MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Come with me! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Come with me! EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Come with me! EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Come with me! EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Come with me! EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Come with me! EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Come with me! EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Come with me! EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Come with me! EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Come with me!

4 posters

Go down

Come with me! Empty Come with me!

Post by Meara Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:38 pm

It hadn't been quite a while since they've been back on the islands, however it felt like forever and a day since they were last on the island all five of them had called home sweet home. Sitting on the long hover board that was quite high in the sky all four of them had room to move about since it could hold a total of six comfortably being able to extend depending how many people were on the board. Right now, there were just four people and one slime that was the size of a baseball and none of them looking were too hot. They had just gotten out of a fight, fight was an understatement more like war in an unknown place that they found while out exploring on the enchanted dominion. Well it wasn't the enchanted dominion, per-say, but rather while they were their they were warped to another place. They found themselves within quite the olden looking temple, even more important than that they found themselves before a man who apparently was from another dimension and had a bone to pick with young Mara's father, and unfortunately.... he got the wrong Ara. Which led to this man deciding what better way to exact vengeance then to kill the blood of his legacy. Naturally this didn't exactly fit well with them and the fight broke out. For what felt like days they were trapped on that other plane of existence fighting that man, simply known as Sa'roth. It wasn't until finally they were able to beat Sa'roth however all of them were injured quite badly. Their clothes were ripped and torn and burned slightly in certain places while all of the injuries mostly bruises. Heck even Su who was made out of slime somehow had a bruise on the slime that made up her body. The bruise being right on her face where she was punched by Sa'roth. Meanwhile Alyssa and Xaq both had bruises like crazy and Xaq had a blackeye on his right eye. Aldrey on the other hand while having an extreme regeneration trait within her body looked perfectly fine, however her body was absolutely and entirely sore. There wasn't a limb or part of her body that didn't feel like hell right now.

An then there was Mara....and boy was he an absolute wreck right now, while the others only had bruises on the outside, it was safe to say that Meara had a couple of bruised ribs and he still had blood streaming down the side of his head that Alyssa was working on burning shut while they landed in front of Destinies beta home back on the Islands. The board hovered off the ground and all four of them jumped off. Su jumping onto Mara's shoulder looking up at him with worry though they had just finished having an argument that took place for about an hour. Most of them really feared that if they showed up here and it was Destinies Alpha or Beta that answered the door they send them to their parents/guardians. Though for some reason or another Mara was absolutely set on heading here to the Songstresses house. For what though the other didn't know they just hoped that he didn't die from blood loss before he got done whatever he was doing there. Failing to shut the wound Mara hobbled up towards the door passing the gate and simply smiling though he did still have a slight amount of blood falling from his head. His hair was currently slightly tinted red from the dried up blood and his clothes were ripped up as though he had just gotten out of the fight. Though his eyes were still pitch black and he still had full control over his body so things were okay to him!

......If only he could shake off the slight feeling that he was about to pass out.

Walking up the porch to their rather large house the other simply sat at the bottom while Su followed him up and Mara quickly knocked on the door a good three times. Leaning his head against the door for a moment some of the blood that was smeared on his face was now on the door and he frowned at this sight. Hopefully destinies beta would forgive him for that. Though he hadn't seen her in quite a while so maybe that was asking a lot.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Come with me! Empty Re: Come with me!

Post by Tsumiko Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:48 am

Hearing a knock on the door, the very Songstress that crossed Mara’s mind had gotten up from her peaceful practicing at her piano. When the knocks occurred, those outside would have been able to hear the soothing melody that leaked outside the open windows.

Getting up from the bench, and making her way to the window, Tsumiko called out to whoever was there with a soft, pleasant smile on her lips. When that door swung open, thought, that smile turned to one of deep concern, and horror. “Meara! What happened to you?” The songstress asked, quickly moving to the blonde’s side and beginning to heal his wounds. Nevermind the blood smears on the door. Tsumiko was versed in healing magic well enough to know when a wound was critical. There was so much that his gorgeous blonde locks were tinted red. Looking further down the walkway, the others in Mara’s little group where present. None showed injuries quite as severe as Mara’s but they would have to be looked at nonetheless. “Inside. All of you. No questions.” Tsumiko stated in a demanding tone. Ensuring that all of them received the proper medical attention was her concern, first and foremost. Making sure that their parents were aware of the damage they had been inflicted would surely come later on.

Waiting for the others to step inside while she continued to tend to Mara’s head wound, Tsumiko kicked the door shut and began to usher them all into the living room. Her expression was both worrisome and concentrated. What were these children doing that would warrant such violent injuries. “Explain. Now.” She stated in a curt manner with her silver-blue eyes trained on Mara’s skull.

From upstairs, the scent of blood had wafted. The twins had turned curious gazes to one another, ceasing their various tasks to begin nosing their way downstairs. They heard their mother’s short tone, and had stopped at the top of the stairs to peer down into the living room that lay some feet away. The sight of who and what lie within those walls had Destinie’s eyes widening. Stopped only by the hand that rested on her shoulder. The two continued to watch and listen to what was going on.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:38 am

Mara simply stood there his eyes were half opened and he stumbled about waiting for the door to open and he simply had a small smile on his face. When she opened the door he opened his mouth and smiled at her the words that were supposed to come out of his mouth would be a simple hello however all that came out of his mouth was... "Destinies beta!" Following with him stumbling and trying to stand straight, and failing to stand straight. He felt something entering into his body. Which honestly though it was foreign helping him stand up straight and he could feel himself actually be able to have his eyes open completely.

When she told them all to enter the house Aldrey was a little hesitant, but Alyssa grabbed her hand walking forward with the girl. At first Xaq raised an eyebrow to this, however soon he saw that both were leaning on one another for support as they walked into the house. Xaq was the last to walk, he was the only one able to walk underneath his own power, however barely was he able to accomplish that.

While Mara walked into the house it would be obvious to Tsumiko the fact they tried to burn the wound shut actually did more damage to Mara rather then help, none of them having medical training or a background in healing. They all sat down on the living room floor leaning against one another and Su leaning against Mara's neck looking just as tired as the rest of them. When Tsumiko asked them to explain they all looked at one another, until Xaq eventually spoke.

"We got our butts kicked." The boy spoke leaning against Aldrey who had both Xaq and Alyssa leaning against her sore as hell body.

"Yea it was bad." Alyssa chimed in shaking her head very slowly trying to shake off a headache that was finally setting in now that they were no longer moving. The girl closing her eyes as the pain set and it showed clearly within her eyes. Aldrey really didn't have much to add....well she did have a lot to add, but considering that she was in front of one of the big and main Darksons....she was a little on the silent side right now.

"BUT, we won.....it hurts to talk. Ow....ow...but, we were in the enchanted dominion and next thing we knew we got warped to this like huge church in the middle of nowhere and in the middle of nothing....then like this guy named Sa'roth who was completely naked and totally like super built came out of nowhere and he wanted to fight..my alpha..so I fought him...then everyone jumped in when he was like choking me...then he beat us all up..really bad....and then i fought him alone again.....and then i blacked out..and when i woke up the guy was finally knocked out..and it gave us enough time to get out of the temple but thats not why we're here. We're here so i can get Des- " Meara stopped speaking and his eyes widened for a second as his body forced him to stop talking and the pain began to settle in for him as well. The pain was immense and rushed over him like a wave once his adrenaline ran out. Su looked up at him nervously as he fell to the side laying on the floor for a moment, however slowly he began to get back up on his own volition. Though still he had to stop talking and wait for the pain to subside to continue what he was talking about.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:35 pm

With the group of young ones walking into the house, Tsumiko wore an expression of deep concentration and concern. The haphazard manner in which Mara’s head wound was ‘healed’ made things a bit more complicated. While it did coagulate the blood that oozed from the wound, it left her with having to mend and heal severe burn wounds, which was a different bag of snakes all together. Herding them into the living room, the songstress began to emit a healing pulse. It wouldn’t do much for any wounds, but would help to sooth the pain until Tsumiko could give them a proper check.

“Su, dear…” Tsumiko let out a light sigh, scooping up the slime into her hands and placing her into Mara’s. “I’m sorry.” She’d add with an apologetic smile and returned to her healing. It was taking a bit, but she was making progress.

Xaq, as expected, gave a blunt yet vague explanation of what had happened. Her silver-blue eyes then shifted to Alyssa, who didn’t have much to add. Returning her gaze to the wound on Mara’s noggin, it was he who explained in more definition as to what happened. Of course, even that was still a bit vague. Then again, with the random encounters and adventures that they have, it wouldn’t have came as a surprise that they weren’t all that sure as to where they were. Though what stuck out the most to her was the fact that he had ‘blacked out’. That sounded like a familiar trait. Seemed as though she was going to have to have a chat with someone.

She was listening to him speak, calmly going about her task. Though when the blonde had stopped speaking, only to fall over, Tsumiko made to catch him, and pull him upright. Looking him over once more to ensure that he was indeed alright, she returned to her task.

