MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia)

Post by Silvia Darkson Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:37 am

Silvia uttered a word of thanks to Morgan for her concern, but the queen's words seem to ring hollow as a creeping shroud started to tug at her mind. 'I should stop thinking about things like this...' Nobody needed to be dragged into family matters.

When Felicity arrived, all three of them entered the elevator. She tried to divert her thoughts elsewhere, momentarily focusing on who she'd likely invite to help her. One person came into mind. A friend she made in Limbo, but she was... difficult. They got along fine, but there might be tensions between other people. She wasn't the sociable type, but she could be a big help. [color=violet]'I should call her once this is over.'

She looked over to Felicity, recalling that Morgan had mentioned that they were cousins. "Are we second or third degree cousins?" she asked her. They couldn't be first degree, since Morgan was aunt Marigold's only child, and she met all of uncle Gwain's children, unless of course they made more while she was in Limbo, and Felicity didn't seem to have that much of a likeness to her mother Celia's twin, aunt Lily.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Colloquial Gathering (Felicity/Silvia)

Post by Felicity Rose Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:14 pm

It didn’t come as a surprise that Morgan once more extended her hand to family with the offer of joining her Seraphim. She’d done it with Felicity herself and the other four. So, the slime turned her eyes to Silvia and gave a polite bow. “Welcome, then, to the Seraphim.” She’d state and stand upright. It was simply a formality, nothing more and nothing less. Returning her gaze to Morgan, the slime woman’s ever-present smile remained on her lips. “You have my word, M’Lady. Silvia will be treated with the utmost respect.” From the corner of her eye, Felicity looked the succubus-vampire up and down and followed Morgan into the elevator.

Turning to face the door, she’d hear Silvia’s question, and seemed unfazed by the question. At least she was smart enough to figure that they weren’t first cousins. No, that wasn’t a matter of intelligence, but one of connectivity. Silvia was at least aware of her Aunts’ and Uncle’s familial statuses. “We are neither. Our bond is one that appears familial, but is not by blood. My father is Damien Rose, known in some circles as “Beast”, and served under Lady Marigold as one of her Seraphim. Father was considered family, and so that generosity has been extended to myself and my siblings.”

Felicity’s explanation came off as pleasant, but there was a slight tone of boredom. She stood firmly on her end of the elevator, hands clasped behind her back. Her aqua-green eyes her fixed forward, trained on the small control panel. Introductions where such a hassle when one had to be proper and behave themselves. But she was simply doing as what was asked of her.
Felicity Rose
Felicity Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Darkson Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Morgan simply sat back against the rail which was situated along the far wall of the elevator. Casual as ever when around family, the young woman watched the two conversed, listened and chuckled softly to herself. Felicity needed to work on conveying her tones better, because if she were to have that tone of boredom with the wrong people, she'd find herself more often than not, making subtle enemies even among family. That's something she'd educate the young woman on at a later time, however. "Quite. Maybe you should go and seek out our other family members in your free time, Silvia. We're very diverse and those so many of us, that you might have even passed by and met some without even knowing it." The queen smiled

It'd take a few moments to arrive, but they did. The elevator doors came open and there was another stretch of hallway, however, these halls had windows to peek into the other rooms. Labs which housed different projects, with different qualified staff and many other essentials. The wall all the way at the end, was the directors office, which was currently empty. It had been that way for quite a while, ever since her father left to pursue his own goals... She'd have to call him later and make sure he was okay.

"Down this hall, Silvia, will be your office. All of these people you see, will listen to you, because their jobs depend on it. You are in command, you are the director." She stated firmly. When they arrived at the door, she stepped aside and motioned for her succubus cousin to do the honors and step on through.
Morgan Darkson
Morgan Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:44 am

So... they took that Seraphs being family literally, to the point where the daughter of a previous Seraph became her cousin? Well, one thing's for certain: Family reunions were going to be crowded... "Oh, I'm pretty sure I already met one before coming here," she'd say, the memory of being half-buried in sand still fresh on her mind. She can see the diversity part in that already. Deji was much more wild compared to Marigold and Felicity.

