MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Pick-Me-UP EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Pick-Me-UP EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Pick-Me-UP EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Pick-Me-UP EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Pick-Me-UP EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Pick-Me-UP EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Pick-Me-UP EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Pick-Me-UP EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Pick-Me-UP EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Pick-Me-UP

2 posters

Go down

Pick-Me-UP Empty Pick-Me-UP

Post by Alexander Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:13 pm

Name: Pick-Me-UP
Type: Potion
Size: Small
Alignment: N/E
Enchants / Abilities: This potion is one that Alexander created in order to help himself get more done. As the duties of being a sovereign might become more demanding, he has foreseen a way to cope. This potion reduces stress and strain, allowing a person to do more with less. Taking this potion decreases all active cool downs at that time by 10 posts. If another potion is used while an ability that this has already been used on is still cooling down, it stacks. However, if this is done, the next cool down period for the abilities in question is doubled. Moreover, the user becomes tired, ill, and unable to concentrate well. The time it takes for them to react to something greatly increases, while they find it much more difficult to balance than normal. Casting spells becomes somewhat more difficult.
Notable Information: Alexander carries four small vials of these where-ever he goes in a pouch.

Last edited by Alexander on Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Pick-Me-UP Empty Re: Pick-Me-UP

Post by Veara Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:46 pm

MAG is your knowledge so I don't believe that would suffice side that never moves I would suggest changing it to your agility since it would fit with the becoming jittery and losing focus
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:44 pm

I had originally meant it to be something along the lines of, since magic does require concentration it limits what a person can do in that respect, by preventing them from using their more complex spells. Although, I could instead use it to influence agility if you wish.

Alternatively, rather than just influencing agility, can I use it to compromise reaction time, balance, and mental acuity? Basically they would be reacting slower, it would become more difficult for them to balance, and their mind would be unfocused. It wouldn't necessarily force them to behave as a lower tier, but it would provide justification for some of their capabilities being compromised if they choose to do that.

Thinking back, I shouldn't have tried the tier reduction because its far too strict and assumes everybody reacts to this in the same way.
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:37 pm

I'll allow the compromise instead of agility however magic regardless is a no go simply because

Also looking back you couldn't do a tier drop since that's not allowed anymore apologies forgot about that
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:45 pm

Edited
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:19 pm