MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Anomalies in Townsquare EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Anomalies in Townsquare EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Anomalies in Townsquare EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Anomalies in Townsquare EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Anomalies in Townsquare EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Anomalies in Townsquare EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Anomalies in Townsquare EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Anomalies in Townsquare EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Anomalies in Townsquare EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Anomalies in Townsquare

3 posters

Go down

Anomalies in Townsquare Empty Anomalies in Townsquare

Post by Caduceus Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:48 pm

The Replica was in a new world, Traverse Town. It was beautiful; locked in night time forever. However in a way, that made it peaceful. Especially with all the lights being easy on the eyes. The air didn't blow and kept the area practically bliss. It was warm in temperatures, Ruxa was always cold... But he was thankful for a bit of change to feel in the air. Next was the elegantly designed flooring, the cobblestone and concretes were decorated with design. Ruxamon gave a respectful nod to no one in particular, letting his head look up and down at large buildings and chatting folks of all shapes, sizes, colors, and moods. "Not a bad place at all, its actually kind of homey." Ruxa yawned and walked over to the table areas on the left. An item shop rested not far off, but they sold food here; and Ruxa did enjoy it ever since his heartless hungers ended. This would be a great place to set and relax. "One plate please. I'm excited to try the food out." Said the replica quietly. He smiled a bit and the old lady making food gave him nod. "Alright lad, I'll have you one in just a moment. Take a seat until it arrives." "Thank you." The boy took a seat in the back and swayed his feet under the table.
Caduceus
Caduceus

Directory : 〘Link〙

Theme:

Back to top Go down

Anomalies in Townsquare Empty Re: Anomalies in Townsquare

Post by Zeferoth Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:40 pm

A portal of darkness opened up in a dark ally away from the eyes of anyone. He was getting better at being stealthy if only a little bit. He made a quick servant of the area before levitating up to the roof of a nearby building. It has been some time since his last heart, but so far he was able to keep himself in check. He landed on the roof and looking around seeing something interesting by at the restaurant.He could sense that it was a heartless type creature, but why does he look like normal people? Zeferoth looked at his black claws wondering how to gain such a form to move more easily.

He made his way over to the being making sure that there was some metal nearby. He took note of all the sources of metal as he made his way down to the being. "How is it you take that form?" He asked once he was within earshot of the being sitting at one of the tables. He was strolling up to him now openly. He was used to walking in front of somebodies when he was with his former comrades, but that was different than now. He was alone.

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:05 am

Walking in from around the corner the king of heartless tightly held his noise in a book regarding the history of this place while carrying around a few bags full of clothing but at the local store  on the corner behind the café. Getting into a world’s culture always seemed like fun when scouting it out for more and the prices were all that bad though it was still a wonder why people spent so much for gear that didn’t really protect them much in combat, looked great though the humans had some interest taste in warmth.

He had felt some arrival a little while back but chose to ignore and just let whatever happened without his notice while he was busy trying stuff on.  Turning now into the direction that faced the shop the La Vaeas strolled into the item shop only to be slightly pushed aside from the rushing out humans screaming about some kind of monster. After shoving the women that had bumped into him on the ground then crushing her had as he walked over her to get into the store Lenny now saw the empty setting of the shop. Only two bearing any sort of form there, one being whom Len assumed cause the reckess stood there in plain sight as his monstrous self. The young heartless over there didn’t seem to care about attracting attention expect for the one other boy that sat down in front of him, a strange feeling arose from him but something else caught Lenny’s attention. A freashly served soup and sandwhich that had just been left in the open with what looked like some soda. Taking the chance to sit down Len just put down his body and sat in the corner eating away at this meal while those two interact for a little bit.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Caduceus Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:56 pm

The noise of screeching civilians caught Ruxa's curiosity. His head turned to examine the scene; though the only thing he noticed was a blonde male, ripped with muscles carrying a shopping bag. Ruxa knew this man; it was non other than the Lord of Darkness... Lenneth Hrist.  In his previous life as a heartless; the snowy-haired Replica had met Lenny. He made a promise that he'd surpass the LA Vaes. However, now that he was no longer a heartless those dreams were something of the past. For now his mind was searching for other things.

The blonde looked at Ruxa, although his attention switched out and looked up above him. This caused Ruxa to have an even greater curiosity; the boy would turn around only to see a monstrous shadow trying to make conversation with him. Ruxa was once a heartless, but he was at the time the only humanoid emblem to walk the worlds. I guess things change. "I woke up like this. Though, it might have something to do with the people who were brought together and made me. Literally." Ruxa said, as a chubby lady brought a plate of food and soda to his table. She must've not noticed the heartless standing above them on the second floor. But oh well~.

"If you're looking for an alternative form then I'd be happy to craft you a magical item. Somehow, I guess because of my past... I, uh, well I'm pretty exceptional at making stuff. However you'll have to get the items for it before I can craft it." The Replica bit into a burger. "After I finish my meal we can discuss the details." Ruxa took another bite of his meal. His attention then landed on Lenneth again. Lenneth was a pretty handsome fellow. Ruxamon wasn't into the same gender, but if he ever had to settle for a man, it'd be the La Vaes. He was like Aphrodite in a man's body. If not even more beautiful than her. "Lord La Vaes. It 'has' been awhile, why don't we all three share a chat?" The boy looked up to Zeferoth again motioning for him to come sit. "C'mon down and take a seat. From where you're at, the whole town can see you anyways."
Caduceus
Caduceus

Theme:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:57 am

Zeferoth turned to the direction of the screaming seeing the humans pancaking at his mere presance. None of this by itself was new to him, but the circumstances now were much different. He had not come here to start trouble, but it seems that there is trouble where ever he goes. They humans call him a monster. First the ones on the space colony, and now the one ones here. Was that all he was a monster?

"I woke up like this. Though, it might have something to do with the people who were brought together and made me. Literally." So it has to do with ones past? He thought putting a clawed finger to his chin. The one he was talking to then went on about making a devise that would make him look like a normal person. Zeferoth shook his head. It would do no good. Besides, what did have to hide? "C'mon down and take a seat. From where you're at, the whole town can see you anyways."

Zeferoth leaped from the balcony lowering himself with his innate flight abilities giving his power over magnetism and the abundance of metal in the area. He landed softly walking to the table the heartless being sat at and sat across from him. He was aware of the heartless king in the area. He would not forget that presance any time soon. "This was not a problem before." Zeferoth said looking at his own hand.

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:04 pm

The boy didn’t’ seem afraid of the unconventional heartless speaking to him now that was a surprise gathered from the normal reaction that people tended to have against their kin, case and point to just a few seconds ago. Likely Lenny had to pay tribute to that for the kid’s strange signature ranging from familiar to unusually all at once, it made him feel uneased with the air of caution but worried he was still far from.

The most troubling detail came as Ruxa called out Lenny’s title, a mere earth shaking name that only applied to those of the dark and shadows. How in the world did this fellow know of him or even recognized him in such a way? Physical he remained the same minus the monstrous features and his clothing should have thrown some humanity to the guise. Taking the chance he got up after his seat and waked over to greet the two of them, holding his meal in the air and landing it down with him, no sense in hiding any kind of powers now.

“ Have we meet before white hair? Its not often anyone even knows about me in the realm of light much less that name. And you look well Zef, a little more stable now from our last encounter.”  
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Caduceus Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:31 pm

Zeferoth shook his head, as if it would do no good to create a disguise. Well, Ruxa shrugged, he could only help and try but it wasn't like the Dark Replica felt in the mood to change the Heartless's mind anyhow. He was enjoying the luxury of foods other than hearts for the first time in his existence. Meanwhile Lenneth looked up and grabbed his things to come over. "Hmm, maybe there are different models of humanoid heartless. Are you pureblood? Or... Emblem?" The boy said offering up his two-sense. Next he grabbed some fries and watched Lenneth take his spot. Genuine lust was the feeling Ruxa felt around La Vaes... Which was odd, because as Cadmon; he felt no such feelings. Maybe Lenny's aura hadn't affect Cad because children lack a genuine sexual attraction? Ruxa wasn't sure.

"My apologies. You have met me, just not 'this' me. If that makes any sense. I was a kid back then; Cadmon. But I acquired this form after in taking a silver heart. I'm still unsure exactly what it was. But it was definitely some kind of pseudo heart." The boy ate another fry and sipped his drink. "In any case, it's an honor to see you again.... What brought you to the Realm of Light anyways?" If anything could be identifiable, it was the knack for curiosity that Ruxa inherited. The male was always prone to ask questions, a habit that haunted him since his awakening.
Caduceus
Caduceus

Theme:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum