MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Nevada EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Nevada EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Nevada EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Nevada EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Nevada EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Nevada EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Nevada EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Nevada EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Nevada EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Nevada

2 posters

Go down

Nevada Empty Nevada

Post by Iowa Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Nevada Commis10

BASIC INFO

Nevada is my angel, a symbiotic Nobody, with a proficiency in Nothingness and Time.

He was born 11 years ago, when I became a Nobody, and is similar in size to the average guardian.

Behavior

Nevada is patient, pragmatic, and -- most importantly -- obedient. A fitting extension of myself, he is needlessly defiant to those who attempt to control or barter with him. Had we not shared the same will, I'm unsure if I could tame him myself.

Apathetic in most situations, he needs not concern himself with anything other than opposition. He has little sense of justice, only self interest. And while he may not always agree with what I do, as long as does not prove against his desires, he silently complies.

He has been known to show attitude otherwise, but I find his resolve endearing.  

History

Nevada is a manifestation of my will. Eleven years ago, when I became a god, he was the first angel I encountered. To my surprise, he was an intuitive extension of myself, leading me to find the answers of my circumstance. He led me to others -- dusks, samurais, dragoons, and the like -- introducing me to concepts of nothing and creation derived from it.

As my guardian, we've spent years growing and developing, gaining favor amongst those in between. If murmurs of my existence were to travel, his name would soon follow.
Iowa
Iowa

Directory : »

Back to top Go down

Nevada Empty Re: Nevada

Post by Faye Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:22 pm

Approved.
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum