MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph)

2 posters

Go down

Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph) Empty Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph)

Post by Hugh Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Chosen: Hugh has been chosen by a Keyblade, 'Hero's Triumph'.

"Hey, actually, I'll do my own introductions from now on. Thanks."

W-... Um, alright.

Tier One

Summonable Weapon - "I can make it come and go."
Nothing Stays Locked - "Nobody's safe is safe. Also, this key can also find the heart of a world like a heartless can. Disgusting."

1st Skill
Code of Honor - Hugh cannot attack an unarmed opponent. Hugh gains a moderate strength bonus.

2nd Skill
Code of Honor - Hugh cannot attack a downed opponent. Hugh gains a moderate strength bonus.

3rd Skill
Code of Honor - Hugh cannot attack an unready opponent. Hugh gains a moderate strength bonus.

Tier Two

Element Imbued and Effect
Nothingness || As long as Hugh follows the Code of Honor, he gains a moderate strength boost whilst holding Hero's Triumph. Breaking the Code of Honor dispels the Keyblade for the remainder of the topic. Not wielding Hero's Triumph removes all of the restrictions and bonuses the Code of Honor Skill Tree gifts.

1st Skill
Code of Honor - Hugh cannot use magic unless an opponent uses magic against him, first. When following this rule, his spells and abilities deal moderate additional Nothingness damage.

2nd Skill
Code of Honor - Hugh cannot fight an opponent that is outnumbered. When following this rule, Hugh's summons gain a moderate boost to all statistics when called. If for any reason an opponent becomes outnumbered, Hugh must either stop fighting, dispel enough summons to even the odds, or have his Keyblade dispelled.

3rd Skill
Code of Honor - Hugh cannot attack at an opponent's flank. Hugh gains a moderate endurance bonus.

Tier Three

Keyblade Transformation
Triquetra || The weapon elongates and becomes lance-like, gaining a supernatural coating that causes the blade to do a moderate amount of additional damage to an opponent for each positive or negative magical effect currently acting on them. If Hugh breaks the Code of Honor, he looses all of his remaining MP and DP (even when not in Triquetra).

1st Skill
Code of Honor - Hugh cannot slay an opponent who does not appear to have the intent to do the same. Hugh gains a moderate strength boost.

2nd
Code of Honor - Hugh cannot run from combat. Hugh gains a moderate speed boost.

3rd Skill
Code of Honor - Hugh cannot attack an opponent forced to fight, or one disabled. Hugh gains a moderate strength boost.

Tier Four

Keyblade Waverider
Dark Horse || A glider of the fastest possible speed, able to transport the user to any part of the world he inhabits in mere moments.

1st Skill
Reward for Honor - Hugh gains a moderate agility boost.

2nd Skill
Reward for Honor - Hugh gains a moderate speed boost.

Tier Five

Keyblade Final Transformation
Rone's Blade || A Keyblade capable of cutting through the strongest defense through chivalrous combat, it exudes an aura of pride and virtue. While in this form, Hugh gains a moderate strength, endurance, and speed boost, but looses the effects of Triquetra (if that was his previous form).

1st Skill
Rone - Hugh's Keyblade is able to slice through magic as if it were physical versus its magical composition. This ability allows him to strike through barriers, spells, and constructs much more easily, based off his Strength stat versus his opponent's Magical Affinity. This also allows him to hit intangible opponents. While following the Code of Honor, all of Hugh's cooldowns are reduced by two (2) to a minimum of one (1).

Last edited by Hugh on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 6 times in total
Hugh
Hugh
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph) Empty Re: Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph)

Post by Game Master Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:45 pm

Very, very interesting.

The elemental effect can grant you moderate strength, but not severe.

As for the rest of the tree... I'm excited and wary, so I suppose we'll see how it works out. As I've stated, it looks very, very interesting.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph) Empty Re: Code of Honor Skill-Tree (Hero's Triumph)

Post by Hugh Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:49 pm

I appreciate the interest, it took me a while to figure out how I wanted to do everything. The fruits of my efforts seem promising and I hope they provide and interesting component in the universe.

Edited to your specifications.

EDIT: Edited the final transformation so that it was not purely aesthetic.
Hugh
Hugh
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:10 pm

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugh Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:41 pm

Edited in the ability to detect a world's heart in "Nothing Stays Locked".
Hugh
Hugh
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Approved

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down