MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The Faerie of the Island [OPEN] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The Faerie of the Island [OPEN] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The Faerie of the Island [OPEN] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The Faerie of the Island [OPEN] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The Faerie of the Island [OPEN] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The Faerie of the Island [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The Faerie of the Island [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The Faerie of the Island [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The Faerie of the Island [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The Faerie of the Island [OPEN]

2 posters

Go down

The Faerie of the Island [OPEN] Empty The Faerie of the Island [OPEN]

Post by Nyx Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:12 am

Fire. Did someone set fire to the sky? No, that’s stupid. It’s just the sunset--or sunrise. Don’t really care which; both beat noon. I hate how bright it gets in… Huh. This isn’t… what the hell? How did I get here? Paved streets… tall buildings… yeah, way too civilized for Neverland. I’ve gotten sick of the dirt and the children and the savages anyways. Maybe I’ve finally gotten my wish. People say dreams come true in Neverland. I’ve always thought they were being stupid or sentimental… I mean, I don’t want to be away from the place, but I always thought it could be better. Well, this is a big improvement. Maybe this is just a better Neverland.

It’s not like it’s perfect. It’s crowded, it’s noisy, and it smells bad. A different smell from before, but still bad. At least no one’s fighting. God, I hate the fighting. It’s pointless, it’s stupid, and it doesn’t change anything. If you’re stupid enough to have a fight, you might as well have a resolution. But no, they just fight, fight, fight, fight, fight and do it all over again. An endless cycle of stupidity. Don’t they have anything else to live for? Whatever. I’ve long since realized there’s no talking to people who don’t understand. Nothing changes in Neverland.

But the people here, they’re not fighting. They’re all minding their own business. Just as they should. Seems like they actually have lives… I’d be pleased, if I could be pleased. The closest I’ve gotten is ‘not as annoyed’. Well, this is the least annoyed I’ve been in a while. Maybe ever. It’s not a bad feeling. Maybe I should see how else this new Neverland is better. Ugh. It’ll be a pain to walk through this crowd-- what? How could I not notice.. I’m the same size as them? And my wings… oh god, my wings, where are my--

”Never Never Land, right next to Peter Pan, ‘cause nobody wants to grow old~~”

Nyx’s eyes shot open, before quickly narrowing as she realized what had happened. A dream, a fracking dream… D’arvit, I knew it was too good to be true. She jumped out of bed and flew to her window.

“SHUT YOUR FRICKEN MOUTH,” she yelled out, glancing at the clock on her wall, “IT’S. NINE. IN. THE. MORNING. HAVE SOME DECENCY.”

“Ah!-- jeez. Sorry, Nyx,” the once cheerful fairy apologized, before muttering under her breath, “Have some decency yourself.”

“Good,” the shadow-faerie sighed as she watched the other fly away. Seriously, why the hell did they feel need to sing so loudly? She didn’t care if they were happy. They should just keep it to themselves. “Keep it to yourself or I’ll shove it up your ass.”

Since she was already awake, Nyx decided to just get ready. There wasn’t any point in going back to sleep. Her mood was already ruined anyway. Once she was changed into her usual outfit, the faerie left her wooden house and flew off. She made sure to steer clear of any of the other fairies; she wanted to avoid any chance of conversation. Not that anyone was going to, but she didn’t want to risk someone feeling brave today.

She sighed. It was a brief, harsh sigh. I just woke up, and today already sucks. I mean, every day sucks, especially when it’s the same day over and over again, but today… No, it’s the dream. It was the stupid dream. Here I thought that things finally changed. That we had finally evolved, as a people, as a world. But it had to be dream. Of course it was a dream. I was stupid for believing in it. Things don’t get better that quickly. If I want change, I’m going to have do something myself…

As she thought to herself, Nyx flew through the woods without a particular destination in mind.
Nyx
Nyx

Directory : Castaway Fey
Timeline : Fairly Fairy Tales

Back to top Go down

The Faerie of the Island [OPEN] Empty Re: The Faerie of the Island [OPEN]

Post by Emily Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:20 am

Where am I? Last thing I heard was humming of rhythms, and singing of songs. The place she woke up from is different, other than the singing. Why was it so faint now? Emily yawned, cutting off her thoughts. Waking up was not something that she enjoys, mainly because of her young nature. She was only an 8 year old after all. Even then though, Emily groggily stood up, grabbing Mr. Fluffles as she heard her stomach growl. I need some food, where could I find some? Emily thinks to herself as she starts to walk aimlessly towards the noise. As she does so she subconsciously opens up the zipper on her stuffed animal, only to find it empty, having eaten everything she packed prior to her little "journey". Her stomach grumbled once again as she wandered, only to find a mysterious looking person who seemed to be flying. Was she dreaming? Only way to find out. Emily Yelps slightly, as she pinches her arm, felling the sharp, pain that has now jolted any weariness out of her mind. [i] Nope, this isn't a dream, Guess i should say hello to what ever has appeared. "Um, h-hello scary flying person." the light voice of Emily, barely audible to most people, sounding more like mumbling.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Scary… flying… person? Nyx stopped abruptly, her wings spreading out to halt her flight. She would have loved to ignore the girl, but her elven ears allowed her to hear even the slightest of mumbles. What kind of idiot doesn’t know what a friggin’ fairy is? And on Neverland… Ugh… a brat. Of course. She must be new to the island. How the hell do people even get here? I don’t even know how to leave. Well, I’m sure she’ll be fine on her own. No point wasting time on her.

The pixie made to fly off, only to loop around back in front of the girl. ...I have nothing better to do anyways. And if someone else got to her first-- The Mermaids would ignore her, best case scenario. Worst case? Drown her. The Lost Boys are frackin’ sexist. Like hell they’d treat her decently. The fairies are too self-centered to care about her...they’d probably even hide. And the Pirates-- tch, I wouldn’t wish that upon anybody. Bunch of lonely men with a questionable moral compass? Yeah, as if this girl’s life wasn’t effed up enough. Her best bet is with the Indians; sure as hell if I’m gonna take care of her. Nyx scoffed at the idea that the savages were more civilized than anyone else on the island. Well, it’s true. I might as well bring her to them. Neverland definitely doesn’t need any more stupidity.

The Fractured Pixie zipped up near the girl’s face, abruptly pointing a finger at her and then to herself. “(You follow me),” she ordered, even though the child wouldn’t understand the fairy tongue. Instead, she would hear something similar to wind chimes and bells. This would’ve so much easier if I could’ve transformed… but since it seems that she’s scared of even a tiny fairy, it’s probably not the best idea. I do NOT want to deal with a crying brat. Hell, if she runs off, I’m NOT going after her.
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:35 pm

As the flying person flew away just to comeback to her, Emily found out that she just didn't look small but she was small. She's even smaller than me*giggle*Emily thinks this, not being able to withhold her giggle of amusement. Then she heard something, that seemed like that of a very light whisper. Maybe she just heard the wind? Then she noticed that hand sign the little....girl? Was this person a girl? Anyways, she noticed her hand gesture, and took it as a hit to follow, So as any little girl would do to a stranger she nodded her head yes. Starting to walk she did though let out a little whine, as he stomach grumbled. It took a little for her to gather some courage to ask this stranger for food, but could she get some? "um.....do you h-have some f-food? I'm hungry." Emily stutters as she follows the stranger.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:27 pm

Emily’s query caused Nyx to once again stop in her tracks and turn to face the girl. “(Are-- are you kidding me?)”, she asked, staring blankly, “(I’m already bringing you somewhere-- they’re gonna have food-- Gah! Whatever.)” She waved her arms wildly before turning around and flying again. She’s lucky I haven’t eaten yet eat either… It’s only nine in the morning…)

The pixie sighed, glancing back at the little girl. I guess it wasn’t fair for me to be upset. She’s a child, and she probably hasn’t eaten in awhile. D’arvit, why do I have to be so angry all the time? It’s stupid. There’s no point, and yet… Ah, here it is. Nyx broke her train of thought as the pair neared a tall bush. It grew small red flowers, maybe the size of a half-dollar coin each. The Faerie flew up to one, drinking its nectar before munching on its petals. It had a sweet, almost sugary taste Well, that’s a plus to being this small… Less food is more food.

Once she finished her flower, Nyx flew to another and tried to pluck it off. “(Ugh...gah!)” she grunted as it finally popped off. And… there’s the downside. I’m friggin’ weak. She brought the flower in front of the girl, gesturing for her to take it. Without waiting for her, Nyx dropped it to grab another flower. The brat would probably catch it before it fell to the ground.
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:42 pm

As the person waved its arms at her, seeming as if it disliked how she asked for food, Emily cowers a little. Not being used to this type of anything, she did feel something she didn't enjoy. Fear. Though she did catch the person sigh, and that kinda made her feel more at ease, though she did keep her self a distance away. Emily couldn't help but giggle though as she found the person struggling to pull what seemed like a flower off. Its red petals seemed a little warm and inviting. When the person flew up to her holding a flower out, before dropping it and flying away. Quickly Emily grabbed it before it fell to far, a small smile on her face, as she sniffed it. It smelled wonderful, like honey and love filled cookies. Looking at the person she saw the person eating them after sucking something out of it. Emily was skeptical, would it be safe? Then her stomach growled and she decided to try it anyways. As Emily started to suck the nectar off the flower, the sweet taste was a surprise. She did not know something this beautiful could taste so good. Her face was stricken with a smile, and she started to giggle, the taste making her do so practically. She hasn't eaten something this tasty since she left.......where ever she came from.

"umm, do you mind if I ask what your name it.......and what you are?" Emily says as she finishes her nectar from the flower, a bit disappointed about how she ran out of it. Looking closely, Emily could almost think she saw a little face that was cute, though how something so scary could also be cute, don't ask how.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:01 am

“Her name's Nyx, an' she's a Faerie. Sae am ah, but ah'm a different sort.” A voice came out from nearby, followed shortly by its owner: a black rabbit, which walked on two legs instead of four. He stepped in front the girl, taking her hand and kissing it as he bowed. “Sorry tae interrupt, lassie, but ah doubt you'd be able tae understan’ her. Ne'er fairies hae a different tongue than most. Tis a pleasure tae meet such a bonnie lass. Ye can call me ‘Pooka’. Wha might ye be?”

“(Wh-what are you doing here?! Are you following me around, you creep?)” Upon the arrival of the other Faerie, Nyx dropped the flower she was currently eating. Great, first I have to take care of the brat, then I run into this guy. Tch, can this day get any worse? I just want one peaceful day. That’s hardly too much to ask of the world!

“Aye,ah am. Yer easily th' most interesting thing on th’ island. Ah sure hope that's nae a bother tae ye. Although, is that really th' way tae speak tae someone wha helped ye develop yer abilities?” The Pooka turned to face his friend, winking at her knowingly.

“(Of course that’s a bothe-- Tch, fine. Whatever, Pooka.)” Nyx crossed her arms, her face red with embarrassment and anger. She didn’t know how to handle the Pooka’s teasing, and it bothered the hell out of her. Plus, she really was in his debt. Maybe I should try being less rude? Ugh, but it’s so hard, especially when he’s like… that. Ugh, stupid! He’s so stupid!

“And another thing, Pixie,” he took a deep breath before pointing at Nyx accusingly. “Dae ye ken nothin’ o' bairns? They cannae grow big an’ strong off o' flowers, ye'll murder them! An' that's certainly nae th' ‘tude ye use wi' them.”

“(W-well that’s just the way I am! I can’t change it!)” she shouted back, annoyed at having her personality attacked. I know full well I have issues, he doesn’t have to bring them up! Especially not in front of a stupid little brat! Not that I care about what she thinks of me, but still! It’s annoying! “(And how am I supposed to know about children?! Like hell if I care about them. I’m… I’m only helping this brat because I’d feel bad of what someone else might do to her! Not that I care! But… I’m a decent person, okay?!)”

The Pooka suddenly burst out laughing, clutching his sides with his paws. “Oh… Ye mak' this tae easy, lass. Ye dinnae need tae explain yersel' tae me. Back tae th' matter at han’, however.” He turned back to the girl, a smile on his face. “Ah will git ye somethin’ more fillin’, wee lassie. Sound good?”

Without waiting for a response, the rabbit would kneel down. He place a paw on the ground, beginning to chant, “Mistress Moon, yer servant humbly begs ye tae provide sust’nance for his body.” Hardly two seconds would pass before the ground would suddenly sprout, and a miniature pear tree would grow in front of the party. Sweet golden pears glistened off its branch. “There ye gau, lass. Ah hope that's more tae yer likin’.”

