cup in her lap, with her hands wrapped around it. She didn't want to stare at Tyler because it would make her even more nervous, "Disney Town..." She whispered, now slowly turning over to him. The guard remembered Disney Town, she remembered calling herself a hero for shooing the Forteller of Blades away and saving three including a dog from destruction.

"I know you might not want to talk about it. But aren't we as bad as the Foreteller for interfering? I'm not saying what he did was right, but didn't you think that throwing a javelin in his pet's eye was a bit too extreme? It was a heartless, sure but it was in pain and..." She sighed and turned to give him her full attention, spilling half of the coffee on her dress. "THAT WASN'T RIGHT, TYLER. THAT IS WHAT AN AMATEUR WOULD DO. I THOUGHT YOU KNEW BETTER,  you should know the difference between being reckless and being ethical. You're a world leader, are you not!?"
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:07 pm

Disney Town. The moment she spoke those words, his expression went from happy, to immensely cold. He knew she was going to bring it up at least once. Kia. If we had not interfered, many more people would have died that day. You were capable of saving lives. I sought out the keyhole of the world, in an attempt to prevent the heartless from entering the town. He said as he looked at her. He had no warmth in his eyes. And that pet you speak of, was a Kurt Zisa. A type of ultimate heartless. Somehow, he found one even stronger than what it normally was. It has no intelligence. The pain it felt wouldn't have killed it. The only things that can truly defeat a heartless are the keyblades. He stated, holding his hand out and summoning his own key. Weight of A Promise. Such as mine. It is called Weight of A Promise. The weight of a promise I made is on my shoulders. The weight of a promise I could not keep. This keyblade has given me the ability to use it. I hope to use it to rectify the mistake I made. He said before letting go of the key, the thing vanishing into thin air as moonlight shone down on them through the many windows in the room.

As for the difference between reckless and ethical. Ethicality has no place in battle. I had to make a snap decision. As a world leader, I understand that I don't have the luxury of only making the easy choices. I understand that it was reckless. I understand exactly what I did. I already can't sleep unless I take some form of supplement. If you think I don't hear the screams, you'd be wrong. Twilight Town..Disney Town...both places where people were put directly into harm because of me. I know exactly what the problem is. And I know what I'd have to do to solve it. However, doing so would require an entire world's populace of people with our strength to return disney town to the realm of light. He said darkly. Bringing back disney town would require us to not only enter the realm of darkness, but defeat the ruler of the realm while trying to find the world's keyhole again. This would be impossible, especially since there is no more cornerstone of light. We would bring it back, and it would immediately flood again. He leaned back in his chair, looking at her with the most serious expression he had ever worn.

You claim that I should know better. I know exactly what would have happened if we hadn't been there. The Foreteller would have taken or corrupted the cornerstone, and more people would have died. I regret the consequences of my actions. But I do not regret being there to attempt to save people. He said as blood started to drip down from his clenched fist. This is what happened when ones body was too fragile to hold their strength. He was strong, but his flesh was weak. If she looked into his eyes, she would see the tears he was biting back. He blamed himself entirely. He had hidden away from the worlds because of it. His mistake had more than doubled the screaming he heard in his dreams. He was close to being swallowed up by the darkness...he needed another light.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:36 pm

Kia listened to his lecture, the Pumpkin King always had something to say... He told her about the type of heartless that the masked man had had, she still thought that it was wrong for him to stab him in the eye. He told her about how battles are not suppose to be ethical and how he had nightmares of both of the worlds of light. The Half-Djinn looked at the caffeine soaked dress in silence when he stopped talking, she honestly didn't know what to say or how to relate. The teenage girl didn't really do anything in Disney Town but stoked flames the flames and create chaos, she somehow wished she was inportant enough to stop this but it was too late.

"It's not only your fault, its mine. I added fuel to the flames, I didn't do anything but talk over the masked man. Sure I saved a life or two but that's it. I didn't do anything..." Kia added while taking another sip from the coffee, trying to distract herself. She didn't know what to say or do in this awkward silence, was given a few napkins by a skeletal hand.

Kia attempted to use the napkins to wipe off her makeup, but she saw that Tyler was bleeding! She panicked, only Abigail was good at this sort of stuff not her! "What can I-I do? I can't do anything right!!" She managed to shriek. But this wasn't about her, Tyler was bleeding. She ran over to a bucket of water and dipped the napkins in there, running over to Tyler, sitting on the arm of his chair and wrapping the wet napkins over his bleeding hand. After tying it in a loose knot, she looked at the boy and panted, "What is with you? Worrying me...Making me angry, why must you? You drive me crazy.. That's not a good thing..."
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:27 pm

When she asked him why he always had to drive her crazy, he did something that would likely have confused her. He chuckled. Well...if theirs one thing I'll always be good at, it'd be driving you up a wall.... He said before smiling softly. Sorry...I didn't mean to worry you there. Still not used to my own strength it seems. He said as he tightened the makeshift bandage. He was about to say something stupid..but could it really be helped? Being stupid was somewhat who he was. Besides, I'm great at driving people crazy, why else would I be able to use moon magic? He said with a grin. She probably wouldn't understand it, but moon magic gave the user a good amount of control over the sanity of others, making it quite the fitting joke.

Honestly though...I really don't mean to drive you up a wall like I do. I just...tend to do stupid things, because I'm still just a dumb kid at heart. A dumb kid, that does stupid things, that found his way to the seat of a world's power using his past experience. He said, rambling on a bit. But his apology was genuine. He didn't mean to scare people as much as he did, nor did he intend to drive anyone up walls like he did so easily. He was a lot of things. An idiot, a leader, a warrior, a mage. But he was not, nor would he ever be a liar. He did not plan on becoming one today. He looked down at her and repeated himself one more time. Kia...I'm sorry. I've been the biggest idiot in the universe lately...and things at the skyscraper didn't help at all. I've realized..as much as I think I do...I don't know you. But I am willing to learn, if your willing to teach me... He said as he extended a hand towards her.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:18 pm

Kia hesitated, he was an idiot sure but he knocked her right cheek with his blunt weapon and gave her a bruise. It was gone but it still did hurt, "Aren't you gonna apologize about hitting me in the right cheek? My bruise doesn't show up but I'm still extremely hurt ny you fighting back. SPECIALLY when you stated that you weren't going to fight me. I need a more meaningful apology other than a simple sorry."
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:30 pm

She had hesitated..but her hand still ended up in his. So, with a simple pull, his lips were pressed against hers, an arm wrapping around her waist as he squeezed her hand tightly. She wanted an apology, this was what she was going to get in place of one. He kissed her with so much passion that the native lightning surrounding his skin leapt between their lips. It was a slight burn, but one that felt good, not painful.

After a few moments, he let her go, grinning like an idiot. How's that for an apology?
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm

After the passionate yet brief kiss, Kia playfully smacked his arm. "You sly dog! Apology accepted." She replied in amusement, she couldn't stop smiling afterwards. Sure they had kissed before, but she forced herself to kiss him so she could know how firsr kisses felt. Kia's head was in the clouds, she eanted to kiss him back but what he previously had told her had struck a nerve. Not a bad nerve, "I'll teach you about me but you must teach me about you," The Half-Djinn replied, her hand still wrapped around his. "For the past few months we've met, I've only been attracted to your appearance. I'm a shallow person so appearance is always the first I'd rather see other then personality or how you can carry yourself in unfamiliar situations... Would you be willing to get to know me as much as I want to get to know you?"
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:06 am

When she first brought attention to being shallow, Tyler was..actually somewhat surprised. He hadn't expected her to own up to something like that. But, when she asked him if he was willing to get to know her as much as she wanted to know him, he squeezed her hand a bit tighter and nodded. Of course. I want to learn what makes you..well you. You can expect complete honesty from me, just like you gave me. He said, smiling softly before grinning. For example...I never would have pegged you as the shallow type. He said, grinning as he poked her forehead. He was glad that they were on good terms again. It was a nice change of pace..and he didn't feel completely like shit any more. He smiled as he gave her a hug, taking the other mug off of the table and taking a drink of it simply because he was thirsty.

So..we should probably go outside at some point. Don't want people getting the wrong idea or something. He admitted with a sheepish smile.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:33 am

Kia smiled and nodded, giving him a hug back before standing up. Thinking about what the citizens would think made her unexpectedly blush, she decided that she needed to wear something less 'hooker-like'. Without even asking, she walked over to his drawers and started rummaging for clothes. The guard had a problem with self control, especially when it came to others' stuff. She can't help but be extremely nosy, it was something that she wanted to tell Tyler but he can see it now.

