MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Lord of the Flies EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Lord of the Flies EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Lord of the Flies EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Lord of the Flies EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Lord of the Flies EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Lord of the Flies EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Lord of the Flies EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Lord of the Flies EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Lord of the Flies EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Lord of the Flies

2 posters

Go down

Lord of the Flies Empty Lord of the Flies

Post by Seeker of Carnage Wed May 04, 2016 3:39 am

Pestilence: L’Ombra is able to spawn swarms of bugs conjured from darkness. They generate an aura effect by surrounding him, filling an area of 10 meters per tier. In this aura, the insects will continually try to eat away what’s within it, emitting a gas that destroys inanimate objects. People who remain within it will take slight damage per second.
Cooldown: N/A

Tier One

The Recluse on the Wall: Those within the aura will be inflicted with Poison, taking slight damage per second for 3 posts which will renew if they remain in the aura once it ends.
Human Centipede: L’Ombra designates a target, spawning insects to swarm and completely encase the subject in insects. If the person attempts to destroy them without magic or supernatural means, they will replace the lost insects with new ones.  This lasts for 4 posts. | 8 Posts CD
HC2: Human Centipede can target up to five people.
HC3: Human Centipede now connects all those targeted by it.
Subjects: Human Centipede inflicts a stop effect that lasts for 3 posts | 12 Posts CD

Tier Two

Human Millipede: Human Centipede now drains a moderate amount of health per post. It now lasts for 6 posts
Bug Swarm: Those within L’Ombra’s aura have 15 MP per tier sapped per post. Whenever he saps MP, he deals slight damage per 5 MP.
Bug Infestation: For items that cannot be destroyed, their mechanical functions are disabled while within the aura. Also, those within the aura have their eyes attacked, inflicting a Blind status.
Aburane: The aura’s range is extended to 20 meters per tier. For each second they remain in the aura, the person's Speed is slightly debuffed.

Mother Nature’s Internal Clock: L’Ombra’s cooldowns are reduced by 1 post per tier
Clockmaster: L’Ombra’s cooldowns have 1 posts less of cooldown per tier.
Famine: Human Centipede can cause a silent effect. His aura also drains an additional major amount of health and Swarm drains an additional 15 MP per tier.

Venom: L’Ombra’s aura infect those who enter his aura, causing them to take moderate damage per second for the rest of the topic. This can be cured easily by things like Esuna. If someone cures themselves, the infection cannot be re-initiated for another 3 posts.
Carnage: L’Ombra’s insects bypass natural, supernatural and magical defenses. Human Centipede also drains an extreme amount of health per post.

Lord of the Flies: L’Ombra may spawn insects made of darkness seemingly endlessly, able to control them telepathically to create constructs and attack those he directs them to. He may create groups of 60 tiny insects. Per group, if massed together or attacking simultaneously, they deal moderate damage. He may generate up to 6 groups of insects per post. They can create constructs, acting like a solid black mass. One group of insects has a diameter of 5 meters. These insects come from his body. These insects cannot simply be passed through, even if one has the ability to become intangible.

Last edited by Seeker of Carnage on Wed May 04, 2016 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Flies Empty Re: Lord of the Flies

Post by Veara Wed May 04, 2016 10:17 am

Pestilence: 30 meters too much. 10 meters per tier.

Human centipede: if the target has tier three, four or five strength your incasing will not stop them through psychical means because the force of their swings alone will be enough to send them into stratosphere

Subjects: depending on ones endurance they maybe be able to resist at tier 3/4 and no doubt could easily at tier five

Tier two
Human millipede: once again you can't drain someone's life until their unconcious

Bug infestations: if they have a higher synth this wont effect.

Aburane: 20 meters

Tier three
Mother Nature:1 post per tier

Clock master: 1 post per tier

Famine: again you can't drain from someone until their knocked out.

Tier four
Carnage: this is completely dependent on what exactly it is. There not getting through armor on fire or fire, or water surrounding someone or a stream of electricity, etc. Also can't drain until someone is knocked out.

Tier five
Just know as quick as they come they come they'll probably be able to go down that quickly as well.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Wed May 04, 2016 12:08 pm

Will do

It's not trying to stop them, that's why I made ti so they have to be destroyed with an ability\\

How can someone resist Subjects? It's a stop effect

Alright

I thought Drain effects deal damage and heal the user, it's not actually draining their life

It's not reducing the native cooldown, it's increasing the rate at which cooldowns degrade.

Alright will change

Alright that's fine
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed May 04, 2016 1:01 pm

I'm informing you without an ability of they have strength that force alone is going to blow a lot of them away.

The stop effect is only absolute through the time element. This isn't the time element.

Allowing it.

Increasing or decreasing still only 1 post.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Wed May 04, 2016 1:27 pm

But then they would reproduce. They aren't just insects, they are made of darkness.

I have the time element, I thought stop was exclusive to the Time element, that's why I have an ability with Stop.

Alright will change to regular cooldown reduction
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed May 04, 2016 2:08 pm

Regardless, what they're made of I'm telling you that it will be possible for someone to keep up with the bug reproducing if they have the correct tier of strength.

Are you casting stop or is it happening supernaturally? Also next please simply inform that you have the time element.
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Carnage Wed May 04, 2016 8:38 pm

How? Punch themselves to knock off the bugs? Wouldn't they need to be fast too?

I really did think it was exclusive to Time. That's why I didn't mention using the element of time, but as far as I know things can be supernatural and still utilize the element. So that's why I say supernatural.
Seeker of Carnage
Seeker of Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Wed May 04, 2016 9:16 pm

Your underestimating how strong t4 and t5 strength is I'm telling you anyone who has that. The force they swing with will be able to keep up. That's it.

This would have gone a lot quicker if it was made known especially since it's not on the side of your elements

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down