MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Lacy Young EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Lacy Young EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Lacy Young EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Lacy Young EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Lacy Young EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Lacy Young EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Lacy Young EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Lacy Young EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Lacy Young EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Lacy Young

2 posters

Go down

Lacy Young Empty Lacy Young

Post by Lacy Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Name: Lacy Young
Personality: Lacy has a tendency toward excitement. She initially seems to be laid back and crude, but those who talk to her for an extended period of time can sense a more sinister and sadistic side of her. Whenever she’s in any sort of situation where there’s fighting involved, she enjoys raising the stakes, bringing out the natural gambler in her.
Race: Pureblood Psuedo-Heartless

Appearance: The most notable feature of her is her short blonde hair and golden eyes. Though most of her hair tends to be hidden beneath a black wide rimmed hat, her bangs can clearly be seen from underneath. She wears a blue button down shirt with a leather vest worn over it. She wears a pair of leather boots with the top portion covered by well worn denim jeans.

Primary Elements
1.) Darkness
2.) Magnet
3.) Space

History:

Lacy Young was born and raised in a distant world. It was a lawless place, where the decisions were made by the people with the fastest draw. Lacy learned this at a young age, and developed her experience at the age where she could hold a gun in her hand. Though quickdraws were satisfying to her, she spent a good deal of her free time gambling in bars.

One rather uneventful day, when the clock struck twelve, the batwing doors swung open at Lacy’s favorite bar and let in a tall man dressed in a long dark jacket. Everything about him was dark for that matter, from his jet black hair, his sense of clothing, and even his golden eyes had a dark aura to them. His footsteps echoed in the dead silent bar as he walked to Lacy’s table, taking a seat without any words. After several moments of them simply staring at each other, the girl finally broke the silence and asked what he wanted. The man seemed to be waiting for that as he reached into his jacket and pulled out a slip of paper and slid it toward her.

On the paper was a contract, written in calligraphic style in black ink. It entailed an exchange of her services she will be granted a significant amount of power, although it didn’t entirely describe this ‘power’ in detail. At the bottom of the paper was a small ‘x’ beside a signature line. He said no words, but none were needed. Lacy, while surprised, gave a laugh and pushed the contract back to him.

I don’t know what you really gettin’ at here, but I gotta admit you got some guts comin’ over here like that and puttin’ a paper like that on the table. But I ain’t gonna sign this just yet ‘cause that ain’t how I work. We’re gonna make this like one of them stories I hear round the campfire.

She got up gesturing him to follow her to the bar and ordered two whiskeys for her and the stranger. After the bartender filled two glasses, Lucy pushed one of them toward the man and held up the other.

I’ll pick the drinks and we’ll knock ‘em back. You match me shot for shot and I’ll sign that piece of paper faster than a shotgun wedding. If I win: you take that paper there, shove it, and get out of town.

The two of them drank until the sun set and high into Dusk. In the end, however, Lacy ended up outmatched, and unconscious. When she awoke, she was in a dimly lit room. The floor beneath her was carpeted and in front of her was a fine crafted oak desk, with the man from the night before sitting behind it. He called her over, gesturing for her to sit in the chair opposite of him of which Lacy swore was not there before he mentioned it. Nonetheless, she obliged before the man finally introduced himself as Albus. He detailed the terms of their agreement, saying that she will be assigned a number of tasks from him, all of them to be completed on a time he designates. However, in exchange for her services, she will be granted a power that will doubtlessly help her in completing the said tasks. He called this power the Heartless, a power he wields himself and proclaims that he is very proficient with. Lacy was hesitant at first, but soon admitted that she lost the bet fair and square. Albus once again laid the contract before her, giving her a pen that she used to sign it.

Lacy was then turned willingly into a Heartless and given a small amount of time by Albus to regain her human appearance before he began giving her assignments.

Other Notes: Lacy always carries a pack of 52 cards in her back pocket. They have no special properties, she just likes playing cards.
Lacy
Lacy

Directory : The Wanderer's Pocketbook

Back to top Go down

Lacy Young Empty Re: Lacy Young

Post by Harlow Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:00 am

Approved.
Harlow
Harlow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum