MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups]

+17
Raziel
Hoshiko
Lorencia
Meikai
Skye
Destinie Darkson
Fayt
Felicity Rose
Deji
Luke Z.
Dirge
Eno Vale
Duncan Dairam
Edis Rehtona
Sleep
Sebastian Silberchatz
Tsumiko
21 posters

Go down

The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups] Empty The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups]

Post by Tsumiko Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:16 am

The darkness encroaches upon us. Are you up to the challenge?

The time has come for the long awaited Story Raids! They’ve been a long time coming, so we do hope all of you lovlies will join and have fun with it. As these are story raids, and connected to site plot, you need not concern yourself too much with getting things approved, though it is suggested so that you know in what direction to take your character during the course of the course of the topic.

We will be allowing up to three persons in a topic. The sign-up is so that we can make sure all the raids get equal attention. However, Legacy Characters will not be allowed to participate in these raids. You know who you be. As we’d like everyone to have the chance to get in and pick a world they’d like, please try to stick to as few alternate accounts as possible until everyone has signed up that wants to. All we ask for is the character that your entering, and a link to the character profile. Once that’s been achieved, you may fill in the remaining slots as you please. And if that happens, and there’s not enough slots for everyone, then the number will be expanded from three to however many it takes to get everyone in there.

I’ll fill in the slots for the individual worlds as you all sign up for them. You can look forward to the raids starting very, very soon. I’ll give a warning when sign-ups are about to close. It'll be about a week or so. If there's any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! So until then, play nice and have fun!~

Twilight Town
- Edis Rehtona
- Fayt Darkson
- Destinie Darkson

Land of Dragons
- Sleep
- Meikai
- Hoshiko Velox

Enchanted Dominion
- Yggrda
- Dirge
- Capricorn Clyde
- Walter Siege

Radiant Garden
- Doctor Bertrand
- Luke Zhu-Yu
- Skye Greene

Wonderland
- Felicity Rose
- Lorencia
- Raziel
- Xern Yuki

The World That Never Was
- Sebastian Silberchatz
- Eno Vale
- Yue'Deji

Last edited by Tsumiko on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:09 am; edited 8 times in total
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups] Empty Re: The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups]

Post by Sebastian Silberchatz Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:10 am

I'll be in The World That Never Was

Profile Link
Sebastian Silberchatz
Sebastian Silberchatz

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups] Empty Re: The Beginning of the End. [Story Raid Sign-Ups]

Post by Sleep Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:23 am

Land of Dragons

Here I am.
Sleep
Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Edis Rehtona Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:00 pm

Edis Rehtona
Edis Rehtona

Directory : The Directory
Timeline : The Timeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan Dairam Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:42 pm

Enchanted Domain Shall have my Blade

Duncan Dairam
Duncan Dairam
Duncan Dairam

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:48 pm

The World that Never Was

Link
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirge Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:47 am

Enchanted Dominion

Dirge
Dirge

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Z. Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:48 am

Radiant Garden

Luke's stuff
Luke Z.
Luke Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deji Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:50 am

The World That Never Was

I am Deji!
Deji
Deji

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Rose Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:52 am

Felicity Rose
Felicity Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayt Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:55 am

Fayt
Fayt

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinie Darkson Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:56 am

Twilight Town

This'll be a snap!
Destinie Darkson
Destinie Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:30 am

I'll join radiant garden

Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Meikai Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:58 am

Land of Dragons, Home Sweet Home~

Meikai
Meikai
Meikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorencia Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:01 am

Wonderland!

Lorencia
Lorencia
Lorencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:08 am

Hoshiko
Hoshiko

Directory : Hoshi | Directory

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:51 pm

Wonderland~

Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:42 am

Tag out Duncan!

Put me in people Very Happy

Enchanted Domainon

Yggdra
Salem
Salem

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:10 pm

Xern would be hoping to join the Wonder land raid.

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net/t2662-xern-yukitransfer-character ----I hope that is good enough DX.

(BTW i am so out of practice so.)
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricorn Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:21 pm

Enchanted Dominion

Pika-boo-I'll kill you.
Capricorn
Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter Siege Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:09 pm

Enchanted Dominion.

Now, count up your Sins!
Walter Siege
Walter Siege

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:19 am

The sign-ups are now closed. Thank you to all who joined, and we look forward to seeing how all of you do!~
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum