MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Zion [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Zion [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Zion [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Zion [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Zion [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Zion [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Zion [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Zion [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Zion [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Zion [OPEN]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zion [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Zion [OPEN]

Post by Lenneth Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:59 pm

Dancing with the blades as he move in rthymatic beauty, cutting apart this monster that drew away from the team, closer at some parts Lenny had to move along and fire his weapons in defensive for anything that got past his focus. D10 to defend their little party as they each took to their tasks at hand, separately facing whatever was in front of them at the time. Not to much in terms of team work when it came onto the offensive but he couldn't think too much little of these two when it came to a third membe. Maybe their black ooze and sliver hair didn't like working much together either judging from their current chemistry. Thinking on it now the beast proved an diversion to Len's other tastes as he dodgde and shot down attacks coming at him, how interesting though this creature could become giving its nature and how it seemed to thrive on the murderous intent towards life. Maybe it was the personification of ROL's unstablity and self-destructive nature at play, before their them now even if it was comprised of darkness this was clearly a product of this realm's.    

So by fighting this personification does that in a poetic sense, could it have meant that Lenny didn't wish for his counterpart's total annihilation? Well maybe he didn't give it much thought but they did have their uses despite the abuse they inflected. Existece was the only blessing Lenneth saw beyond the cold uncertainty of true death

Occam came to the charm lord's side with a surprising revelation of his internal struggles and a fatal flaw in someone one with considers to have power. Moral failing the inner strength to overcome more then how you see yourself. It spoke words to him, laced with emotions and with venom of a tiny flower, pretty for the camera at least. Lenny didn't pay much mind to it as sensed the emtions behind his status far different then then D10's words were trying to convey.  Moving across to evade a strike the tendrails just missed the La Vaeas, stretching just the edges of his guns in response with sparks before pushing it away. Turning back to see his host Lenneth smiled with a sarcastic eye roll.

“You are correct I could leave at any point. If you and your blob could do that why haven't you done so already? Thought so. Lets test out your theories then”      

Vanishing away in a swirl of dark clouds and colours from D10's sights, leaving behind his babbling boy behind while he got a better view of the battle flied outside the monster's initial attack range. Reappearing and viewing now the monster from a further ways away from the center point it was quite the sight to see it in full battle form. But it was not time to admire it for now Lenneth wanted his own fun to be had. From what he recalled D10 mentioned something about centre able to take in magic as fuel, interest point to note so did that mean it only had a finite amount of power? Or even a limit to its battery capacity.  In the end it would only be a win win to either set this beast across the worlds of light fueling  their actions away from his cause or killing a might foe for the glory.

Lenneth intently looked on focusing on what he wanted to be seen, concentrating on his thoughts.

“Reading this? This might be useful later on” sending his thoughts out

Loud and clear” his other half returned as a mental message

Finishing his thought Lenneth summoned the ancient power within him, magic dancing to his whims as it gathered and twisted around. His elegant form glowing a deep purple and black the erupted into a powerfully burst of energy. Conjuring around the massive monster named Aegaeon  Len created countless eruptions of dark energy to appear and detonate around the monster's body, lightly it up with violent magics that would tear at every piece of physical and magical matter that comprised it.

Shadow flare
-130mp

But that would not be the end of it, creating more magics in the area the La Vaeas would also generate myriad of huge spheres of solid dark matter, lighting them ablaze in flames of energy. Each varying in size from as small as a car to as big as island. Forming their own sphere around beast and anything still within its vicinity the spell was unleashed, hailing down the dark conjuration of a meteor storm upon Lenneth's foes and victims if they didn't react fast enough as the first spell blasted away openings into the beasts tissues.

Heavenly Darkness
-370 mp

He certainly was not aiming for his allies but each hit of a meteor and explosion would be devastation huge in the aftermath blasts. Len's magics boosted greatly thanks to his many abilities which would also with every hit of his two spells also weaken the hekatonkheires greatly each time in additional to a world of pain.

500mp used

75 mp left
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:24 am

Occam was frustrated with Lenneth's insistence on staying, knowing that the man didn't seem particularly pleased with having to fight the hostile titan. It struck him as odd that the heartless stayed, despite this fact. He was unable to defeat Aegaeon on his own, however there was a way to defeat him and he figured it out. The man insisted on firing off several different projectiles, crashing them against the beast's body. Occam watched as the energies burst and cascaded across the dark surface, tearing away at the oozing substance as the spells burrowed into the abomination's structure. Occam stayed out of range, however Hek was also inflicted with the damage of the magic. Shrinking down, the slave had returned to his humanoid form after a while of compacting. Teleporting to Occam's side, he had kept his hands behind his back, anticipating what was to come.

Occam, meanwhile, kept hard at work to manipulate his extensions, weaving them throughout Aegaeon as parts were destroyed repeatedly and rapidly by Lenneth's attacks. He did so to keep the beast from having room to move, watching as the crashing, wondrously colorful orbs of magic exploded with vivid display. After each explosion, the energies were sucked into the foe's ooze almost immediately like a vacuum against dust. But soon, something began glowing through the body. The pitch black had finally been illuminated and was given true distinction from the dark space. Reds of all kinds had began growing brighter and brighter, shining through the belly of the beast. It no longer had its grand mouth, as its body began convulsing and changing shape constantly. It was no longer directly violent, as from what Occam could see it was beginning to implode and eat itself.

"This is what our brethren are doomed to, Hek. Weiss gives life to monsters...and after all the senseless destruction, they just implode." Hek, simply floating through, could not respond to Occam. He was too caught up in his own thoughts. He just contributed to the apparent death of one of his own kind. Normally, he would feel nothing. But the emotions developing within had some sort of sympathy for his own kind. It was very primitive and the emotions themselves lacked common sense, but they were still there. "Master, we should be on our way." Occam, teleporting with his partner in tow, closed the distance between Lenneth and himself, keeping a bit to keep things socially casual. "So, I guess red means the core is unstable. We should leave, we have as long as it takes for the body to be fully consumed. I don't have any long-distance traveling options, if you would like to elaborate on the deal that was made, I wish for this last bit of assistance. I'll let D10 work out the details. He loves making things for others." Occam was not smiling.

He was not happy. He had seen what his adversary had built, and it was as terrifying as the Roman Empire in its golden years. Looking away, Occam's eyes filled with genuine fear, whereas D10 within was madly curious about how the core was made exactly...details which were missing from touching it. "And I owe you an apology."
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:24 am

His magics at play appeared to have a wider range of effectiveness then Lenny first thought before he chose this action, maybe it was a little much to just test a theory out buts its results were quite delightful to witness first hand.  A creature created in a lab, tested on, experimented, imprisoned then hunted into this final death, interesting. With his magics at work and continuing to work till their duration had ended the beast below seemed to take kindly, taking in his energies with gusto now visible into its center before radiating outwards as a pulsing red. Its motions and actions came to a crawling halt while the body shifted and changed into far more monstrous shapes chaotically.

The arrival of his allies only strengthening his own assumption to their victory at hand or at least he came to same conclusion as Lenny did. But then again was it the truth or just some misguided attempted at tricky again, narrowing he looked up and down towards the boy with a skeptic expression and cautionary air. Lenny held out left hand pointing it at white hair male, holding it in a fist as to give D10 something.    

“Can you be so sure? Go and check to make sure” Len muttered  before quickly flicking his middle finger at the boy to send him flying at the black beast with his monstrous strength while flipping him off the bird hoping to send him hurling into the monster for further these studies at hand.

Though his exceptions ran shot as the core of the monster started to erupted more energy quickly shower down its form and into sudden bursts of force that was quickly overtaking its entire being. Oh so the thing was exploding now. Quickly casting and forming a portal in D10's position while another took a hold of Hek and Lenny, dragging all three of them into its void and leaving this section of space in quick lue of the blast to come.  

Lenneth then took them through the darkness at speeds unheard of, landing with a thrusting bump at the ground as the dark portal opened up and dropped the three man team into a barren wasteland of a world quite a distance away from the corner of space that just left. An empty lost world devoid of life or even environment as it only feature were the huge dust clouds  that tempested the air above a shinning bright blue star. Looking now upon his so called allies he wondered their next course of action.

“So did you manage to get this Man you've been hunting for?”  
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:55 am

Occam watched as Lenneth tried flinging him towards the portal, angered by the fact the man tried doing so regardless of it being to no avail. Raising a hand, he would have complained but the trio were sucked into a portal before he could start his sentence. It was sudden, warping to a barren wasteland of a world. Likely dying and soon to be food for the Realm of Darkness. Hek laid on the ground, motionless as he stared into the sky with his eyeless face. Occam walked over to the quirky partner, cocking his head before being pulled away by Lenneth's question. He sighed, clearly disappointed in himself for falling into such a trap. Turning to the Seeker, he shook his head. "He's illusive. I only know of him from my past. We never had enough information on him between my colleague and myself. Now we don't know how to fight him. We are running in moments of blindness. But we attack in moments of clarity...which apparently are out of our reach. What are we to do?" Occam swiped his hand, forming a few seats for the trio to sit in.

Rigid in movement, Hek strided over to a seat next to Occam, the two knowing they were not optimal but they were something. Occam rested his head on his hands, covering his face before leaning back. "I'm not a hero. D10 isn't a hero. We aren't meant to deal with this threat. We aren't meant to dive into the belly of the beast. This was simply a primitive creature created to act on such a massive scale. I'm not going to claim to be a hero." Occam chuckled, shaking his head and looking into the distance as he remembered the late Doctor. He had always wanted to create heroes, but knew what he had made would never be prepared for such a role. So he decided to be one himself, having an ambiguous relationship with Weiss. He wasn't sure how long they were friends, and how he was involved before he had met Zachary. It was clear Weiss has some involvement with D1 and its failure.

"As you might have guessed, we are not human. This may mean nothing to you, for my race is nearly extinct, but I am an ISO. I seek to find salvation for my race. That is all I am concerned about. You...you have fought for your life for different reasons than I. On my end...it was to protect what's left of us." Occam was able to give part of the truth to Lenneth, though he would not delve into the details about what the two had become as one being. That was an even deeper secret. But maybe revealing a bit about himself would earn a bit more trust. "Before I hand the reins over to Zach, I should apologize for how I acted. I'm so used to how things worked in the Grid....I've been asleep for so long. I thought things would work the same. You clearly didn't have to help us and you did. And I'm sorry that he nearly killed you with those death traps of his. He thinks you can just take two pieces of metal and an unstable substance and throw them together. I mean, Hek can handle the devices but telling a stranger how to use his concoctions is very unfair. Given, I could have stopped him, but I was too focused on dealing with the situation."

Occam's face became more terrified, flashes of the zombies he had seen throughout the ships he journeyed on and the SOL station as well as the obliterated civilians of Zion. It was his fault. Weiss had gone through hell and high water just to hunt him down and trap him. That's why he wanted to sacrifice himself, to take away the biggest reason Weiss has for doing what he does. "Those things...Did you see the looks in their eyes? They weren't people anymore. He creates so many abominations. Aligned to no-one but himself, programmed only to kill. Their creation wasn't a by-product of nature, their creation was artificial and made for murder." Occam started tearing up, but then the eyes shifted to the turquoise that D10 sported. "Hello!" He waved cheerily, a sudden shift from the despair his ISO counterpart was feeling.
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:21 am

It was a little bit of a let down that the boy had not yet encountered this foe yet after all of that trouble he went through with the ships and all. It would be all the more rewarding then when Lenny meet his fellow kin to experiences this meeting quite yet if only by the memories of this little boy. Cross his arms the charm lord had to pondered a bit further in depth at this while the snippy brat made his rounds in redemption, admirable but his first impression already strained his current thoughts of the boy and would likely need their own time to wash away. But in the mean time it might prove amusing for the little sliver hair to prove himself the better while demonstrating his usefulness further until the time it was up, god dam it may lessen his melodramatic circumstances. Which made Lenny questions his own lesser understanding of emotional range and the meaning behind each pulse of his heart. Did D10 have too many highs and lows like a biopolor person or was Lenny becoming numb to life being in the dark comforts for so long.

He could remember how to feel sadness and fear and the feelings themselves did surface from time to time but maybe he lacked their understanding. Lenneth didn't repsonced right away and allowed Occam to wile up himself with the water works while feeding off this sensation trying to pick it apart. Though it lasted a shorter time spam as expected with the arrival of the more cheerfully boy. With his simple hello the sensations all but vanished and bordered now a much lighter tone then just a moment ago, sighing in mental disappointment Lenny eased himself a little and drop down his arms.

“Hello there again. I suppose you have less input on the whole stitation of the current states of the day? Whats your next step in your plan for this quest? Still planning to hunt down Weiss I can assume”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:45 pm

Kicking his legs, D10 blinked at his new found ally, smiling. He had pondered many things when it came to dealing with Weiss, and it would inevitably be up to them to defeat a man no one knew much about. Especially now that he has created something akin to Hek. Which meant he knew exactly who to target, but Occam simply wanted to play it safe for now. Blinking a pit more rigidly, D10 then opened his eyes wide, allowing them to project several diagrams for Lenneth to use as visual aid. D10 clapped his hands innocently once before crossing his arms. "Well, I have plenty input! And ideas! But...I don't know if you want to hear them. Unlike Occam, I think we should hunt Weiss down. I mean, you have resources, right?" D10 smiled pointing at his ally, giddy at the thought of being able to go on the offensive against such a terrible threat. It meant they had a chance. It meant hope.

"The difficult part is, we have to trace his steps throughout the worlds. He won't attack us there. But I don't know where to look. He worked with Occam in the digital world, so it has to lead from there. But I don't even know where the digital world is located!" Pouting, D10 ended the projection until Lenneth requested them back up. If he did, he'd go through all the information he's gathered. "Now, from what I understand you are likely either wanting to eliminate this stain on your kind, simply meet another one of them, or are threatened by his unstable nature." Taking a moment, D10 looked at Hek, who simply nodded at him. "Plus what he made there, once he improves it...it will be a threat to more than just somebodies. Those things will start consuming hearts one way or another." D10 looked down, knowing it was a huge threat to even programs. That made the Datascape a harvesting ground. The people of the datascape didn't know how vulnerable they were.

Aegaeon was simply the first of many titans to come, and the Isoloid duo and Hek knew it. "Will you help us? You are a powerful figure. I may not know much myself, but I do know that to fight someone like Weiss, I need someone like you who has only seen the evil of this realm to help not just me, not just the remaining ISO's, but to prevent the slippery slope he carves into reality."
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Consuming hearts with artificial life forms Ha! what an ambitious heartless to seek such a thing the creation of such life in the realm of existence that governed us all. He appeared to be similar to the ones that created emblem heartless variant of their race. Though that dawned new era for his kind these were still heartless regardless of their birth and intent. What Lenneth just saw was no heartless despite the composure of it be of darkness, their kin were more then just raw elemental forces.

“Yes I can help you under a few conditions before we can continue this arrangement.” speaking Len cleared his throat before conjuring a throne in which to sit down and talk about this little arrangement. Smiling with a pleasant grin though narrowing gaze. He crossed his legs and stood right up on the back of his chair resting his cheek to on his left hand.  

“First off do understand that under any circumstance I shall not win this quest for you. You boy will take full responsibilities and command of this operation, success for your desires will be on your head. I will assist you within reason as an ally but any attempted on my well being again will void this contract. And should all hope of your plans fail and your life threaten to end you are on your own. In exchange I will provide what you need and fulfill your requests to degree which you yourself would be able to accomplish them, I don't plan on making a bigger public splash in this realm then I need to.

Are the Terms acceptable? ”  
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:40 pm

D10 was nodding his head, understanding that a lot of what he had to do. But Lenneth didn't get one thing: D10 isn't the one who needed him. The balance between the realms is who needed him. D10 was not capable of being a hero, however he is still able to combat things according to his ability. Lenneth lacked the knack for technology he had and the tactical, on-the-fly adaptation he had. Lenneth was a titan, usually titans didn't require on-the-spot, unorthodox but practical thinking. When Lenneth mentioned him making an attempt on his life, he raised a brow. "I never made an attempt on your life. If you think I did, I didn't. If it was about that device, it was made within all off five minutes. I couldn't tune it because it was made for Hek, and I had to take care of our escape. I will say that it is my fault there was collateral damage and the potential for death." He scratched his head before bowing in an apologetic manner. D10 resumed a more serious expression.

"I will accept your deal. But I can assure you, there is hope as long as his plans are stalled and I'm alive. He needs me alive. It takes years to build what he wants to build. He wants to build an army that isn't made of heartless, or somebodies or even those shells left behind. These things he is creating, they aren't your kind and threaten both the light and darkness and its balance. For you it really shouldn't be just about me, so I assume you already know why this quest is important. We both have our roles, so let us deal with him together. I don't need you to do all the work. I just need you to fight for me, same as Hek I can do the rest." D10 crossed his arms, leaning back and shifting the chair into a wall behind himself. "I can and will fight, I just mean for points where there is an objective such as...maybe hacking into one of the largest spaceships in existence?" D10 began smiling devilishly, prompting Hek to turn towards him awkwardly.

Don't you dare But this is perfect! I swear Te- It'll be fun! Don't worry! D10 scanned up and down Lenneth with his eyes, wondering how he would breach the ship he meant. "Now that we are in agreement, how do you feel about being arrested?"

Last edited by D10 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:48 am

Hmm the largest space ships in this realm, likely the most advance technology around this fellow was looking for to further his ends in this endeavour. How many worlds had means and ships like that Lenny wondered not too many places even had the ability to travel though space let alone develop  something that they could use to look through the entire realm with much speed. Disney was still lost to the darkness so that couldn't be it, maybe radiant garden and its data or even one of these nameless back water human settlements his had the pleasure of discovering today had a means D10 meant.

Guessing whom ever it was didn't matter this kid seemed to be daring enough to disobey logical sense and caution. And Lenny had to full fill his part of the contract for the time being. While the boy talk Lenneth adjusted his body and frame to match that of the ISO though a bit more athletic and shorter. A child masking a dark god, innocence hiding the evil. Being of softer features and lighter colours the charm lord would also adjust his attire to better fit his size and be a bit less provocative.  

His ally finished his query before acknowledging the next leg of their plan.

“Arrested? Clever hides ourselves behind a veil of weakness and wiggle pas their defense as sheeps though if we were to be captured by Weiss's faction wouldn't that alert them to you? Even if you remained hidden he should be aware of some method of detecting you if your so important to him”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:47 am

D10 wagged his finger, still smiling as he knew Weiss couldn't have his hands dipped into this fleet's control. No, this was the galactic counsel that kept lock and key on the most dangerous criminals who dared step into their grasp. He had a few run ins with them, as well as Occam telling him Dr. Kizeke had spent many years in their before residing in the Datascape. Which likely meant Dr. Kizeke had to hide his research and it might have caused him to be arrested during his days in the living world. Thankfully, D10 was able to escape as D5 and him had made their way for the isolated home of theirs. He wouldn't doubt it, however, if they had advanced their equipment since then to deal with people like him. "Oh, trust me...Weiss doesn't have his hands dipped into this pie. However, they have a few cards to trump over him. They just...uh...Well they don't like me very much. Nor will they like you. We are threats. But! I can hack into their systems given some time and a distraction. Hek, how do you-"

"Master, I know what you're going to ask. At least use better materials this time." D10 scratched the back of his head, anxiously laughing. He looked towards Lenneth, pretending to crack and stretch his fingers even though it was unnecessary. "I have a plan, but it is going to require some cooperation. You shouldn't be threatened, if my plan works. I can tell you the details now, or we can wing it and have fun! I'm pretty sure fun increases the chances of death by like 5% or something though? I don't know, though I am just that more excited!" Rubbing his hands together, D10 began cooking up more and more of his plan. He didn't really care for the violence it required, but simply building devices and watching his Rube Goldberg go along perfectly satisfied and thrilled him.
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:22 am

Lenneth's brow raised itself with the hint of confusion at his whole ordeal, it didn't seem quite right given the facts presented up into this point. There had to be a bit more D10 was trying to hide, at least Lenny hoped it to avoid the conclusion of the boy's reckless behaviour. It was almost dreadful how much confidence the kid emoting out from his actions and words right now lacking so much thought into his courses. How the hell did even get this far in his small life and just what did Lenny sign up for trusting this stranger. One could almost hear the sign of disappointment if Lenny breathed any actually air.  

“Wouldn't it make more sense for them to help us even if they don't like us? Feels like in this time of need where a threatening force is looming at their backs they would put aside their history to solve the greater threat at hand.”

The realm of light with all of its chaotic individualism and boundaries were so weird, they fought and breeded more discord among each other then any other outside force over the smallest things such as belief and history. Would be easier to understand each other if they were more unified together instead of looking out for themselves all the time.    

“Also might be best to share this plan now for all of us to give some feedback and suggestions, outline our roles and parts, come up with a fall back strategies, make retreat plan and create some way to coordinate with each other in case we are separated yada yada yada”  
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:31 am

D10, still nervous to fully divulge all the details had kept doing a bunch of things anxiously. From his laughs to his scratches and all the various words of his body. A language of anxiety that made it clear that he knew it was going to be much harder. "They aren't as practical as us...plus I've been there once before. They've likely improved their security since then because of the 'problem children' like me. They won't help us, especially if they won't take us seriously." kicking his legs, he made a table between the two, shaping it into a grid with multiple points of varying sizes to signify the ships within the fleet. He made note of the main, gigantic prison that the fleet followed and protected. "Also, there are multiple outcomes. Each I hope for and dread in some way. One, we get captured and have much difficulty taking control or even escaping. Two, Weiss tracks us down, or is attacking the fleet at the time we desire to be there. There's more but these are the most relevant to account for."

D10 then smiled when it was time to reveal part of the plan. It was his favorite part, thinking about it. Executing was a close second, or maybe even the true first. "I'm going to send an improvised, false alert to them, drawing them out. Once we orchestrate our arresting, we will likely be put in cells that will suppress our powers. They needed to install that after various people like me being there, as I said before. However, we cannot simply turn ourselves in. They are smarter than that, but we can draw them to a SOL station, allowing us to slip through the cracks with a large chunk of the station being arrested. They won't shut it down,it makes too much munny." D10 projected the nearest SOL station, something dangerously closer to the worlds compared to other stations. An optimal target for who they are baiting.

"While we are there, I'm going to steal the materials we need for Hek to penetrate their defenses. He won't be accompanying us during the arrest but he will follow us. We'll have to capture a gummi ship and isntall a stealth gummi, something I can engineer after some studying. Once we have the necessary tools, we will need to leave our equipment with Hek. They will want to analyze it once they confiscate what they can find. Trust me, this is high-level tech. The only thing that will slip by are implants and those with technology mixed into their biology like myself. Hek will penetrate the prison, break us out and I'll be trying to take control of the systems while you should be fending off the guard. I actually need to take my time, so I'll be unable to fight. Hek can assist you. However..." D10 trailed off, putting his hand to his chin and resting it on his other hand. "We will be there in a while. There are recharge periods where the systems are weakest. These can change at any time depending on how the fleet utilizes their individual power sources. That's where some time, patience, and articulate arrangement will come into play. But I can assure you, it will be fun playing such a mind game!"

D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:49 am

Lenneth proceeded study what he could from what this boy offered in terms of information and foresight into their little quest as he continued to speak further. Even though he was slightly distracted with his wavering faith in humanity as a whole seeing this insight, it was difficult to remember that humanoids weren't the only inhabitants within this realm but they certainly were one of the most powerfully and dominate forces here. There selfish motives for the few in sacrifice for the many ideology seemed incorrect.  Shaking his mind free of these thoughts he'd would need to focus on this debriefing further while noting some personal adjustments to proceed with in the cover of secret.

“ The destruction of those two stations prior would also signals for them to be on high alert for some kind of threat, it be good to mention them in your bait in cause they needed some more evidence of our involvement.  

And don't worry about my equipment I'll handle my own gear. If need be I won't need to bring anything at all to perform at least to standard enough from the sounds of it, don't use much gear anyways. If they require some deception I'll craft some throw away items for the goose of a criminal”    
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:53 am

"Like I said, anything worn and not implanted will need to be removed. They'll inspect the items. Now that we have the plan decided, the only thing I request is a little heartless help. Mind calling some of your friends when it's time to out-run the fleet?" D10 asked innocently, clapping his hands together with puppy-eyes. He saw kids do this, so it must work on other people. That doesn't work, Ten. D10 suddenly resumed a neutral state awkwardly, as if he realized somehow how embarassing he could be. Looking around the barren world, he just let silence fill the air. It was time to go and prepare, nothing much else. "Also, if you don't mind portalling me to SOL-51. I don't have a ship anymore....soooo. I really need to build myself a portal device someday. Hm." D10 just awaited an exit, excited for their covert mission.
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:42 pm

"And like I said don't worry about it, you really don't listen well do you"

Opening the portal to where the boy wanted to go with a scowl, to the closest gathering of human hearts Len could sense at this distance though, wither it was a planet or a station was up to the luck of the draw. Lenny was already annoyed at either persona's constant habit of trying to be a know it all and know it best so he'd not be putting the effort to look deeper to the destination to make sure.  

He vanished as soon as possible after opening the way for D10 to make his own private arrangements without someone breathing down his back like onion soaked venom.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2