MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Reciprocity EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Reciprocity EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Reciprocity EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Reciprocity EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Reciprocity EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Reciprocity EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Reciprocity EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Reciprocity EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Reciprocity EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Reciprocity

2 posters

Go down

Reciprocity Empty Reciprocity

Post by Jacob Bertrand Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:01 pm

Reciprocity: Anytime Jacob uses a skill, ability, or synth item he gains a stack of Reciprocity. Upon reaching 5 stacks of Reciprocity, all of Jacob’s Cool Downs are reduced by 1 post and 1 charge is restored on all of his synth items. Reciprocity stacks can only be gained once per post.
Base Ability Cool Down: N/A

Tier One
Intelli-Vision I: Jacob is capable of identifying any visible person’s elemental affinities and Species on sight.
Temporal Physicist: Jacobs Time element abilities cost 10 less MP per character tier.
Area Dilation: Jacob’s AoE abilities last for 1 Post x [his Character Tier] longer
Proficiency: Jacob’s MAX MP is increased by 20MP per character tier
Backstep: Jacob’s Time element abilities can strip 1 buff of his choosing off the opponent. CD: 3 posts.

Last edited by Jacob Bertrand on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacob Bertrand
Jacob Bertrand

Back to top Go down

Reciprocity Empty Re: Reciprocity

Post by Game Master Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:20 pm

For the Base Ability: please change is so that instead of all your cool downs being reduced to 1 post, they are reduced by one post.

For temporal physicist, currently the most we'll let a person reduce their magic cost is by half. Tier Five would let you do this immediately. As such, even though it is specialized to one element, I can't give you a quarter cost reduction at Tier One. What I would recommend for this skill instead is that you word it as follows: For every character tier, the cost of using Time Magic is reduced by 10 MP. So by character tier five, your time spells all cost 50MP less due to a Tier One ability. The only exception would be if the spell cost less than 100 MP, it could not be reduced to less than half of its cost. If you would prefer, I can show you some other skill trees that magic users have, and you can derive cost reduction ideas from them. If you so wish, I'll send them to you in a Private Message for you to review at your leisure.

For Proficiency, 25MP per tier would be tier two. At tier one, it is currently only twenty. You can keep this skill and change the amount to twenty, or you can replace it with something else.

For Haste, this ability would be tier two as well. Unfortunately, no scaling equivalent exists for for DP like it would for MP. You could at this tier instead increase your DP cap by one, or you can replace it with something else.

If you need reference for a time-based skill tree, I will what else I can find for you to look at! I only know of one off the top of my head, however.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Bertrand Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Alrighty, edited
Jacob Bertrand
Jacob Bertrand

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:21 pm