Once they got off the elevator, Silvia was graced with a long hallway, with windowed rooms revealing people at work. And she'd be in charge of all of them? She expected to be starting out small, and gather up a team that she knew personally, but at the same time, she didn't want to get rid of the people already there. She should have thought this over... She can't be in charge of all these people. She had never been in charge of anyone aside from her familiars and... partners. This was too much of a leap, but she couldn't back out now after everything. She'd be lucky if she didn't mess this up in a week.

But as the people inside glanced at her and were captivated by her charms, even though it was heavily suppressed at the moment, she hoped it was a sign that they wouldn't be too harsh on her.

They stopped in front of the office at the end of the hall. The Director's Office... Her office... Morgan allowed her to be the first one in, and with a gulp she opened her new office and stepped inside. At the moment it was... bland. Shelves of books lining the walls, a metallic desk in the middle, all tidy and whatnot, a few plants in the corners with artificial light hovering above to keep them alive underground... She'd need to do some customization here. With a smile, she turned to Morgan. "I have to say... this was a lot more than I expected... Thank you." This was a hundred levels above her expectations. Suppose all she could do now was ease herself into it.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Rose Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:49 am

Felicity wasn’t all too concerned with making enemies. She hardly considered anyone as an acquaintance. The fewer ties one had to others, the fewer weaknesses they sported for the enemy to take advantage of. Pondering the enormity that was their so-called “family”, only made that much larger by her seven siblings, the elevator soon reached its destinated floor and opened up to a long hallway. One either side, windows allowed the higher-ups to peer into many laboratories and check on their subordinates’ progress. It was difficult to properly imagine Silvia in charge of all of this, as uncertain and hesitant as she seemed, but if the Darkson Queen declared that she had the proper criteria, who was the slime to judge?

There were a couple of glances, and whispers as they passed. Felicity pinned it as a succubus’ charm, and the Queen’s presence. She was just the extra that traveled with them, a pleasant smile ever upon her lips. At the end of the hall, Morgan opened the door to the director’s office, and Silvia stepped inside. Morgan and Felicity were soon to follow, and the slime woman looked around at the empty space. “Could use a little personal touch. No doubt it won’t remain that way for long.” Felicity commented to herself. Taking a position by the door, she remained there, silent and smiling. How this unfolded was going to be... interesting.
Felicity Rose
Felicity Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Darkson Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:42 am

There was a smirk placed upon her lips when the cousin entered through the door. They spied a barely decorated room save for only the essentials, knowing that all three of their first thoughts would be to furnish it eventually. Her eyes scanned back over to Silvia, who had faced her with a smile. "Dear cousin, I say this is exactly the amount that you need and that your method of thanking me, will be to produce results." She explained quite easily.

Morgan stepped into the room and placed a hand on the succubus' shoulder. "Because after all, you shall be using me as a test subject as well and I'd hate to be poked and prodded on, any longer than necessary." And that was yet again, another revelation made by her. Who else better? She knew her own body like the back of her hand and could easily assist Silvia in a myriad of experiments. "Use me as you see fit, for I am just but a call away, okay?" The queen asked, her red eyes shimmering with that bit of charm int hem.
Morgan Darkson
Morgan Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:34 am

Results. Right... well, no matter what it would be, Silvia would aim to make something worthwhile. This was her job now, and although it might not have been something she had planned to do, she was going to do it as best she can. She'll make her cousin proud. But that confidence was shaken when told that Morgan would be one of her patients. She slightly panicked.

Looking at Morgan with nervous surprise, she said, "Y-you?! I-I-I couldn't possibly -- not on you!" One mistake on her part and she could lose her closest relative. "I'm glad you think I'm qualified for that, and not to sound unsure of myself, but I'm not going to risk your life on the operating table, Morgan. You're too important to be put under such risks." Not only was she the appointed leader of the Darkson regime, she was also the only person Silvia could truly relate with. Well, that wasn't completely true. There was Maria, but they didn't spend as much time together now that she thought about it.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Rose Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:38 pm

Felicity was just as surprised as her succubus counterpart to hear that Morgan was offering herself up as an experiment to her cousin. Though, in some bizarre light, it did make sense. Morgan was more structured than your typical human being, being what she was. And with those damned nanomachines, it was nigh impossible to do her actual harm. There was much that could be discovered using the Queen as a guinea pig.

