MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre, Days (inv) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre, Days (inv) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre, Days (inv) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre, Days (inv) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre, Days (inv) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre, Days (inv) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre, Days (inv) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre, Days (inv) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre, Days (inv) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre, Days (inv)

+3
Destinie Darkson
Meara
Silvia Darkson
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre, Days (inv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre, Days (inv)

Post by Deji Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:43 am

Deji half-expected that Mara needed to go get his friends, something which was fine by her, since the blonde already agreed to go with her in the first place. A grin on her lips, she started to jump in place, getting herself excited for the coming journey. "Excellent! Find them. Then we go!" The woman cheered and was just now feeling her energy grow. Despite being easily excitable, Deji was also able to quickly calm herself down. Then again, that never really lasted for much longer. "Deji wait here though. She like water and beach." And with that, the snake woman had wandered her way over to the water. She crouched down and stared at her reflection, a wide, beaming smile on her features.
Deji
Deji

Back to top Go down

Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre, Days (inv) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy, Noisy, Bizarre, Days (inv)

Post by Schwartz Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:49 am

There was a strenuous huff that left her lips and she just crossed her arms over her chest. "Good. Now, since we're all nice and friendly once again, I want you all to keep my baby safe. He's reckless and stubborn, just like his lazy-ass father over there!" She'd growl over to Veara, but she was just being mean. "But most of all, you three, have fun, okay?" The mother said, giving each of them a small, soft smile. "Now then, how many of you are coming to lunch? I need to figure that out, before I slice anything further." The elven lady stated and had flicked the blade of the knife, so that the blood splattered off to the side, thus cleaning it. They were going to have some good ol' beef sandwiches today.

Schwartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:03 am

The black eyed boy smiled and did sorta a bow to Silvia when she said thank you followed by a spin into another bow the boy being extra hyper right now at the thought of meeting Morgana......no that wasn't right Morse!....... no that wasnt right either....OH right, Morgan! Plus the boy enjoyed helping Silvia in the past and that feeling had not changed at all. Mara quickly spinning on his heels to face Destinie he smiled when she asked why he needed the butter. "Well ya see when I first got back I was running and then bam I couldn't stop in time because of the sand, and I ended stuck in that now larger hole in the waterfall. So we were initially gonna use magic to to slice off my jacket and shirts and scarf. Then rub the butter on my body so I'd slide out! Though they never came back and plus a few seconds after they left someone came along and plopped me out. Then I met Silvia and then you guys!" He spoke cheerfully using his hands to tell the story. Though when finishing the boy simply began to shake his head once more in an attempt to make sure all of the sand was out of his hair. He smiled when he was satisfied though he quickly stopped and sniffed the air at first he came towards Fayt smelling him for a second and then he went towards Destinie getting slightly in her personal space with out realizing it. He left his trance, smiling at both of them, hugging them both tightly for a second picking them up off the ground. "An thanks to you two meeting up with them earlier I now know where they are located!" Mara laughed a little and began to take off towards the general direction of the houses that he and everyone else called home. Though the boy stopped for a second spinning on the balls of his feet to face them again and he waved towards them as if to say lets go! Before taking off in a brisk walk humming and smiling.

Meanwhile~

The kids refused to leave their bowing position even though it seemed Schwartz had calmed down. When they heard keep him safe both Xaq and Alyssa twitched a little remembering they just left him stuck in the waterfall cave. Though technically if he wanted to he could get out, but still...they shrugged it off and quickly both of them looked up smiling wides smiles and nodding their heads. Usually they were better at poker faces in these situations but with the adults....not so much. Veara hearing the comment presented at him simply laughed it off far too use to hearing that ever since their son took off and Schwartz had intially thrown a fit. Fit actually doesn't do what really happened justice, it was more like a typhoon of maternal emotion when Meara left. Aldrey looked up between the two wondering why they were giving such weird faces all of the sudden. Though as they quickly jumped to their feet she followed suit. All of them coming towards the door and thanking her about lunch and saying they'd be staying. Hopefully Mara had figured out a way outta of that wall. He couldn't really still be there....could he?
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:07 am

With help from Destinie, most of the sand on her hair had been brushed off, but a good bath would be the only way to fully get rid of it all. Not that it was a problem in normal circumstances, but she had to visit some other people too, and it just didn't seem right to be going in an dragging sand into their homes. She wasn't so pampered that the thought of getting dirty irked her so much. It was quite the opposite, actually. After thanking Destinie, Silvia removed her arm sleeves and proceeded to dust them off, as a few grains of sand had inserted themselves into them, and had become rather itchy.

Her attention was diverted back to Des when she was about to say something about Morgan, but her brother had interrupted. Something must have happened while she was away... Well, other than Morgan becoming a queen, that is. Shame she couldn't have been there to congratulate her on the day of her coronation.

Thinking about it now, it was kind of daunting. Silvia didn't think she was ready to meet her face to face, so when it came time for them to head out to meet her, she'd have to separate from the group. She'll meet her when she was ready. But for now, she followed close to Mara, smiling as she caught up to him. "What have you guys been up to these last few years? You all seem much more powerful than before."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinie Darkson Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:48 pm

Seeing Mara acting to wild all of a sudden get Destinie giggling, hiding a smile behind a hand. Listening to his short story, with the added use of hand gestures. It was entertaining, to put it one way. The young lady was smiling up until Mara had shaken his head and, once again, sending sand flying, albeit a lesser amount. Poor Silvia would have sand on her person for days to come.

Fayt was less than pleased to get doused in more sand, but refrained from showing his irritation for the sake of all those present. Brushing the grains from his blazer, the twin was then face-to-face with the black-eyed blonde. He leaned back some and gave Mara a curious, confused gaze. That only intensified as he moved on towards Destinie. Fayt’s twin was seen visibly blushing before hiding her face behind her hands. If there was one weakness to end all weaknesses, it’d be the effect that boy had on his sister.

Destinie didn’t mind, however. In face, she was elated, and soaked that moment in to its fullest. She’d squeak a bit as she was hugged, opposed to Fayt’s quiet grunt.

“Yeah…”
“N-No problem..!”

The twins spoke in tangent to one another, and watched as Mara took off. Destinie was quick to follow, calling out to the blonde to wait up. Fayt sighed. That was far too much excitement for him for one day. Turning his eyes to the remaining body on the beach, it beat the alternative. Walking up to Deji, Fayt took a seat on the sand and gazed out to sea. Maybe he could have a decent conversation with his cousin.

Destinie didn’t mind. Her brother was his own person and could do as he pleased. Unlike when they were younger, and were inseparable, the twins were able to be away from one another now for extended periods of him. Waving to her brother as she ran off, Destinie took her spot close to Mara’s other side. The boy’s smile was infectious, and a small smile appeared on her own lips. “Yeah, Mar-Mar. You’ll have to tell me all about the adventures you had.” She’d say cheerfully. “Since you didn’t take me with you…” She tacked on in a teasing manner. She wasn’t aware if Mara knew about her training with his father, but would keep that to herself for the moment.
Destinie Darkson
Destinie Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:11 pm

Mara was running along smiling happily having the two of the them next to him, when Silvia mentioned that they looked stronger the boy simply grinned more laughing warmly while he ran down the path. "I don't feel like I'm that much more powerful I just got taller finally after being the shortest for so long." The boy spoke laughing and that was the truth for the longest time he was the shortest out of all of them. It wasn't until a couple months ago that the boy had shot up like a weed leaving Xaq behind him, and officially passing Alyssa as the tallest in the group. Though still when they asked him about his adventures, the boy had a quick flash back to the time before the Darkson Cup....and a grimace appeared on the boys face. He remembered many times where he honestly thought him and his friends weren't going to make it through and even worse he remembered many battles that he barely made it out of and even worse  the times that both Alyssa and Xaq were severely hurt because he was as he puts it, a terrible leader. Though the boy quickly left his head and he shook his head as he thought about what both of them had just spoken about. "Well to be honest when we left we were kinda busy, I mean we were being chased by my Beta, Xaq's Beta and Alyssa's Beta. The only reason we got away from them was because of Alpha's old board could go as fast as him when hes all coated with orange and stuff.Otherwise we would have never had gotten away, first I got on it then got Alyssa. We barely lost our beta's and then when we got Xaq all three of them came up outta no where! I'm still amazed to this day they weren't able to catch up to the board. Though I can assure you I am not that powerful, I'm just tall finally, taller then both of you! I mean I'm not beautiful like you guys! BUT I AM TALL THATS ONE OUT OF TWO!" The boy spoke not even paying attention to what he was saying, the boy was still excited over the fact that he finally had his growth spurt and that was enough to make him run a little faster not even realizing it, though he slowed down his speed as he felt himself enter blur state. Returning to the middle of in between Silvia and Destinie the boy smiled at them both. Though he realized as they inched closer and closer he felt as though he was forgetting something.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:42 am

"Height doesn't matter that much" She said with a small giggle. Back when they were still children, Mara had been the shorter one between the two, and she recalled poking fun at him for that, but she was just teasing. She missed the grimace, but she felt like Mara was hiding something from his travels. That was fine. If anything, that just meant she could keep some of the things she did a secret.