“(Tch. Showoff,)” Nyx muttered, going back to munching on her flowers. “(These flowers taste great.)”

Skills Used:
<cynhaliaeth>
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:36 pm

As the new voice sounded, Emily yelped, seeing the strange bunny. It said something about a fairy.....Nyx. The bunny grabbed and kissed her hand, making her freeze in shock. Wh-what was this hearing the bunny talk was confusing, to hard for Emily to recognize. She did catch though the asking of her name. "M-my name is Emily.....Love" Emily pronounces her name by making sure to pronounce her name clearly, slowing down. When she finished saying her name Emily smiles, pronouncing her name right. As she stood there watching the exchange, Emily started to feel a bit upset. Why did it look like he was scolding the scary....Nyx? "D-dont-" Emily started as suddenly The bunny Bursted into laughter. Emily jumped and made a little squeal, being scared by the sudden Laugh. Suddenly he stopped his laugh, and turned to her, saying something once again then food....weirdly shaped apples....Appeared in front of him. Quickly Emil rushed the tree and grabbed one, out of curiosity, and bit into it.....it tasted sweet like honey, but bitter as well. The taste texture of this weird food was soft but had a slight crunch to it. Emily let out a relaxed sigh as she swallowed her bite, savoring every speck of juice she could get.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Oh? The look on her face… “(Seems like the brat can’t understand you either-- I’d call her stupid, but really, your accent is terrible. I may as well change forms so that she’s able to understand me.)” The pixie looked contemptuously at the Pooka, as if to prove he wasn’t any better than she was.

“Oi, dinnae forget wha taught ye tae transform! An' what's wrong wi' mah accent? Ye ken me just fin’.” The rabbit turned to glance at Emily, who was busy eating the pears he had grown for her. His ears folded down sorrowfully. “But ah s’ppose if there’s na helpin’ i’...”

“(Tch. How long are you going to keep using that against me?)” Nyx flapped her wings in annoyance, “(And I can understand you fine since I’m not a complete idiot.)”

“As lang as ye keep bein’ rude tae me,” the Pooka replied without looking back at the other Faerie. He then began smacking his lips in preparation as he spoke to the girl once more. “Here, lass. Is it a bit easier understandin’ me now?”

“(Oh, that’s convenient.)” If he could speak like that from the beginning, why didn’t he just do so? Probably wanted to show off or act like a ‘proper Faerie’. Whatever, it’d make listening a lot more bearable.

”Hardly. Ah've tellt ye afore, mah kin' are good wi' languages.” He looked at the pixie slyly. “A pity ye hae tae completely change yer body tae dae something e’en remotely similar.”

“(Th-that’s biology! I can’t help it! It has nothing to do with my intelligence!)”

“Hoo, ah’m just sayin’, lass, ah’m just sayin’.”
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:11 am

Emily was lost into the deliciousness of the pears, to notice the little argument they where having. The sweetness was amazing. Then she had an idea. Running to flowers, she grabbed two of them, struggling to take them off before running back to the pear tree. Taking off her stuffed animal's straps, she put it down and placed the flowers on the bear, and ran up to the tree. She took a second or two to find the "perfect" pear, as in the prettiest one there. Plucking it off the tree, (more like jumping and using her weight to pull it down) and walks up to the bunny. "M-Mr. Bunny, C-can you cut this please." She asks as she holds it out, completely oblivious to the change in accent for the one sentence he spoke. She did start backing off, and she seemed to practically shrink as the two people started to what seemed like argue. By the end of there little talk, she would have tears in her eyes. She was scared again, forgetting about the food, as the two peple argued.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:15 pm

“Oi, you’re scaring th’ lass again!” The Pooka retained his thick Scottish accent, despite the writer’s change in transcription, waving his paw as if to swat the pixie. “You should ken how to deal with bairns, livin’ on an island full o’ them!”

“(Oh, and I’m sure your yelling is making her feel all bubbly inside.)” Nyx retorted, her fists resting on her hips. Tch, why’s he blaming me for this? He’s the one that’s keeps instigating things. It’s annoying, but… it’s not unpleasant. Huh. Weird. Is this… friendship? “(And by the way, I usually try to avoid the little brats.)”