“I see no harm in the matter, desu.” Felicity would begin, her trademark smile on her lips. Tipping her head to the side, the translucent green fluid that composed her body would glimmer in the dull light of the office. “Unless you truly have so little faith in our Queen’s resilience, it should be a walk in the, well… office…” She trailed off, turning her eyes to Morgan for a moment.

Of course, since Morgan offered up her nearly indestructible body, it was only fair that the slime did the same. That, and she was a little curious concerning some things. “And I wish to do the same, Miss Silvia. If my body can be of use to you, I would implore you to use it.” Bowing to the vampire-succubus, hand over the spot one’s heart would have been, Felicity turned those eyes up to Silvia, smiling still.
Felicity Rose
Felicity Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Darkson Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:53 pm

Amused the queen was, that she began to laugh jovially in Silvia's face. Her concern was well warranted but the one thing Morgan had absolute confidence in, was her own body. At will, things could be turned on or off, adaptive technology enabled them sure-fire methods of surviving almost any situation and their resilience to many a things, did in fact make the queen one of the more promising members. There were certain experiments she couldn't be apart of, but a good bulk of them would have yielded helpful results on both ends. After all, Morgan was an oddity, in the sense that her body was a new combination of organic and synthetic material, with the synthetic parts being advanced in their own right. Thus, there were many strengths and weaknesses, that could be exploited and should be noted.

After a moment, the woman had stifled her laughter and stood up straight once more. "Forgive my amusement, Silvia, but I must say your reaction was priceless." She giggled briefly. "But on a more serious note, I must concur with Felicity. We are both creatures of high resilience and adaptability. You can trust in us to endure whatever machinations you have planned for us. Considering there are things about myself that not even I know, I implore you to help me discover whatever potential prospects my body could offer." And with that, the Darkson Queen had concluded her little bit regarding the manner, hoping that Sil would relent a bit.
Morgan Darkson
Morgan Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:20 pm

Silvia felt a little bit of anger from Felicity's comment. She was twisting her words! She didn't doubt that Morgan could probably take being cut open and be subjected to... experiments, but the doubt... was on herself. Realizing that, she started having second thoughts about this whole ordeal. And as if to add to the insult she subjected on herself, Felicity offered her own body to be experimented on. And so nonchalantly at that. It is definitely easy to say such things when the weight of failure didn't rest on their shoulders, not to mention how the weight of their trust would add to that burden when something goes wrong.

When she heard Morgan laugh, all she could feel was embarrassment. She was the butt of the joke. Her concerns were only taken lightly at best. How could they afford to be so foolhardy with their lives? Don't they realize just how dangerous it was? She turned slightly away from them, and imagined the crystal cave she would always hide in to feel calm. She didn't show them her anger, nor discomfort. Instead she simply smiled as she hung her head.

They just wish to gamble their lives to a potentially unqualified person? Then fine. Rewards and consequences... Which ever one they get, it'll be theirs to keep. She'd just need to learn to ignore how much they had laid out on her. This is what they wanted after all...

"All right... I get it..." she said quietly "But don't expect success every time."

If she ever did fail... she only hoped she didn't fail on Morgan...
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Rose Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:19 am

Felicity felt a bit of amusement herself. Not necessarily at the fact that even Morgan was laughing, but the fact that Silvia was getting so embarrassed over the matter. If the slime truly felt as though having Silvia experiment on her would put her person in danger, then she wouldn’t have offered herself up. Whether that was overestimating Silvia’s abilities, or simply having too much confidence in herself would have to be figured out at a later date.

Silvia turned away from them, likely to collect herself after having been so blatantly laughed at. Stepping forward, Felicity placed a hand on Silvia’s shoulder, not comforting nor belittling, but neutral in meaning. “Allow me to give you a welcoming gift, then, to work you into your role, desu.” She stated with that ever-present smile. Walking over to the desk, she placed her hand on the wooden surface, and had severed her left arm from her slime body. The gelatinous substance jiggled as it formed into a sphere of sorts there on the desk.

Turning back around to face the vampire-succubus, Felicity smiled still as her arm regenerated. “This ball of slime will react in every manner similar to myself, desu. I, personally, will feel nothing of what you do to it, so feel free to play with it as you please. Should you request more of me or have any further questions then please, do not hesitate to ask, desu.” Felicity stated, unfeeling eyes trained on the young lady’s own.
Felicity Rose
Felicity Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2