MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
time to wake up Data EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
time to wake up Data EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
time to wake up Data EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
time to wake up Data EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
time to wake up Data EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
time to wake up Data EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
time to wake up Data EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
time to wake up Data EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
time to wake up Data EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

time to wake up Data

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

time to wake up Data Empty time to wake up Data

Post by Data Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:43 am

It was sudden and completely unexpected. Data didn’t know what happened or why but she knew that she couldn’t remember anything but her life before she was digitized. Her head was splitting and she was groggy.
“Good God! What the hell happened?”
She was lying down in front of a water fountain when she came to.
“And Were the hell am I?”
She sat up and looked around trying to take it all in but she was lost. She needed answers.
“God! Is anyone even here? HELLO!”
She got up and brushed herself off and started off to find someone to baggier for answers.
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

time to wake up Data Empty Re: time to wake up Data

Post by Belladonna Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:47 am

Radiant Garden. One of the worlds still under Darkson control. It was quite a sight, she might say. Its visual appeal was duly noted. The highlights were definitely the large fountains and the gardens not too far from here. She spent the entire day wandering around to catalog the world for future reference, though she was running out of things to scan. That is, until she remembered that archway somewhere above the side of the large fountains.

Could it be a secret room? She had to investigate, however instead she found another entity there, panicking. She walked towards her, stopping a few meters away. Her feet were together, and both hands were clasped in front of her. The person didn't match any faces she had seen before.

The android nodded her head towards the girl, before speaking. "Greetings. Are you in need of service?" Her voice was sweet, however there was an electronic hum that came with it. Had she kept quiet, she could have been mistaken as a normal human, if the 'horn' on her head were to be thought of as part of a fancy headgear that is.
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:08 pm

“Arrgghh!”
Data was getting into a full blown rage for she couldn’t seem to find a single soul around. That was until she saw a person standing under an archway like a toy solder then it nodded its head her way.
"Greetings. Are you in need of service?"
That voice! The way she is standing! Her speech pattern!
“I can’t believe it. IT’S AN ANDROID!”
Data’s anger and frustration vanished as soon as she found out what she believes to be an android. Data with her love of TEC was thrilled to meet one when she only dreamed of them and only saw them in si-fi shows which she watched regally.
Data ran the rest of the way to the android and started to baggier her with question after question with a huge smile on her face.
“are you real? Who made you? Do you feel? How do you look so human?”
Data needed answers to where and when she was but she forgot as soon as this android came up, not caring to look at anything around her.
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:56 am

There were a lot of inquiries, though most of them were of her. In a timely fashion, Belladonna replied to all of them as soon as she detected an opening for her to speak when the lady paused. "Yes, I am real. My creator made me. No, but I am equipped with sensors that allow me to detect physical characteristics, properties and textures among other things. My creator made me so."

Not only did she look human, but her synthetic skin felt like genuine human skin. It generated some degree of warmth as well to complete the facade. "Is there anything else I may help you with?" she asked. The woman's face was stored in her mind for future reference, as well as all her visual characteristics and even her voice. It was an automatic function that helped her recognize the people she saw, and allow her to immediately adjust her interactions with them should they meet again.
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Data was amazed and trilled by it all. “But what could this mean? What and why am I here? What is here?” all these things were swarming about Data’s head. At that moment Data gave up on trying to think it out and just flat out asked this android whatever came to mind.
“Do you have a name? And where in hell am I?”
Data stopped for a second before asking what she was afraid to know.
“What is the date?” she said with a worried look on her face
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:11 pm

The android had come to a conclusion that this woman was lost. She showed the signs that correlated to being in an unacquainted area, such as panicky movements and of course, asking where she currently was. Her next barrage of questions were now mixed. One asked for her identification, the second is their location, and lastly the date.

"I have been identified as Belladonna by my owner. You are in the fountain area of Radiant Garden. Today's date is... unknown. This world's calendar is unavailable in my memory. Apologies."
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:13 pm

"Well its nice to meet you its so cool to meet someone like you! " Data smiled and realized that she didn't introduce herself yet.
"Oh I'm zoo sorry my name is...." Data stopped for a moment for she had forgotten who she was right there ."...Data. My name is Data." She put out her hand waiting for a response hoping that she didn't notice her delima.
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:58 pm

Data? An unusual name, but that wasn't too out of the ordinary for the android. Bell shook the extended hand firmly as she was taught and smiled. "It is nice to make your acquaintance, Data."

