MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
To Turn Back Time (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
To Turn Back Time (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
To Turn Back Time (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
To Turn Back Time (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
To Turn Back Time (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
To Turn Back Time (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
To Turn Back Time (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
To Turn Back Time (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
To Turn Back Time (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

To Turn Back Time (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To Turn Back Time (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: To Turn Back Time (Open)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:04 am

Away to a remote staircase she was led. Along the way her jokes rousing a good response or two before Tyler would switch to more personal address. So many questions. Where to even start. Damn curiosity. There was a hesitation in the wolf as she was given permission to ask what she felt appropriate. Eventually leading to her asking the first thing that came to mind. After that it was merely a process of elimination through standard Q&A between mutual friends. "Suppose first things first, that Kia I interacted with tonight. Judging from first impression alone, it is safe to assume she is not the one from our timeline, correct?" As it was clear this was the Tyler she had once known and come to trust, there was really no point in hiding much of her knowledge from him now. She could say things with a little more ease but still practice a little restraint in places as necessary. "Assuming that I am right in that answer. Then she clearly did not come here with you. Which begs me to wonder how you've found yourself here at all. I was almost certain that I was the only one from the alternate timeline." When speaking about the subject there was a subtle sense of relief being projected through her words. If Tyler was observant enough he might have been able to catch it. Inside she was warming up the concept that she would not be completely alone in this universe after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:20 pm

Before Kia could even make a move, she suddenly felt paralyzed. What was this, she pursed her lips and tried to move her whole body. After moments of straining, she looked into the small woman's eyes. "Can you please let me go? I just want to go home.." She said through clenched teeth, hoping that the girl would understand. Kia would also understand that she spilled a drink on the girl so of course she wouldn't let her go! Hopefully, the woman or girl had a change of heart?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:41 pm

When the other girl begged her to let her go, Alice smiled softly and waved her hand, dispelling the spell she had casted on the woman. Alright. You are free to go madam. Just, I would like to remind you to please not draw a weapon at a peaceful gathering again. Alice said as a portal opened around her and she vanished.

Yes, you would be correct to assume that she is not of our timeline. She is somehow of this timeline, and I will not question it. I am very grateful for the chance to start over with her. And as for how I got here..lets just say time and space became less rare of elements to wield..I found someone of immense power who wielded them in tandem, and beat them until they flung me through time and space...I ended up here. He said as he shrugged. It was really simple enough in his mind. However, he did catch the relief in her voice, and noted it for later. He would let her continue to ask questions for now...
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:06 pm

As the woman brung down the barrier, Kia fell at her feet as she disappeared using her portal once more. Kia groaned and stood up, she dusted off her armor and turned around to see if the Saikou guy was still there... "Why in the world am I looking for him?" She asked no one in particular, seeing that he was gone she decided to go too since looking for him was oit of the question since she was mad at him. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair as she walked to the Gummi ship she had arrived in, maybe she would see him again? Oh, why did it matter!? She opened the Gummi ship door and sat in the passenger's seat groaning at the ceiling above. "Oh, why are men dicks!?" And with that, she flew away back to Castle of Dreams.

(Topic left)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:43 am

"Hell of a way to go about dimensional travel." Axis responded in quick succession. Her lips would do their best to keep up with the flow of conversation while her mind processed each bit of information being passed back and forth with precise attention. "Something has been bothering me since my return. A detail that escapes at every turn and taunts me from an unreachable ledge. Why did we end up here? Infinite possibilities in the cosmos and it returns us to this realm. Why?" Though Tyler's purpose did seem a little more obvious in relation to Kia's presence. She still felt obligated to ask. Perhaps talking about it would aid her in determining her own purpose in this time and place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:01 pm

The question that the lord of radiant garden posed for him was a very interesting one indeed. That is quite the quandary, isn't it? We could easily have ended up in a realm without magic, or a realm with less powerful magics than what exist here, or even in a realm where there is only one world that is inhabitable..and yet, here we are again. In this universe, with these worlds. I set out for a retry at life, and that seems to have led me here..but I also doubt that it is the only reason. After all, someone has gone around and slaughtered the world leaders. I doubt that us being here now would have been coincidence. Though..the rules seem to have changed. World Leaders are..much more important to the worlds now. I'm certain that you've noticed. The thrum of power that you feel while in your world? The strange sixth sense of vague emotion? I think..the world leaders here are chosen by the heart of their world. I could be wrong, I could be right. Its just a theory at this point. My full theory however..maybe the worlds called out to us? After all, they have been put under massive trauma. Perhaps the hearts collectively used their power to draw compatible beings towards them? Maybe that is why we were drawn back here. He said, his vocabulary seeming to immediately expand once he was alone with Axis. It was strange really, to see someone so young exhibit a vocabulary more complex than usual. And understand it as well? Nearly unheard of. There was certainly more to this boy than most would realize.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:05 pm

To be called forth by the core of a world. Wouldn't that be something if it held truth. To reflect back on the uncontrolled chaos that ravaged the worlds of late. In a way, Tyler's theory made sense. So far each person called to an active duty of servitude was of their own timeline thus far. Perhaps it was the same with the other worlds as well. Maybe just maybe there was more of them out there. Driven from the madness of their old homes. Seasoned and well versed in trauma that the worlds here felt they were needed to sway the tide of that bloodshed in a universe where they had more on their side this time around. If that were the case then it begged to wonder just how many more of their own people were brought here. How many of their friends, family, allies, and enemies had been granted the same chip of unexpected fate. All these strange coincidences, all the familiarity every time she'd see a new face. This place was trying to make her open her eyes and realize the potential. Was she over analyzing everything again?

Every answer Tyler responded with made her think harder on everything up to this point. Then again that's all she ever did since returning. Deep within the circuits and information she sat a hermit and yet not completely disconnected from society. Just left to her own devices where day in and day out she could amuse herself in study and theory. The case of all work and no play. Thus the excitement when change arrived on her doorstep in the form of a part invitation. One of these days she was going to burn herself out but until then she couldn't stop the way her mind approached situations. Grasping on every tiny detail, important or otherwise, until she was left with more questions than answers. Each and every time without fail.

More hesitation made itself present as Axis tried to continue from Tyler's last input. Inside something was brewing. Like a light that fought to flick and shine. In this case it was a feeling deep within her loins. A sensation that set her nerves to tense slightly as she took in his theory over silence. "If your theory is correct then it might be safe to assume that there are others out there as well. People from our own time who have been called to serve in this hour of desperation. Just how many though is uncertain." As she spoke her stomach would grow unease. The feeling from before overtaking what it could to make her uncomfortable. "I will confide in you Tyler. Ever since arriving there has been nothing short of constant familiarity with people I have met. I did assume at first that it might have been side effects of having my heart returned to me after so long. Emotions settling themselves in again. Sentimental conditions returning and what not. Though the more I explored the more it became too repetitive to be just mere coincidence. Like tonight for instance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:23 pm

When Axis explained that she had been in a similar situation as he was, Tyler smiled at her. Then you feel it too. The sense that there are others here. I feel it, but it is fuzzy around certain people..certain events. But others..they are as clear as when I first met them, or first experienced the event. However, the feelings remain. I won't proclaim to know how the heart works..but I feel that these feelings have something to do with the connections we have with the other versions of the people here. He said as he looked out at the party. Certain individuals we will never forget. Even now, having been thrown into a universe where, by all rights, neither of us have a right to exist in, I will never forget my family. But..I also will not forget the pain and fear that I have experienced..maybe that's why this world chose me. Fear and Terror are old friends of mine by now. He mused before turning his head to look at Axis again. Axis..the two of us may not be the only ones from the original timeline..but even so. It must remain as close a secret as possible. The powers that be have brought us here for a reason, and I doubt that they would appreciate a blending of the worlds. He said as his eyes went from blue to green..his original eye color.

And thats besides the point that this whole freaking universe has done weird things to me. Every personality change I've ever had has been blurred into one FREAKING PERSON. he said in a much lighter voice than his current one. He closed his eyes and sighed, opening them again, the irises turned back to blue. Sorry...a side effect of the travel..occasionally certain versions of myself from my lifetime get a chance to speak up. He said softly. At any rate...we both have quite a bit of research ahead of us if we wish to figure this out. I would like to combine our efforts. A sharing of resources, if you will. He said as he turned completely to face her. I'll just get straight to it. Whoever..or whatever went around killing the previous leaders is still out there. And on top of that, we have the quandary of why we are here. I think an alliance of our worlds would be mutually beneficial, especially considering we could work together on figuring out the why of our existence here. However, I will admit, I am still very much uncertain of how much pull I have over the people. They may not accept me creating an alliance on my own. Normally, I would express caution before doing this. But..safety has always lain in numbers. He said simply before falling silent again, waiting to see her reactions.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:39 pm

Though it was brief and gone within a sentence. Axis took a peculiar interest in the personality split that conflicted within Tyler's being. It made her reminisce, with venom mind you, about days when she had been locked into a similar predicament. Voices echoing back and forth through her head during all hours of the day. Each speaking from their own intentions and point of views. All persistent and unwilling to yield to one another. One an abomination and the other a misled child. She had Simon to thank for dispelling them. Praise him wherever he was at this moment.

Before she could spare a sentiment to her lost partner a sudden rush of unease swept through her body. This turning her from the idea and back to Tyler. It seemed that he too had the same intention. That in this time of frequent destruction they had to band together in numbers. To assure safety and security for all. Such a perfect segue she had hoped to do herself. Now there was no need.

A clawed hand reached into one of the pockets belonging to her torn pants. From it she pulled a small rectangular device. In an instance she tossed it in Tyler's direction with a call; "Heads up." A little something she had preemptively prepared for a more formal visitation though she had brought with her just in case an opportunity knocked. Which it had in this case. "Funny you should such a thing. You and I think alike on such a matter. The worlds should be more unified to assure a better state of security. To be able to support each other when needed against the threat that hunts us all. For the sake of our people." Axis would point to the device she had passed off to him as she continued to explain. "In that respect I have already begun preparations of my own. As you can see of course." She waited to see if he would inquire about what exactly she had given him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:27 pm

As soon as she threw the device, Tyler snatched it out of the air. Thank god he had finally become less clumsy. He chuckled as he listened to her play her own hand. He held it up in front of his face, a decent length away obviously. And what he found was that it was, ironically, shaped more like a keyhole than a rectangle. It had a single silver button on it...and it looked a lot like a flash drive.

I doubt your precautions would just be a simple flash drive..so, after we move to more private quarters, care to explain what exactly this is? he asked as he pocketed the flash drive, a corridor of what appeared to be darkness, outlined in lightning appeared behind him. He then gestured for Axis to follow as he stepped into it. They would end up inside the manor on the other side of the town square, and when she entered, she would find him sitting in what looked like an electric chair..granted the clasps were all open, and there was a table, seemingly made of human bones, and another chair, that appeared to have a guillotine for its back in front of his own chair. It was where they would discuss the alliance he had planned.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:20 pm

"Of course." Axis replied watching as Tyler examined the mechanism. Oh if he only knew the full extents of which he held in his hands. Quite a few weeks of solid concentration and even more so to produce the desired result. A connection that would help band them together in a time of need. When prompted she did follow close behind through the static charge of corridor she assumed was his version of a portal. Something she had yet to regain from her past experience. If such was even possible. This universe had been rather cruel in it's method of restoring her power. Upon arrival, outright stripping her of most if not close to all that she had been able to perform. A temporary disadvantage she did well to not let slip into the knowledge of the general public. Gods forbid that outcome.

On the other end she was greeted with a scene that was far from unexpected. With the exception of an electric chair which became understandable given the nature of it's new leadership. The perks of such a job description. Clearly some could afford such leisure as they felt appropriate. The other chair that remained though interesting in it's craft struck a look from the wolven women before she slowly sat upon it. "Trying to tell me something with the decor are you?" She teased before returning to matters.

"That which you hold is not what you think. A flash drive is for storage. No, what I have given you is a beacon of hope. By which I mean it is a transport key." Now came the part she had been hoping for. A display of careful planning. That all this time she hadn't hidden herself away but instead aimed towards the safety of all people. "In an act of forging an alliance I have brought an offer to the table as I assumed would be necessary. A trade if you will. That device is my conditions as well as my offer." Axis would ease off her words to allow him time to register the information and ask questions should he have any. If not she would proceed to the more intricate details of how the device served him and the functions it provided. Technology. Always a fun time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:00 pm

The moment she told him that he held a transport device, he was able to put two and two together. He had been to the datascape before..he knew what would happen should this device be activated. So..If I understand the workings of the datascape correctly..then this device is capable of transporting me there, is it not? He asked as he placed it down on the table before him. Knowing her, she likely had made it to where it worked both ways. From the observations he had personally made from her upon making the remnants of hope in an attempt to protect people. She was nothing if not prepared. And, if it works that way..then logic would dictate that it could pull you from the datascape if absolutely necessary? He said, clearly theorizing at this point. He was much smarter than he was before. He had seen quite a bit..but there were clearly still things to be seen.

However, at the moment, that did not matter. He was attempting to create an alliance. He was focused on this. He looked down to the keyhole shaped object, and then back to his friend. He smiled a fanged smile. He knew she would likely be surprised by his sudden insight into a topic he had no right to be attuned to. He had done some level of research in the time he was here. He was no fool.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:45 am

Clever man. It seemed the years had been kind to him in respects to knowledge and understanding. A fine addition to his position as a person. One she could respect. His maturity of the situation was appreciated if anything. Still his assumptions of the Datascape did puzzle her for a good moment or two though she could not say she was surprised. As a leader no doubt he did his research. That or he was good at guessing things from a quick perspective. Either way he hadn't been wrong. "All correct." Axis would give a nod as he spoke. "Though it by no means grants you free access on a whim. If any danger should threaten Halloween Town press the center button on the device. A signal will be transmitted to the system. At which point I will arrive to aid you. In similar fashion should anything arise in the Datascape. I will send the signal and have you transported there."

A shift of weight as she crossed her right leg over her left. Arms still crossed as she progressed the conversation from explanation to terms and conditions. "By granting you this I expect fair trade. Equal support between our worlds. Should that fairness be compromised I retain full rights to revoke the alliance outright and any support the Datascape could offer in a time of need. Your device will be completely shutdown." Such obligations expected of him came out strong in tone but not insulting by any means. By doing so she merely wanted to emphasize the importance of what he was about to agree to. When it came to the Datascape and the safety within she was in no mood for nonsense.

"Now I'm not completely heartless either. Should the device be shutdown due to wrongful judgement. You can approach me with reason. Should the reason be valid I may feel appropriate to reinstate the terms of the alliance. With that said, are these conditions acceptable?" Axis raised a hand outward towards the Pumpkin King in symbolism of a handshake that would confirm his agreement. A bit outdated but a nice touch still to this day. Once he agreed she would listen to the counter-conditions that he no doubt had prepared to match her with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:33 pm

A solid set of terms. He could agree to them. The young man saw the importance of each individual term, and understood where Axis was coming from with this proposal. So, as she held her hand out to shake, he took it, giving a solid, firm shake before letting go and leaning back in his chair. Your terms cover nearly all the needed bases, Miss Genesis. However, I will require a few extra terms of my own. Nothing too major. I simply need a computer installed in here, one that is strictly for the transmission back and forth of information, and secondly, I need some way to receive weaponry and armor from your end. My own forces are struggling to provide the necessary arms and armor, So I must find some way to augment their stores, that way we are capable of defending ourselves when the time should come.

He explained simply and politely, in a strong tone of voice. He then leaned in ever so slightly, his arms resting on the edge of the table. Now, in return for these things, I am willing to offer you something I know you deem quite valuable: Information. I will personally take you to the archives, which holds every bit of information on this world. Obviously, the depths are still going to be classified..but you will be allowed access to both the records from the point I arrived onward, and the maps for every world that is connected to this one. There are seven worlds in total. He said as he smiled, holding a hand out towards her as well. Do we have an agreement? This was going to be quite the successful alliance, all things considering. He was more than strong enough to help defend her world, and she was more than technically savvy enough to supply him with the supplies he so desperately needed.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:31 am

A computer terminal in Halloween Town. Should have figured. When it came to the advancements of the Datascape society, more often than not there was always a person or two on the outside that wanted a piece of the lifestyle. Which who could blame them in any way. To have access to the digital realm at the palm of their fingertips. A literal infinite world of technology, innovation, and information. Such a place must of resembled an odd paradise to most out here. Even so there was a problem they all seemed to overlook in such an ideal fantasy. Most worlds were not ready for that kind of advancement. Sure, with the addition of a direct bridge between most them and her own there were major benefits to be had. At the same time she particularly was not one to shirk the laws of reality that were different from one world's culture to the next.

People were ignorant to that. To just plop a piece of advanced technology in a place it didn't belong. That would upset the balance of most worlds greatly. Maybe not as strong at first but over a progression of time it would make an impact. Such an impact that most were not ready for and nor were the people they led. Though she admired his enthusiasm she would be hard pressed to outright agree to such a term even with the offer of information being driven as a means to tempt her. "I understand that it would be beneficial to have a terminal in place for communication. However, I unlike others, know that the implementation of technology into foreign lands is dangerous at best. It unsettles natural parameters of worlds that should otherwise be left untouched. Surely you can see where I'm coming. The order of a world should be first and foremost of importance. By asking what your asking your taking the risk of unbalancing this place should the technology be used inappropriately. Which I will not allow at my expense. I have more respect than that." As much trust as there was between them Axis would drive her point home with such a loaded request.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:57 pm

When she said she would not install a computer into the mansion for fear of bringing chaos onto the world eventually, Tyler simply nodded, his smile turning into a straight face. She had a point. Alright. You do bring up a very solid argument against that term. Strike that from the record. However, if you need access to the aforementioned information, its at your disposal. Think of it as my apology for being so brash. I was simply hoping to have a dedicated line of information between us. However..I will not falter on the arms and armor request. My people are only capable of so much. He said simply. He understood her concern, and it was very valid. He could compromise on that term as it stood, but the weapons and armor were desperately needed. It didn't matter what it looked like, as long as they had guns and plenty of pointy steel things, and armor to protect them, they would be able to defend themselves. That was what he was aiming for ultimately.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:08 pm

Must of driven the point a little too hard on him. She was not actively denying his request but rather warning him of the potential problems of asking for such an addition. Again, there was a part of her that became uneasy at the simple idea of global expansion of digital technology. However she was reassured when he didn't press the idea further. Even so he had valid reasoning in a few manners. If they were to be in alliance there needed to be a more accessible means of communication. As they couldn't always meet face to face like this. Inside her the conflict was rising with the subtle tinge of defeat creeping up on the side.

"Tyler." The diplomatic address in her being was becoming less as the conversation went on. "I have faith that you will be a good leader and that if I trust you with a terminal you would do well to keep the balance in check. I will give you a terminal as it will make things easier between the two of us. However, the capabilities it will be able to perform will be limited at best. My way of ensuring safety for you and your people should anything happen. Planned or otherwise." A weird sincerity was showing as she went on. "For communication sake I will have one installed here. One of my ADMINs will be assigned to watch the activity to and from. I believe that to be more than fair. As for equipment, my apprentice will see to those needs. You and your people will be well supplied."

Little to the King's knowledge her apprentice was someone whom he knew very well. Due to constraints that made if difficult to explain. If he asked she would be unable to disclose an identity for Tyler. Even after all the admittance between the two of them tonight. It was for Tyler's own sake of sanity that she would not speak a word of the boy who served her in the Datascape. "As for information. What I require at the moment are documents. Blueprints and maps to be precise. I have a plan that I would like to put into action. A sort of measure to assure that should things go bottom-side here. There will be a place for you and your populace to go and be well protected."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:51 pm

When she turned right around and agreed to both of his terms, explaining that she would leave an Admin of the datascape in charge of overseeing the usage of the terminal, which would have very limited capabilities-something he had expected, Tyler smiled and nodded. That is perfectly fair. Especially since we'll be able to defend ourselves better. He said once she finished speaking. And, since she said she needed information, he rose from his chair, and motioned for her to follow as he walked towards the stairs that were ascending upwards in a corner of the room they were in. The last leader had used the tower as a room to retreat to when he needed to get away, but Tyler had re-purposed it into the new records room. It held blueprints and maps for the seven holiday worlds, They were right there when one entered the records room. Of course, there was a public records room in the town hall. But, the most classified information, along with information known to the public, was hidden away in his mansion. Will these do? He asked as he gestured towards the seven maps pinned up on the wall, detailing nearly every pathway, every alleyway, and every building within the holiday worlds. The internal works of the buildings were stored on a table that was organized rather neatly below the maps.

The desk holds blueprints for every building that has been built in the various worlds. And as you can see, the maps you need are right above it. You can take them if you need them, but I would request that you return them once you are finished using them. After all, these are the maps I personally use to determine what defensive systems would be best placed where. He stated simply as he took a seat in the stool near the table of blueprints.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:36 am

"Rest assured you will be well defended at that." She remarked as Tyler turned towards the ascending staircase. A cue she would take into account as it suggested her to follow. From behind she remained close to him. Taking each step at ease while in her mind she browsed over the possibilities. Once the terminal was in place she would have full access to survey the young King round the clock. Every action, every decision, every word. Down to the last detail she could witness from the ease of the terminal. It was all so prime. To know the internals of your allies at the click of a button. All while keeping under the radar. Perfect, simply perfect.

Entering the tower's records archive was definitely a sight to behold. As maps of each holiday world literally scaled the walls from floor to ceiling. To her knowledge the other holidays did not take too kindly to the land of Hallow's Eve. Which led to their respective gateways being locked from the inside. How in the heavens he had been able to enter them and procure such documents was from each was astounding in all the wrong ways. It did nothing short of setting off alarms in Axis though she would keep it to herself. Last thing she needed was to make him uneasy. Especially with the progress she had made so far.

Silently she allowed herself past Tyler. Her arms folded behind her back as she browsed the selection of maps and blueprints. First towards the wall then slowly over to the table where he sat himself. This was all so unsettling. Once the terminal was functional it seemed that it would be necessary to keep an exceptional close eye on Tyler. Especially after such a display. It suggested undesirable assumptions. Ones she would not make but that entered her mind all the same as possibilities. Nothing more, nothing less. A clear of the throat and she looked down at Tyler. "Though this is rather impressive. For the sake of preserving time I only require the documents that directly relate to Halloween Town." To tamper with the other worlds was dangerous. Something she had just stressed the risks of back in the previous office. Clearly she had been too late in her warning to him. Made her wonder why she had even bothered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Though he too knew about the doors to each holiday land, other than Christmas, being locked in their last universe, the Holidays of this land were...strangely open to visitors. They were all too happy to give a copy of the maps when they discovered he was fortifying any land that allowed it. It made him wonder when the event happened that locked the other holiday doors from the inside. And if she deigned to look more closely at the maps, she would be able to tell that they were all drawn by a different hand. However, that much didn't matter, as he begun digging around in the center drawer, pulling out a bundle of rolled papers, a smaller map, and documents of each and every defensive system that would be placed in halloween town in the coming weeks. Here you are then, all documents pertinent to Halloween Town itself. He said simply as he held them out to Axis. These were all the documents she would need to fix the section of the datascape that was a copy of this world. Adding the others if needed would be a longer task, and he understood this. However, he also knew that this whole display seemed to showcase undesirable intentions.

Of which there were none. The leaders of the other holiday lands, though they did deign to keep to themselves mostly, had all come to mourn at the loss of one of their own. That was something common to all of those who could feel. Who held a heart. Though the others did not know much about Jack, his death did leave all mourning.
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:29 am

Easier than ever expected going in. Friendship had it's benefits apart from it's consequences. The latter of the two she would do well to avoid until a later date. Lightly in hand Axis took the bundle of documents from his grasp. Not a moment sooner opening them and sprawling them out against the nearby table. It was understood that these were more or less precious to the world and the King's personal needs. If she were to take them then she would have a worthy piece of negotiation material. At the same time she was far from a heartless witch. The preservation of worlds and their populations were prime to her directive in this new life cycle. To take these documents and potentially never return them would be a crime to that vision. So naturally they would never leave this place. There were ways to avoid having to do so.

A hand raised to the side of her head and a pair of bulky goggles were pulled to her face. The noise of small mechanical gears filled the room as a button was pressed. The lenses connected and flickered to life as start up information began to display on them like miniature computer screens. Looking down at the documents her real work set into motion. Audio and video software initialized and recording a live feed. One by one she slowly shuffled through the documents. Glancing at their designs and information with ample enough time for the goggles to capture every minute detail. The moment she had been through them all she turned and did one quick glance around the room. A measure of importance she was assuring for later. Should she ever need a reference of this moment for later. After all was done the data was transferred to a built in memory unit. The goggles being set to standby mode as she pushed them back over her crimson hair.

"There now. All done. Thank you ever so much." Such formalities, what a pretentious way she had taken on. All these polite pretenses and needs to kiss ass. Though necessary it made her feel out of place some days. "This information will be well used. You have my word." Everything thus far had been in her favor. Odd and yet satisfying never the less. The expansion of the system could proceed as she intended as well she could now monitor Tyler at her own leisure. A glance towards the rather large tower window revealed the hour growing late. Below the party still raged and though enticing it was time to return home. There was information to be processed and preparations to be set in motion. "Forgive me Tyler, though I would love to remain a little while longer. I do believe I should be heading back to the Datascape. I'm sure you understand."

From her lips a small smile broke through the serious nature. With a bow of her head she went to turn towards the exit only to stop before the narrow staircase. Over her shoulder her emerald eyes looking back in his direction. "I shall keep you updated on the documents usage. As well, I will personally be around some time this week to install the new terminal." There was a pause as a slight tone of amusement slipped in at the end. "Also, be good to her okay. I know you two will make like you always do." With all that said she disappeared down the stairs leaving Tyler to his lonesome. She was more than capable of showing herself the way out as Halloween Town was no foreign land to her.

- TOPIC EXIT -

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Saikou Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:01 pm

As axis made her way down the stairs, two women would emerge from the darkness. One the same height as the young leader, the other only standing up to his waist. Aria Saikou, and Alice Vermilia. His companions. As he placed the documents back where they went, Aria finally spoke up.

So. I take it you finally got your first ally? She asked simply, as Alice remained silent, no expression on her face as she wrote down something in the ledger she kept while on the world.

Yes. And she is quite the ally to Have. She knows what she's doing. He said as he turned around to face the both of them, sitting slightly on the table behind him. However, I have no doubts that she'll be using that Terminal to keep an eye on me. It'd be the smart thing to do. But, I won't stop her from doing so. Let her do whatever makes it easier for her to sleep at night. We have our arms and armor supplier ready, along with a backup plan for if things hit the fan here. That's two major problems with the world itself down. He said as he glanced over at his sister. I take it the doctor has finished some of the defensive systems by now?

He asked, gaining him a nod from the both of them. So, with a sigh, he pushed off from the table, and strode with purpose down the stairs. The three were going to see the good doctor, and finish up preparing the defensive systems. They had a lot of work to do.

-Topic End-
Tyler Saikou
Tyler Saikou
Blade of Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2