He went on about how he and his friends escaped their mothers, and that incited another chuckle from the girl. She couldn't say she was surprised. Their mothers were tough women. She was lucky only one of her mothers was strict. But why were they being chased? Before she could ask, Mara had suddenly blurted out that both of them were beautiful, and coming from such a close person to her, that made her blush and shied away a little, but she was smiling.

When he came back from jogging ahead, Silvia said, "That's kind of you to say, Mara. But maybe don't say it when we're in front of your Beta. I don't think she likes me that much..." She paused and leaned towards him a little to whisper, cupping her hand between the side of her lips and his ear. "Especially after that super secret death technique." She kinda hoped he had forgotten about it, or if he did, that he wouldn't suddenly blurted out what had happened. It was nothing malicious, but it definitely would make her burn out from embarrassment.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinie Darkson Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:26 am

Destinie was running alongside the blonde, a smile spread across her lips. Mara was so modest, that it felt like he didn’t even know how to gloat. Giggling, she noticed that he had grown quite a bit. Now, she could look up into those deep, black orbs like she had alwa- Ahem. “R-Right!” She added to Silvia’s comment. “It isn’t all that important, but if you’re that excited about it, then I’m happy for you~” Destinie had smiled softly at him, and turned her eyes forward. In doing so, she too missed the grimace. Unlike her cousin, however, Destinie wasn’t suspicious of much, and just laughed without suspecting a thing.

It was quite the spectacle when the three of them had left the island on Veara’s hoverboard. All of their mothers were chasing them, and the shouting could be heard all the way across the island. Everyone was so confused at first, but when they saw the board zoom on by, followed by three angry mothers, it could only be assumed that the trio was up to no good. Destinie was only able to catch the tail end of their departure from her rooftop. It saddened her, as she had been so desperately trying to convince Mara to let her join his little band of travel partners, but it never happened, and they left without her. It hurt, but she told herself to be patient, and that he’d return eventually; that there was no way he’d… That he’d get hurt. Veara would have saved him. Or at least, that’s what she told herself.

Again with the modesty, and then came the compliment. It had Destinie facing Mara with two wide eyes and a blushing face. It was quickly made apparent that the boy wasn’t taking note of what he was saying, and that was enough to calm her down. He was complimenting, but not to flatter. As he took off, Destinie tried to catch up to him, afraid that’d he’d leave her and Silvia in his dust on his hunt for his friends. He noticed, though, and came back to their sides. “Why doesn’t Mara’s Beta…” She trailed off and watched with a curious eye as Silvia whispered into Mara’s ear. With a light cough, she tried to catch their attention, wanting to be in on this secret or whatever it was. It definitely had to have been something with the way her cousin was acting.
Destinie Darkson
Destinie Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:47 am

Mara when Silvia whispered into his ear initially he nodded to the girl and it took him a moment to remember what happened, however the boy made an O with his mouth when he remembered just exactly what she was talking about and that certain memory... The boy however when both the girls mentioned his beta realized how close he was to his house. His eyes widened and a moment after Destinie's cough the boy tripped and he went tumbling into the large bush that was on the opposite side of the road right in front of his house. For a moment there was silence and Mara lay still within the bushes. However the boy suddenly sprinted out and ran towards grabbing them both around their waists and quickly sprinting back into the large bush. He held his arms around their waists tightly and the boy began to speak very slowly as if he was behind enemy lines. "Be.very.very.quiet. Within that home lies one of the best trackers slash Assassins to ever walk in this universe. and the other are definitely in that house....I can smell um. Garth's snaky smell and the smell of Alyssa's shampoo from when we showered before we came to the Destiny Islands this morning. OK guys we need to brain storm how we get friends outta there away from one of the greatest beta to ever beta and here so then we can all run like crazy and hope for the best." Mara said letting go of them finally and looking at them both it was clear he was very serious about the situation. No matter what Mara feared his Beta to the point of even after winning the Darkson tournament he ran and didn't get treated by the Darkson medical staff believing he would wake up and be tied to his bed back in his home never allowed to adventure again. He looked them both in the eyes looking back and forth between them with a serious face wondering if they'd be able to help all three of them currently confined thanks to said large sized bush he felt the need to stuff them all within. Lest he feel the wrath of his Beta.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:17 am

