MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Save Me, San Fransokyo [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Save Me, San Fransokyo [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Save Me, San Fransokyo [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Save Me, San Fransokyo [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Save Me, San Fransokyo [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Save Me, San Fransokyo [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Save Me, San Fransokyo [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Save Me, San Fransokyo [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Save Me, San Fransokyo [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Save Me, San Fransokyo [Open]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Save Me, San Fransokyo [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Save Me, San Fransokyo [Open]

Post by Professor Velox Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:58 pm

Shirou stopped his mumbling as Sleep and Rose attempted to cheer them up. He looked at Sleep then to Rose, his face the same. Though, he broke out into a smile and laughed. "You two aren't really good at cheering somebody up," he said as he stood up. He patted down his behind to get any dust or dirt off. "Sorry about that, I overreact a bit when it comes to my daughter."

He turned his focus on Sleep, shaking his head at his suggestion. "Nah, if I ever were to go looking for Sotiria and she were okay, she'd just be super pissed at me for thinking she couldn't handle herself," he said, scratching the back of his head and laughing. "Would probably make me wish she was dead by the end of it."
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Directory : Shirou Velox
Timeline : The Ultimate Saga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleep Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:49 am

Sleep shrugged, he nodded, and Shirou seemed to feel a little better regardless. That was the important thing. He managed to coo a few 'ha-ha-ha's; though it was probably quite funny to see him do them with a blank face, and then smile afterwards with his thumb slowly raising.

Shirou seemed cynical, and was the type to let his wife go. It was good to give her the freedom she deserved but... Sleep figured it might be emotionally distressful to accept lonliness as a social norm. "I can't say for sure how your wife would react or anything. But if she loved you once, it might bring her joy to see you reaching your neck out to be in her presence. I don't know though. I don't have friends. I only have my theories."
Sleep
Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosetta Ryley Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:46 am

Rose jabbed a gentle elbow into Shirou's side. "Well, results can't be argued with. If it works, it works." It was fairly normal for a father to worry about her daughter so much, and she certainly can imagine a strong woman who'd be mad about being thought of as a person who couldn't fend for herself, but leaving him for years on end was just pushing it. Wait, did they get a divorce or something? An annulment perhaps? Shame it's not something she could ask out of the blue.

She turned to Sleep and addressed his claim of having no friends, saying, "Making friends isn't that hard. Just mingle around people, find someone's lost puppy, and most importantly, don't be like a certain friend of mine who assault guys who get too touchy. I get how that's not such a bad reaction, but when I say she assaults people... she really assaults people... I'm still working on her anger management, but she's getting better..." a shiver ran down her spine, knowing she'd likely face certain death if this friend of hers found out she was talking behind her back. On the bright side, she could use that as a test. One that may not be worth the results...
Rosetta Ryley
Rosetta Ryley

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:19 pm

Shirou's brows furrowed when Sleep tried to encourage him to find his wife. "Loved me once?" Shirou repeated, letting out an awkward laugh. "You make it sound like she just fell out of love and left me. She's just a free spirit who was caged for far too long, so she's enjoying her freedom. Me coming after her would be like me trying to shove her back into a cage." The Death God never really had doubts about the strength of his relationship with Sotiria, but people often said something that provoked such things whenever he mentioned how long she's been gone. The two had never been a real touchy-feely kind of couple, and distance never bothered them. Not to say that he didn't miss her, but it wasn't...bad. Just then, Shirou noticed he had zoned out a bit, lost in his thoughts, and snapped back in as Rose was telling Sleep something about friends.

"Uh, yeah, friend making just kinda happens," Shirou said, trying to reorient himself in the conversation as he scratched the top of his head, attempting to think of something positive to say. "Put yourself out there, talking to people, and you'll eventually find people who'll want to see you again."

Shirou thought about telling him to try saving people, but that wasn't exactly good advice for somebody so impressionable, even if that's how Shirou met Sotiria. It wasn't like Shirou expected anything from saving her. He was saving everybody who had been imprisoned and forced to fight, he just happened to talk to her and she happened to find him when it was over and offer to assist. And then things led to other things there they were, twenty years later. A rebellious kid and a partner who never stayed in one place for too long. But you tell a kid that, and then they get these ideas in their head that saving people means they owe you things, when it doesn't mean anything at all. Shirou kept mum about that.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleep Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:49 pm

"Hmm, thank you for your advice, both of you. I'll try and put that wisdom to use. I won't hold you up any longer, I hope to see you again in the coming future."

Sleep felt a new sense of ambition and gal now. Thanks to the help of these somebodies, or whatever they were, he'd try and find peace with his aggravations. The inability to make a friend had been a tough obstacle for a very long time. Yet now, he was motivated. The Nobody turned around and began walking down the sidewalk. He opened a corridor of Nothingness. and left the scene...

[Topic Exit]
Sleep
Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosetta Ryley Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:05 am

"Likewise." She could only wonder where the guy was going after this, but she guessed he was off to wander off. "Here's to hoping he finds friends," she said, sighing as she looked down at her blood-soaked shirt. "Did I complain yet about how this is going to be such a pain to get the stains out of this?"

She turned around and leaned against the wall, a concerned look on her face as she watched the crash scene. A little bit of relief came to her when she spotted the driver of the car that ran her over. Luckily no one was seriously injured. "Do you think the girl's fine? I should probably hang around and make sure she doesn't get into deeper trouble... shouldn't I?"
Rosetta Ryley
Rosetta Ryley

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:25 am

Shirou watched in silence as Sleep took his leave through a Corridor of Nothingness. "He was a pretty interesting one," he noted. "Been a while since I've met a nobody as new and fresh as him. Wonder if he knows about the heart..." Shirou noticed he had been talking outloud and stopped talking abruptly, not wanting to seem weird or crazy.

"I believe she is currently lost while looking for the police station," Shirou told Rose. He crossed his arms. "I have a, uh, friend looking out for her to make sure she doesn't run into any trouble. But, I think I'm gonna go pick some souvenirs up and head back home if you wanted to take over."
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosetta Ryley Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:31 am

She looked at him, a little suspicious, but still grateful that he had someone watching the girl, but it got her wondering what he actually meant by that. He did pause a bit on the friend part, and she took that as a sign that it wasn't a friend, but more of a friend. It wasn't so far-fetched to think that he would have connections, or even that he was the center of those connections. Given his abilities, he would be capable enough.

"I'll get someone to bring me a change of clothes, but while I'm waiting for them to get here, I'll keep watch on the girl and make sure nothing goes south. But..." she looked at her shirt again. "Blending in is going to be tough... Maybe if I asked, she'll let me use her shower to wash this off. So... I guess this is where we go our separate ways, hm? Thanks again for your help, Shirou."
Rosetta Ryley
Rosetta Ryley

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:41 pm

Shirou nodded and smiled. "Our time have been brief, but I enjoyed it nonetheless," Shirou said as he reached into his pocket. He pulled a small skull-shaped token that looked like a pin and held it out to the girl. "If you ever find yourself in trouble or want my help, tap this and I'll come."

He frowned and then said, "I wish I could have given it to sleep but he just up and left before I could offer it to him." He shook his head. "Though I have a feeling I'll eventually run into him again. Funny how there are just certain type of people you tend to cross paths with again."

He slid both of his hands in his pockets. "If you're ever in the neighborhood, give me a knock. I'll show you around," Shirou said before he suddenly disappeared, as if flickering from existence.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosetta Ryley Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:23 am

Enjoyed it? Well, it wasn't him who was being shot at then got hit by a speeding car, so she could see how he could say that. But if she were honest, the few injuries she suffered were worth it. She saved a girl, and... well, caused some chaos unintentionally. At least no one died, which was a good thing, but the driver was going to need some cash to fix that car, but Rose could work something out.

After ignoring the urge to make a mature joke on what Shirou said, she took the token he had offered. "Some would call that fate or destiny. I don't subscribe to such things, but if that were the case, I'm sure he'd be glad to run into either of us again. That goes double for me."

Before she could say her farewells, Shirou had vanished, just like the time he saved the two girls. Some people were just too quick to leave. She brought the token to her eye level and carefully examined it. "Just tap it, hmm? I could have given him something in return if he ever needed my help. Maybe next time, I guess."

She pocketed the token and looked at the scene, shaking her head as she put a phone to her ear. "Fel? Yeah, I'm going to need you to bring me an extra set of clothes... It's a long story..."
Rosetta Ryley
Rosetta Ryley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2