MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Among the People (Cipher/Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Among the People (Cipher/Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Among the People (Cipher/Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Among the People (Cipher/Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Among the People (Cipher/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Among the People (Cipher/Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Among the People (Cipher/Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Among the People (Cipher/Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Among the People (Cipher/Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Among the People (Cipher/Open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Among the People (Cipher/Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Among the People (Cipher/Open)

Post by Cipher Phoenix Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:35 pm

"Queen Faye if you don't mind I really would like to see the hole castle now that we're here if its not a problem?" Cipher asked as he bowed to her (Oh I should ask if she could rename a part of the castle...no that's overkill.) he tells himself as he the room starts to get a bit cold.
Cipher Phoenix
Cipher Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Among the People (Cipher/Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Among the People (Cipher/Open)

Post by Faye Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:17 pm

Faye saw nothing wrong with showing him the "whole castle". There were tours that were given every now and then when she wasn't busy. She even allowed people to have a taste of the luxuries of what being a queen was like. "If you wish. There are many places to see. There is the kitchen, dining hall, the ballroom, my personal gardens, the training ground for my soldiers... and many more"
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2