MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
 ROD World's Chosen App EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
 ROD World's Chosen App EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
 ROD World's Chosen App EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
 ROD World's Chosen App EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
 ROD World's Chosen App EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
 ROD World's Chosen App EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
 ROD World's Chosen App EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
 ROD World's Chosen App EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
 ROD World's Chosen App EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

ROD World's Chosen App

2 posters

Go down

ROD World's Chosen App Empty ROD World's Chosen App

Post by Lenneth Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:18 pm

Character Name: Lenneth Darklin
Character Application: Profile
World That Chose You: Realm Of Darkness

Roleplay Sample:

It was a dark day here but then again when wasn’t the sky black and light with the dim moon light soothing the dark ones that lived in peace with each other. Sitting alone along a nameless area bathed in such light, the realm’s eldest humanoid heartless rested on the earth like substance laying the back of his head on a dark thorn like structure protruding out from the floor, much like the trees found in the realm of light. He wondered about what the moon actually like that they saw, he never questioned it enough to take a stroll to their heaven for a little adventure himself but it was fascinating just to wonder. The day or whatever time period passed along the worlds had nothing in store for the La Vaeas to pursue or take much action, the rest of his plans had to boil a little bit before he could move again and honestly he didn’t feel like leaving home today. It was just that kind of feeling where one wants to stay put and do nothing all too strenuous at all, a day to surf the internet or watch Netflix all night, if the realm ever had such commodities.

Standing up Lenny decided to take a stroll and stretch out his legs for a change of scene, something to do. While he loved his kin and worried for their will being most of them weren’t the most active in the thinking department much less just reacting to everything like a single cell nerve sending out its impulses performing that singular duty. His family was pretty much similar to that though with the right influence they could do a lot more then on their own. But then getting something to talk to you while you aware of it all is not as engaging as really speaking to someone different then you. Course their were his other human like kin scattered here and there…but they all seemed to end up strange one point or another. His sister from the light ruled the graveyard of worlds and had her own kingdom to watch over then his newer brother that resided in this realm itself course he was pretty strange spending his days alone so it seemed best not to bother him to the far west.

Hmm what could be worth his time…wondering that thought stuck with him as he traveled across the vastness of his home passing the heartless as they wonder by him then moved along their own way. Moving this seductive hips from side to side the one thing that came across as odd to this beauty appeared as the landscape seeming was fading away. Scars across the stone, burns craters popping up with broken pieces of darkness scattered about. It was almost seemed like the site of a fierce battle Lenny started to enter which only grew worse the further he went in. it wasn’t uncommon for the wild to have their own dangers here, even the mindless heartless fought sometimes over nothing.

But this level of destruction…whatever forces were at war with each other was not things one should disrespect with little notice. It was almost like seeing art in motion these marks that were left behind, he could almost read their pattern if they were normal, something about them seemed very off and foreign. He’d need to investigate them further while he performed his duties. As the ruler of this realm it was Lenneth’s to protect this land from any danger as well watch over those that lived in the darkness, this meant the entirety of the dark realm.

He soon made his way towards battle scars that littered around him, starting with the large wounds Len would gather his magical forces and restore the broken darkness bit by bit healing the land to its natural beauty and wonder. It wasn’t too difficult given his mastery with the element and his natural connection to the realm and its people, even if the realm stayed quiet he could feel the connection even if it was dormant. There wasn’t a need to rush Lenneth took his time with each scar, slowly healing them with a gentle touch so it wasn’t too forceful. He wanted to treat his home land like a person, a heavily injured warrior as strong any legend needs his rest and time.

The scale of this though was intense, as far as the normal human eyes could see the scars all about though to the trained sense of the heartless they could tell the damage was much deeper. It took Lenny a few days at first which turned into a few weeks he spent mending the damage, he even got a few of his kin to deal with the smaller wounds and cosmetic adjustments. But as he worked Lenny found an interesting pattern…
wrote:

Character Tier: 5th

Accomplishments:
[*] Help Lead a massive amount of heartless to a world in order for the darkness to claim it.

[*] Gathered a considerable amount of information and knowledge about the realm of light for future use

[*] Created a human farm to cultivate our own source of hearts

[*] Restoration of the Dark Realm’s beauty and natural state in progress

[*] Guiding future humanoid heartless to their potential to ensure the future of Realm’s existence

[size=14]Reasoning:

-My interests for my character have been for the greater benefit for Realm’s well-being and Future as well

-I am a Native born of the Realm of Darkness

-I have and continued to strive for the greater good of the world itself

-I have guided and protected its people before and will continue to

-I’m the most active character there (IC and OCC)

-I have not committed any felons against the world or its continued existence

Extra Notes:

[Goals]
-To expend the realm’s knowledge and evolution of the heartless as a species to constant change for survival and to better aid against threats to our realm

-To continue to craft the realm as its own self-sufficient world to minimize the interactions between the realm of light and reduce the loss of heartless at the hands of keybladers

-To better protect my homeland

Most of my topics while were in the works took a steady slower pace since we’ve slowed down :/ A number of topics for the world I was doing haven’t happened yet with members being busy which I can lay out in detail if you guys wish, however I’d like to keep them in private messages to not spoil the fun for any readers.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

ROD World's Chosen App Empty Re: ROD World's Chosen App

Post by Lenneth Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:23 pm

Roleplay Sample:

It was a dark day here but then again when wasn’t the sky black and light with the dim moon light soothing the dark ones that lived in peace with each other. Sitting alone along a nameless area bathed in such light, the realm’s eldest humanoid heartless rested on the earth like substance laying the back of his head on a dark thorn like structure protruding out from the floor, much like the trees found in the realm of light. He wondered about what the moon actually like that they saw, he never questioned it enough to take a stroll to their heaven for a little adventure himself but it was fascinating just to wonder. The day or whatever time period passed along the worlds had nothing in store for the La Vaeas to pursue or take much action, the rest of his plans had to boil a little bit before he could move again and honestly he didn’t feel like leaving home today. It was just that kind of feeling where one wants to stay put and do nothing all too strenuous at all, a day to surf the internet or watch Netflix all night, if the realm ever had such commodities.

Standing up Lenny decided to take a stroll and stretch out his legs for a change of scene, something to do. While he loved his kin and worried for their will being most of them weren’t the most active in the thinking department much less just reacting to everything like a single cell nerve sending out its impulses performing that singular duty. His family was pretty much similar to that though with the right influence they could do a lot more then on their own. But then getting something to talk to you while you aware of it all is not as engaging as really speaking to someone different then you. Course their were his other human like kin scattered here and there…but they all seemed to end up strange one point or another. His sister from the light ruled the graveyard of worlds and had her own kingdom to watch over then his newer brother that resided in this realm itself course he was pretty strange spending his days alone so it seemed best not to bother him to the far west.

Hmm what could be worth his time…wondering that thought stuck with him as he traveled across the vastness of his home passing the heartless as they wonder by him then moved along their own way. Moving this seductive hips from side to side the one thing that came across as odd to this beauty appeared as the landscape seeming was fading away. Scars across the stone, burns craters popping up with broken pieces of darkness scattered about. It was almost seemed like the site of a fierce battle Lenny started to enter which only grew worse the further he went in. it wasn’t uncommon for the wild to have their own dangers here, even the mindless heartless fought sometimes over nothing.

But this level of destruction…whatever forces were at war with each other was not things one should disrespect with little notice. It was almost like seeing art in motion these marks that were left behind, he could almost read their pattern if they were normal, something about them seemed very off and foreign. He’d need to investigate them further while he performed his duties. As the ruler of this realm it was Lenneth’s to protect this land from any danger as well watch over those that lived in the darkness, this meant the entirety of the dark realm.

He soon made his way towards battle scars that littered around him, starting with the large wounds Len would gather his magical forces and restore the broken darkness bit by bit healing the land to its natural beauty and wonder. It wasn’t too difficult given his mastery with the element and his natural connection to the realm and its people, even if the realm stayed quiet he could feel the connection even if it was dormant. There wasn’t a need to rush Lenneth took his time with each scar, slowly healing them with a gentle touch so it wasn’t too forceful. He wanted to treat his home land like a person, a heavily injured warrior as strong any legend needs his rest and time.

The scale of this though was intense, as far as the normal human eyes could see the scars all about though to the trained sense of the heartless they could tell the damage was much deeper. It took Lenny a few days at first which turned into a few weeks he spent mending the damage, he even got a few of his kin to deal with the smaller wounds and cosmetic adjustments. But as he worked Lenny found an interesting pattern…
wrote:

Accomplishments:
[*] Help Lead a massive amount of heartless to a world in order for the darkness to claim it.

[*] Gathered a considerable amount of information and knowledge about the realm of light for future use

[*] Guiding future humanoid heartless to their potential to ensure the future of Realm’s existence

[size=14]Reasoning:

-My interests for my character have been for the greater benefit for Realm’s well-being and Future as well

Extra Notes:

[Goals]
-To expend the realm’s knowledge and evolution of the heartless as a species to constant change for survival and to better aid against threats to our realm

-To continue to craft the realm as its own self-sufficient world to minimize the interactions between the realm of light and reduce the loss of heartless at the hands of keybladers

Most of my topics while were in the works took a steady slower pace since we’ve slowed down :/ A number of topics for the world I was doing haven’t happened yet with members being busy which I can lay out in detail if you guys wish, however I’d like to keep them in private messages to not spoil the fun for any readers.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:23 pm

Roleplay Sample:

wrote:

Accomplishments:

Reasoning:

Extra Notes:

[Goals]

Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:21 pm

Approved

As the chosen of the Realm of Darkness, You will:

1) Have a special connection to the realm and will be able to sense whenever it is in danger.

2) A special corridor connected directly to that world.

3) The ability to create a World Chosen skill-tree.

If you commit a grave sin against the world or refuse to help when it is in danger (although there are exceptions if the character is unable to answer the call) you will lose chosen status. If you become inactive, you will remain the chosen until another person proves themselves as a chosen. If you have any other questions, let me know.
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down