Destinie, on the other hand, bolted down the stair to get a closer look. Calling out to the young man, she was before him in moments, looking him over to just how bad it was for herself. Fayt trailed not all that far behind, taking the last step down the stairs and leaning on the railing. He observed from afar, making note of everyone in the room and their current states.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:24 am

Both Xaq and Alyssa looked over at Meara they were both use to his adrenaline running out and him having this seizure like attack. At first they both were always were incredibly worried and they didn't know what to do and at one point they even cried, however after time they both became numb to it. Simply because Meara always did this, always. He would put his all way too much into something and once the adrenaline ran out he was on the ground sleeping or he was in quite the huge amount of pain. They both had hoped in the back of their heads when his adrenaline ran out today that he would simply fall asleep after a little random talk about he much he loved them and what not, but unfortunately that was not today.

Su when spoken to looked over at Tsumiko with her big green eyes that seemed to be only current features next to her antenna at the top of her head. She blinked a couple times however her attention was quickly return to her masters son, who she simply felt mattered more then herself within this situation. After she was the adult that went with the kids since the beginning. Turning once more to the elder woman she nodded but quickly returned her eyes to Meara.

Aldrey looked over with worry still not used to seeing the boy when he got like this while both the other two simply tried to regulate their breathing and get over the headaches that seemed to be plaguing them at the moment in time. Aldrey was surprised though by the fact that the Darkson lady was helping them so much, her tail was slowly coming out of its coma from the fight earlier when it got knocked out. She began to stroke and pet her tail while sounds of growls and moans came from the creature that was currently feeling her soreness. Aldrey doing her best to calm it down at the time.

Though when Destinie came bolting down the stair's all of their heads rang like crazy and her tail fell over, while Meara looked over and a smile appeared on his face. Quickly returning back to pain once he realized that his body was still in pain. Though Tsumiko who propped him up and helped him he looked at her and smiled, shaking his head a little the blood that was soaking his hair splashed a little as he looked up to her smiling through the pain.

"Hiya ow, Des, and thanks.. Destinie beta... for helping me there! Des you're the reason we came here, ow pain, alota pain in the ribs. I came to take you..wow thats a lot of pain!" He spoke and the other three stared at him. They knew the reason they came here they all had a talk about it, however couldn't he have worded it a little better and not ya know as if he were some kind of kidnapper.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:23 am

With Su safely and willingly out of the way, Tsumiko was better able to get in there to heal the poor boy. He was made of some pretty thick stuff like his father, but that didn’t quite make him indestructible. The songstress saw the slime being as a companion of comfort, and so refused to fully remove her from Mara’s person. Of course, she would have to soon turn her attention to the other children as soon as the he was no longer in critical condition. She did notice that one had very few injuries. This must have been the girl that Veara had rescued from her sister-in-law’s laboratory. Addy? Audrey? Aldrey. That was it. She was a wonder all on her own, but aside from her visible discomfort, and that of her tail’s, then she appeared fine. Xaq and Alyssa were still in need of care, however.

Though she noticed it, Destinie’s main focus was on that of the red-tinted blonde before her. Her eyes scanned over him in a frantic manner, an expression of deep worry playing her bi-colored orbs. With the comment that there was pain in his ribs, Destinie was grateful to her mother, who had moved her healing hands over to his chest. Though what he had said after had left them both a little surprised.

“Take.. me? Take me where, Mar?” Destinie asked, not even realizing herself that she had taken one of his bloodied hands into her own. Despite the dire situation, she couldn’t fend off the light pink dusting that coated her cheeks. There were so many implications to the word ‘take’ that she couldn’t help but imagine. It wasn’t until Fayt had coughed off to the side, that she had shaken out the more… questionable thoughts and began to once again think straight. Biting at her lip, she looked at him and awaited a response.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:17 pm

Meara looked up at Destinie when she took his hand and he had taken her's in response. Gripping her hand his  smile not wavering from his face he chuckled a little trying to act like he wasn't in pain. He tried moved closer to the girl though he failed and still rested his head against the couch. Staring into her eyes he saw the worry that was plastered on her face slowly change to a tinge of red when asked where he was taking her. His only response to this question was to nod his head while the others hoped this situation would simply be calmed down.

Clearly they all took to many blows to the head since this was the thought process.

"Where else silly, but with me! I'm gonna take you away from this place you've been stuck at and show you all around the curves and special things that I have to offer you!" The boy spoke confidently still holding her hand and smiling brightly at her with his eyes wide open.