When she released the handshake, her hand returned to being loosely clasped in front of her. "Pardon my query, but judging from the situation, you are not native to this world. May I request for your point of origin?"
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:20 pm

"Oh! Um.. Well ... The datascape I think,." Data wasn't sure if that was right but she said it anyway for it felt right. She looked around and then at Bell. "Care to show me around Bell?" Data hoped that using a shourtned version of her name didn't afend her in anyway.
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:46 pm

"Datascape? That is a place I have no knowledge on." Bell moved on to list visiting the Datascape onto her personal objectives. Perhaps her mistress would take her there if she requested. But that was for another time. Right now, Data was asking if she could be given a tour of Radiant Garden.

"I am not too familiar with this world, but I will share what I have gathered so far." She held out her right hand, exposing her palm to the skies. A holographic display appeared, showing Data the map of Radiant Garden. The fountain area was highlighted. "This is our current position, the Fountains." As she continued, the corresponding areas would light up.

"There is an area here that I have yet to explore, but there are high probabilities that the archway behind you, on top of the wall will bring us to the city's lower levels. On the other side of the fountain, the are where I entered from, is the residential area where the denizens of this world occupy a housing unit." An image of the houses flashed on the screen for a few seconds before Bell moved to the next area, the garden.

Various images flashed on one side of the screen, showing the grand scenery. "This is the Garden. There are plenty of flowers blooming here, and a monument can be seen at the center of it. Would you like to visit this, or any of the other spots I have shown?"
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:23 am

Bell raised her hand and projected a map of the area in striking detail. "Wow!" Data was enjoying this a lot. "Well ... lets explore that area you have yet to get to first. I hate to encroach on your mission." As she was saying it Data had an idea. "how about we make some fun out of this?" Data had a sly grin on her face then, she loved to have a bit of fun. "lets play a game of tag. That shouldn't hamper your mission too much right?"
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:35 pm

"I am not currently on a mission, for clarification. I have just been granted permission to roam the world." She thought it was necessary to say it. Humans clarified little details like that all the time. Data suggested that they add a little modification to their exploration. A game of tag. Simple enough, she thought. "Okay. Who shall chase first?"
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:24 pm

"TAG! YOU'RE IT!" Data summoned beta thumper hoped on and pogoed away on across the roff tops.
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:37 pm

It seemed like she was the designated chaser after being tagged right out of the blue. Data then bounced away rather quickly.

Bell followed her, but just walked until she faced the wall. It was then her boosters popped out from her back and lower legs. She shot up to the level of the treetops with her boosters humming. She quickly sped towards Data and attempted to tap her shoulder when she was close enough.
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:03 pm

Data was going rather fast but she could go faster if she wanted but she wanted to have some fun. Soon she saw that Bell was not to far behind her. "Oh no you don't!" Data yelled at Bell. It was at that time Data thew Beta Thumper at Bell not to hurt her but to slow her down. Data had all intention whether or not it was successful to re summon Beta Thumper back to her before she hit the ground.
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:36 am

The android swatted the obstacle to the side and continued her pursuit, taking note of Data's aggressive playfulness in this game. While that didn't mean she was going to get rougher with her, she did make it a point to be alert. Interestingly, the pogo stick could teleport back to its owner's hand.

Bell increased the thrust on her boosters, this time aiming to overshoot her acceleration on purpose to get head. Once she'd done that, she would stop in front of Data and make a move towards the right, but quickly switch her direction towards the left. She thought that Data would dodge to the left, after her feint. Such tactics were 90% effective, and with her mode of transportation, it didn't seem likely that Data could change directions once she was off the surface.
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:50 am

"Didn't see that coming did you?" Data was smiling now because she saw that Bell had more in store for her. Bell easily over took Data which Data wasn't too worried about because she was holding back as well. just then Bell stopped in front of her and went to the right trying to cut Data off. "Really?" Data went to the left (Bells left) when all of a sudden Bell darted back to the left. Data had to think fast. "I got an idea!" she said to herself. Data was hoping that this wouldn't hurt Bell because she didn't really want to piss her off. I'm kind of sorry for this." Data said to Bell. Thats when Data dismissed Beta thumper and re-summoned it with the po-go end right at Bell's chest. In doing so Data would use her forward momentum to po-go off of Bell's chest when she landed on something as long as Bell didn't touch her Data would still be ok. "is that the place Bell was talking about?"Data thought.
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:43 pm

Bell was thrown back on to the roof when that pogo stick used her as a surface to bounce from. There wasn't any lasting damage as the nanomachines that made her up simply returned to their spots, making the slight break Data made to her body disappear. It seemed she would have to remove that pogo stick in order to tag Data. But that would be difficult with the way she can make it disappear and reappear in a matter of seconds. However, her initial plan did bring positive results.

For now Bell decided to simply catch up and look for another opportunity. Then she thought of a ruse as they approached the entrance to that unexplored part of the town. She sped up until she caught up to Data, and then had her thrusters backfire with a loud explosion. This made Bell's flight pattern wobble before crashing a little bit into the entrance. Sparks flew from different parts of her body. She sat up a little bit to inspect the damage done, and should Data stop to check up on her, Bell would say "Tag!" and quickly take the opportunity to tag her and make a break for it, making it obvious that she had faked the malfunction and the crash that resulted.
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:11 pm

Bang! Bang! " What the hell was that?" Data looked behind her to see Bell having trouble flying behind her. "Well damn I hit her harder than I had intended. I hope she is ok." About that time Data saw Bell crash into the entrance. " OH Shit! Bell!" That's when Data kicked it into high gear in order to help Bell. Data De-summoned Beta thumper put her hands below her feet and re-summoned it and with all her might launched off of it in order to catch Bell before she hit the ground. Data would catch Bell and with her momentum landed on the wall and ran up them till they got got to the top .
"Well Bell. It looks like you got me you win. And I am sorry for hurting you."
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:08 am

Hmm, this was not what she was expecting. Instead of crashing like she thought, Data had caught her. Although Bell still tagged her. "I win? I thought the goal of the game was to continue tagging until a predefined condition is met, or both participants are fatigued. Are you exhausted?" she asked as she let herself down.

"Apologies are not needed. The damage was minimal, simply a dent in my shell."
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:19 pm

"Oh! Ok." Data was blushing now. She realized now that she over reacted. "I'm sorry for over reacting, but on the other hand, it looks like we're here." Data pointed towards the destination that Bell had told her about. "And I'm not tired!.. I am just ... um?" is was at that time Data realized that she was still holding Bell in her arms. Data was blushing even more now so she set Bell down and turned away to hide her face. "I'm such a dunce! I made a seen and now I can't stop blushing!" Data thought to herself.
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:28 pm

"Hey Bell! Do you think you can take a detour then come back here? I think you'll like my offer." Data asked Bell.
Data was not feeling herself and thought maybe a trip home would be the best.
"Would you like to come with me to my home world?"
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:22 pm

((Sorry, I was pretty sure I already replied, but I guess I dreamed that up ^^Wink)

Belladonna tilted her head a little to the side, unsure why Data suddenly turned her back to her. Did it have something to do with the ruse, or perhaps her prolonged bridal hold on the android made her a bit flustered? It didn't seem like she was mad though, which was a good thing. Data then asked if Bell would want to take a detour to her homeworld. While Bell would like to explore Data's world, she was a little hesitant, not wanting to abandon her mistress, but her decision was to go with her. After all, Maria could simply summon her back and she'd be there in the blink of an eye.

The android nodded. "Okay. That sounds like fun. How will you take us there?"
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:44 am

"Well I normally just log in but you don't have one do you?" Data thought for a moment that's when she had an idea. "Come with me if this is the place you said it was then there might be a way. I just need a CPU." Data hopped on Beta thumper and looked behind her and said "Want a ride? It will be FUN!"
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:49 pm

((Well, looks like I missed this again... I really should log in to all my accounts more frequently.))

The android tilted her head. What didn't she have? She waited for an explanation but before that, Data hopped into her transportation device that was more akin to a child's toy than a proper transportation vehicle, but seeing how effective it was before, it could be considered as such now. Data even offered a ride.

"Alright." Bell looked at the device then at Data before setting her feet were Data's were and wrapped her arms around her, using small blasts from her jets on the back to keep balanced. "Is this a good position?"
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next