MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open]

+2
Gone
Yosei
6 posters

Go down

Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open] Empty Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open]

Post by Yosei Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:56 pm

A portal opened up on one of Destiny Island’s many beaches, through which stepped a tall and elegant figure. Her entrance was accompanied by the sound of shattering glass and crackling electricity; her companions, unfortunately, were not welcomed guests, as she had hoped not to draw much attention. Still, there seemed no persons in close vicinity, other than the passenger that lay in her arms, and it seemed her discretion might be maintained. A horned, scantily-clad female carrying a lifeless body might cause an uproar, she thought, so the once-fairy attempted to alter her appearance through magical means. She would find, however, that she would be unable to do so, and felt an immense strain and fatigue press upon her body. The travel through dimensions must have taken a greater toll than anticipated. Although she would have liked the monolith to have aided her crossing over, she realized that in any universe plans tended to go awry. It wasn’t the fault of any person in particular, unless one believed in some higher power that enjoyed the misfortunes of those beneath it.

Speaking of a higher power, Yosei would think upon Onyx’s instructions: she would deliver Isabella’s body to her, as the shadow queen would not be able to survive long without it. It was a rather attractive corpse, one that hardly seemed to belong to a woman of her age, and Yosei was almost envious of it. Of course, she was already extremely satisfied with her own appearance, and any time she grew bored of it she could simply change it by way of a single thought. But she had no time to admire her elder’s anatomy, and needed to meet up with the others as soon as possible. She sighed in discontent, shifting Isabella’s weight slightly. Normally, she would be able to carry one hundred and ten pounds with ease. Normally, she wouldn’t have just broken through dimensional barriers and hopped into a completely new universe. It was bit of an irksome task, having to go out of her way only to play as delivery girl. But, there was no one more suited to complete such an important mission. Yosei was pleased Onyx trusted her so, ignoring the fact that the Messiah had chosen one other person  as well. She looked back at the portal, awaiting the arrival of her associate.
Yosei
Yosei

Directory : ?????

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open] Empty Re: Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open]

Post by Prophet Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:52 pm

[sure you may respond]

Taking her sweet time on the other side she laced up her boot's while having a staring with the resident ambassador of the other universe. It wasn't long until the ambassador got bored and walked away and she snorted and a smirk appeared on her face.

She was undefeated in staring contests.

Although that wasn't the point, a couple moment's had passed and she finally decided to step through the gate created by her elder partner in scouting and getting the shadow queen her body. Stepping through the gate and quickly hoping over the cut within the fabric of the dimensions would close. Touching the ground with both feet she smiled as the sun's ray would shine down upon her. Her dark crimson iris looked towards her partner and a smile adorned her face. The sun reflected off the decorative armor that surrounded her head and shined off the wrap that covered her waist and draped down between her legs.Surveying the area they were currently located at she could see in the distance that rebuilding of certain places was happening. Raising her arm's she stretched, however she quickly stopped as she began to sniff the air. Her eye's became completely red the pupil still visible.

"They're not here." She spoke confused as she continued to sniff the air. "Wait. Isa is here, however the kid and our resident crazies aren't here. I can't smell them. An judging by the rebuilding..maybe they actually engaged someone..either way I have Isa's scent, we get her body to her and then she'll be able to pinpoint where in the universe they are....because they aren't on this world." She sneezed right after speaking she simply looked around, confused.

Perhaps someone was talking about her?

She couldn't focus on that though, she was here because the messiah had an important mission for her. Although she couldn't pinpoint exactly no matter the distance like the shadow queen, she could at least pinpoint where other family was on the one world meaning she was perfect for this....except her mouth would have definitely gotten her in trouble if she came alone. So thankfully she had Yosei the most perfect talker in their family here to ward off any possible trouble...and if worse came to worse....well there were other reasons she was brought along. She grinned once again, however she felt another sneeze and looked away from Yosei as she once again sneezed. Annoyed by this she quickly began to walk forward sniffing the air and following her nose to where the essence of Isa should be....hopefully this would go smoothly.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open] Empty Re: Where Shadows Cross [Prophet, Open]

Post by Veara Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:16 am

OOC: Hi there Noko a few pieces of advice for ya with common rp etiquette

Its best to let the initial poster reply in this scenario before you post also although its appreciated there is no need to quote the post before your own.

With that said please let Yosei reply before you reply yourself so that the story may have a grounded introduction.

Thank you ^_^
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosei Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:42 am

“The others aren’t important right now. Our task is to bring Isa her body before it’s too late. We can worry about them once we’ve done that. Although, I can’t imagine why they’d leave her alone in her current state.” Yosei frowned, but didn’t spend too long on the thought. The important thing was that Isabella was here and needed her body desperately. Whatever the events that had unfolded on these islands, O’rya, Emilia, and Sin could all take care of themselves. Twenty years with them had proven that to be true, despite the initial friction between all of them.

When Prophet began to sneeze repeatedly, the once-fairy looked at her with concern. Had she really been so careless, knowing they had such an important mission? She may be the most recent member, but she had been a part of the family long enough for to understand the importance of keeping in one’s best condition. It’s not that Yosei didn’t care for the woman, for she worried about her a great deal, but Onyx’s vision took precedence over all else. She sighed sympathetically, stepping forward and following closely behind her partner. “You really should take care of yourself better, dear. Especially when your nose is such an important asset.”

At least it was only a passive mission, Yosei thought. No need for combat or any sort of violence. Of course, she would be able to deter any sort of confrontation or conflict should it arise, as her charisma and charm were irresistible to very few, with a healthy dose of magic aiding her abilities. Although, it did appear that even that would be unnecessary. The fallen fairy noticed how quiet this part of the island was and, while their universe’s Destiny Islands was known for its serenity, it seemed to be a little too deserted. She wondered if it whatever had occurred here was the cause of it. Well, it was no matter. It would be easier for them to go unnoticed now, at least until they could drop off the body and Yosei rested enough to shapeshift again.
Yosei
Yosei

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophet Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:18 pm

Prophet sniffed at the sea air moving away from the beach and towards the mainlands. Her entire body stiffened for a moment, and she turned around with a sweet smile on her face. She tapped her nose and wrinkled it just a little bit.

"I assure you although these sneezes may end up being sporadic, they will not affect my overall effectiveness with our mission.Though I do appreciate your love, its rarely seen but when it shines oooo does it shine my dear Yosei." She spoke giggling once before sniffing the air once again and continuing towards the mainlands taking a path that more people seemed to be out and about their business upon.

"So I gotta know how does it feel having her in your arms like that. Isaias was giving you an actual deathstare before we left so I'm surprised your still on both of your feet. Do you think he was jealous of you holding her like that or that he was actually worried." She spoke confidently hopping onto a fence and walking down it with her arms stretched out. Sniffing the air once again and then sneezing falling off the fence. Kissing the ground, however she quickly stood up and rubbed her nose, growling underneath her breath and sniffing once more as she turned the corner.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain Darkson Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:16 pm

Gwain had taken frequent trips between Destiny Islands and Radiant Garden, seeing as he lived between both worlds. Both homes had received damage in the ensuing events but whereas Radiant Garden's can be easily assessed as, "Heartless attack," Destiny Islands got caught up in a freak storm. There was more to it than that, because of the sheer fact there were rumors of a murder prior to the events which lead up to the aforementioned natural disaster. Gwain decided to take a moment and investigate the Islands, since Veara had been off on his own mission. Hopefully it didn't keep him away for too long.

It was a beautiful day in all honesty and the kingly man had smiled a little to himself. "If only I could have enjoyed this scenery under different circumstances." And immediately, the man thought of his family. Tsumiko his wife, Arthur his eldest son, Destinie his youngest daughter, and Fayt his youngest son. Their faces all rang through his head in a heartbeat which allowed him to focus on the task entirely. A place like Destiny Islands saw true, everlasting peace in the last 20 years and for something like murder to occur, was frightening to say the least. At most, Gwain felt especially paranoid after the events in Radiant Garden so needless to say, he wasn't going to take any risks.

All of the islands and beaches were going to be investigated no matter how meticulous the task would have been. The first was to be inspected were the outskirts of the township where things had apparently went awry. That was where the destruction was at its finest. People were already underway with repairs and while it was a welcomed sight, he could see the somber gazes in their eyes. No one had died on these islands in years and for it to have been a murder? They were all feeling the fear and paranoia.

"Possibly washed away and 'cleaned' up due to the storm. I'm not surprised, considering the thing lasted for a while... Eye witnesses stated that there was a loud bang, shouting, yelling, and... Figures. Hm." A hand was raised to his chin as he thought on it. The idea was likely idiotic at best but perhaps the murderers were still about? Many people had ships, could world hop, do almost anything in order to make a get away. No one would dare try to fly a ship in that recent weather and no one reported any missing persons, so maybe entertaining the thought wasn't all that bad?

A light breeze blew by and had ruffled Gwain's ebony hair for a moment. He stood up straight to take a hand and run it through his hair, before those crimson eyes of his had begun a search. They soon closed as he decided to focus on a radius, 30 miles to start off. A deep breath was taken before Gwain had reached out using Space.

Maybe there were people on the outskirts? Hiding out and biding their time until the necessary moment to escape. All he needed to find was their presence so movement, sound bouncing off the walls, anything and everything that could physically alert the king to anyone outside of the area. That was when he picked up on a few sources. Focusing further, he watched their highlighted figures move about, one holding something in their arms akin to a body. The murderers.

The King's eyes shot open and learning a little trick from his friend and mentor, Veara, he used a quick bit of Space to teleport himself to the sources. The area around him waned and distorted momentarily after he was brought forward. Sharpened eyes gazed forward to peer upon two women of sheer beauty. "Deadly" was the first word to come to his mind, but he didn't let it dictate his words. Not even after he saw the body of the woman in the other's arms. "Unsettling" was the second word to come to mind. "Hail." His baritone voice came as a simple greeting, followed by him giving them a light bow of respect. "I am Gwain, a resident of the island currently conducting an investigation after recent events have put the other dwellers here into unease."

After that last sentence he made it obvious where his eyes wandered over to. The body. "May I inquire as to what you're doing carrying a corpse along the beach?"
Gwain Darkson
Gwain Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosei Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:50 pm

“I think that if I cared, I wouldn’t have to wonder,” Yosei responded, following her partner towards a more populated area. It concerned her, being out in the open like this, but the two had little choice. She doubted anyone would stare, anyhow. Most would simply glance and then carry on with their day. A strange condition of human nature, being too preoccupied with one’s own mundane troubles to spend even a sliver of thought on the extraordinary. “Although, no one in the Family should worry about me scanning them. I have too much… respect for you all.”

She had only taken a few more steps forward when her previous notions were instantly disproved: someone seemed to have taken interest, teleporting before the aliens and enquiring what their intent was. Yosei blinked; startled by the resident’s sudden appearance, but unsurprised by his wariness. She knew she would have to confront one of the natives at some point. She just wished it wasn’t so soon. Every second spent dealing with this man was one second that could be used to locate Isa. And she didn’t havemany left.

“Hail,” the once-fairy repeated, curtsying as best as she could. Her smile was strained, not from deceit, but from the difficulty of carrying the weight of two bodies on a single foot. It would take some time yet to make a full recovery physically. “I am Yosei. I apologize; I would introduce myself more properly, but as you can see I am a bit... restricted.”

She glanced down at the figure in her arms accordingly, acknowledging the stranger’s query. She would have to be cautious with this one. He had already demonstrated that he had a considerable amount of power, and seemed confident in his abilities despite the appearances of the two women; there wasn’t a trace of fear about him. It would be very easy to tug a few of his Heartstrings, ease the man’s distrust, make him more comfortable around them… and yet, Yosei thought it might be unwise. Whether it was because she thought Gwain might see through her deception, or because she didn’t trust herself to be able to use her full abilities, the once-fairy thought it best to simply tell the truth. It was, after all, the easiest way to earn one’s trust.

“She’s not a corpse,” the female explained, “And we’re trying to make sure she doesn’t go that way. Her spirit’s separated from her body; we’re trying to reunite the two. I assume you’ve already realized that we’re not from around here. We don’t mean your world any harm, and as we’ve never set foot here before… Would you be kind enough to help us? Having a resident on our side might save us the time we need. We would really appreciate it.”

Yosei flashed Gwain a friendly smile, before shaking slightly and dipping a few inches downward. Her face scrunched up as she struggled to stand up straight again, forcing the woman to take a deep breath. Her fatigue was very much real, albeit exaggerated. Perhaps the other man would see her less as a threat, and even offer to lend a hand.

”DARK SIDE OF THE MOON”:
Yosei
Yosei

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophet Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:45 pm

"No one worries about you scanning them. We know you care dear Yosei. An you would totally care about it if he was here in front of us, lived with that guy for over five years and it still feels like he'd rip me in half if I sneezed on him..." She spoke while she turned the corner actually thinking about the last time she saw Isaias train that bulk he called a body. He made the rest of everyone's training look like simple playing around. Though she blinked when suddenly someone appeared before her, quickly she was about to point her index finger, however when he spoke she realized there was no need to attack...at least not yet.

Prophet decided to stay quiet at least until now making sure there was at least two feet between her and the newcomer who clearly had some power if he had the balls gall to just appear before them. Staring forward at the mystery man now known as Gwain. He wanted to know what they wanted with Isa's body or in other word's the corpse. She kept her face straight but in truth she was freaking out, starting a fight here would definitely be trouble and going all out would definitely cause damage and Onyx's order were Isa came first.

Keeping to that Yosei spilled the beans and came out simply clean to Gwain about the situation. Having no choice but to keep her face straight you could see the worry on her face, however the worry was more about hoping the truth worked in this situation. Though when she asked for his help the large smile appeared within the confines of Prophet's head. Thank god, Yosei was here.

That tongue was possibly the best in the families.

When she fell down a couple inches Prophet grimaced. She looked towards the man, her crimson eyes pleading for help. While it was true that they did need to trick him, they needed to get to Isa's body and this conversation wasn't helping them one bit. Not to mention she smelled shadows in the distance...this place had to it seemed...great just great.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain Darkson Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Immediately there were key things that the man had picked up on based on the woman's speech. Already she solidified herself as the current leading figure between the two. Yosei was her name and that had been the first of its kind if he ever heard it. Her current restriction involved the carrying of the soon-to-be corpse. Their friend's spirit had been separated from her body and that soul likely dwelt on the islands. Those sharpened eyes of his remained ever vigilant as he sized the two of them up. Even though there was civilized banter going on that didn't mean things could go sour, so he had to check them for weapons of any kind. Any little detail that went amiss could spell trouble later on.

Yosei had a nice smile but even that needed to be taken into stride. The words she used were indeed sincere he could see that, because it'd be quite difficult to spin a story of that caliber. Lastly, her fatigue was very real meaning they encountered some form of trouble on the way to the islands, or it was all an act. "...I see. Well met, Lady Yosei. 'Tis unfortunate that your companion has befallen such a fate. I will keep this brief and even offer my assistance in your endeavor. However, there is just another matter that I wish to have cleared..." His voice trailed off and those orange eyes peered over to the silent woman. "I am unfamiliar with her as I am with you, Lady Yosei. May I inquire her name?"

It was just a precaution when it came to the whole name thing. He needed names to put the faces to, because if anything happened on his part it'd be necessary to identify them later. With everything going on at the moment, Gwain didn't want to cut any corners and stuck to the plan. Yes, he understood the severity of their situation but that couldn't be placed before the concerns and safety of the citizens.
Gwain Darkson
Gwain Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophet Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:14 pm

Prophet easily had control of this one, she continued sniffing and looked over at the man with exasperation.

"My name is O'rya and I'm sorry, but we don't have time. If we don't hurry our Grandmother will die." She spoke sniffing the air once again and looking around pointing to the tall house in the distance.

"That house in the distance the tall and lavish one. Her spirit is in that vicinity if only we could get to it quicker." She spoke, desperation leaked out of her voice. Knowing Yosei wasn't going to let go of that body this being far too important to her. Though there was another way.... she quickly looked over and pointed to the one became before them.

"Yosei for once... I have an idea, this guy appeared before of us. So he obviously has teleportation being an islander he has to have been near that big ole building. Riiiiiiiiight? So he can take us there and I promise you we'll be very close to her." She spoke and quickly looked over to the man that appeared before them. "Our grandmother is very close to being done for thanks to the time we wasted and the fact her spirit is very far and Yosei can barely hold her because shes very weak right now. Please take us to that house...mansion...whatever that is!" She was proud of her talk.... she wasn't as good as Yosei, far from it. Though as usual once Yosei started talking she couldn't stop and the ball kept rolling.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosei Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:53 pm

O’rya? Seriously? Yosei mentally rolled her eyes at her partner’s unoriginality, making sure not to betray her with involuntary facial expressions. She didn’t want Gwain to pick up on the lie, although, to be fair, it wasn’t a bad one, as the borrowed name would attract much less suspicion than announcing oneself as ‘Prophet’. The once-fairy didn’t care too much about the alias, however; it was what came after that caught her attention-- Isa’s location. According to “O’rya”, she was somewhere around the luxurious-looking building in the distance, which shouldn’t have taken too much time to travel to, but, again, they didn’t have many seconds to spare.

Fortunately, her partner offered up a solution: for Gwain to use his teleportation abilities to transport the party directly to their destination. Yosei was impressed with the Prophet’s idea; while, initially, she had hoped the woman would have kept her mouth shut, it seemed to actually be extremely helpful. That is, until she kept talking… and talking… and talking… And, that’s why Yosei had been in charge of interacting with any natives they had encountered. She stepped in once their was a sufficient pause in her associate’s speech, coughing loudly to attract her attention. “O’rya, dear… I believe our friend here gets the point, thank you. Let’s not waste any more time with idle speech, shall we?”
Yosei
Yosei

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain Darkson Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:49 am

A stone-faced facial expression was what the man had worn all-throughout. Nothing cracked its surface. No smile, no frown, nothing. He listened nonetheless to the woman who called herself, "O'rya."

Her appeal to him had the man on edge (at least on the inside). There was no way to tell on the outside how he really felt but the whole situation began to feel awkward. Doubt brewed in the back of his head and if it wasn't for Lady Yosei's intervention, Gwain would have furthered think this was all just some elaborate joke. Especially after the way O'rya pointed to their potential destination.

"Lady Yosei is correct, we should make haste. Stand still while I take us there." Without much more hesitation, the king had focused on the two women in front of him. Utilizing the ability on himself was a cakewalk but he hadn't the need to use teleportation on others, so there was a bit of rust he had to shake off. Gwain, the women, and the destination. Within a few seconds he had channeled the spacial energy around the four of them and in the blink of an eye they had warped.

"That actually worked..." The king mumbled underneath his breath. Scratching the back of his head he turned a skeptical eye over towards Lady Yosei and Lady O'rya. "I've noticed you have a nose for the woman's spirit. Now that we're this close are you better able to locate her?" His question came over to the elven beauty. Arms crossed over his chest he had continued to deliberate the legitimacy of their story. There was something with the way the two carried themselves, Yosei in particular, that struck Gwain has charismatic to say the least. Reminded him of his older sister, Marigold. Whether or not that was a good thing only the ebony-haired warrior knew deep down. Regardless he endeavored to observe this "soul search" until the very end. He wouldn't take no for an answer.
Gwain Darkson
Gwain Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophet Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:58 am

Her plan was successful and he did warp them, so much for the whole, 'Prophet you suck at talking.' or 'Prophet you're the reason why we sometimes put duck tape on your mouth.' or her favorite one 'Prophet if you continue to keep talking I'll rip you in half.' Within her head Prophet had a look of confidence that almost spilled onto her actual face. Though granted Yosei did cut her off it was possibly for the best, I mean who knows she could have probably got this guy to join the family with her silver tongue if she wanted too.

Her thoughts were all of the sudden cutoff and suddenly her nostrils were filled with her grandmothers scent and without sparing a second glance at the lavish house they stood in front quickly she ran down the sidewalk. Her blood red eyes began to glow bright as she turned around and called out to Yosei already she was in front of what would soon be her families home. Kicking opening the gate with the families insignia etched onto it she began to sniff once again and quickly ran up to the house bursting down the door once again kicking another door down.....

Another problem about Prophet was when she met her mark...and it was an emergency situation...she wasn't one for door's...or protocols. Granted she got them to the families mansion at least so all's well. An on the stairs leading up in the dead center was a dark liquid puddle that seemed to be barely able to move...

"Found her...." She spoke underneath her breath and by habit bowed to her while awaiting the others, Prophet always being one to bow before the higher ups in the family.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosei Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:29 pm

The sudden warp disoriented Yosei, who, despite having previous experience with teleportation, was unused to such crisp transitions; there were no noises, no flashing lights, nothing to indicate that any magic at all had been used save for the instant change in surroundings. It spoke for Gwain’s skills, and served to increase the once-fairy’s respect for him. He would make a good ally in the future, and she would need to ensure the man remained friendly towards them. That hardly seemed difficult, however, as she could taste his struggle to remain impartial to the two women. She admired his perseverance, but it would not be long before she won him over completely. It was her specialty, after all.

Inhibited by both her mental musings and Isa’s body, Yosei had little ability to reign in Prophet, who ran ahead of their party and began knocking down whatever gates and doorways that blocked her path. Well, one could hardly admonish the woman for being so efficient, if only her social skills were more practiced. “I apologize,” Yosei looked at Gwain with a contrite smile, before stepping forward in pursuit of the other female, “You’ll understand why I attempted to take the lead. O’rya has the tendency of being… excitable, to say the least. Still, you won’t have to worry about any of the damages. The house seems to belong to our family.”

As the woman walked up the top of the stairs, she caught sight of Prophet bowing before a murky puddle. She stopped abruptly, turning to their male companion to keep him from walking any further. “Ah, Gwain, dear… would you mind waiting here? You may watch, if you must, but something like this… Well, let’s just say the family regards it in ilk as sacred. It won’t take too long, I assure you.” Without waiting for a response, Yosei slowly walked forward and set Isabella’s body down before the puddle. She then took several steps back and simply waited for what was to come next.
Yosei
Yosei

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:32 am

The black liquid on the floor etched and writhed on the ground as if it were in a consistent amount of pain the entire it had been here for how long that was no one could really say, quite the while had passed and it had been here alone waiting for the body that carried her here to return. The bottle she had charmed in order to keep herself safe was gone, shattered earlier in an unfit, unneeded and untimely fit of pure rage.

So now she had no choice but to stay here left alone with her anger, and the pain that she was forced to endure staying within this form. Though a welcomed relief had finally come during these many hours alone. Finally it seems as though the reinforcements had been dished out, though it seemed as though they sent their knucklehead... she could feel the house shake as the door to the mansion. She could hear word's, yet she couldn't make them out.

Though she never minded with the word's once she felt an foreign object placed next to her. It would only be considered foreign for a moment until she truly felt that what was placed next to her was indeed her own. In a frenzy fit the liquid quickly latched onto the body and slowly began to seep in through the pores of her skin that would produce sweat or be used to simply cool down the body. Usually it wouldn't be so bad, however with the mood she was in the way she reclaimed her body was quite.....gruesome...to be put in lay man's term. The liquid frantically searching for more pores to seep back into her own body. The process lasted for about a minute until finally all of the liquid had returned, and the body had a dark aura like a mist begin to surround her body. Hands stretched from the ground beneath her that were missing meat and some were of bone and began to lift her body up placing it up right as the corpse now stood. A couple moment's would pass and her eyes would open, both looking as though they were simple pools of white.

Though the moment her eyes opened.....all of it. The hands, the bones, the black mist that surrounded her body. All of it had disappeared. She stood there and looked before her, as she slowly rolled her neck. Getting a feel for the body that felt like she had departed from for ages. A small sigh of exasperation left her lips and she looked towards Yosei and Prophet. Not even bothering with a glance for the male behind the two of them. "Report." Was the only word that left her mouth, she needed to know how much time had passed since they were should have the monolith up quite some time ago. Her word wasn't cold and her tone wasn't monotone, though there was an eerie feel to the word she spoke that could leave one quite unsettled should they not have known the woman....hell even those her knew her may feel a little unsettled one thing was sure though.

Grandma wasn't happy.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain Darkson Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:56 am

Gwain's mouth opened to speak, to inquire about the status of his passengers but before anything could be said, there was a renegade O'rya who began to bolt off. There wasn't much more to say or do as Yosei started off down the street as well with the King following. His brows furrowed a bit as he knew that the elven woman likely found the spirit of their relative. While they traveled he managed to come into view of their possible destination. A new addition to that particular island, a house that had been recently up for sale. Apparently it had been bought out.

When the woman kicked the gate open Gwain's eyes had widened and he nearly spoke out about the act of trespassing. Especially since he eyed an unfamiliar family sigil upon the bars of the gate. Thankfully, Yosei had managed to intervene and explained that the house belonged to their family. She did much more than just give an explanation, however, and flat out prevented him from going forward.

"..." He wanted to deny her request for him to stay put since he was still under heavy suspicions of their actions. Gwain couldn't take Yosei's word about the house being theirs considering they had just met. All of it seemed too coincidental for his liking and formed a pit in his stomach. Even if it was considered a family ritual for them he simply couldn't take it as is. His jaw clenched, he struggled to speak, but he managed the words. "Forgive my transgression and suspicion, Lady Yosei, but I have to put the people first before strangers. I request to watch." And with that, he made his intentions known.

Gwain had to watch. His family was close to this house above all else and he'd be doing a disservice to them if he hadn't attended this ritual. The King followed behind the charismatic woman but kept a fair bit of distance out of caution. Eyes turned towards the puddle he watched the body be set before it and took a deep breath, before he exhaled.

The entire process had begun and boy was it something he had been strangely accustomed to. Moments passed as he watched the viscous liquid begin to seep into the pores of the woman's still body. It was something akin to a demonic possession he witnessed back in the day, even the dark aura and mist that accompanied it felt eerily familiar. That knot which formed in the King's stomach from earlier had only tightened further. Each passing thought only urged the feeling that he might have made a grave mistake but he refused to let it show on his face. Gwain had trained his constitution in the years that followed, honed his stoic edge in the face of the unknown so that he may remain firm. When it had concluded, he had feasted his eyes upon the relative of Yosei and O'rya.

"Report." She had said simply. A voice that commanded the knowledge of the two before her. Just who in the hell were these people and why did such a ghastly figure have such leadership over them? From where he stood, it was like he gazed upon... He wouldn't allow the thought to continue. No, the crimson-eyed male would stay as much as necessary to see how this would all unfold.
Gwain Darkson
Gwain Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophet Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:30 pm

The prophet had expected her to be angry, however what was happening now currently was a whole different deal. She hadn't seen her this angry since the Lamb had gone off on her own and tried to complete a saving. She may possibly even be more angry then that, the only reason both her and Yosei weren't struck was because of this man's presence. Though she wasn't sure how long it would be before her patience wore thin.

Just what the hell did O'rya and the others pull to make her angry and leave her in this state.

Prophet went to open her mouth. Though the moment she tried, a hand appeared from the ground and gripped her forehead. Prophet's eyes widened as her arms and went limp and Isabella closed her eyes for a moment. The arm of black liquid made the connection to Prophet and for a while Prophet couldn't move. Though she was aware of what was happening, her eyes looked around and stared at Yosei next to her as her mind was continually probed.

Moments past and finally the black liquid that felt like it was going to rip her head off disappeared. The Anger on Isabella's face grew as a hand appeared behind her and began to drag itself down. While it did so a rift in that space began to open, and she turned around facing the rift.

"Watch the house, fix the doors." Her tone was commanding and it was simple that she dared either of them to not follow her objective for them. She stepped through the portal she had created and it disappeared. Leaving the the three of them behind. The Prophet fell down to the floor and breathed heavily looking over at Yosei who was next to her, staring forward where Isabella once stood.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain Darkson Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:45 pm

What sort of happening had he been exposed to? Something out of an occult gathering. Gwain swallowed hard in response to all that occurred and was left speechless. These people gave the king a bad feeling. One he wouldn't voice and likely had to erase the expression from his features entirely. It was a strenuous task to do so.

"Lady O'rya, Lady Yosei..." The courage and strength to finally speak up found itself within Gwain. He hesitated for a moment but took a deep bow of apology. "Forgive my intrusion. While I do not fully understand the gravity of your situation, I humbly apologize for my inquisitive nature." Picking himself up from the gesture, he turned concerned eyes over to the two women in front of him. While they successful in reviving their family member, it appeared as though the revived person in question hadn't pleased one bit. That wasn't any way to repay a kindness.

Gwain had seen enough. He turned his back to the women, looking over his shoulder for a single moment and debating how he should form his report. O'rya, Yosei, and that disgustingly powerful figure who brought fear even into his own heart. This was something he couldn't keep quiet about. Gazing forward he attempted his leave from the mansion.
Gwain Darkson
Gwain Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophet Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:47 pm

Prophet who was on the ground still looked confused and was feeling humiliated after the shadow queen took out her anger on her. Though while Isabella left to no doubt, tend to the other three that were in this universe. That left both Yosei and her to tie up the last loose end that remained and was currently trying to leave. Now naturally Prophet's prowess lied within persuasiveness and her ability to change people's minds....however, after Gwain seeing Isabella's resurrection no amount of talking could ever make him agree to not speak of what he had seen here...

Of course this is where Prophet came in and she had to ensure he stayed quiet for at least awhile. Still on the ground Prophet's eyes began to glow bright red and before her from the floor a ghost appeared in clothing and armor similar to her own.

"Silence him." The only words she could say through her course breath, after being drilled by Isabella. The specter nodded and quickly disappeared back into the ground trailing after an unsuspecting Gwain. Coming after him the female specter would enter the body taking refuge within the eye of the king. The only possible clue he would have to this would be upon entrance the eye would tear up a little as if he had gotten dirt within his eye.

From here on the female specter would stay eyeing not only what the king would speak but his thought's and action's. Should he attempt to reveal what had transpired here at the mansion the specter would cease his actions and have him reveal something else instead. Which obviously had would have no relation to the family or the current situation. Allowing Gwain to leave after the female specter had her mission she simply nodded to herself and her eyes returned to normal.

Watching Yosei leave the room to inspect the mansion, Prophet sighed...this left her with fixing the door's she had broken down...great.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down