MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Till Sunday EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Till Sunday EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Till Sunday EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Till Sunday EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Till Sunday EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Till Sunday EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Till Sunday EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Till Sunday EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Till Sunday EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Till Sunday

Go down

Till Sunday Empty Till Sunday

Post by Game Master Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:12 pm

He stood staring at the computer screen, contemplating who to tell. His fingers hovered above the keys on his keyboard, sweat on his brow, his pants tight and his boyhood (for it was small) throbbing within his pantaloons. There was only one person he could tell. One person that he could trust with this task. There could only be one. One dark, brooding lord on his throne. One person who ruled them all, one person who found them, one person to inform them all and in the knowledge drown them.

His skype tabbed to the contact named Blue, and he began to type. The sentence took an eternity to write, the sweat from his brow dripping down his back, resting betwixt his ample cheeks. With the final stroke of his finger, the conversation began.

Destiny wrote:[1:00:53 PM] Sun Tzu, King of Footstools: Can you do me a favir? Leaving soon to go camping and would like if someone posted for me. Gone til sunday
[1:01:05 PM] Blue: K
[1:01:20 PM] Sun Tzu, King of Footstools: Thx bb

And it was done. The young man lifted himself from the seat and headed to his shower, hand gripping his genitalia. He had accomplished his mission, and with his goal satisfied he meant to sate another need he had recently acquired, for Blue's presence was mightily arousing, his musk decadent and oppressive so much that it reached through skype and wrapped its hands around his throat, gently massaging the muscles when suddenly, it squeezed. He coughed from the power of the metaphor.

He was under the influence of a drug. A drug with the street name... Blue.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down