Noticing that Destinie wanted in on the secret, Silvia was quick to wave it off, her face colored with embarrassment. "I-It's no-nothing!" She attempted to play it cool, but the stuttering was making it hard to appear that way. Mara looked like he remembered, which made her feel a bit happy that that memory had been preserved, and embarrassed that... that memory had been preserved. She hoped he never told anyone. She didn't know if that would be something his mother would share, but she had a good feeling it wasn't. Now her mother Zienna on the other hand... it was a good thing she kept that story somewhat contained in Limbo. Now the question remained, did her mother Celia tell anyone? She could have been infected with Zienna's loose lips and accidentally let it slip in conversation. Oh if that happened, she only hoped it faded from people's memories.

She snapped out of her trance with a gasp as Mara tumbled into a bush. Silvia stopped and quickly asked, "Are you okay, Mara?" Then he suddenly came out, picked both the girls up, then brought them into the bush with him. "Wha-?" Before she could get her bearings straight, Mara started talking as if they were about to execute some military maneuvers. Once it registered that he was talking about his mother, and something about breaking out his friends, she looked to Destinie with a look of confusion. Was aunt Schwartz still mad about the hoverboard thing Mara just told them about?
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinie Darkson Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:09 am

The young Darkson girl groaned when their secret wasn’t shared with her. It didn’t sit right with her that Silvia had secrets with Mara, especially ones that drew out such reactions from him, and was trying hard to deny the fact that she was jealous of the matter. With a look of discontent on her face, it soon changed when Mara went tumbling. Much like her cousin, Destinie stopped to look at him. “Mara, what are yo-” Her sentence was left unfinished as the blonde had darted out of the bush he fell into and nabbed them by the waist.

Squeaking loudly from the sudden action and contact, Destinie didn’t struggle much as she and Silvia were stuffed into the bush. The young lady raised a brow at Mara as he spoke. But of all the things he had mentioned, the one thing that caught her attention the most, was when he made it sound as though all of them showered together. Which, Destinie couldn’t deny that it was entirely likely due to how restricting some locations can be while traveling, but the thought of Mara and Alyssa showering together put some unpleasant imagery into her head.

Shaking out her thoughts, Destinie looked from Mara’s serious expression to Silvia’s confused one, and gave her cousin a shrug. “Guess she’s been known to hold a grudge or two…?” It was more of a guess than an answer, but with the way that Aunt Schwartz interacted with her mother, Tsumiko, Destinie was of the impression that the blue-haired assassin wasn’t the type to forgive and forget. Though it did make her wonder what it was that her mother did that angered the little blue woman so much…

Turning back to Mara, Destinie hummed in thought. “I could always, uh…” She trailed off, wondering if she really wanted to admit to something so embarrassing. “...go ask if you’re home. It wouldn’t be anything new, so it wouldn’t be out of the ordinary or anything. When I see them, I can act all surprised and ask if they wanna come help me find you…” Destinie would say through a sigh and had turned her eyes away.
Destinie Darkson
Destinie Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schwartz Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:55 pm

"Run away from here, huh...?" The voice of that "angered little blue woman" would have rang in all three of their ears. How and when did she get there? Maybe it was after Aldrey, Xaq, and Alyssa had surrendered to her and she brought them into her home. Maybe it was after she had finished preparing lunch for everyone, since she knew that today was the day. Oh, it could have been at any time in-between all of that, but it didn't matter. What did matter, was that she was already there and escape with any friends was impossible now. A firm hand had reached out to grip Meara by the shoulder.

"Meara, dear. When exactly did you plan on running away, hm? Was it before or after you ate the lunch your mother slaved to make, in order to make sure your little blonde butt grew appropriately? She had asked and dragged him out of the bush that all three of them hid in. "Destinie, Silvia, would you like to come and eat lunch with us?" Schwartz asked with a deathly sweet smile on her lips, as she turned it over towards the two gorgeous young women. There was really only one real answer that they could give.

It wasn't long after they gave the correct answer, did the mother walk off. The blue-haired fury had dragged her son along with him, whether he liked it or not, because of the one simple fact that she held all of his friends at knife point. If they were going to leave, they were at least going to do it together and with full stomachs.

Schwartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2