Kia had finally found a black t shirt and a pair of denom jeans. After changing in the bathroom, she pulled up the saggy pants with a guilty smile. "I have a problem with self-control..." She admitted, holding the pants up and looking down with a sigh.
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:05 am

When she came back out of the bathroom wearing his clothes, Tyler couldn't help but laugh. I see that! But hey, you look good. He said as he took off his own belt, handing it over to her. Here, use this. He said with a smile before grabbing another one out of his drawer, threading it through his belt loops and tightening his pants with a smile. He was truthfully eager to just show her around. Granted, they were currently under a sort of quarantine, but right now people were free to wander the town. Whenever your ready, I'll show you around. He offered with a soft, kind smile. He was truly ready and willing to learn about her, but he also had to keep up appearances. It was more than likely that people had seen her enter his home last night. So, he had to either throw them off by maintaining that it was a friendly visit, or he had to step his game up immensely, and try to convince them that they were in a relationship. It was going to be an interesting dilemma. But one he was very willing to solve.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:12 am

Kia grinned when he gave her his belt, "Thanks," She replied. She opened the door and walked out of his room, if he was following right behind her, she would walk downstairs and place her hands in the pockets. "So, um it's my fifteenth birthday today... I guess your birthday has passed?"
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:50 am

She was very right to assume that he would be following behind, especially considering that she knew how fast he was. However, she had given him yet another surprise. It was her birthday today! He had bought her something a while back, with the intent of giving it to her the next time he saw her. So, within seconds, he had dashed into the place he had hidden the present in, and dashed back before she had noticed. He held in his hands, a folded up red Cloak. It was an item he had enchanted himself. It wasn't much, but it was a nice gift. He had enchanted it to give a decent boost to her speed, since she wasn't exactly the fastest person around. Oh, its your birthday? He asked before unfolding the cloak and lifting it up over her, sizing her up. And..perfect fit. I was going to give this to you the next time I saw you...but it ended up being the memory skyscraper thing...so...yeah. This is a cloak I enchanted myself. I noticed your not too fast, but this should help you with that, if only a bit. It won't let you contend with people like me, but against the slower folks, you'll have an edge. He said with a smile as he folded it up again, handing it to her with a smile. They didn't have this in blue, so I got the red one instead. I hope that's okay. He said with a nervous smile.

The Cloak Template:
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:43 am

Kia loved the cloak, but she pursed her lips when he asked if it were her birthday."Tyler, honestly knew my birthday was coming up, or else you wouldn't have bought the cloak!" She said with a chuckle, taking the cloak with care. The blonde was grateful that the Pumpkin King gave her a cloak that would boost her speed, it was a wonderful and clever gift. "Thank you for the birthday gift," She remarked, looking at the gift rather than looking him in the eye.

"So, did your birthday past?" Kia asked again, walking over to a jumbo gourmet cupcake shop. It had a giant cupcake over it with white frosting and rainbow sprinkles. If his birthday had passed, she was willing to buy him and her a jumbo cupcake. If it didn't, well it didn't matter. To be completely honest, she wouldn't know what to give him for his birthday. It was hard to know what boys even wanted, sure she had half brothers and other boys in the cult but they received a variety of things for their birthdays. What did boys like for their birthdays anyway? There is the generalization about girls wanting jewelry, clothes, and mjch more but boys? It was a universal question that she hoped will be anwered...
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:48 pm

He hadn't been meaning to dodge her question. Honestly, he had heard her, but he wanted to make sure that his gift to her was perfect before answering her. She was happy with the gift. That was all that mattered. As she took it, he picked up his pace just enough to be next to her when she kept moving forward. Yeah, not too long ago though. It was only...three days ago? He wasn't sure what day it actually was, in truth. He had spent so much time in isolation that it really was impossible to tell. He didn't have any real way of knowing the date, but he wouldn't let her know that. Though, if he knew her at all, he knew that she was likely worrying herself to death about getting him a gift in return. But, if you asked because your thinking of getting me something in return, you don't need to. I'm just happy that you forgave me. He said with a smile.

