MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A talk [Silvia/open]

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A talk [Silvia/open]

Post by Silvia Darkson Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:34 am

Silvia let out a nervous laughter. "I'm pretty new at shape-shifting, so I don't do it in the middle of a fight, unless I get some type of cover. But changing too much at a time can throw me off my rhythm. I still need practice with it, but I can show you a thing or two of what I learned. Uh.... but first..."

Silvia ran towards the door and locked it before turning towards the twins with a light blush on her cheeks. She didn't want anyone coming in unannounced when she was showing off. Clearing her throat, a purplish light engulfed her body, masking the more refined changes to her body and clothing, however, the twins would be able to see her shape changing. Her hair shortened, and her skirt slowly transformed into a pair of shorts

When the glow disappeared, she looked exactly like her clone. Her voice had also become deeper, her chest was flatter, and the rest of her body became a bit more masculine. "I can work with simple changes like this since I don't need to adjust to too much. But changes like making myself taller or shorter need a bit of time to get used to. I'd probably get used to it though. What do you think?"
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:48 pm

The cookie that was in Emilia's mouth fell and hit the table when Silvia began to change, while Crysta simply stared and looked forward at her. When Silvia completely changed both Crysta and Emilia were looking forward with quite the stares.

"Pretty"

"Even as a boy, she's pretty Emilia could you imagine if he were too-"

"Fantasies are showing."

Crysta quickly silenced herself, as her sister made her realize what she was about to say and she quickly recomposed herself.

"Ah hem.....I think that, that is quite amazing that you are able to pull off such a feat and can only imagine what you will be capable of once you are able to fully master that ability." She spoke and then quickly shoved a cookie in her mouth while taking a huge swig of the grape soda.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:02 pm

Silvia chuckled at the compliments and blushed lightly. She sort of wanted to show off a bit more, but she thought it would be better if she didn't. Leave something for next time and such.

"After seeing what my mother and grandmother could do, I have to say that I'm really excited to master this myself." She reverted to her own form and returned to the desk. "What about you girls? Could you show me something as well?"
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:13 pm

With a change of topic in their midst both, Emilia and Crysta quickly jumped onto that allowing their minds to finally switch up what was within them. Both Emilia and Crysta looked over when she asked, and Emilia simply nodded to Crysta as she took her last bite of the cookie she had within her hand and stood up from her seat.

"Unfortunately, I'm not that trained with my power yet, my father telling me it will take some time to control although I can construct. However my sister on the other hand is amazing at her ability already. Which she gladly will give you a small demonstration of right now."

Nodding to her sister, Emilia smiled and closed her eyes, raising her right hand into the air. The grape juice that was in Crysta's can rose out of the can and began to flow out of the can and fly around the room. Soon Emilia opened her mout and the stream came towards emilia swallowing all of crysta's grape juice. Smiling and opening her eyes she bowed to both of them. Crysta stood up and walked to her sister, brushing the cookie crumbs off of her face. An then grabbing the cheeks on her face an pulling on them.

"As you can see she's capable of controlling water or any liquid type, however she was SUPPOSED TO USE HER JUICE NOT MINE!"

"No regrets"

She spoke while whining and her sister continued to pull on her face.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:17 pm

Silvia clapped her hands together upon seeing Emilia's masterful control over her sister's juice, which earned an extra chuckle because of her cheekiness in doing so. "Don't worry, I'll get you another one," she said as she walked back to her fridge.

Pip had finished his cookie and hopped back onto the desk to watch the two twins. When Silvia placed Crysta's juice can on the desk, Pip wrapped himself around it. "Pip, that's not for you," she said sternly, but the pipe fox just hid its head behind the can, acting cute, but he let go soon after because the can was too cold for him, and retreated back to Silvia's arm.

"Sorry about that. He likes to be cheeky sometimes."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:53 pm

Both of the twins looked over at pip action's both of them consumed by the creature's cuteness, Letting go of Emilia face they both watched and were in awe not having seen a creature this adorable since Su went and tried to steal their food for Mara one time when he was stuck in the guest's room sick.

Both of them returning to their seat, Crysta put her hand on the cold drink and she opened the drink taking a swig of the drink as both of them looked over at Pip who was returning to Silvia's arm. "Its quite alright, we've gotten used to cheekiness throughout life....especially with this one as a sister...but its nice sometimes ya know." She spoke her accent creeping through again as she smiled at Silvia taking another swig of the drink.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:37 am

"The up side is that life is less boring with people and pets like that." Silvia and Pip looked at each other and nuzzled noses before the former turned back to the twins. Ever since she got Pip, she found that there were fewer dull moments in her life during the first years of being confined to a single world. It was thanks to the pipe fox that she got to know her first set of friends over there and helped ease her in to her new life.

"So, what do you girls do for fun?"
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:29 pm

When asked what they do for fun, Emilia looked over at her sister who stood up and she put her hands up while a cocky smile appeared on Emilia's face.Crysta tried to run, but in a blink of an eye Emilia pounced. Leaping over the table and tackling her sister down. Crysta began to plead no as Emilia began to touch the girl and sounds came from Crysta. These sounds turned into giggles and then into all out laughter as she began to laugh like crazy.

"This."

Emilia said tickling her sister knowing her exact weak spots and Crysta doing her best to cover up, however couldn't.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:28 am

Silvia stifled her laughter at what she was seeing. Despite Crysta acting all mature now, Emilia was always successful in bring her back to her childish ways. It was a warm feeling. The longer she watched Emilia tickling her sister, the more she was reminded of the time when they were still so young and Mara did the same to her. She could still feel how hard it was to catch a breath. Her sides and her lungs hurt and she was close to passing out.

And then it happened. She surprised the boy with a kiss, thinking it would do something to hurt him, but apparently that wasn't what her mother referred to when she called it her "Super special technique" to get out of being tickled. Remembering that silly yet tender moment made Silvia lose track of what she had been doing. A smile swept into her face, and a light blush appeared on her cheek.

Looking back on it, it was a silly thing to do. But she didn't regret it.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:34 am

Emilia looked up ceasing the attack on her sister as she saw Silvia laughing and having a blush on her face. The moment she stopped her sister quickly scurried away from her and pointed an accusing finger at her.

"That is not what we do for fun!"

"Done longer usually."

"An I told you too quit it! .....But enough about us and our....or rather my sister's strange ways....I got it! Silvia why not show us your room, surely you must have some interesting things from your home back there."

She spoke smiling at Silvia trying to figure out a way out of her current predicament of being her sister's plaything.[/color]

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:04 am

Snapping back from reality, Silvia scrambled to get her thoughts in order. "My room? Oh, y-yeah, sure!" She lead them to the door and opened it. "It's a little messy right now. Hope that doesn't bother you."

The room was decently-sized with plenty of room. The clone that went in before them wasn't there. He used a gateway that linked to Silvia's other room, which was, as of the moment, closed. Silvia felt safer sleeping within the castle, knowing that she was in a familiar place, although she never knew about the underground portion before.

Inside the room was a simple, yet comfortable bed. It was straight and already made, which was a contrast to the rest of the room. On the floor by the side of the bed were stacks of books. A mix of comics and novels. On the night stand where the lamp should be was another crystal that floated above a crystal outcrop base. In the corner was an empty desk. There were sliding panels on the walls to her wardrobe, which had a few selection of clothing made in Limbo. What made them special was that a little bit of magic fed into them can alter their appearance, which was how Silvia turned her skirt into a pair of shorts when she shape-shifted. There was a drawer beside that, also built into the wall where she kept more personal things. Lastly, there was another door in the far corner that lead to the bathroom.

"I can't believe Morgan gave me a place like this, but I feel that this room is way too spacious for me. I might put up some dividers so people don't see the bed the moment they enter."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:31 am

The girls followed her, the entire time Crysta kept her guard up not allowing her sister to come after her and attack her once again. They both walked in and they were once again amazed by how clean it looked. Both of them didn't understand, how she could call this a little messy it looked so nice after all. If they were to invite Silvia to their room they'd need at least a couple seconds or perhaps thirty seconds to clean up and what not before they could call their room...presentable.

"Your room is quite clean indeed and just like you're office look's stunning doesn't it Emilia...though do you really want to put up divider's the room look's beautiful as it is right now. Even though you believe it isn't clean, tch this looks spic and span compared to ours right Emilia.... I have to agree Morgan is quite the wonderful and generous person, when me and Emilia got our room we were absolutely overcome with joy remember Emilia.....Emilia what are you doing!?

While she spoke she continued to await on of her sisters quick worded responses, however it never happened. When she looked over he sister was on the other side of the room swinging something around and making quick thrusts with it.

"What do you have?

"Found her dagger, big dagger too!

She spoke happily spinning with the item doing a cross slash at an imaginary enemy. She held something in her hand that was violet however the base of the sword was pink with a little grey. Suddenly the Dagger began to vibrate in her hand and she was surprised though she just figured it was perhaps something Silvia's dagger did...either way it was pretty cool though weird looking.

"My what an......interesting dagger....never seen one like that before, where did you get it? Does it have any capabilities!?" Crysta spoke slightly excited as well joining her sister as she analyzed the item while her sister play fought with it.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:27 am

It seemed the clone picked up most of the mess before they came in here. That was convenient.

As Crysta continued to praise Morgan, Silvia just nodded in agreement. She really was a generous girl. Silvia wasn't really minding them as she sat down on the bed and gave them free reign to do what they wanted in the room. It wasn't likely that it'd be as lively any time soon.

When Emilia said she found the dagger, Silvia was ready to answer whatever question they threw at her. About its material, why it had a shape like that, and what certain parts were used for. But when Emilia showed the 'dagger' Silvia's mind just went blank for a moment. She completely forgot she brought it here...

Her face was burning red, and she felt a little panicked. One saving grace was that they didn't seem to know what it was, and could probably salvage this situation without having to teach them about that type of thing.

"Uh, g-girls," she tried to say calmly, but every fiber of her being was wrecked with embarrassment. It wouldn't have been so bad if they already knew what it was since they could just laugh about it, but they didn't look like they had a clue what it was, and it made things even worse for her. "That-that's not a dagger..."

Schwartz was going to kill her.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:51 am

Both Crysta and Emilia looked over at Silvia as she stood up...she was quite red walking towards them and she didn't even seem to be that happy in fact she looked worried. They both awaited for her to say something, however the only words that came out of her mouth was Silvia telling them that it wasn't a dagger. They both looked at her red face and Emilia put the tip of the item on her cheek. Rubbing it on her face as she simply wondered what it was...

"So if its not a dagger....ah hah you clever little genius you! This must be an invention weapon of your own creation! That's why you were all red and walked over with panic we found one of your prototypes. Don't worry we won't tell anyone right Emil-"

Crysta was about to finish saying her sister's name, however her sister began to slap her in the face with Silvia's prototype. Pushing it against her cheek and hitting her mouth with it once.

"Feels weird."

"Your right it does feel strange especially since its continually vibrating."

She spoke laughing as her sister continued to hit her in the face and then she hit herself in the face both of the sisters laughing.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:31 am

A weapon? Should she say yes to that? But if she did, they were going to ask what it'd do. Before she knew it, Emilia was hitting herself with it. On the face. It was equal parts lewd, hilarious, and Schwartz was definitely going to kill her. Alright, how was she going to do this without raising too much suspicion? And how was she going to explain the vibrations?

"It's not a weapon it's... it's a..."

Come on, think of something, quickly

"A massage device."

... I'm so dead

"It's really just for adults though."

You're just making it worse!

"You know what they say, adults are wired differently than young adults."

She had to give these girls credit. Nobody has ever made her this flustered in a long time. How was anyone supposed to approach a topic like this?! It wouldn't have been a problem if the twins were from Limbo, everyone there knows what those things are for. Mostly they'd stay away from it since they think its disgusting and it'd be over, but considering that the twins were raised with the Destiny Island lifestyle, she had heavy doubts they'd take it well.

"Please don't tell anyone."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:44 am

"A Massage device! Emilia invoking big sister by ten seconds status, Massage me!"

It was obvious Emilia understood what her sister meant and slapped the girl with it while she held out the me. The massager going in her mouth for a moment before she spit it out. Giving her sister a raised eyebrow the girl walked behind her and pressed the device against the back of her neck.

"You say it massages, though its in such an odd shape to perform such a task, then again I pity you poor Silvia we children are quite smart and we don't have it off that bad do we Emilia?"

"mhm"

"Dont worry we won't tell anyone.....we might include some of this in our next letter to our brother and Alph- I mean mother and father at home though, we have to tell them of our first experience with an adult massager."

The girl spoke happily as her sister continued to rub it against her back.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:57 am

If there was one thing Silvia was happy about, it was that she always cleaned up after herself, but it still didn't make the situation any better. But at least they bought the massager lie. And it only gotten worse when they said they were going to write to their family about the adult massager.

