MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
zdynasty's diary EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
zdynasty's diary EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
zdynasty's diary EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
zdynasty's diary EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
zdynasty's diary EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
zdynasty's diary EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
zdynasty's diary EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
zdynasty's diary EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
zdynasty's diary EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

zdynasty's diary

Go down

zdynasty's diary Empty zdynasty's diary

Post by Efeu Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:24 pm

sept. 11 15

hello new friend you'll keep secrets right? really? good okay who ever is reading this hey this is my blue diary and this is well what happens when people do not see me which has been the case for a while I just dont know I just have not been out of the cave lately because its my home and I just have not feeled like it it just makes me feel safe on another note Stella is getting bigger around the belly and she does not have the inegery she use to I think she needs more exesise so a vowed to her that starting tomorrow I will take better care of her and give her exesise Yeah that will also keep me someone that has a personality anways its late so im going to go to bed see you tomorrow diary

Efeu

Back to top Go down

zdynasty's diary Empty Re: zdynasty's diary

Post by Efeu Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:12 pm

sept. 12

wow 2:47 already? I thought...ugh so I was out side with stella but she tired herself out faster than I thought but anyways I was thinking oh great my pen died good thing I have more than one pen anyways I think stella is okay just I was not taking care of her and me I'm fine just a little cough that and Stella made me mad by chewing up my notes oh yeah have notes about my thoughts I would write what they say but I wont see the notes anytime soon I need more notes soon though They help me when I freak out When I'm alone I am scared of the future and it seems to happen more and more anyways this pen is also dieing I used it a lot before this because Coloring things is fun all my pens are at the end of there life so I'll see you tomorrow diary hopefully I will have better pens next time

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:52 am

sept. 13 (1)
I found more pens under the cushions I normally put things under the cushions and forget about them so im using the  gray one anyways I did not sleep at all its 5 in the pucking morning its really cold IN THE FOREST WHY IS IT SO COLD its like you lived in a place that snowed a lot... I guess I should start working on the new notes...See you in a bit diary

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:03 pm

oct 8
A month a freaking month alright diary I have explaining to do now I told myself its because i dont have time but I know why its the fucking freaking dog that little sun of a...yeah you get it diary its Stella and I curesed...dangit pen why dont you erase Anyways Stella is acting like a puppy again and I dont know how to rase her the person who did is gone now so yeah im going to probably lose my mind...alright thats not true She has made me really mad almost everyday now So to rap it up that Freaking dog and me are not getting along well

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:51 pm

oct 10
Why why why why why do people hate me is it because im not human or is it because I have not significants in this world or is it because we are just a tiny spec in the universe that cant do shit to make a difference in this universe and im just a kid who cant even do shit in any of the worlds im glad I got that off my shoulders good thing no one will read this...hopefully

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:09 pm

oct 17
So in these worlds the date dont exist I dont think the one that we use on my planet that planets time is the one I use on my diary thats why I have dates and I dont think there is even days I have never been bothered to ask though and Stella I guess I should keep updated on She...Ugh never mind

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:43 pm

oct 19
not true Stella says not true it is true it is it fucking is why dont people understand it no one cares about me people keep saying its not true tell me that when you are me

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:51 pm

november 15

Is it just me or does time seem to get slower the more we live it and how humans seem to drift away from things the more and more they use it and is it just me or is life like a tree the more it grows or age in this case the harder it is to maintain and is it just me or sometimes you just want to change or leave something but something just makes you come back or makes you not want to change and if you do stop or stay away the more and more your not you like that was essential to your personality and every minute of your life you get older and we selabrate in years but one day we can say umm... maybe I should mature to day or umm...maybe I should listen today or something like that and the more and more you hold a grudge the more and more it gets worse and how the more me and you and us do things and look back on it wishing we did not do that maybe we should just stop for a second and think and if we are not doing something smart make it and be glad you did that anyways the more you wish you did not do it your not taking into account that you learned something from it and you can always learn from it you just have to

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down