He wasn't someone to want for much. In truth, the only thing he wanted was her, and for the people who had put him in this position to remain safe and happy. That was it. Everything that had come with when he entered this realm was essentially a nice gift. A sign that the powers that be weren't completely abandoning him. It was comforting. He was readily able to defend himself again. He had the power, but possibly not the means. It had been quite some time since he'd sparred with someone, and to that end he knew that he was rusty in combat. The Foreteller would be coming for him. He knew that he wouldn't win in a fight. But...he had one trick up his sleeve. He knew how to bring back Disney Town. That would be his defense, a final chance to redeem. For now though, he was going to push that out of his mind. Keeping Kia happy was what mattered right now.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:07 pm

"Umm, yeah sure..." Though she was thinking about buying him a gift, she actually didn't want too... Iy wasn't that she thiught he didn't deserve anything, she just wanted to spend her own munny on herself today. It was her 15th after all. Ever since her and Tyler fought, she has been gorging herself with sweetd and other eatables. It was a depressing time for her, working over time and going to a preparatory private school. The blonde had gained a whooping ten pounds over the past few months, she didn't want to blame Tyler since he had apologized but it was his fault for doing something stupid and blaming it on his other personalities. It was nice for him to apologize, but it was hard for her to wrap her head around these personalities and her own sanity.

Kia walked into the jumbo cupcake shop, she still had an obsessive eating habit, or maybe it was just a lingering sweet tooth? She knew that Tyler liked red vevlvet so she ordered a red velvet cupcake and she ordered a chocolate cupcake with a chocolate bar on top for herself. The fifteen year old picked a table for them right next to the window, as she sat in the booth she decided to ask how he's been ever since their fight. "So, um, how has running Halloween town been? Have you ran into... What's he called? The Storyteller of blades?"
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Whereas she had gained weight, Tyler had lost it. He had stopped eating more than he absolutely needed to survive. Snacks were gone, and most of the time he went to sleep hungry. But it wasn't due to poverty or anything like that. It was due to his own choice. He let his body essentially run on autopilot. If she looked carefully at him, she would be able to see that his features had become slightly more creepy due to his lack of a proper meal. It wasn't entirely her fault. It was primarily his.

At least she finally forgave us one voice chimed in the back of his head.

Even so, you shouldn't have given up like that. I lost more than you had hoped to gain, and I never quit. Another growled.

The beginning, and right before the most recent. Those were the only two left who had not been assimilated into his current personality. Still, when she handed over his Red Velvet cupcake, it was all that he could do to not immediately scarf it down. He was hungry, but he knew what slamming down food would do to him. When they sat down, he was asked that dreaded question. Still, he kept dangerously calm. Not yet, and so far, nothing really major has happened yet. I don't know where this shop came from..but that could be because I was kept busy, and didn't really have time to leave the mansion. He admitted, only half lying. Still, she wouldn't be able to tell. He calmly unwrapped his cupcake. He's called the Foreteller of Blades. I dug into some research as well. Apparently, there was a group rumored to have once held a presence on every world. There's no real evidence of them, so It might just be a rumor. Still...it concerns me. I know that he's got it in for world leaders. And, with what happened in Disney Town, I know for a fact that he'll be heading here at some point. He said, still eerily calm as he took a bite out of his cupcake. He took a moment to finish the bite he had taken before looking at her again. I'll be prepared though. But, that's a subject for another time. Tell me, how have you been since we last saw each other? Anything interesting happen? He asked, genuinely curious to see how she dealt with what had happened, or if it had even affected her.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:00 pm

The Half-Djinn sighed when he asked what she has been doing since they last saw each other. "Other than being a complete lard? Nothing special, I did attend an all girls private school in an attempt to be a normal girl but it was uninteresting and I dropped out two months later. I've been working over time since almost all of our funds from the cult is gone and Abigail is pregnant... By the way, do you know my sister? Why were you yelling at her at the coronation?" Kia was curious yet a little ashamed that Abby, a nineteen year old woman was cursed out by a then sixteen year old boy. Kia knew who the father was, but she didn't want to get fired so she kept her distance from the creepy man.

Before Tyler answered her question, she stabbed her fork in the soft texture of the chocolate cupcake and sighed. "If he does go after you, you have me as an ally. Keep in mind, he's pretty agile since he dodged my attack by performing a backflip like an acrobat. But that's all I know..." She ate the jumbo cupcake, she remembered when she arrived late to the castle massacre and he threatened her and her friend Alyx. The blonde was honestly paranoid about the next encounter her and Tyler would have with the Foreteller, would he succeed in killing them with his keyblades and his ever so perfect backflips!? What was his deal with World Leaders? Whatever it was, she hoped Alyx and Mifune will be okay... She picked up the small little chocolate bar from the cupcake and took a bite out if it, looking up at him for the first time. God, Tyler looked so ghastly... She wanted to say something, but she decided to wait for his reply.
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:31 pm

When she mentioned fighting the Foreteller, an involuntary shudder crept through the body of the Pumpkin King. That was the last thing he wanted. If he comes here...I hope that what knowledge I have will keep him at bay, at least for a time. I don't want to fight him. Not where it could endanger people. If it comes to that, I know that you'll help. And you may not be fast, but you are capable of turning to lightning. No matter how fast he is, I doubt that he could dodge such a skill as that. He explained as he continued to eat. Going at that same slow pace to prevent from having any unwanted side effects. Granted, he likely wouldn't get any with how durable he was, even if there were ones that were more durable out there. However, he didn't want to ignore her question. Abby..looked and sounded like someone else who was very important to me. Fatherly instincts I guess. It ended up being nothing. He lied. Straight through his teeth. He hadn't had time to look into her just yet.

But, now that he had time, and the drive to do so, he would be looking much more closely into her. Though he would indeed be keeping this secret from her until he had results, or new information. Though...she had mentioned a cult. Another thing for him to dig into at a later date. God..he really had been through a lot. At least these problems weren't massive world ending ones. He had enough of those to deal with. Truthfully, he was happy to have small things to do, and someone to do them with. Aria simply hassled him about doing his job, and Alice kept to herself far too much for her own good. He smiled as he somehow ended up finishing the entire jumbo cake. He did feel quite a bit better now, and it showed. Granted, his eyes were still slightly sunken, and his cheekbones were sharply defined still. But, he had what could only be described as a glow of health about him now. It was a wonder what a little bit of food could do.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Mason Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:51 pm

Kia couldn't help but frown when she saw his sad smile. He looked extremely malnourished, why was that? He was a world leader, he should have flourishing income! "Waiter!" She called out, waving her hand to the wandering employee. "Can you give us bags for our cupcakes, so we can take them home?" The waiter nodded and went to to back room of the kitchen. A minute later, he arrived with a doggie bag for each of them. Without hesitation, she reached over and scooped Tyler's red velvet cupcake and fork into one doggie bag and hers in another. After closing them, she fished out a few dollar bills from her wallter and placed them on the table, putting both doggie bags in the plastic bag she grabbed Tyler's hand and walked out.

"Even your hand is skeletal? Tyler, why in the world haven't you been eating!?" She asked, walking back towards his home. Kia thought that he needed more than a cupcake, she was going to have to feed him herself. "Plus, why did you call Abigail, Abby?"
Kia Mason
Kia Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:19 pm

I've been eating! Just..not as much as usual. He said. This was indeed the truth. He hadn't been finding himself hungry for much more food than he absolutely needed to survive. He wasn't truly skeletal, just a little bit thinner than he was when they last saw each other. Though for someone who was already thin, he supposed that could be seen as becoming skeletal. But really, he wasn't. His hands were just more slender than the average male, a result of his active lifestyle, and more than a bit of his affinity for the moon. So, really, if he lost any weight at all his hands would seem skeletal. As for why I called her abby, again, she looks and sounds like someone else I cared very dearly for. I don't want to go into the details. And before you ask, no. Not a girlfriend. Not a sibling. But she was family. He explained, hoping that alone would suffice for the relation.

He sighed in frustration as the mystery of who her sister really was swum through his head again. At any rate, I'm still glad you came here. Sorry about the trap by the way..I didn't know that it was set up still. I thought I'd disabled it months ago. He apologized. He really didn't even know that it was a thing. He'd never gotten back to the mansion late. He figured that there was a timer set to prevent people from breaking in too late at night. It made sense, but still..what else didn't he know about that could bring harm to him? It disturbed him just thinking about it. He needed to make a note to find the rest of these hidden things.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down