"No!" Silvia cried in panic. "I mean... this is really not something you should write to someone about. It's... uh... it's a very.... secret thing. You can't tell anybody!"

Alright, she was just going to sell this again... No pressure...

"Since you've used an item only intended for adults... you... you have to follow a few rules. First and most important is that you are never going to talk about it to anyone. Ever. Or else you're going to be in so much trouble. You can be grounded for life! Even when you're in your 30's you'd still be grounded! You don't want that, right? So you should never tell anybody what you learned here today, okay?"

This was never going to work....
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:07 am

Both the girls looked at the girl in horror when she said they could get grounded for life and dropped the massager. Grounded for life was definitely no bueno even when they were 30 they'd be grounded and they were super far away from that. They both looked at each and Crysta picked up the device and held it towards her chest.

"Very well we will never tell of our relationship with this device farewell my good friend! Parting is such sweet sorrow!"

The girl spoke giving the massager a farewell peck on the tip as did emilia and they held out the vibrating device to Silvia for her to take. They sure did enjoy that massager...but being grounded until they were in their 30's.....nooooo thank you!

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:36 am

Silvia breathed a sigh of relief. She could hardly believe that worked, but whatever, she took what she could and it payed out well. She got the 'massager' back and returned it to the bottom drawer at the back, buried under some clean sheets. A better hiding spot would need to be found so nothing like this would ever happen again. She couldn't imagine how things would have turned out if someone... older found it first.

"Um, yes... Uh... look at it this way... you can get your own when you're older, but remember, you didn't learn this from me, alright? This is our adult secret." Hopefully they'll be too scared about being grounded that they'd keep their promise not to tell anyone.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:35 pm

"Don't worry no one keep's better adult secrets then us we are the ultimate adult secret keeper's the best there ever was and we aren't even adult's."

Crysta puffed her nonexistent chest out and Emilia hit her chest only for the sound of 'pap' to be heard by the others in the room. Both of them for some reason although they now had there very first adult secret..something felt a little lukewarm about it.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:26 am

With a sigh of relief, Silvia went back to her bed, the red on her face finally fading. "S-so... Are you two staying in the castle too?" she asked as if nothing happened. She assumed every member was offered their own rooms to call their own. It would be interesting to see what the twin's room looked like. Although she probably couldn't go and see it right away.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:55 am

Both Emilia and Crysta looked up at one another then back to Silvia. Jumping onto her bed, Crysta landed with her legs crossed Indian style and Emilia landed with her face hitting the bed only to be greeted by warm and cozy fluff.

"You've been quite the host for us, and we've impeded on you for quite awhile now. Oh, perhaps we can show you our room and you can be our guest for a little." Crysta smiled brightly at her Silvia similar to her father...one of the few things she got from him. While Emilia simply nodded her head still face first in the bed, loving the fluff she was currently engulfed inside.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:54 am

She was offered to be their guest now, and she was happy to accept. "Okay! That sounds like fun." Hearing that they'd be going somewhere else, Pip got out and coiled around Crysta's arm, nuzzling her cheek. Silvia chuckled at the sight. "I guess he wants to come too." Pip nodded and stared into Crysta's eyes and let out an adorable squeak so that any thoughts of leaving him behind would be thrown out the window.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:11 pm

If looks could kill...Emilia would definitely be guilty of killing her sister. The way she stared at her after Pip chose her too coil around and stare in her eyes. While Emilia angrily pressed the coordinates into her bracelet, her sister began to blush like crazy. Staring at pip this close was simply too much for her and its squeak was enough to melt anyone's heart.

Especially hers.

"Well I suppose you can come no need to leave you alone here." She spoke happily to the pipe fox. An adorable smile appeared on her face as she looked away from Pip. When Emilia finished punching in the coordinates a portal appeared in front of him that led to the front of their room. Though Emilia quickly jumped inside and the sound of rummaging was heard...they forgot their room was a little messy.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:04 pm

Pip was quick to follow Emilia through the portal and coil loosely around her neck, as she went about cleaning the room. With a chuckle, Silvia said, "It looks like he just couldn't wait to see your place. Shall we?" Silvia would follow Crysta through the portal. She wondered what their room was like. They probably had more time decorating than she did since they joined earlier.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next