Meanwhile both Aldrey and Xaq stared over at him. Xaq literally tried to get his snake to come out of his body, however the moment he tried he had a massive headache as he buried his head into Aldrey's shoulder. The girl quickly hissed at the sudden contact and this was noticed by Alyssa who simply looked over confused at the two.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:26 pm

The fact that Mara had returned the grip that Destinie had on his hand had meant quite a bit to her. It felt like she was always trying to get him to understand her feelings, but was always to shy to outright admit it. He was so dense that it didn’t help the fact, too. However, in that moment, he was there - for her no less - even though he was in pain. The young lady couldn’t help the blush that tinted her cheeks a deep shade of pink. Her mother grinned at the two, her brother raised a curious brow, and yet, both were thinking the same thing.

Is he finally returning her feelings?

Mara seemed to answer their wonderings with his next statement. In a shy yet hopeful manner, Destinie’s eyes traveled over to her mother. Tsumiko smiled in response, and the young lady looked pleased from the silent answer. The songstress wouldn’t be letting any of them go anywhere at the moment, though. Turning her eyes back to Mara, she had healed him to an acceptable place, cupped his cheek in her hand and smiled at him. “You can take her on grand adventures after the lot of you have gotten better and your wounds healed.” She’d say to him before getting up and moving over to the others.

Aldrey seemed alright for the most part, and so only received a small healing pulse to cure any aches. Alyssa and Xaq received more attention, the songstress having a palm facing the both of them and healing the two simultaneously. Any aches, pains or bruises would slowly fade away. Leaning in so that her lips were between their ears, she whispered in a quiet voice only they could hear. “I do hope the two of you can provide a more in depth explanation of what had happened. And please, don’t leave out a single detail.” She was banking on these two being able to paint her a clearer picture than the vague description Mara had given her. If that man really was there, then she needed all the information she could out of them before she spoke to the young blonde’s father.

Meanwhile, Destinie continued to stay by Mara’s side, holding his hand. “S-So… When you’re all healed, you’re going to finally take me on your adventures? What made you change your mind?” She asked him, her bicolored eyes looking back and forth between his pitch black ones. As she did, Fayt had knelt beside him. He was by no means as adept at healing as his mother, but he was able to at least help dull the pain while his mother was preoccupied.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Darkson Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:30 pm

"I don't think so." Arthur had to add his opinion in. After overhearing the conversation between Meara, Arthur's mother Tsumiko, and his younger sister Destinie, Arthur had to step in and address the situation. He wasn't happy to hear the suggestion that Meara came up with, the blonde idiot wanted to take his little sister off on his adventures with them, but seeing as they relied on Tsumiko to patch them up after god knows what sort of trouble they got into, Arthur had his reservations about the whole thing. Thus, he came further into the house after finishing up his training regiment, a fierce expression emboldened on his face.

"Destinie, I understand your attachment to..." He rolled his eyes over to the blonde for a moment before he took his attention back over to his family members. "But I personally don't think you should travel along with them. I mean, just look at the shape they're in." The man remarked strongly and gazed over Meara's group. Everyone continued to grimace from the pain of their wounds despite whatever magic Tsumiko used on them (a likely psychological effect from the pain) and that just solidified his words further. "And mother," He said referring to the woman. "You can't be serious about letting her travel with him. Especially after the assault on the worlds some time ago. If those two can't even handle themselves, what makes you think they can protect Destinie?"
Arthur Darkson
Arthur Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:33 am

Mara looked over when he heard the words I don't think so, not only was he taken aback however, the rest in his group was taken back by this situation. None of them have seen this guy since the Darkson cup when he was beaten by Mara. An before that they rarely ever saw him, though one thing was for sure, Alyssa and Xaq were not a fan of the way he treated Mara. Both of them immediately forgot about what Tsumiko asked of them and stood up in defense of their friend though they couldn't actually stand up. Though the pain was still obvious on their faces both of them had a smirk on their face and Xaq shrugged his shoulders while Alyssa simply shook her head.

"Apparently we can't handle protecting a warrior, I mean we already have the guy who won the darkson cup.Though yea I see your point not being able to handle an inter-dimensional being without taking damage definitely means were not capable after all were only 16."

"Then again apparently he's calling his sister a simply a liability, of course we see her as a viable asset to the team considering whose trained her...then again she is a girllll so liability...ah at least Mar-sama doesn't see gender otherwise Id still be learning to sew at home with the hag."

Alyssa spoke referring to her mom, of course both of them knew what he meant, however they didn't like when this guy would always pick on Mara and all he simply did was show him kindness and friendship. Mara on the other hand was simply blinking confused by their words, however at the same time he really wanted to answer Destinie, but he felt the pain in his midsection suddenly begin to hurt more while Fayt healed him. The boy closed his eyes for a moment or so and simply began to breathe in and out slowly.

Meanwhile for now Aldrey didn't do anything except watch this play out. However, her tail slithered out in front of her and the sound of bullets being filled in the chamber could be heard on the side of the tails head. She already had a reason to hate Darkson's, and if a Darkson wanted to attack her first friends....she had no problem with this place becoming a battleground.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:38 pm

Just hearing their older brother’s voice, the twins knew what was coming. Fayt chose to not respond to what was said, and instead continued to focus on numbing Meara’s pain. While he understood Arthur’s concern, he went about displaying it in a way that came off as arrogant and belittled those he spoke of. Destinie, on the other hand, hand gotten to her feet, a scowl on her face. "You-!" She was ready to chew him out, but was stopped short.

“Arthur, dear…” Tsumiko began, cutting off any statement her son would say and trailing off as she turned a soft smile to Aldrey, petting her living tail just as softly. She knew enough about her from Veara and Schwartz, and was grateful to Veara for rescuing her for she knew what Celia was capable of. Hopefully Aldrey found no threat in her, and so would have no reason to shy away from her attempt to ease her apprehension.

Standing to her feet, she placed a hand on both Xaq’s and Alyssa’s shoulders as a silent plea for them to stand down. Warning glances only further drove that point in, as she didn’t want a fight to break out in her home. There had been enough of that already. Turning her eyes back to her eldest son, her tone was curt. “Shut up. To open your mouth about a situation you hardly understand speaks volumes of your arrogance. You know not what battle they fought. You know not what hardships they endured. But the fact that the first thing they did upon returning wasn’t to seek healing, but to speak to your sister shows a dedication you seem to not understand. If Destinie wishes to go, she may go and that’s final. She proved during the raids that she and Fayt are very capable of taking care of themselves. If you wish to continue arguing your points to me, then by all means, march on.” Tsumiko said to him, finishing by pointing on down the hall that would lead to her bedroom.

The friction that Arthur was creating with his presences would do Meara’s group’s recovery no go. From just the name of their attacker, Tsumiko knew that they had faced a very dangerous adversary, whether they knew it or not, and the fact that they had returned as well off as they did pleased her. They could consider themselves very lucky. But it seemed that she still had to beat the basics of compassion into him.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Darkson Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:39 pm

The knight had been poised to shut down Meara's peanut gallery of friends but any words drained themselves from his body, as the voice of his mother struck him silent. She was curt, cornered his logic and even had the final grace to dismiss whatever concerns he fostered. Anger was too simple a word to explain the mix of feelings the man felt after that. He wasn't one to argue with the woman either, so he swallowed his pride, hissed in annoyance and took his leave.

"Fine, have it your way." Arthur said sharply.
Arthur Darkson
Arthur Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:20 am

Alyssa and Xaq bit their tongue after Tsumiko placed their hands on there shoulders and they decided to not speak anymore and they simply looked away from Arthur. Both of them knew Tsumiko may have been possibly the nicest out of the mothers on the island. Though just like the others making her angry wasn't the wisest of choices in fact out of all of them she probably was the worst one since the smile rarely disappears from her face yet the anger would still be completely within her body.

Aldrey on the other hand was shocked a Darkson touched her and didn't try to knee her in the gut, rather instead she was shown kindness. The woman actually showed her tail affection and usually the reaction to her was mild liking due to her appearance however when her tail was brought into the picture people automatically backed off. Aldrey was confused by this, however maybe this one wasn't so bad if this was the current case.

Meanwhile Meara who had just at that second coughed up some blood he looked up to Arthur and the words he spoke, honestly Meara could do nothing but smile at Arthur. He knew Arthur cared a lot for his family and it showed that he was worried and though he didn't agree with too much what he said but at the end of the day Arthur really did love and care for his family. He honestly wanted to say that out loud to Arthur, but once again the pain shot up his body and it forced the smile off his face as he focused on simply calming his body down.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:51 pm

Thankful that her son knew better than to talk back to her, Tsumiko sighed out as Arthur left the home. She really didn’t like being so stern with any of her children, but it was necessary if they were going to grow up right. Unfortunately, Arthur had a bad habit of openly displaying his pride, and even subjecting his siblings to it. Every once in awhile, he needed to be reminded to be humble and act with humility.

“Save your strength, Meara.” Fayt told him, now that his older brother was no longer around to antagonize. Fayt’s calculative ability told him that while surface wounds were just about healed, there may still be hefty damage to Mara’s innards. This was something that Fayt wasn’t quite knowledgeable about. Thankfully, his mother came over to resume Mara’s healing to mend that which he couldn’t see. Standing and folding his arms over his chest, he silently observed Tsumiko at work.

Destinie grit her teeth, watching Arthur’s figure as it left the house. She knew why he did it. She knew that he cared much for herself and for Fayt. Hell, he loved his whole family deeply. But he had one hell of a way to show it. So callous and rude. The least he could do was try to say whatever’s on his mind in a gentler way. Then again, that just wasn’t Arthur. Sighing with a light groan, Destinie turned her bicolored eyes over to Xaq and Alyssa to give them an apologetic glance. Eyeing Aldrey, the girl that recently joined their group, and remembered how mad she had gotten knowing that she was allowed to go with them when every time she asked to go with Mara and his friends, she was always turned down for one reason or another. It upset her, and also made her quite sad. But things were changing. Mara came there to recruit her. He wanted her there with him in his travels. She was elated. Looking over to Mara, she stood in silence.

The silence would have lingered for a time, before the room was filled with the songstress’ soft humming. The way their house was built, it made the main living room act like one big acoustic room and amplified any sound made within it without echoing. With this effect, the gentle, healing tone of Tsumiko’s humming reached to all those present so that she could put her attention on Mara inner wounds. This boy was taking quite some time to heal...
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:33 am

When Tsumiko took over healing Meara the boy looked over at Destinie and Fayt smiled at them while a little bit of blood dropped from the side of his mouth as she continued healing him. Honestly the more his adrenaline fell the more Meara was honestly surprised he was able to guide their board here last night. An honestly he felt as though he couldn't stay awake anymore slowly the boy eyes widened for a second and then he softly closed them, the boy stopped breathing for a moment or so however began to breathe a couple moments later or at least after ten seconds, the boy fell asleep.

"He has the right idea." Xaq said his last quip before the boy suddenly and simply passed out hitting the floor and falling asleep in his bloody clothes similar to how Meara just fell asleep in his bloody clothes and condition as well. The boy was obviously way more fatigue then he let on having the smallest amount of stamina in the group and just going through that hell.

Meanwhile both Aldrey and Alyssa looked up at Tsumiko and whispered quietly to the her that they would like to change outta their bloody clothes. "So I suppose the four of us will just stay right here." Alyssa said until she looked over at Destinie and then smiled and nudged her on the side. "Unless you wanta drag him up to ya room hahahah....its hurts so much to laugh." She spoke and she held her torso as the pain surged through her body just for laughing. Meanwhile, Aldrey simply stared forward awaiting to be taken to a place so the two could change out of the blood sticking to them...though they had no clothes to change into..[/color]
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:16 am

It concerned Tsumiko and Destinie to see the blonde suddenly pass out, and concerned even Fayt when Xaq did the same. Though he wasn’t able to catch him, Fayt did manage to slow his fall by catching him by the arm. This lot had over-exerted themselves and were just dragging on the inevitable. Alyssa’s comment had Destinie blushing brightly. Though she would have very much like to do as Alyssa suggested, it was highly inappropriate given the situation. They had more than enough guest rooms to accommodate them.

Looking over to the two young ladies as she was then addressed, Tsumiko smiled warmly at them. “Of course, dears.” She said with a nod before turning to Destinie. “Des, could you take them upstairs? Show them to their room and, if you would be so kind, let them borrow some of your clothes. I’ll Mara to his room once I’ve finished. Though please keep in mind that I will be contacting your parents after you’ve all settled in. Fayt-”

“Already on it.” Having seen the trend, Fayt had hoisted Xaq’s small frame on to his back and began to trek up the stairs to another open room for he and Meara to stay in. The four would be divided by gender, but their rooms sat next to each other’s, with the twins’ rooms being across the hall from them. Once he got Xaq settled in, Fayt would go find he and Mara some suitable clothes to change into.

Turning to Alyssa and Aldrey, Destinie waved for them to follow her up the stairs, trailing not too far behind her brother. Though rather than immediately show them to their room, the young Darkson showed them to a bathroom. Rather large in size, it had a tub that was big enough for the two of them to bathe together, if they wished. “If you want, you can clean up, and I can bring you some clothes. If not, I can just take you to your room…” Destinie said, scratching at the back of her head.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:08 pm

Silently both Meara and Xaq went upstairs however in his sleep, however Meara was murmuring a certain someone's name as he went upstairs though it was obvious he was still completely knocked out. Xaq on the other hand was absolutely silent one of the last thoughts that he had was that they had to get out of there the next day before his mother found out where they were and what had just happened to them. Needless to say a possible nightmare was in store for him.

Meanwhile both Aldrey and Alyssa looked at one another and how ripped and torn they're clothes were not to mention the fact that both of them were in less then stellar condition right now, both of them nodded to one another and walked into the bathroom. However, Aldrey turned around looking at Destinie and sized her up. Before speaking to her she sighed and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Just letting you know...we sometimes bathe together like male and female...and also thank you." She spoke walking into the bathroom while the sound of Alyssa thanking her was heard as her clothes went flying onto the floor and Aldrey shut the door behind her leaving Destinie with that little bit of information.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinie Darkson Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:52 am

Destinie’s eyes fluttered and her cheeks grew several shades of red. The comment Aldrey had made before closing the door behind her had gotten the poor girl’s mind reeling. It wasn’t until Fayt had came out of the boys’ guest room that her wild imaginations came to an end. A hand on her shoulder, Destinie jumped and turned to look at her brother before quickly ducking into her room. As she rummaged through her dresser, closet, and wardrobe for something suitable for the two girls to wear, she was trying to calm herself.

Eventually, she had managed to do so. Taking a deep breath, she gathered together the clothes that she had selected for them and left her room to knock on the bathroom. “It’s me. I have some clothes for y-...” Destinie trailed off as her mother finally brought Meara up the stairs to lay him down. Quickly, she pushed her way into the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind her, laying her back against the door and growing red once more. From the other side, she could hear her mother scolding her in that calm manner that she always does and groaned a bit.

With the clothes still clutched to her chest, she sighed out and looked up, only to turn her bicolored eyes away. “S-Sorry! I-I, uh… brought you guys some clothes! Not that I think your guys, o-or anything. I-I mean… Ughhhh… H-Here…” To prevent herself from further embarrassing herself, Destinie wandered over to the toilet, placed the lid down and set the clothes on top of it. From there, she went to the cabinet nearby and pulled out a couple of towels for the two of them. “Is th-there anything else you need?” She asked them with her back still facing them.
Destinie Darkson
Destinie Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:34 am

Both Aldrey and Alyssa with their bloody clothes now on the grown both slowly dipped themselves into the bathtub and simply sighed as the water quickly began to fill up and covered Alyssa's bruised and battered body. While Aldrey simply enjoyed the warmth of the water and when the shower head turned on them and continued their relaxation they both couldn't help but smile, finally at least for now both of them could rest easy.

Though for a moment they were both in silence until Aldrey coughed a little to get the attention of Alyssa. Splashing around the water a little in the rather large tub.

"Ya know, we shouldn't be alive."

"Yea I know, an I suppose we should also be lucky that Meara got consumed by whatever it is and went crazy...though your midsection..."

Well lets be glad he got the one that can regenerate and it wasn't Xaq.... that would have been bad."

"....yea that would have been...I don't wanna think.....lets stop talking about it...still thank you we owe you alot-"

Alyssa stopped talking as she heard the door open and she simply sat looking over at Destinie quickly coming into the room through the glass Alyssa saw her and was quite confused as to why she was so suddenly so red. She put the toilet seat and left the clothes on the seat. Asking if they needed anything more..Alyssa honestly sighed at this.

"You and your family have already done much more then we expected, this is more then enough..thank you." She spoke obviously a little embarrassed by her words, she sunk into the tub until only her hair was above the water as it soaked becoming straight and losing its form.

Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinie Darkson Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:04 pm

“I-I’m glad… that we could help.” Destinie stuttered out the words, looking at the fingers she was wringing in front of her. She was glad that everyone seemed to be okay, really she was. But the nagging curiosity as to what adversary they faced to land in such a situation really did concern her. Beginning to take the first few steps towards the door, she stopped and turned back around to face them. “So what happened, exactly? Was the person that you all faced really that difficult to defeat? Do you fight people like them often?”

So many questions were swimming in her head that she didn’t know which ones to ask first. Upon realizing that she may have been intrusive on a sensitive subject, she bit at her lip. “I-I mean... Uhm.. O-Of course, you don’t have to say anything if you don’t want to… I’d understand.”
Destinie Darkson
Destinie Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:39 pm

Aldrey looked over at Destinie as she spoke and moved her body towards the edge of the bath, in the water was the clumps of dirt and blood smears on her body began to flow off disappearing into the water as she simply looked at Destinie and sighed trying to think of a way to describe what they had just encountered. Meanwhile Alyssa who had returned from underneath the water simply looked foward at Destinie, however it was obvious she wasn't looking at her and more or less was simply reliving the battle for a moment, before she shook her head and quickly punched herself. Finally back in reality the girl sighed and simply put her hands on the rim of the tub looking up and blinking while Aldrey figured she had a perfect example of their opponent.

"You ever battle a god before? That's what it felt like fighting him, most of the time we were powerless. From what I've been briefed on the opponents they usually ended up facing are up there...though this one...everything that was thrown at him, initially it felt like were just kicking his shin. An when he finally retaliated one hit and Meara's entire head was almost split open, I was torn, Xaq was demolished. Alyssa was close to kicking the bucket, and the worse part was we almost had to have one of us lose their mentality, just to do some damage back to him. An we barely got him back....one things for sure though....he toyed with us. If he didn't toy with us at first all of us would be dead...and there's no way we would be here right now."

Aldrey finished and simply stared at her tail which was floating in the water with a whole mess of soap surrounding the creature as it bathed and simply enjoyed the time. Alyssa still stared up at the ceiling her radiant power surrounding her hands as the bathtub's temperature increased by a little. Obviously the girl still being heavily struck by this encounter.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinie Darkson Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:46 pm

There was a moment where Destinie tried to look in there direction, but not directly at their naked bodies. It was lewd, or so she thought, and she didn’t want the two to think that she was staring at them. Last thing she needed was to make a bad impression and for one of them to say something to Meara and then she was once again banned from joining their group. But as Aldrey moved closer, the young Darkson girl found herself looking at her, not any part of her body, but her eyes. They were beautiful, to say the least, much different than the dirtied water they sat in.

What the tailed girl had to say had her afraid, sure, but only furthered her desire to go with them. If she could be of any help at all, then she’d have done her part. But against a god? That’d be like… fighting Veara himself, and that wasn’t something Destinie thought she’d come out of alive. Not alone, at least. The thought made her visibly shiver, and she returned her gaze to Aldrey and Alyssa.

“I don’t know what I can provide for your group, but I’ll do everything in my power to help prevent this from ever happening again. I don’t know how, but… I’ll figure it out. We all can, together.” She paused, deliberated for a moment, and then awkwardly bowed towards them. “My power is at your disposal.” Standing upright, with a stiff upper lip, she turned to leave the bathroom. “If you need anything, I’ll be in the room next to yours. Please don’t hesitate to call for me.” She stated, closing the door behind her and heading to her room.

On her way, she peeked into the room where Xaq and Mara were staying. Both her mother and Fayt were in there, washing them down with cloths and further healing whatever remnant wounds remained. Sighing in relief, she turned and entered her room, making sure to close the door behind her.

The first thing she did was flop onto the bed. Then roll over, sigh out in frustration, roll over again, groan, and ponder. If she had been there, what good would she have been? What help could she provide against a god? Sitting up, Destinie started hard at the wall for a good long moment, Getting up, she opted for some good ol’ meditation. Fayt was always telling her that it was a good method to clear her thoughts.
Destinie Darkson
Destinie Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:26 pm

Aldrey noticed the look in her eyes while she spoke to her about the fight, and she could tell it wasn't one of the weird looks that she got sometimes when they were in markets or one of those weird looks from a guy or girl that wanted to take her somewhere private. This look seemed to be more of one you would see when one was admiring something, though this is what confused Aldrey. She just came back from hell, and the only thing that could be seen right now was her eye's. Which would be odd since she always thought her eyes...were alright. Though who knows what could be going through this girl's mind.

Both Aldrey and Alyssa smiled when she said that she'd offer them her best and nothing more then that, though they were a little down by that as well. Of course, you would want someone to give their best going into something. Though it was still very obvious that they would have to break her out of this shell of hers. Can't be going around and putting your life in the trust of someone who you could only possibly have a 'hows the weather' conversation.

"Thank you for everything once again."

"We probably won't leave for awhile tomorrow so feel free to take your time packing and all that."

Though Aldrey was confused by what Alyssa said and looked over to her as she finally got some shampoo within her hair and began scrubbing.

"Wouldn't leaving soon, be one of the first things we want to do?"

"No way, Mar-Sama is staying in this place, odds are as soon as he thinks he healed up enough, he's gonna head out and try to think of way's to ensure that we never get in that type of situation again and we'll have to cover for him until he gets back....and the moment he does were out before the adult's can probe us for what happened back there."

"......."

She didn't have a response..that was just simply way to detailed and it felt as though...she's lived through it a lot. Though one thing was for sure...the lady of the house told them they weren't leaving anytime soon. So who knows...then again its possible Meara could break away from this house...hopefully when he does as Alyssa said he doesn't run into more trouble...or that guy from earlier.

Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum