MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Love is Blue  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Love is Blue  EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Love is Blue  EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Love is Blue  EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Love is Blue  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Love is Blue  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Love is Blue  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Love is Blue  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Love is Blue  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Love is Blue

3 posters

Go down

Love is Blue  Empty Love is Blue

Post by Lenneth Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Name: Love is Blue
Type of Weapon: Four hand guns
Size: Large for a Gun but still a medium sized weapon
Elemental Alignment: Darkness, Plant, Illusion

Enchantments/Special Abilities:  

Manifest: Guns are summon able and controllable at will

Love Struck- Each hit injects large douses of a power aphrodisiacs to the victims body effecting them as they would be. It also increases the effects of Illusionary and/or Emotional themed effects to targets by an extreme per hit.

Love hurts: Per hit the bullets deal continuous damage to the targets they hurt. Dealing half their damage one post after they land then 1/3 of it in the following post. All on hit effects apply to these multiple hits normally.

Extend Health care:  The items are  quick self-repairing if damaged and self-cleaning, worn or otherwise not in top shape making it very resilient to damage and dysfunction and is naturally a extremly resilient item already as well.

Third time's the Charm: Each Bullet deals three hits per one. But only hit is felt the other two are masked by Illusions to not trigger any noticeable stimulation but act normally.

Extra Information:
Love is Blue  Latest?cb=20141111002739

Last edited by Lenneth on Sun May 08, 2016 6:38 pm; edited 7 times in total
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Love is Blue  Empty Re: Love is Blue

Post by Amadeo Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:48 pm

"-Guns are able to change into different types of fire arms for altered strategics, ranges, fire rates and power behind shots"-This is a keyblade exclusive ability

"-Shots use the str and mag combine tiers as their damage output modifier and are able to be charged with magic, further enhancing their damage, speed and impacts" - This is not how damage for weapons work here.

"-The item itself is self-repairing if damaged and self-cleaning, worn or otherwise not in top shape making it very resilient to damage and dysfunction." - Personal preference, no.
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:01 pm

1) Why? i'm not changing my guns into a sword or staff or anything outside its already set weapon type its literally changing a gun into a different gun? so a weapon effect to say change a long sword into a dagger or a short sword isn't allowed but for keyblades?

2)Alright since this is a automatic weapon that isn't me physical throwing something or forcing an action like a sword swing how would a gun's damage be calculated here?

3) Explain  to me why not its to your liking to help me understanding it and change it.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:38 pm

1) Why? i'm not changing my guns into a sword or staff or anything outside its already set weapon type its literally changing a gun into a different gun? so a weapon effect to say change a long sword into a dagger or a short sword isn't allowed but for keyblades? < As an enchantment, no, only keyblades have the ability to passively transform like that. But, Im not saying that you can't change them into anything period. If you want to keep it on the weapon, specify a type of weapon. Simply because my mind immediately went: "Oh, so he can essentially have four sniper rifles on his person at any time."

2)Alright since this is a automatic weapon that isn't me physical throwing something or forcing an action like a sword swing how would a gun's damage be calculated here? < The damage your weapon can put out is equal to your character tier. Thats how we deal with this.

3) Explain to me why not its to your liking to help me understanding it and change it. < I just don't like the concept of a weapon that repairs itself really. Minor things to keep it in working condition, okay. Full repairs to a weapon over time, AND it cleans itself? No, I don't like that. It implies that these weapons have a degree of sentience.
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:47 pm

1) Why? i'm not changing my guns into a sword or staff or anything outside its already set weapon type its literally changing a gun into a different gun? so a weapon effect to say change a long sword into a dagger or a short sword isn't allowed but for keyblades? < As an enchantment, no, only keyblades have the ability to passively transform like that. But, Im not saying that you can't change them into anything period. If you want to keep it on the weapon, specify a type of weapon. Simply because my mind immediately went: "Oh, so he can essentially have four sniper rifles on his person at any time." 2)Alright since this is a automatic weapon that isn't me physical throwing something or forcing an action like a sword swing how would a gun's damage be calculated here? < The damage your weapon can put out is equal to your character tier. Thats how we deal with this. 3) Explain to me why not its to your liking to help me understanding it and change it. < I just don't like the concept of a weapon that repairs itself really. Minor things to keep it in working condition, okay. Full repairs to a weapon over time, AND it cleans itself? No, I don't like that. It implies that these weapons have a degree of sentience. wrote:

1) oh well then what is the limit of types i may use? note planned on a sniper form but using two guns to form one weapon and other such size mods from med to large types

2)Alright but which stat?

3)Repairs imply that the weapons can still be damaged and broken over a period of time and restored so a weapon isn't total worthless vs other metals I can't use. Just for allowing others who are constantly making unbreakable metals to easily break non other unbreakable metals or instant cutting weapons.

The clean thing was just cause Len's a can character and would make his items as shinny as possible to keep up his appearances and all that with like small magic
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:53 pm

1) oh well then what is the limit of types i may use? note planned on a sniper form but using two guns to form one weapon and other such size mods from med to large types. This is something interesting, and fine by me. but I would say three would be needed to be combined for a medium, and all would needed to be combined for a large. Just keep that in mind, and that you would also need to have some way of procuring bullets or other ammo for the various forms. Also, keep a list of all the forms somewhere, please.

2)Alright but which stat? < Agility.

3)Repairs imply that the weapons can still be damaged and broken over a period of time and restored so a weapon isn't total worthless vs other metals I can't use. Just for allowing others who are constantly making unbreakable metals to easily break non other unbreakable metals or instant cutting weapons.

The clean thing was just cause Len's a can character and would make his items as shinny as possible to keep up his appearances and all that with like small magic < This was just me being nitpicky, you can keep it if you desire.
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:47 pm

1) adjust the firing types I wanted so far

2)understood, change to a different ability

3) keeping it Razz

Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:52 pm

1 posts the sensitivity increase is lessened further but will spread though their whole bodies effecting as well for 3 more posts before becoming stronger. < This is a No, because of how poison actually works IRL. It would not change over time, but it could stack.
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:55 pm

edited
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:56 pm

Approved
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun May 08, 2016 2:00 pm

Item updated
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 08, 2016 2:13 pm

Your one ability gives it five different abilities alone there.

If you wanna keep the firing types gotta let some of the others go
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun May 08, 2016 6:08 pm

edited
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Love struck- mental endurance will always be the endurance tier
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun May 08, 2016 6:38 pm

changed its effect
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 08, 2016 7:58 pm

how many rounds can be fired a post
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun May 08, 2016 8:43 pm

what would be reasonable for a gun?
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 08, 2016 8:44 pm

If their pistols like in the picture ten rounds each
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun May 08, 2016 8:59 pm

I'm finding a lot of different firing rates for the guns online for the real life version of these guns so I'll refer to your judgement on most I can get and go with that.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun May 08, 2016 9:02 pm

I took a guess based on what I've seen within video games and since we're based on a video game and have video game like effects I'm going with that

Either way

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum