MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Polar Conjuring EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Polar Conjuring EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Polar Conjuring EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Polar Conjuring EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Polar Conjuring EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Polar Conjuring EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Polar Conjuring EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Polar Conjuring EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Polar Conjuring EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Polar Conjuring

2 posters

Go down

Polar Conjuring Empty Polar Conjuring

Post by Ophelia Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:37 am

Hailstorm
Ophelia calls upon a large hailstorm that covers the world to freeze already existing rain or pelt down on the area which eventually covers the field in ice, the temperature is dropped to that of an average hailstorm. The hail pelts down as an average hailstorm would, causing small damage however more of an annoyance/distraction to others if  anything. This storm lasts for thirty five posts however the ice stays varying on weather conditions. The storm is able to be dismissed by Ophelia only.
Once per topic.

Tier One

-The Hailstorm acts as a sixth sense for Ophelia, while it is active she is able to see and feel all that is within the storm without getting overloaded with information or confused.
-While in Hailstorm, enemies are drained 20MP per post, this is given to Ophelia.
-While in Hailstorm, enemies are drained 1GP per post, this is given to Ophelia.
-While in Hailstorm, enemy abilities receive 1 post duration reduction per tier of this skill tree.
-While in Hailstorm, Ophelia's GP and MP pools are unable to be drained from.

Tier Two

-While in hailstorm, enemy spells cost an extra 25 MP per tier
-While in hailstorm, enemy summons/drives cost extra 1GP per tier plus 1
-While in hailstorm, enemy cool downs are extended by 1 post per tier plus 1
-While in hailstorm, Ophelia's cool downs are reduced by 1 per tier plus 1

Tier Three

-All enemy synthesis under the Hailstorm are instantly frozen, then shattered. Cooldown: 7 posts.
-While Hailstorm is active, Ophelia's summons cost 1GP less per tier and gain a moderately high boost to their stats
-While Hailstorm is active, Ophelia's spells cost 25MP less per tier and gain a moderately high boost to their power

Tier Four

-While Hailstorm is active, if someone were to be affected by an effect of the tree, but is to due to an ability or immunity, they instead receive extreme ice damage.
-While hailstorm is active, enemies receive passive severe damage per post, Ophelia absorbs the health lost. If she has full health, it turns into severe damage resistance.

Tier Five

-Limit Break: The Hailstorm is reset. Once this is done the intensity of the storm in the aspect of wind, temperature and hail drop rate is increased severely. As the intensity of the hailstorm has increased, the effects of this skill tree are doubled. Can be used once per topic.

Last edited by Ophelia on Tue May 10, 2016 11:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Ophelia
Ophelia
The Heartless Witch

Back to top Go down

Polar Conjuring Empty Re: Polar Conjuring

Post by Ophelia Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:55 am

Ophelia
Ophelia
The Heartless Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:11 am

BA: You can honestly make this a passive, so that you can just have your LB double the effectiveness of all things and not have to worry about your ST getting shut down.

Tier One:
1st Skill: I think the current meta only allows 10 MP to be siphoned per post, when it's a T1 Skill. Since your skill does work under a conditional, you can bump this to 15 MP

2nd Skill: There was a stipulation about how DP can be drained, however, until I get an answer from GM, I will allow this ability to go untouched.

Tier Two:
Skills 2-4: It is fine to have the 1 per tier increase, but the plus 1 to the addition of each is a bit much. 1 per tier would have it balanced better.

Tier Three:
1st Skill: Now, to have both the weapons and armors of opponents destroyed in one go is a bit much. How about you're able to destroy weapons in one go, but armor has to be done piece-by-piece? That'd be a little bit more fair and you can reduce the cool down to around 6.

Tier Four:
1st Skill: Are you saying that if a person were immune to anything in your skill-tree, they'd receive extreme damage for having said immunity? Just some clarification.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:07 am

BA - I've made this limited so the skills in my tree can generally be higher.

T1
First skill: In conjunction with what is said above is 20mp completely unreasonable?

T2
Skills 2-4: I could have the same skills at tier 2 passively without the storm thing hence the +1.

T3
Skill 1: Well, I have edited it to say synthesis items. Increased cooldown to 10 posts too. I've seen instant weapon destruction in other trees as a tier 1 skill so I thought this would be okay?

T4:
Correct.
Ophelia
Ophelia
The Heartless Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:03 am

BA: If you're going to do it like that, then I can give you some extra leeway with the tree.

T1:
After mulling it over, no, it wouldn't be too much considering the condition you'd be putting yourself in.

T2:
Same as the above, because of the conditional, this is fine.

T3:
Yeah, I checked out other trees with that, to be honest, you can get away with weapons and armor, while also giving yourself a lower cool down to be honest. This is also because you're using a tier 3 slot for it, so yeah, sorry for making you re-edit.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:18 pm

edited Smile

Ophelia
Ophelia
The Heartless Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:43 am