MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Lunaria, "Luni Luna" EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Lunaria, "Luni Luna" EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Lunaria, "Luni Luna" EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Lunaria, "Luni Luna" EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Lunaria, "Luni Luna" EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Lunaria, "Luni Luna" EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Lunaria, "Luni Luna" EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Lunaria, "Luni Luna" EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Lunaria, "Luni Luna" EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Lunaria, "Luni Luna"

4 posters

Go down

Lunaria, "Luni Luna" Empty Lunaria, "Luni Luna"

Post by Tsumiko Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:28 pm

|| Lunaria, “Luni Luna” ||

Female | Thirty-Six | Human

Image Reference
> X X X <

Appearance

She’s a tall kid, towering at a whopping 4’ 11”. Weighing in at a hefty 109lbs, she’s a force to be reckoned with. Or that’s what she tells herself. Lunaria sports shoulder-length teal hair that rests across her collarbone in the front and is chopped short in the back. Reverse mullet? Naw. Just stylin’. Her glimmering eyeballs are a lighter shade of turquoise. Luni has some fair skin, a still developing body, and an athletic build. Comes with the territory.

Clothing choices are simple, yet carefully considered. The track jacket has turquoise stripes running down the arms, and colors the inner lining. Best of all, it has a large hood with which is always up. All the better to hide her face with. Your average teal t-shirt that comes to her hips. Short black… shorts with turquoise stripes around the hemming, and black and turquoise striped thigh-highs adorn her legs. Finishing off the look, are a pair of black lace-up boots. All the better to run away with.

Personality

Praised by many for being a prodigy at a young age, the compliments went to her head real fast. Confident, and at times cocky, when it comes to her own, personable capabilities, Luni is still nothing more than teen getting a feel for the world. For her to see a new piece of technology that she’s yet to pick apart and figure out is like id in a candy store. She tends to be easily excitable, in that manner.

Primary Elements

Darkness
    Electricity
    Metal
    Space

History

After the unfortunate events surrounding Darius and L’Ombra, a lone, damaged Tsubot was left patiently waited the return of her parents. Rather than the first thing she see be them, but a petite girl. The very sight of the robot had her eyes glittering brightly, and her excitement exploded. Immediately, the young lady set about investigating and parting it out. What caught her eye was the core that sat at the machine’s center.
She would have made away with it, if it weren’t the sudden intrusion of a third party. Turning a sharp gaze down the tunnel where obvious footsteps echoed, the visage that was Tsumiko’s appeared. With a simple grin and stare, the songstress had managed to petrify the girl from taking any further action.

“And what do you think you’re doing to my darling little girl?” Tsumiko asked, taking those final few steps up to the girl. “Certainly not anything...naughty, I hope.” She added, stroking the cold metal of Tsubot’s dented and busted hull with the tips of her fingers.

“Little girl...?” Her confusion was visibly present on her face. With a dramatic wave of dismissive arms, she tried to play off her nerves and thumb her nose. “Pfft... ! N-No! Why would I do that? I mean, who would have thought that someone would consider a big hunk of metal their kid and then leave it in the middle of the tunnels? I was just-”

“Are you implying that I don’t love her?” Tsumiko’s cool, honeyed voice cut in. She gently lay her head upon Tsubot, who feebly responded to the woman’s touch and sound.

“Whaaat!?~ N-No! Naw. No way. That’s just not me. See, I was just looking her over, being handy with machines and tech stuffs.” A nervous chuckle passed the girl’s lips as the woman before her stood in silence, raising a critical brow. “I was just, uh… going to repair her and, um.. r-return her to her, uh… h-her parents. Yeah! Nothing nefarious about that, right?”

“I see. That’s all well and good, but haven’t your parents ever taught you to not touch what’s not yours?”

“Yeah, and they taught me not to talk to strangers, too…” She mumbled under her breath, scratching at her cheek.

“I’m sorry, dear. What was that?” Tsumiko asked with a bright smile.

“N-Nothing! Nothing! Was just, er… making a mental note.” She stammered, raising defensive hands.

“What’s your name?”

“Wh-Who, me?”

“Yes you, dear.”

“U-Uhm….”

“Well I can’t very well call you wench, now can I? You’re far too… underdeveloped for that.”

“...‘Scuse me?”

“To pay for your transgressions against me and my lovely little girl, you will serve me loyally, until I release you from your servitude. Now. What is. Your name?”

The young lady was quite taken aback by the sudden turn of events. But this woman had looks to kill, and eyes that could kill. And any sort of death, in any of its many forms, was not on her list for that day’s activities- or any day’s, for that matter. With a defeated sigh, she dropped her head. Picking it back up, she looked to Tsumiko with a grin and thumbed her nose a second time. Appearing as confident as she could muster, her hands on her hips, the girl answered to her new mistress. “I am Lunaria. Master Machinist. Electronic Extraordinaire. Supreme Synthy.” She gave a dramatic, formal bow. “But you may call me Luni Luna, M’Lady, or just Luni. Whatever suits you.”

“It’s a pleasure, Luni.” Tsumiko said with a grin and chuckle. “I am Tsumiko. I expect great things from you.”

_____

During the last twenty years, Lunaria had spent a good majority over her time tinkering with her machines. It was only when Tsumiko had pulled her from her little workshop that she got out and interacted with the world. After the songstress was saved from her darkness, their relationship was saved, and grew into something far more friendly. Almost like a sisterly bond.

One of those days that she was dragged out into the worlds, Tsumiko seemed to have a surprise for her, or rather, a request. There was a young man that she knew that needed a technological masterpiece. That instantly piqued her interest. Luna followed her boss, and met a rather sad looking boy. He went by the name of Darius Fetch. The woman stopped right there in the doorway, staring at the boy. That name struck a bell with her. But that wasn’t what had stopped her in her tracks.

“What are those abominations!?” She asked, pointing at the basic prosthetics the boy donned.

She was then told that she was to build him new ones, designed to his liking, and ones that would operate like the limbs that were so unjustly stolen from him. Luna was happy and eager to accept. Getting right on the job, her and Darius seemed to have hit it off well. Very well.

The two of them, in time, had created a handful of advanced automata together. They were so proud of their works, and with so many more in mind, that they created their own business. OFGL was their brain-child that they fostered and raised. They did many a great deed, and Luna was proud of herself. But they would still have a lot to do.

Last edited by Tsumiko on Wed May 04, 2016 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Lunaria, "Luni Luna" Empty Re: Lunaria, "Luni Luna"

Post by Faye Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:41 am

Approved
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down