The Pooka opened his mouth as if to dispute, then sighed and bent his ears again. “I s’ppose I might’ve gotten carried away… Tis just too much fun teasin’ you, Pixie.” He spun slowly to face the young Emily, making sure to adjust his accent so the girl would be able to understand him*. “|Oi, calm down there, lass… We’re not fighting anymore. See?|” He smiled, patting Nyx on her head to show how they had made up.

Are you fricken kidding-- Whatever. As long as it gets the girl to shut up. I hate crying. The pixie tried to smile as genuinely as she could. It wasn’t an expression she usually made, so she didn’t know how it’d turn out. Not that I can blame her… I know how it feels to be scared.

“|Now, what’s this about the fruit?|” Pooka gently took the pear out of her hands. He turned it over repeatedly, then frowned. Catching himself, he smiled at the girl to reassure her. “|Miss Nyx will be happy to cut this for you.|”

“(Uh, what?)”

“Oh, dinnae look at me like that, lass, you’re th’ only one with a blade here!” The rabbit held out the fruit towards the other Faerie. “An’ I’m not about to bite into it.”

“(Graah, fine. But tell her to close her eyes. I need to change in order to draw out my knives, and I’m not about to make her cry again.)”

“Hoo, you need to transform to do just about anythin’, dinnae you?” He joked in return, but quickly stopped laughing when Nyx shot him a look. Right. No teasing… for now. “|Alright, love, Miss Nyx is going to magically cut the pear for you! But you need to close your eyes, if you want the magic to work. Got it?|”

The two Faeries would wait, one more patiently than the other, for the little girl to close her eyes before continuing further.

*All sentences written between |these lines| will be spoken in a British accent so that Emily can understand Pooka better.
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:49 pm

When it looked like they made up, and even if Nyx looks like she still did not enjoy the extra company, Emily walks closer to them. When Pooka asked about the fruit, Emily holds it out and as he takes it from her she starts to bounce a little. She wanted to try the two flavors together, and maybe she can get some other flavors. As she waits they argue some more then she was told to close her eyes because Nyx was going to use magic. The moment she heard about magic she starts to bounce, excited. "Magic!, I love magic! I remember watching my Big Sis use magic when i was little. Though it was only when we needed it, but it was awesome magic." Emily says as she smiles, losing her Silent speech. Then she stopped and her face started to turn a beet red. She Buried her head in her hand and turned around saying quickly "S-sorry, I got excited." Before she closed her eyes hard, doing as Pooka said.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:45 pm

“(Finally,)” Nyx muttered when the little girl finally shut up and closed her eyes. Huh… Surprisingly, Pooka didn’t make a snide remark. I suppose he knows I need to concentrate-- I haven’t completely mastered this transformation thing yet. Maybe it’s because I don’t do the stupid chant/prayer thing he does… but I am NOT doing it. I can do this without it. She took a deep breath, then clenched her fists tight. She could do this. She just needed to focus.

I just have to drown everything else out. Ignore everything. The noise, the people, the stupidity… I’m in my own world. Nothing else can get in here. Just darkness… emptiness… a void. I’m alone. I’m always alone. And… I don’t want that. I want people-- not stupid people, but people who understand… people who listen to each other instead of fighting…. a place of unity… a new Neverland… I want…

“(Change.)”

The pixie immediately grew to a height of 5’11”. Feathered wings replaced her normal ones and her hair now flowed down to her waist. Her dress hadn’t altered. It wouldn’t need to, as she wouldn’t be in this form for long. Okay, managed to do that… Now… I just need… Carnwenhau. The fairy outstretched her right arm, her fingers pointing upwards. Her palm began to glow dimly, and her skin seemed to be swirling towards the center. Its apex then pulled apart, elongating as it moved further away. The excess skin bubbled and popped, revealing a curved white dagger underneath. Nyx’s hand gripped the handle, the other taking the pear from the rabbit.

“Looks like that’s gettin’ easier for you, lass,” the Pooka commented. He winked at the pixie and beamed with pride. He was the one who taught her, after all.

“Tch, I don’t need your praise,” the Faerie retorted, swiftly cutting the fruit into slices. Still… it’s strange… it’s not just made from me-- it’s still a part of me. I can feel it when it moves… like it’s still connected. What else could I make…? “I’m taking a slice as payment.”

True to her word, the pixie popped one of the slices into her mouth while dropping the rest back into the Pooka’s paws. She chewed loudly, a look of dissatisfaction on her face. She preferred her petals. Carnwenhau slid back into her palm silently-- it didn’t hurt at all. Once she had finished her portion of the pear, Nyx would shrink down to her usual stature. “(Alright, you can tell the brat to open her eyes now.)”

“She does hae a name, you ken, lass,” the Pooka sighed, then opened his palm in front of the girl’s face. “|Emily, love, you can open your eyes now.|”

Nyx:
<Faerie Heart>
    <Changeling>

<Carnwenhau>
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:15 pm

As Emily held her eyes shut, she heard some sifting and a slight noise behind her, like a person who just landed after a slight jump. She tried her hardest not to peek, and eventually heard slight crunching after what seemed to be......A girl? Wait could Nyx talk? Then she heard Pooka come closer to her, and the moment she heard him say she could open her eyes she turned around and looked around, wanting to see where the other person was. Frowning when she couldn't find a third person Emily turned back towards the open palms, and gleefully grab them up. She almost ran off before she realized something. Turning around again looking at Nyx, Emily walks up and says in her quiet tone "Th-thank you, Miss Nyx." shifting uncomfortably around as she said so she quickly turned around and ran to where she put the flowers down, setting the slices of pear down, she grabs a flower and tries to put some of its nectar on one of the pears, when she finally got some of it out of the flower Emily puts the flower down, and takes a bite of the pear. The taste alone made Emily brighten up, and she squealed in joy as she savored the taste, doing it with the rest of the pear slices, she grabs a slice for Pooka and Nyx, and hurries over to them and holds them out, offering them, while she looked down.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Tch, she should be grateful. After all that work I put in just to slice the stupid apple-- Nyx sighed, then nodded lightly at the girl. “(You’re welcome.)” The child’s not as horrible as I thought… at least she has some decent manners. Not like that’ll help her here-- too many idiots here that are just as likely to kill her as they are to play with her. I wonder if it’ll really be okay to leave her with the Indians… Tch. I don’t have any other options. It’s not like I can send her back--

“|Oh, thank you, lass, you’re very kind,|” the Pooka beamed at Emily as he plucked a slice from her hand. He bit into it, making a show of chewing and enjoying the food. “|Well! That tastes absolutely scrumptious! I should call you ‘Chef Emily’ from now on, eh?|”

“(Pooka, ask her where she came from. And how she got here.)” I mean, if a little girl can get on the island, I would be able to get off, right? It shouldn’t be that difficult. I should’ve thought of this sooner-- then again, the Lost Boys and pirates aren’t the type to converse with. I guess it was lucky to run into the girl.

“Eh? I s’ppose if you want me to, Pixie. Dinnae expect much, though.” The black rabbit then set his attention back on the young human. “|Love, Miss Nyx was wonderin’ where you came from… she’s always wanted to travel, see.|”

“(And how she got here.)”

“Oi, gimme a chance, lass,” the Pooka sighed, then relayed the query.
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:08 pm

As she ate Emily thought that Nyx might have smiled. Emily kept smiling as Pooka said his thanks. She giggled when Pooka said that he should call her Chef Emily. As she ate suddenly Nyx said something, and from that Pooka asked a question to her asking how she came here. "I-I don't know, how I got here....I went to sleep in a place full of music, and then I showed up here." Emily said as her eyes saddened, a little of the light from her eyes dimming as she spoke. Clearly being saddened by not knowing how, she once again didn't know how to her Mom. Thinking about that her eyes started to tear up, and she started to sniffle.

-OOC: Sorry for taking so long and for the short post, I have limited time and Little amount of creativity ATM.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:07 pm

Oh, great. Just my luck. Nyx sighed and crossed her arms. I actually meet a-- a foreigner, one who’s just barely tolerable, and she somehow has no idea about how she got here. You think that maybe traveling to a completely different world would be kind of memorable-- Tch. Oh, and great job on remembering your homeworld. ‘A place full of music’? Yeah, that’s very helpful. ‘Cause, you know, there’s only like three worlds with music in them. Not to mention how descriptive that was. I could totally imagine exactly what that world is like. Music! Yes, that explains everything.

“Nae ‘appy with ‘er response, lass?” the Pooka eyed knowingly, catching the fairy’s expression. He pretended to smack the floating female, though the gesture was playful. “Give ‘er a break. She’s just a wee lass.”

“(Oh, okay,)” the pixie retorted and rolled her eyes, “(Because that will totally help us find a way off this island. Wait-- why’s she crying? Oh come on, I just had to feed her! Now I have to comfort her as well?! I really don’t have time to babysit.)”

“Technically, we ‘ave all the time in th’ world,” Pooka joked, “You dinna worry about ‘er, though, I’ll take care o’ it.” He stepped forward, but Nyx flew in front of him and motioned for him to stop.

“(Just let me talk to her, okay? And I don’t need any of your commentary. Just let me talk and we can move on.)” She glared at the rabbit to make sure he understood, then closed her eyes to see if she could alter her vocal cords without changing her size. She took a deep breath and looked Emily straight in the eye as she spoke. “Hey… no need for the crying, okay? I get it. You’re alone. You don’t know where you are. You don’t know where your family is. I get it, I really do. I know what it’s like-- waking up in a strange place, not knowing where you came from or where you belong… surrounded by people you don’t know, people who don’t understand anything about you. So believe me, I get it. But crying isn’t going to solve anything. You can cry all you want-- curl up in a little ball, hide yourself from the rest of the world. Wonder-- wonder why you ended up the way you did. But all it does is keep you from making any changes. Crying… it’s for the weak. And we’re not weak-- we made it this far on our own. So… how about we stop crying, and find our way home together?”
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:15 pm

After starting to cry, it seemed as if Pooka and Nyx started to fight, or at least arguing. Emily immediately started to cry harder, somewhat understanding Pooka once again. She didn't want to make Nyx mad, the look on her face though somewhat discouraged her, from the face she saw. The little girl felt horrible, not wanting the person who saved her, no matter how scary, to feel mad at her. When she went to open her mouth to say her apologies, Nyx spoke....And she could her it. After Nyx finished, Emily was still crying, but for diffrent reasons this time, She cried from joy. If it wasn't for the fact that Nyx was smaller than her, Emily would squeeze her in a hug. "T-Thank you. I-I-Ill try to stop c-crying. I'm strong just like you said." Emily says as she try's to look strong, but the apparent tears still flowing from her eyes, and the little bit of snot running form her nose making the little girl look anything but strong. Emily on the other hand felt very proud of herself. She felt like, since Nyx called her strong, that she could pick Pooka up, No she could pick up a tree.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:18 pm

“...I dinnae ken you could do tha’, Pixie,” Pooka spoke quietly once the two girls’ moment was over. He had been watching quietly up until that point, amazed by what was happening.

“(...Neither did I. I mean… I never tried, speaking while still small. I didn’t see a point. To try anything as a fairy. I thought I could only be useful bigger, noticeable. But…)” But if I could help this little girl as a fairy… as myself… maybe I could do even more. Maybe… maybe I could make a difference, as I am now. No, I tried that already. The others-- they won’t listen to me, won’t respect me. I guess being a fairy only works on little girls.

“What, you meant talkin’ while you were a Faerie? Oh no, lass, I always figured you could do that. No, I dinnae ken you could be nice to anyone!” the black rabbit grinned, “I thought the world must’ve been endin’!”

“(You know what?!)” Nyx flew over to the shapeshifter, raising a fist as if to smack him on his head. Is he really that bored that he needs to constantly piss me off?! The pixie paused, glanced at Emily, then lowered her arm with a sigh. “(Let’s just get a move on. I don’t want to have to make her stop crying again.)”

“Hey,” she called out to the little girl, “Want to see my house?”
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:23 am

Emily was pulling her self together, the tears drying up, as she looked over to Pooka, who had a stunned look on his face, which was a very funny face. Emily could only attempt to stifle a giggle from escaping her, but failed horribly. It also didn't help that she barely understood Pooka's weird way of talking, and even though Emily couldn't hear her, She knew Nyx was talking as well. After what seemed like a minute or two, She heard Pooka say that he didn't know Nyx could be nice to anyone, with a smile as wide as Emily's face. Emily couldn't help but smile as well, giggling when he said the world must be ending. When she stopped she heard herself being called by Nyx, asking if she would want to see Nyx's house. Immediately Emily's face brightened up, and she bounced up and down laughing. When she calmed down she nodded yes, and grabbed her Teddy, ready to move out.
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down